Commercial FTP Clients That Support Microsoft FTP Command Scripts?

Apparently the Microsoft FTP client does not correctly support FTP passive
mode.   Issuing QUOTE PASV puts the server in passive FTP mode, but the
client doesn't follow through and implement the FTP-DATA connection.

Does anyone know of a commercial FTP command line client for Windows that is
compatible with the Microsoft FTP command scripts?   We have some existing
scripts for use with the Microsoft client and we would like to avoid having
to rewrite those.    We need a client that correctly supports passive mode.

Can't find the News command in the Go toolbar
According to Outlook Help, if I want to connect to a news server I should do the following: Toolbar Options -> Add or Remove Buttons Customize -> Commands tab. In the Categories list, click Go. In the Commands list, click News, and drag it to Go menu. But I find no "News" option in this Commands list. Suggestions? Thanks, John Strong I'd suggest starting by posting your Outlook version. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "John Strong" <v-jstron@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:070c01c39dbf$2960ccf0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > According to Outlook He...

Retrieve server/client list from LAN
Hi all. Is there a simple method (script) to read and store the computer list from LAN, like Explorer does? ...

Track Archived Email from Outlook Client
Hello. We have CRM 3.0 and use the Outlook client. We recently had a situation where a user tried to "Track in CRM" an e-mail from her archived e-mail folders. However, she didn't have the "Track in CRM" button. Anybody see this before? I know we can move the e-mail back to the Inbox, track it, and then re-archive it, but am hoping for a simpler solution. Thanks. On Mar 4, 2:40=A0pm, S Graves <SGra...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hello. =A0We have CRM 3.0 and use the Outlook client. =A0We recently had = a > situation where a user tried to &...

Web Client 02-22-07
Two Questions 1. Can the Microsoft CRM client for the web be setup to be used by users who are working from their home office if they are not logged onto a VPN - simply over the web? I am essentially asking if a web client can be used to access CRM outside of remote services or remote connection to where the servers are hosted. (Very much like users can access salesforce.com from any web browser). 2. Is it possible to use a Microsoft Web Client over securely over SSL? (Veyr much like salesforce.com is all SSL). James - I don't think it's officially supported in the cur...

XP Outlook error "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook..."
After recently installing Office XP 2002 I haven't been able to open Outlook. I used Outlook a lot in my previous Office version and I had very extensive Contact, Calendar, and E-mail folders. The first error told me that Outlook couldn't find my folders and then it shut down. Now when I try to open Outlook, I get an error that says "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Could not open the item. Try again." I did some brief checking about it error on other websites and was told that it might have something to do with a missing secur32.dll file? If so, how do I fix tha...

Detect 2.0 scripts when running on 1.0
I need to write up a C# console app that would take in a PowerShell script passed to it and execute it. I've got it mostly running by using the System.Management.Automation namespace and the corresponding 1.0 reference library. However, I'm running into an issue where the script can contain commands meant for PowerShell 2.0 (e.g. ThreadOptions). In this case, the script fails even if the script has a check in place for the powershell version. For example: $ver = $host | select version if ($ver.Version.Major -gt 1) {$Host.Runspace.ThreadOptions = "ReuseThread"...

Bison(parser) should support multibyte characters
hi, bison is now supporting only single byte..It is not reading multibyte characters...i need to know whether bison will support multibyte characters like japanese,chinese etc..If yes, then plz give me the detailed solution. i browsed in internet...but they told to write new pattern to support multibyte characters..that is very tough..so, could somebody give me the good solution please. "Arun" <arunchand_ac@yahoo.co.in> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:1133156674.347934.122580@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > hi, > bison is now supporting only single byte..It is not ...

