Subir esquema de AD 2003 a 2008

Hola grupo,

Tengo un forest con dos dominios 2003, el padre y el hijo.

De momento no queremos migrar los DCs a 2008, unicamente poder empezar a
tener servidores miembro 2008 en el dominio hijo.

Necesitaria que me indicarais que pasos he de realizar tanto en el forest,
como en ambos dominios y que precauciones he de tener.

Muchas Gracias

0
Marc

Hello Marc,

This newsgroup is in english, so please use english language or choose a
spanish one. Thank you for understanding.

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
no rights.

> Hola grupo,
>
> Tengo un forest con dos dominios 2003, el padre y el hijo.
>
> De momento no queremos migrar los DCs a 2008, unicamente poder empezar
> a tener servidores miembro 2008 en el dominio hijo.
>
> Necesitaria que me indicarais que pasos he de realizar tanto en el
> forest, como en ambos dominios y que precauciones he de tener.
>
> Muchas Gracias

0
Meinolf

Migrating sbs 2003 to new server
Hey all, anyone got any guides about migrating to a new server? Greetz, -- Rob. This article may provide ideas. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;278439&sd=tech "Rob Tillie" <Rob__NSPAM_AT_NOSPAM_flep-tech_DOT_nl> wrote in message news:uDtDEzG0EHA.1652@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hey all, > > anyone got any guides about migrating to a new server? > > Greetz, > -- Rob. ...

Excel 2003-provide feedback with sound
Trying to set in the options of MS Excel 2003 "provide feedback with sound", a message appears, that I have to download the Microsoft Sounds Add-in from the MS download page. But there is a hint, that this Add-in is only up to Excel XP and so it is not possible to install this feature. Is there any other version for MS Excel 2003? I installed Microsoft Office Sounds and it works in all versions from Excel 97 to Excel 2003. I didn't have to do anything special beyond selecting it under Options. So it "should" work. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "Dirk" <Di...

Outlook 2003 mail stuck in Outbox
I have Outlook 2003 and Win XP with a home network & broadband connection. When I try to send an email, it gets stuck in the outbox. I receive email fine, and my test of the email account setup is successful. When I try to send,, I get this message: Sending and receiving reported error (0x8004011D). The server is not available. Contact your administrator if the condition persists. What should I do. The condition does persist, and I don't have an administrator. Hi Shelterdog, please read this http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=840835 -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern ...

Outlook 2003: Email address in 'From' column of Inbox.
Anyone know how to get the full email address to display in the 'from' column of the inbox in Outlook 2003? I have about half a dozen "Dave"s that all have different email address but they're indistinguishable in the inbox. Plus, I'm sick of just seeing someone's name when I really need to know the company name more than anything else. At least with a proper email address, I can easily work out if it's a legit email from a known company or spam. I don't want to have to read the post to see if it's valid. ------------------------------------------...

Monitoring Exchange 2003
How do I check the mail messages sitting in my SMTP queue using Exchange System Manager? Under property, the status is showing "Retry Remote Delivery". What is a better way to monitor what is going on in my Exchange server? I am running Exchange 2003 server. Is there also a way of seeing incoming emails before they are delivered to the intended recipients? If I can not use the Exchange System Manager in monitoring, what else can I use? Thanks Emma ...

Adding links to the manager taskpad
Hi, Trying to find out if it is possible to add custom links to either the store or HQ manager taskpad, and if so how. The HTML pages can quite easily be edited to add a href but then how to actually fire off an add-on? For example the 'Items' screen in the Store manager taskpad has the HTML line <a href="createnewitem">New Item</a> how is "createnewitem" used to fire off the Create New Item screen? thanks dave I would also love to know how the taskpad works in this respect. I was thinking of running the RMS Manager as a ...

Outlook 2003 #134
I'm having a problem w/dragging & dropping email into folders while using MS Outlook 2003. After dropping about 3/4 email messages into folders (no matter where you drop them)I recieve this error message "Not enough storage is available to process this command". I've ckecked Event Viewer & task manager & cannot find any information about this problem so I can address it.I have also tried "Rebooting" and still get the same issue. Does anyone know how I can solve this issue??? ... .. I too am experiencing the exact same problem with Outlook ...

Dotnnetnuke 5.0 adding a new page
If you need the basics on how to add a new page to dotnetnuke you can follow this link, this is also a great website for more dotnetnuke information. http://www.hostmyservices.com/SupportPages/HowtoAddanewWebPage.aspx Thank you HostMyservices.com ...

