Getting more printed pages than requested

Print jobs are being logged in the spooler with the correct quantity but the
number of printed pages that comes out of the HP4700 printer is more than
requested.  Verified that the spooler is receiving the correct quantity via
information event logs.  For example, sent a request for 20 pages of a
particular document.  The spooler logs a print event with a quantity of 20.
The printer prints 13 of the request and then prints the requested 20,
totalling 33 printed pages.  The initial print may vary - sometimes it's 4 or
6 or 13 but the subsquent print is always the original requested quantity.
Verified that the additional jobs are being received by the printer via the
color usage job log on the HP4700.

Getting photos to print in an image field
This is Access 2007. In my report I have an image field (9 x 6.77 cm). It exists in the detail section of a subreport and snakes across then down. The onPrint event for that section reads: Me.imgPhoto.Picture = Forms!frmProfiles!txtPath & "\" & Me.txtPhoto My problem is that Access doesn't print all the photos. I suspect it's a size issue as if I reduce the resolution of the photos to, say, 800 x 600, then they all print. However, the resaulting print quality is not nearly as good as the original resolution So: is there a way to force Access to be patient and ensur...

Embedded PDF object in web page: OneNote is launching and opening PDFs at the same time as Adobe Reader
I have a Windows 2008 Server machine with Office 2007, Adobe Reader 9, and IE8 installed. When opening a web page with an embedded PDF control (using <object> tag and Adobe Reader's CLASSID) in IE8, the PDF appears properly in the Adobe PDF control embedded in the web page, but at the same time, OneNote launches separately and opens the same PDF. How do we stop OneNote from doing this? We have XP Pro machines with Office 2007, Reader 9, IE8 that do not exhibit this behavior. -- Paul -------- Original-Nachricht -------- > I have a Windows 2008 Serv...

different pages on each sheet in publisher?
I am trying to do wedding invitations, each page is 3.5 x 7.50, 3.5 x 7.75 and 3.5 x 8. How can I put one of each of these on the page? Also, How can I do tear off reply cards and have the guests names and quantity invited on each one? These are 3.5 x 8.25. Thank you On the three pages sizes, set separate files for each page making three like pages per sheet of paper. On the last page, the one with the tear off reply, you didn't say what size page it was being torn off; if it's an 8.5 x 11 just make it the bottom 3.5 inches. Seems you will be using a paper cutter extensive...

Print several pages to single paper
Hi, when previewing OneNote pages each page is a separate page of paper in print. Is there a way to have the pages follow on the same page separated only with the OneNote page title? Thanks Deejay wrote: > Hi, when previewing OneNote pages each page is a separate page of > paper in print. Is there a way to have the pages follow on the same > page separated only with the OneNote page title? No, there is no such option. Rainald ...

Success Print Message
How do i put out a message box that say "Your file has been printed" after the file has been send to the printer for printing? Use the report's Close event to show the MsgBox. -- Ken Snell <MS ACCESS MVP> "Info" <Info@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4259B3B7-6987-42CE-AC26-DCF593B19BDB@microsoft.com... > How do i put out a message box that say "Your file has been printed" after > the file has been send to the printer for printing? ...

Customize printing in Notebook view
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Is it possible to print my notes created in notebook view such that the sections I have collapsed on the screen are also collapsed on the print? Whenever I collapse sections and try to print it, the sections don't end up collapsed on the print. ...

Trying begin VBA template project, get error "macros disabled"?
I am beginning a project to code and update a Word template using VBA. When I try to run the form given to me I get error "The macros in this project are disabled?" Any suggestions? Thank you. Save the template in your templates folder, which is a trusted location. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "The Applicant" <The Applicant@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D2E642C...