About USB client isochronous transfer in OMAP 3530
We are working on OMAP 3530 evaluation kit and operating system is wince 6.00. BSP is TI_EVM_3530 – 6.14.00. We are developing a custom USB function driver with isochronous endpoints. While configuring the controller for isochronous transfer, it is failing (UFN_FUNCTIONS::lpRegisterDevice is failing) and for other types of endpoints lpRegisterDevice function was successful. We noticed the failure source is “musbfn_omap35xx_tps659xx_ti_v1.dll”. “UfnPdd_IsConfigurationSupportable’ function which is in the file “PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\SOC\OMAP35XX_TPS659XX_TI_V1\omap35xx\musb\musbf...

Unable to 'organize favorites' due to IE script error
> When I click on 'organize favorites' below 'add to favorites', I get this > error message: > Windows Internet Explorer > Script Error > Error:Automation Server can't create object > Page:favorites.htm?folder= > Call Stack: > > - box with OK - > > While this is displayed, the term 'loading' is on the otherwise blank page > (under the headers), just scrolling... it never goes anywhere. Can't > navigate away from the page; must completely close the browser page. > > My hard drive is almost full & I...

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Could not find installable ISAM.
My "Connection" in Excel 2007 is to a query in an Access 2003 MDB (although my workstation is running Access 2007, others in my team still have 2003 only). The query refers to both a regular table within the MDB and a table linked to a list in MOSS 2007. Upon attempting to "Refresh" this "Connection" a MsgBox with "[Microsoft] [ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Could not find installable ISAM." pops- up. Other "Connections" to the same MDB that query regular tables all are fine. Before upgrading to Excel 2007, all of the "Connections"...

Important Information about Microsoft
Information about Microsoft =85Visit www.FreeExamKing.com ...

VB Script XL
I'm new to Scripting in Excel and trying to select a Range of cells beginning at B13... want to End-down and then go right 23 cells and have that range active to print... Closest I've come is Range ("B13".End(xlDown)).Right 23.Activate {I've thrown in Right 23 as I don't know how to include that part}... thanx in advance... Try Range("B13").End(xlDown)(1, 24).Activate Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP 1998 - 2010 Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com [email on web site] On Tue, 2 Feb 2010 13:59:01 -0800, Servant...

Reminder
Microsoft Office Evolves Community as Part of Office 2010 Launch: As you know, this is a big year for Microsoft as we are launching the latest version of Office. Office 2010 is all about making it easy for you to get and use Office on your terms. Office 2010 lets you work from the office, from home, or at school across the PC, the Phone, and the Browser. You can purchase Office 2010 from retail, from our OEM manufactures when you purchase a new PC, or get it direct from Microsoft, faster than ever via a new software delivery mechanism called Click-To-Run. And, we're work...

user form that retrieves data from Microsoft Access query
I created a word document that displays a userform when the template is opened, when you click on the ok button on the userform the template should display data that comes from a microsoft access query. The thing is that this works perfectly for me with my non-administrators account. The problem is that whenever another user is trying to open this template no data is being displayed. I checked the permissions on the folder where the template is located and that looks fine. Anyone has any idea what I might be doing wrong here? Thanks in advance. Where is the database, ...

Why am I getting errors and problems with new e-mail client
"Message number 4 could not be retrieved. Account: 'pop-server.cfl.rr.com (1)', Server: 'pop-server.cfl.rr.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800420CD" NOTE: I get one of above errors for each mssage for number 4 through 11 and the one below is the last in the list. "Account: 'pop-server.cfl.rr.com (1)', Server: 'pop-server.cfl.rr.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Numb...

Internal support function error #3
When I tried to send an e-mail I recieved the error message: Microsoft Office Word An internal support function returned an error. Any ideas on what I can do? ...

The application Microsoft Word quit unexpectedly. Mac OS and other applications are not affected.

XQuery Support
Is it possible to use XQuery 1.0 in a Windows Forms application to read XML data from local XML document files? I found a help article referencing an XQueryCommand class and a System.Xml.Query namespace but I can't find any other support or documentation for either of these. Jim Buchanan wrote: > Is it possible to use XQuery 1.0 in a Windows Forms application to read XML > data from local XML document files? > > I found a help article referencing an XQueryCommand class and a > System.Xml.Query namespace but I can't find any other support or > documentation...

