Getting all Sproc through one query

Hi all,

can anyone help in getting below information from all stored procedure
from one DB
we have 100 procedure in one DB of sql server 2005.instead if of
manully getting info for each procedure i want all below details in
one shot or one query

Procedure Name        :
Input Parameter	:
Output Parameter	:
Called By		:
Calls		:
Dependent tables	:

Thanks in advance
0
Abhi

I cannot get a column of data to paste into a new workbook
I am simply trying to paste one column of data from one workbook to another and I keep getting an error message that the copy cannot be pasted because the copy area and the paste area are not the same size and shape. What am I doing wrong? I thought this should be a simple function to perform. Can anyone please help because I am doing a project and am stuck! hi are there any merged cells in the copied range? regards FSt1 "Ian Fleming" wrote: > I am simply trying to paste one column of data from one workbook to another > and I keep getting an error message that the copy...

getting Office for mac to work
Hi, I have downloaded the 2004 Office test drive and whenever I click on the icon, I get the "buy now or rming me later" and no matter which one I click on, I still can't get any application to appear. I want to view this program before buying! I also want to know the difference between the the Teacher/ student edition and the standard edition? Hope you can help. Cheers. On 6/16/06 4:00 AM, in article 1150444833.672734.99610@f6g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, "Rachel" <ozrachel@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > I have downloaded the 2004 Office test drive and whenev...

Outlook 2003 rules on more than one line

Wrong Datatype in query
Hi to all, I am getting a data type mismatch in the following query in the where condition: UPDATE tblBudgetBr SET tblBudgetBr.[To] = DateAdd("yyyy",2,"Date()") WHERE (((tblBudgetBr.MthToMth)=True)); If I run a normal select with the same criteria,it works fine, can anyone tell me what is wrong here ?? TIA On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 12:03:01 -0800, Alain wrote: > Hi to all, > > I am getting a data type mismatch in the following query in the where > condition: > > UPDATE tblBudgetBr SET tblBudgetBr.[To] = DateAdd("yyyy",2,"Date()") &...

Getting an error message in Web Access
When I go to web access, I get an error message as the page is trying to load. It says "unknown error 12031" How od I fix this? Hi - OWA is part of Exchange, not Outlook. Post this in an exchange newsgroup for more help - and include more info, such as your version of Exchange, version of Internet Explorer/browser, whether this happens to everyone, whether this happens to you while on the LAN, etc. sssphoenix wrote: > When I go to web access, I get an error message as the > page is trying to load. It says "unknown error 12031" > How od I fix this? ...

Message by changing one datafield if other fields are filled
Hello, In a database I have, for example, 15 datafields in a record. The first one is the AutoNr, the second one is what I called "the lead" and all the others are information. When I change "the lead" I want a popup 'only' if at least one of the information fields is filled with data. So (I think) I need a changemacro on the second datafield. The macro should do (I think)..... .) count the filled in datafields of the total datafields in the record. .) if the filled in datafields is more then 2 give a popup "blabla" Can somebody (please) help...

Why windows always configure MS Projects 2007, when get new msg?
I use Microsoft Outlook 2003 and MS Project 2007. Before new messages arrive in my inbox, dialog bos appears " Please wait while Window cofigures Microsoft Project Professional 2007" How can I fix this problem? Thanks, it’s a bug in the installer. are you canceling the installation or letting it run? letting it run should fix it, but if not, try detect and repair in outlook - this fix it for now but it might come back eventually, but with different programs. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://...

where can i get the tool's from the exchange 2000 resource kit?
having a mental block and cant find where to download exchange 2000 resource kit tools. is this it? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=E0F616C6-8FA4-4768-A3ED-CC09AEF7B60A&displaylang=en tia Hi Eric, The Exchange 2000 Resource Kit Tools are found on the Exchange 2000 Server CD in the tools folder. Regards -- Ben Hoffman MCP (Win2000 Pro/Server & Exchange 2003 Admin) http://www.ExchangeIS.com "EricB" <ERICB@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote in message news:kEqFe.6841$CF.47694@news-1.opaltelecom.net... > having a mental block and cant find where to do...