How to get the size of an icon?
Hi: I need insert an ActiveX conctrol in the CRichEditCtrl. code: ------------------------------------------------------- REOBJECT reobject; ... SIZEL sizel; sizel.cx = the ActiveX conctrol'width; sizel.cy = the ActiveX conctrol'height; reobject.sizel = sizel; m_richedit.GetIRichEditOle()->InsertObject(&reobject); ------------------------------------------------------- The ActiveX conctrol can display an icon.It'width is the icon'width. Question: How to get the size of an icon? Thanks! Use ::GetIconInfo ...

getting players records vs. other players
Hi I am having trouble doing this. Here is what i have. I have a table that shows the date, winner, and loser. I then have 2 queries that counts the number of times Player A won vs. Player B, and then how many times Player A lost to Player B. I then combine thsoe 2 queries and it works fine provided Player A and Player B have at least 1 win and loss vs each other. If not, nothing shows up when i combine the queries So what I need is for it to show that Player A is 4-0 vs Player B and subsequently Player B is 0-4 vs Player A. Can someone help? example Player Team Won Oppon...

Blank page prints with every print job
Whenever I print any type of job in MS Publisher 2002, my printer always prints a blank sheet first. It doesn't matter if it is one page document or multiple page document. Is there some sort of print/page setup that controls this? I don't want a blank page before every print job. Note that this does this on one particular printer, not all, and it only does it for a Publisher document and no others. Thanks Sounds like a printer setting. Look on your settings and see if you can find it. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 200...

unable to connect to home page metrics URL
I have install GP2010 with SQL reporting services 2008. In report manager I can view the SQL reports for the company but I do not have a folder for Charts and KPIs. When I try and configure metrics for my home page I am receiving the following error "Unable to connect to home page metrics URL". How do I get these metrics created so I can use them on my home page? Thanks, Amy ...

Why arethere are horizantals lines when i print out stuff?
It really annying. SO why? What lines? What printer? Are you talking about printer banding? Inkjet? Head clean? Set printer for higher quality print. lotsa guesses I've seen it happen when the print heads are dirty and need to be cleaned. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "princessz325" <princessz325@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D9840B78-E098-4BF2-95FC-79E0864AE31B@microsoft.com... > It really annying. SO why? Like wioth lines, there thin light lines going through everything. My printer is Epson something. What is printer Ban...

Getting contents of a cell when cell reference is in the sheet
If I have a cell reference in a cell, how could I get the contents of the cell instead of the cell reference again. For example, A B C D 1 2 5 3 'A2' 4 How could I see the contents of cell A2 using the information in cell C3. I'm matching one number with another in different worksheets and want to get a value from the same row as the match. I can get it to return the address of the data I want to get, but can't get the data. Incorporate INDIRECT()... i.e. =INDIRECT(A2) will return the contents of A2. -- Regards, Dave "A Nelso...

Get lis your blogs with our Blog directory http://www.blogsnexus.com
http://www.blogsnexus.com ...

Printing Quotes 12-13-04
In MS CRM, to print quotes you merge your quote to a Word document template, using the Sales for Outlook client. With this template, I can dress up a quote to have a specific look and feel. I also see how, once you open a quote in CRM how you can perform a generic "print" of the quote, but nothing fancy. In fact, you can't, as I understand it, modify this report. What if I don't have a Sales for Outlook client and I want to print a quote -- dressed up? How is that being accomplished. If you do not use Sales for Outlook client it is only possible to create a n...

Your recommendations are requested please
In view of the MS abandonment of NNTP, I am trying to construct a Web Page of Links for use by myself and other developer - to show sites that relate to the subject covered by this Group I am aware that I could simply Google to find such pages BUT I really only want to include the ones recommended by "those that know" !! Please will you tell me the sites that you trust, like and find useful. There will be three tables on the page to cover the following areas: Visual Basic Script (VBS) Classic Active Server Pages (ASP) Internet Information Server (II...

Can't accept Task request
Neither I nor my coworkers can accept task requets. The Accept Icon does not apper on the Actions menu nor in the Cutomize menus. I wonder if I need a higher version of outlook or if it is a setting. Help!!!!!!!!! ...

