10 free copies of iPrep Microsoft 70-290 for your iPhone

iPrep Microsoft 70-290 is an iPhone app which will help you to prepare
for Microsoft 70-290 certification exam "Managing and Maintaining a
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment".

Download the app from the App Store:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iprep-microsoft-70-290/id335186475?mt=8

Use one of the following codes to get your copy for free:
9TM96E7EMNAY
6AYJTREAHM3A
94P4TJNAEHLW
N636934JRPF9
3YKM9E66FF93
ENPN7PALXX9N
XN6T993ANXTP
TTEWEM4EEWLY
49RKEHHMMYF6
MXXA7HLLJMTM

Each code can be used only once, first come first served. The codes
are redeemable only on the iTunes Store for the U.S. Requires an
iTunes account.

To learn how to redeem a promotional code in iTunes look here:
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1917
0
molotsoft

copy formula as series
I enter data in a column e.g. A1 : A50 How do I then in another sheet , by using the cell references, enter the data as a row in sheet 2 without having to do each formula manually? In sheet 2 when I try to copy the formula =sheet1!A1 across the row it obviously puts in the relative value. I have tried fixing the column ref by using =sheet1!$A1. That correctly fixes the clumn as A across the series but fails to increment the row reference down the column. That is fixed as 1 where as I want it as a series A1: A50 in the row in sheet 2. Help Quercus, Send me a message privately, and I ...

Lost my copy of money 2005
Recently, I had problems with my hard drive and started receiving a message when I clicked on the MSN Money icon saying; "cannot locate registration library (DLL)." The technician had to reload the original version of money (2003) that came with the computer, however, I was using a downloaded version (2005). How can I download this version again without getting charged and will I be able to retrieve my data? -- Edwin I. Lugo Try seeing if the download from Microsoft. The link can be found on http://money.mvps.org/faq/article/132.aspx Note that once you download the Money 200...

Microsoft success
I think Microsoft should let me design a mobile device for them omg hye everyone "Thomas Gearhart" <dylan490@live.com> wrote in message news:5A2008AA-2D95-4288-A860-B973003AA078@microsoft.com... >I think Microsoft should let me design a mobile device for them ...

Pls recommend a replacement for Microsoft Query
Hello: could anyone recommend a third-party solution to query sql server database from Excel, a replacement for the stinking Microsoft Query? thanks, Vadim Rapp Vadim I don't have a suggestion, but is there anything specific you can't do with the sql/msquery combo? I've not used sql, but regularly use Client access with AS400 and Access. Mostly flawlessly. I tend however to write the query in the server tool, rather than try and query in MSQuery -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "Vadim Rapp"...

This broke my microsoft money!
Business at the speed of thought is now online! One thing before we begin: I would just like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this priceless and totally valuable report. I know you're very busy and I want you to know straight off that I VALUE YOUR TIME. So let's start now... (now find your freedom in this page!) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- People are shocked when at the beginning I recommend, 'DON'T BELIEVE A WORD I SAY.' Why would I suggest that? Because I can only come from my own experien...

Excel VBA
Hi. Is it possible to use VBA in one workbook to copy a worksheet fro another workbook into another different workbook? If so....how? Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi try recoding a macro while doing this manually. And yes it is possible :-) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "cjh1984 >" <<cjh1984.16x63k@excelforum-nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:cjh1984.16x63k@excelforum-nospam.com... > Hi. > > Is it possible to use VBA in one workbook to copy a worksheet from > another workbook into another different workbook? ...

I can't see microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign
I want to post a question about my website, and have noticed requests that those questions go to microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign. I have verizon FIOS and use news.verizon.net. That group is not in the list. I just talked to techinal support and they said there is no way to request a newsgroup be put in the verizon newsgroup server. Can it be possible that no one using that group is using verizon newgroups?! I'm using Outlook Express 6. I click on news.verizon.net, then Reset List. If I type microsoft.public.pub I can see *this* group, but not publisher.webdesign. I would rat...

Pivot Table Sort 03-05-10
Hi I'm trying to sort a pivot table but it'll only let me sort on the first column, I need to sort it on the third, please can anyone help? Hi You will need to drag your 3rd Field to the 1st position in the row Area of the PT. -- Regards Roger Govier jen2018 wrote: > Hi > > I'm trying to sort a pivot table but it'll only let me sort on the first > column, I need to sort it on the third, please can anyone help? ...