How to assign one client to more than one users?
I have to clients A nad B. Moreover I have 4 software developers : P2, P3, P4 and P5. P1 is a chief ( with admin rights ). What I want to do now is : P1 creates an account for client A. P1 wrote some info about A and some notes. P1 wants to assign client A to the P2, P3 and P4. P1 also wants them to see all the notes he had written. Similar to client B, for whom P1 wants to assign P4 and P5 . P1 also wants : -P2 not to see account for B, -P5 not to see the account for A, -P4 to see both accounts A nad B. And here is my question : Is it possible, and if so ( a little exma...

"Send To" Command not working with Outlook 2003
I can attach items to an open mail message without difficulty. But with any of the Office programmes - if I try to use the "Send to...." command from the File menu to both open a new message and attach the item simultaneously I simply get a new message, with the attachment, I can address it as normal but the Send button simply clicks uselessly. There is no error message - just...nothing happens. The same problem is exhibited if within explorer I use the winzip command to zip and mail a file - all is fine until you actually try to send the message. No response. I am guessing...

System wide support for non-default AR Account
I was looking through your knowledgebase, and found article 852288. This article perfectly describes what our client needs to do. They will be overriding the Accounts Receivable account when sales transactions occur. Then, when they do a cash receipt, I do see that if they do NOT click the Distributions button on the Cash Receipts window, that the A/R accounts do flow from the documents against which the cash receipt is applied. This is adequate. However, if the client enters a cash receipt and does not apply it to an existing sales document, then the cash receipt of course posts to th...

Read/Unread PF info wrong on Outlook client...
I have been having this issue for a while now, It used to be quite common amongst the google groups community, but not recently. Hopefully that means there has been a fix? When creating public folder favourties in outlook, the read/unread counters loose their accuracy after time. Step 3 below fixes it for a month or so, but then they become inaccurate again. This is what I've tried: Method 1 >Open Exchange System Manager >Right click on the public folder (under folders) >Uncheck 'maintain per user read/unread information' then 're-check' Method 2 >...

Runtime Error 403: Class does not support Automation...
Can I set a custom Collection object as the recordset for a listbox control? My MS Access app uses class modules to return custom objects as follows: ===== Private Sub Form_Load() Dim objBLL As clsBLL, rsContacts As ADODB.Recordset Dim colPatients As clsPatientList Set objBLL = New clsBLL Set colPatients = New clsPatientList Set rsContacts = New ADODB.Recordset Set rsContacts = objBLL.GetMasterListRS 'returns a recordset Set colPatients = objBLL.GetMasterListCollection 'returns a collection Set Me.lstPatients.Recordset = colPatients ' This gener...

Mac OS 10.5 Leopard breaks special paper size support (envelop and label)
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel For a long time we use MS Office for Macintosh (98, X, 2004 and 2008) and could print on our housstyle paper media Envelop (15,6 x 22 cm) and label (12,4 x 26 cm). But when we install MS Office 2008 on a Apple Macintosh with OS X 10.5 Leopard we are unable to print on our special paper size Envelop and label. The Print preview looks all right. We print on HP laserjet 4100 printer. We use tray 1 for special paper sizes. In the print windows we select tray 1 manual. The printer shows in the display load A4 paper even when...

Exchange client alternative ?
I have an exchange server with about 100 users. I have three computers where I want that about 40-60 people should have access to checking their mail WITHOUT logging off/on. I want that there should be one username to the computer and some other authentication at the email client side. I was thinking of using Outlook Express & implementing identities. I'd like to know if anyone has some other ideas. Thanks Peretz Stern What about OWA? Peretz Stern wrote: > I have an exchange server with about 100 users. I have three > computers where I want that about 40-60 people shou...