Can't print more than one copy at a time.
I am unable to print more than one copy of a page from Publisher using an HP Photosmart All-in-one printer. I can get multiple copies of a page on my HP Laserjet. The Photosmart printer will produce multiple copies in copy mode, so I don't think it's the printer itself. Any thoughts? It is a printer problem, maybe an updated driver is available from HP. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jim" <Jim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1FD1F39B-6082-4C49-A5E5-5E1E810E9D52@micros...

Union query
Hi I have two querries that are the same, except I have the criteria: - on column called Ble service - one query asks for items "TTO" the other for "OPPO" When I try to union both queries into one using sql (union all) then on the result the query asks for bble service - I can just type enter and have the result of the query, but I want to skip it - I just want to click to my union query and see the results. I am doing something wrong that it asks me for it? Thank you -- Greatly appreciated Eva If I understand correctly you do not need a union. Try t...

Cannot get Outlook to work properly
I'm using Outlook 2002. For about 2 months now, I have had several problem that I cannot remedy. These include: - When saving a contact, the save as is blank (I receive a pop saying this will happen) - Old reminders keep appearing and will not dismiss - New reminders are not saved (no error message) I have tried repair, uninstall/reinstall of Outlook, cleanreminders switch, changing font on reminders, inbox repair tool. Does any one have suggestions on what may finally fix Outlook? Thanks, Brett Have you tried a new profile? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to t...

Help with macro or VB to Merge Multiple Columns Of Data Im getting RSI from all the copy and pasting!
I have an application that exports data as below ABSLIVE AGRDEVBACK AGRDEVWEB 26/06/06 1294 26/06/06 1436 26/06/06 399 26/06/06 1299 26/06/06 1439 26/06/06 399 27/06/06 1318 27/06/06 1452 27/06/06 404 This is a sample of six columns . The text in row 1 is in columns 2,4 & 6 The cells in row 1 in columns 1,3 & 6 are empty There are varying numbers columns and rows each time the application exports. All of the dates are consistent across each row I need to convert this to a structure that can be converted into an access database something like this ABSLIVE ...

What formula will take a name in one cell (last name,first name) .
I have a name in a cell, last name first then a comma then first name, and I want to seperate them into two cells. I know there is a formula to do that, but I don't know what it is, can anyone help me? Use the menu option Data:Test To Columns to parse the one field into two fields Good Luck Stewart "jobby" wrote: > I have a name in a cell, last name first then a comma then first name, and I > want to seperate them into two cells. I know there is a formula to do that, > but I don't know what it is, can anyone help me? You could use Data > Text to colum...

Vista Windows, Install XP MS-Office, Get Error 1608 Error?!?
Hi Everyone, My PC has Vista window as OS. I have XP MS-Office Software I try to install but every time I try, and after I type the 25 product key and select drive E where the CD sits, I get so called Error 1608 whatever that mean? How to go around this? Thanks, Mike Was this the error message you got? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315995 If not, punch Error 1608 into your favourite search engine and wait for results. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 12:30:17 -0700 (PDT), Mike <mas_it_2000@yahoo.com> wrote: >Hi Everyone, > >My PC has Vista window as O...

Moving a sheet from one Excel file to another?
I have two Excel files containing several sheets each. How do I move a sheet from one file (workbook) to another? I tried the move or copy function in the file I want to move the sheet from, however, the file I want to move the sheet to does not appear in the "To book" drop down list. You need to open both files. -- Greetings from New Zealand Bill K "Kathy" <Kathy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AF5B4D23-CBB8-4D7D-8C3D-FA2C0DBD7A67@microsoft.com... >I have two Excel files containing several sheets each. How do I move a >sheet > f...

Copy of email is being sent to one local account automatically!
Dear, I am not expert of exchange server, but now a days I am having problem and needed help to resolve the issue. Our Exchange was setup by 3rd party, now I noticed that whenever I sent an email the copy of my email is being sent to an email account (which is local account in our domain) to make the picture more clearer here are the details; 1. Any email sent by me is being sent to account ABC.Ourdomain.local 2. That “ABC” user account is existing in our Active Directory. my question is how can I disable that option so that my emails are not being sent to that address? in the ...