How to disable sent items in OWA 2003 from taking a copy from sent
I want to ask if there is a way to disable sent items in owa 2003 or in exchange from taking copies of sent emails. On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 06:15:07 -0800, Prince <Prince@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I want to ask if there is a way to disable sent items in owa 2003 or in >exchange from taking copies of sent emails. Is it that you want to stop people taking a copy of items that go into the sent items or do you want to stop sent items going into the sent items folder in the 1st place? It's not clear in your post. I want to stop or enable people from taking a copy of sen...

Vista 10-25-07
Is there any REALLY good reason to upgrade from Windows Vista Home Premium to the Windows Vista Ultimate? -- Eykleidis Wrong news group, but that depends strictly on what you want to do in Vista. I personally will not use anything less than Ultimate, but as a developer that is what my requirements are. I also have an MSDN subscription that allows me to install the "flavour" I may need for testing., -- The personal opinion of Gary G. Little "Eykleidis" <eykleidis21@yahoo.gr> wrote in message news:Ojb7jRrFIHA.5208@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Is there any...

Copying one cell to muliple cells #2
Cell a1 is a date cell. Cells b1-b30 are date cells. What I am trying to do is every time that I enter a new date in Ai, I want it to go to a blank cell in b column and not over write the dates that are already there. A B 2/3/04 1/6/04 1/20/04 1/25/04 2/3/04 right click sheet tab>view code>copy\paste this>format col B as desired date >save. Now when you put a date in a1 such as 8/1, the last cell+1 in col b will get that date. Private Sub Worksheet_...

Small Business Server 07-10-03
I want to set up a new network for only about 10-15 users by implementing Small Business Server. I am just wandering from an IT perspective...How difficult will it be? Seems like an odd question for the CRM NG. I answered your question in the SBS NG. Brandon >-----Original Message----- >I want to set up a new network for only about 10-15 users >by implementing Small Business Server. I am just >wandering from an IT perspective...How difficult will it >be? >. > Its pretty straightforward. The install for SBS is pretty easy to follow. "Jon" <jonk...

I have a graph paper on my page when I open microsoft word
I cannot find the 'draw' command on the non existant tool bar on microsoft word 2007 hence I cannot find the 'grid' to turn off to get these lines off my page. Help! View Tab>Show/Hide Group>Gridlines. maritime.chic wrote: > I cannot find the 'draw' command on the non existant tool bar on > microsoft word 2007 hence I cannot find the 'grid' to turn off to get > these lines off my page. Help! It's on the ribbon, but on a tab that's available only when a shape is selected. Go to the Insert tab and insert anything fro...

Copying and pasting between calendars
In Outlook 2003 I was able to copy text from a calendar and then paste directly to another (I have access to 2 calendars in Outlook for updating and diary management). This function doesn't appear to work in Outlook 2007 so it means I am tying the same information twice. Is there a soln to this issue? Many thanks -- Kaye You need to tell us how you did it in 2003 and why this same procedure does not work in 2007 and what error messages you receive. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook ...

SEARCH COPY OF TEXT
We have an excel spreadsheet with names and addresses in columns On 3 different worksheets. Is there a way to have excel search the doc for same entire data. ex: Jane Doe Joe Davis Jane Doe _ Exel would see that and stop since there is a Jane Doe already entered? Please help I really don't want to ctrl -f 380 times to make sure.. Thanks to anyone that replies So you have some kind of cell that's used for data entry and you want to check if that name appears in any of those other 3 lists? If I used A1 on Sheet1 as my data entry cell, I could put this in B1: =if((countif(sheet2!a...

copying a cell to another cell automatically
Hi, I'm trying to set up my worksheet so that if the value in column E is changed to 100%, the value in column A of that row automatically changes to 100, regardless of its original value. At the same time, I don't want to lock down column A - the user can enter any value in here when E is not 100%. How do I go about doing this? Do I need to write a macro? Thanks! Amit Hi, You'll have to do this as a little macro. Go into the VB editor and add the following into the relevant Sheet. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Target.Column = 5 And Target = 100...

help 07-13-10
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0038_01CB229F.3BC3E730 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0039_01CB229F.3BC3E730" ------=_NextPart_001_0039_01CB229F.3BC3E730 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable call me asap ------=_NextPart_001_0039_01CB229F.3BC3E730 Content-Type: text/html; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> ...