It all started with Windows 2003 SP1 and Exchange SP2
We have a simple domain - one DC and one Member server supporting Exchange 2003. Both run with - DC Windows 2003 Enterprise and Exchange Windows 2003 Standard. My clients all use Office 2003 Professional. I have installed SP1 on both and SP2 on the Exchange server. Now the fun starts and where I am looking for help. Point 1 - I understand that the new Firewall using SCW has some problems; to the extent that Microsoft has issued a Troubleshooting Guide. I see there could be problems (article ID 896742) and Microsoft has a fix. I also understand that the recommendation is not to use SC...

adding namespace for an XPathDocument
I have read the messages about adding namespaces, but have not found how to do so when using an XPathDocument instead of an XmlDocument. I have an application that writes a dataset using WriteXML. The file contains a default namespace. A second application reads the file using the XPathDocument Load method. My Select expression will not work with the default namespace. I am very new to this and would appreciate any help! LuAnn Found the answer... XPathDocument doc = new XPathDocument( "name of XML file"); XPathNavigator nav = doc.CreateNavigator(); XmlNamespaceManager ns = n...

CPropertySheet create failing when adding to dialog box
Hi all, I am having problems with a class that I made that inherits from CPropertySheet. I need to add this class to a dialog box with the following code: m_appPropSheet.AddPage(m_saleIllustrationPropPageClientOne); m_appPropSheet.AddPage(m_saleIllustrationPropPageClientTwo); m_appPropSheet.Create(this, WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE, 0); m_appPropSheet.EnableStackedTabs(FALSE); m_appPropSheet.ModifyStyleEx (0, WS_EX_CONTROLPARENT); m_appPropSheet->ModifyStyle(0, WS_TABSTOP); m_appPropSheet.SetWindowPos(NULL, 0, 25, 0, 0, SWP_NOZORDER | SWP_NOSIZE | SWP_NOACTIVATE); ...

Outlook 2003
Our firm is just converting to Outlook 2003, and we're having a problem. If a lawyer has given full access rights to his/her assistant, then that assistant goes into the lawyers' Email and deletes something, it goes to the *assistant's* trash, not the lawyers. Same goes if they send an Email, it goes to the *assistant's* sent items, not the lawyers. Is there anyway to keep this from happening and being put in the appropriate person's folders? Thanks ...

Migrate from Sbs 2003 to Win 2008 Std + Exchange 2010
Hi, I need to migrate my solution from sbs to std. I have 75 client, using file server, domain and exchange mailboxes. i have 2 new server with 2008 std r2 operating system. One for AD, other for Exchange 2010. Sbs server will be dismiss. Is possible migrate user account and mailboxs ? Is possible mantein the same domain name? (if not is not a problem) Have you a documents that explain step by step how to migrate ? Thank you very much Lorenzo Hi Lorenzo: By now there are thousands of references to various migration strategies listed in the various groups and els...

expiration du mot de passe
Bonjour Depuis quelques jours, sans que je ne l'ai demand�, j'ai le message suivant au lancement de XP: "Le mot de passe expire dans 15 jours , voulez vous le changer maintenant ?" Pour le changer il faut conna�tre l'ancien....et je ne le connais pas ! Je ne veux pas me trouver bloquer dans 15 jours ! Que dois faire ??????????? Merci de votre aide Pourrait �tre le mot de passe vierge (jamais �t� d�fini). Avez-vous essay� d'entrer juste un nouveau mot de passe. D�sol� si le fran�ais n'est pas correct J'ai d� utiliser un traducteur. ...

Downgrade version of Money 2008
I have purchased Money 2008 Plus Home & Buisness and I no longer need the buisness portion of the application. Is there any way that I could downgrade to the Home Deluxe edition with out being charged? Nope. Unless you bought the package in the last 30 days you will just have to carry on using it but ignore the Business features. If in the future you buy a non-Business version you will get nags about losing functionality but you can just ignore them. If you did buy in the last 30 days you can return for a refund but you will then have to buy Deluxe. IMHO not worth the hassle. -- ...

Exch 2003/Outlook 2003 inbox sync problem
Greetings, After several hardware problems on a SBS Server 2003 I can no longer sync my inbox with Outlook 2003? All other folders sync just fine. After a manual sync the properties of the inbox show 147 items on the server and 0 items in the off-line folder. I have deleted the .ost file and had outlook recreate it -- no change. I updated to sp1 -- no change. I logged in on a different box with OL2003sp1 -- no change. ANY help or pointers are appreciated. -Steve S. ...