Filter query from text box
I have a query that is filtered out by a year. I have a form that the user enters in the year. In the query, if I just put in a year of 2009. It works fine. If I replace the filter criteria to this: [Forms]![frmSalesAnalysis]![Year] I get a ODBC-Failed error. Any ideas. Thanks, Jasper Post SQL of query by opening in design view, click on VIEW - SQL View, hightlight all, copy, and paste in a post. -- Build a little, test a little. "Jasper Recto" wrote: > I have a query that is filtered out by a year. > > I have a form that the ...

Question about a search query (primary and Secondary search)
I have been tasked with going through a few people's PSTs in order to find word search matches for specific criteria. First I started by exporting the PST into Access format -it does a great job in creating the fields and populating the data, now I need to create a query in order to find the primary search match as in the table below i.e."house" -if I find "house" in one of the emails -then I would proceed and do a secondary search in the remaining of the other secondary search words i.e."man" "actual" "forbid" ,etc. Once that compl...

Crosstab Query and Zero Values
Greetings, thank you in advance for looking. Basically the database tracks spend based upon the vendor and who is spending the money. Problem is that not all spenders spend with all vendors and vice versa. I need to create a crosstab query that I can take out of access and paste into a preformated excel workbook. Problem is that I can't figure out how to create the crosstab so that all values for the Row are shown. I added a zero spend record for all vendors with all spenders...hoping this would resolve the situation. Alas it did not, Access isn't showing records that have ...

Daily Make Table Query
I have a Make Table Query that I will need to run every morning. Is there anyway to have the query add today's date to the name of the table (without going in and changing it everyday) so that the new table won't overwrite yesterday's table? =?Utf-8?B?SkQ=?= wrote: > > I have a Make Table Query that I will need to run every morning. Is there > anyway to have the query add today's date to the name of the table (without > going in and changing it everyday) so that the new table won't overwrite > yesterday's table? In VBA you can use a c...

getting text to wrap around a picture
I am using Publisher XP in Windows XP. After creating a text box and typing in text, I insert a picture. The text doesn't wrap around the picture. Instead, there is a horizontal blank area on both sides of the picture. When I select "format picture" and "Layout" and see the various options (square, tight, through, top and bottom, and none) the only one that makes a difference is through. However, then the picture covers up part of the text. So it comes out looking like "top and bottom" or "through". I've used earlier versions of Publisher and hav...

ADC query?
Hi all, As we have migrated our Ex5.5 servers over to Ex2K we have set up ADC Connection Agreements. Each new Exchange server is added to the Exchange site containing the old server and mailboxes moved using ADU&C. These connection agreements firstly point at the original 5.5 server on port 389 and once all of the mailboxes are on the new server we change them to point at the new server on port 379. We have a slightly different situation at one of our offices in that the old servers were in a different domain that we don't intend to keep. Therefore the new server is sitting in a ne...

how do i get pictures up to show in MS Publisher or word
pictures inserted into publisher and word fail to show up. they are there and print but I don't see them Tony Read the third FAQ here http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "emntee" <emntee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:551BF563-6B76-4D8F-947A-C5F5C9D9B12E@microsoft.com... > pictures inserted into publisher and word fail to show up. they are there and > print but I don't see them > > Tony ...

Sub Query zero rows but need header
As the sub query return zero rows , inspite i me adding an header column in the outter query i dont get that header row and it coresponsing values as null select 'Category2' Header,* from sysobjects where crdate =(select xtype from sysobjects where crdate>'31-12-2010') Expected out: Row1: Category2 null null How do i acheive this. What the rule thats i am trying to break. I tried union I need more simple method. As the sub query return zero rows , inspite i me adding an header column in the outter query i dont get that header row and it coresponsin...

Get Un-Friendly HTTP Error Messages?
MSIE8, Vista SP2 I'd like to see the NON-friendly HTTP error messages. However, clicking off the "Show Friendly HTTP Error Messages" off has no effect. I tried using the Reset feature, but it did not help. Ideas? Are you /sure/ you want to do this? I mean, they're not called 'friendly' HTTP error messages for nothing. Here's an example of a non-friendly error message: "How about typing the URL /correctly/ next time, you putz." (Try re-starting the browser after you remove the check mark. In any case, clear TIF before you go huntin...