Copy and Paste Newsletter
I've created a newsletter, and I'm trying to upload the newsletter to an email by way of my default email program (MSN Premium) to send to a bunch of people. I'm having trouble uploading the newsletterin the email so that it's visible to those who recieve the email. At the moment copying and pasting the contents of the newsletter seems the easiest way to accomplish what I'm working on. How do I copy and paste the contents of this newsletter onto an email message? Send as an attached pdf file is the easiest method. -- Don Vancouver, USA "blueprince999" ...

Conditional Formatting #10
2 things.... 1. - I have got a list that is linked to a cell - when a paticular item in the list is chosen I want the cell to be filled with a colour - i.e. Conditional Formatting - however how do I allow for more than 3 conditional formats - there are about 7 choices from the list. 2. - Linking from the above - I then want the rest of hte information in that row to be coloured the same as box in problem 1. I cannot seem to get the Conditional Formatting to work for this..? Any ideas..? Thanks Vis. You'll have to use some VBA code to do this. Add this to the worksheet module ...

Microsoft CRM 1.2 Unspecified Error
I have an installation of Microsoft CRM which was running fine until a problem with the domain controller running on an HP server, for some reasons the domain controller refused to boot properly until I found out that an HP service was causing the error, the HP service was disabled the the DC was fine, after that MSCrm refused to come up, the Security service refused to start and was coming up with an Unspecified Error. I checked the dependencies and nothing related to the HP service that was disabled. Any help would be appreciated ...

Automate worksheet copy
Hi, I have a worksheet with several columns and in 1 column there is a number from 0 to 10. I would like to copy "automatic" all rows from this worksheet to another worksheet but only if the number is different from 0. This is not a one-time operation but the numbers can dynamically change, they are formula based. I have not found a solution yet. Has anyone experience with this ? Marco. One way .. Assume the source table is in Sheet1, cols A to C, data from row2 down, with the key column being col C Use an empty col to the right, say col E Put in E2: =IF(C2="",&qu...

Quick Launch tool bar
I have tried copying the items from the quick launch bar to other profiles but it doesn't keep the order in tact. It sorts them. Is there any way to keep the icons in order as in the original profile? Thanks. -------- Original-Nachricht -------- > I have tried copying the items from the quick launch bar to other profiles > but it doesn't keep the order in tact. It sorts them. Is there any way to > keep the icons in order as in the original profile? > > Thanks. Try to copy (at your own risk ...) [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Window...

Graph does not copy with the tab
I am using Excel 2007 and have a graph on the same page as the data. I want to copy this tab into the same workbook and then tweak the data. I right click on the tab, check the copy box, and Ok. The problem I have is that the graph does not copy with the tab. I get all the data that was on the tab I copied from, but the graph object did not come with the tab. Why not? Is there a setting in excel to get the graph object to copy with the tab? Thanks, Dean That is not how it should behave. I have just followed your steps and my chart appears in the copy. Anyway, try this ...

Keeping a copy of all mail passing the Server
Hi, Please can someone tell me how to or point me to a KB articals which explains how to configure exchange 2003 to save to a public folder or a mailbox a copy of all inbound and out bound mail ? Many Thanks in advance. Search for "message journaling". -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Jack Ryland" <JackRyland@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8DA70CE0-9BE8-48A7-9746-732EC3DEC45F@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > Please can someone tell me how to or point me to a KB articals which > ...

regular expression 03-23-10
Hi! I'm new to regular expression This simple one should mean find all words that begin with a and end with ion and in between you can have 0 or more character. This doesn't work string pattern = @"\ba*ion\b"; The pattern should be string pattern = @"\ba\S*ion\b"; So my question is why can't the pattern have this format string pattern = @"\ba*ion\b"; when looking for a word that begin with a end end with ion and in between any char 0 or more. I mean why does not this * mean any characters one or more. //Tony "Tony Joh...