Can't Install Office 2008 for Mac at all
Hi there everyone, I pray someone can help me before I throw my mac through the window. This is the second time I am having this problem. My office just stopped working and no matter what I did I could not open any of the programs, so I uninstalled everything, Microsoft and the preferences. I have now tried to re-install office off disk and I can't even get it to launch I keep getting an error message saying installer created an error and please report which I have done a thousand times. I have restarted the mac and emtied the Trash so there is nothing relating to office...

OL 2003
Hello, I recently began receiving e-mails from a Listserv group that is work related. Unfortunately, some messages are arriving with the MIME message below: ----- Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="=__Part4D6FD98F.0__=" This is a MIME message. If you are reading this text, you may want to consider changing to a mail reader or gateway that understands how to properly handle MIME multipart messages. ----- How can I set up Outlook 2003 to translate these e-mails? Thanks, SCT sctvoice <sctvoice2@sbcglobal.net> wrote: > I recently began ...

Adding an address to a Contact List
The client is using Outlook 2003 SP2. I know you can click on an email address in an email and add it as a contact to my main Contacts list. Is there a way to do the same task but add it to my other Contact Lists already setup as an addressbook...? Thanks, Tom... Tom Karpowski wrote: > The client is using Outlook 2003 SP2. > I know you can click on an email address in an email and add it as a > contact > to my main Contacts list. > Is there a way to do the same task but add it to my other Contact Lists > already setup as an addressbook...? > >...

SBS 2008 Backup's with rotating External HD's
Now that many of you have been "living" with 2008 for a bit, the big talk when it first came out what the built-in backup solution didn't recognize Tape drives, thus requiring 3rd party solutions. So, is the backup solution that came with SBS sufficient using rotating external drives? i've used it a couple of times and really like how fast the backups are and restoring files was pretty easy and painless...i would much prefer doing that to 3rd party software, etc... Thoughts? jared Even before 2008, I've preferred rotating external drives (or drive techn...

Visio 2003 How to darken expansion timeline connecting lines?
When I create a expansion timeline,the dotted lines which connect the expansion timeline to the primary timeline are so pale that they can barely be seen when the drawing is printed out. I can not figure out how to make them darker. Any help would be appreciated. Select the expanded timeline shape. Then go to Edit > Open Expanded Timeline to open the group edit window. Select the dashed lines you want to format and make any changes you want. Then close the edit window. -- Mark Nelson Office Graphics - Visio Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no...

1:4 ratio GC proces to Exchange 2003 procs
I have a question about the ratio of GC processors to Exchange processors as outlined in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875427/en-us. Do you include the passive excahnge nodes in the equation? No since it's not actively talking to the GC so it's not using resources. The ratio does not really account for anything else that may be utilizing resources on your GC such as SPAM apps, directory synchs, or anthing else you may have as well. James Chong randomuser wrote: > I have a question about the ratio of GC processors to Exchange > processors as outlined in http://support.micros...

Need Help
Greetings, We have a requirement to migrate out Lotus Notes to Outlook 2003. Me and my team has never done such a migration. Can someone please help me in coming out an approach for this. Basically, I would like to know the things to be taken care before, mid and after deployment? How to deploy (i.e tools or something else)? A best practice for such migration, if possible. TIA ...

going back to 2003 #2
i just installed 2007, and i am thinking that i may want to go back to 2003 version. has the .pst file changed? can i simply uninstall outlook 2007 and re-install outlook 2003? and keep the rest of office 2007? has anyone tried this? -- jeffrey You can probably do what you are asking. However, if you use Word as your e-mail editor, both must be of the same version. Give Outlook 2007 a try. "jeffrey" <astro46@gmail.com> wrote in message news:K54Fh.780$bb1.390@newssvr17.news.prodigy.net... >i just installed 2007, and i am thinking that i may want to go back to 20...

Exchange 2003 Mailbox Move Problem
We are currently running Exchange 2003 in a single domain/site on Windows 2000 platform servers. Although still in mixed mode, all of our mailboxes and public folders have been migrated to the E2K3 servers. In an attempt to isolate then fix a Blackberry problem, two months ago multiple users mailboxes were moved from E2K3 Server A to E2K3 Server B. Once the problem was resolved, our administrators began moving the mailboxes back to their original E2K3 Server/Storage Group/Mail Store. All of the moves were successful except for two. Each attempt to move these two mailboxes to their origina...