How can I get vacant lines in a sheet to not print
In Lotus 123 the following formula @IF((F25+H25)=0,"|--","") in the first cell of each row in a print range would place the pipe symbol in that cell. Any rows with the symbol would not print when the range was printed. This is very helpful when you don't need to print rows that do not contain data. Such as inventory items with no qunatities. How can I get Excel to do the same thing. Some of my spread sheets may have hundreds of rows but I only need to print those with data. Sorting first is not an option. look at autofilter in Help. "Luapremrub" ...

How do I get numbers on a colum to stay as I typed them on an exc.
I created a workbook with information to be used for merging to a letter. I created a heading colum to read "HOURS" and entered the numbers as 1:23. When I merged the files, the information showed at 1:23:00 A.M. How do I correct this on my workbook excel file or on the Word document? I do not want the numbers to be changed to time. Please help!!!!!! There's an article on the Microsoft web site that might help you: Answer Box: Numbers don't merge right in Word http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/assistance/HA011164951033.aspx Desperate School Secretary...

Rotate a page to change its view in OneNote?
How do i rotate a page to change the view in OneNote? I want to rotate a page 90 degrees from portriat to landscape. -------- Original-Nachricht -------- > How do i rotate a page to change the view in OneNote? I want to rotate a > page 90 degrees from portriat to landscape. There is no ability in ON to rotate a page, even not for pictures. But for pictures/printouts there is a powertoy: http://blogs.msdn.com/johnguin/archive/2007/12/14/image-rotator-powertoy-for-onenote-2007.aspx Bernd ...

Dont force a Blank Page if Field is Null !!!!!! Please Help
Hello again, Asking for some expert advise. I have a report that has two sections both with headers and footers. in the final footer I have a unbound field that if the check box is true show the field, if false, Null. it wiorks great, but here is my problem. that footer need to pring on the second page and it will if I "Force New Page" but if it is null it gives me a Blank page. I tried the grouping and Page Breaks and Footer Properties but they all seem to do the same thing or it doesnt. Please help!!!! -- -The Novice Learn Today, Teach Tomorrow Great Success is one...

Email First Page of Worksheet Possible?
Hi, I was just wondering whether it's possible to email the first page of a worksheet comprised of multiple pages. Just the first page -summary report page. Is this possible? Try this: http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/mail4.htm HTH On Jan 23, 5:25=A0am, "Gerard Sanchez" <geepeeoneREMOV...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I was just wondering whether it's possible to email the > first page of a worksheet comprised of multiple pages. Just the first > page -summary report page. > > Is this possible? Can excel not do this with out outlook ...

Display page breaks in normal view in Excel 2007
Hi In Excel 2003, I could click on Tools/Options and then tick the "view page breaks" box, so that I could see dotted lines representing my page sizes in workbook (normal) view, but I can't find a similar command in Excel 2007, apart from Page Break Preview" view, which doesn't really suit what I want. Can somebody help please? Why not use View|PageBreak View since in XL2007 you can still edit the worksheet in this view? If it looks too small use the zoom slider on the status bar. best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email ...

Urgent Chart Assistance Requested
Good afternoon, I was asked to produce some charts this afternoon for our marketing team and I am trying to make a pic chart and bar chart for comparison based on the following example data. Office Names: Listings Sold Volume COMPANY A 34 COMPANY B 408 COMPANY C 321 COMPANY D 200 I've got a couple questions. * Regarding a bar chart: I want to produce a bar chart that shows these ...

image in header gets skewed when I print
I'm making a template with my company's logo in the header. It is perfectly circular in reality and in page layout view. But when I print or print preview, it becomes egg-shaped. It has plenty of room. I have moved the margins and made sure it fits just fine. I've tried png, jpg and gif formats. I'm using Excel 2007, but I've tried it in 2003 and get the same results. I've tried checking and unchecking the boxes "Lock aspect ratio" and "Relative to original picture size". Does anybody have any ideas of what I can try next? I suspect you need to adju...