Zip files using makeDirZip.exe

Hi All,

I need to zip subfolders which resides under the parent folders which
are 201003,201004,201005(for each month).
Under the parent folder.example 201003->Titles->then many sub folders
for each day of the month,I need to use MakeDirZip.exe to only zip sub
folders for each day under the root folder(201003) which is 2 months
old from this month.

Please shed some light on it.

I am trying to use,
 C:\test>makeDirZip.exe i=\\<filer>\c$\cdc dubug='yes' purge='no'
which is zipping every single date folder no matter whether this month
or 2 months old.

thanks
adilsiv
0
adilsiv

Here is fix for Windows file problems

backup file won't work!!
OK, now I've really had it! This is my last resort! Several years ago, while using Money 97, our computer crashed. We had backed up every time we used money, so I thought we were OK. However, we could never get the backup file to pull up after fixing the computer and everything was lost. I vowed that this would not happen again, so I tried backing up on a ZIP disk instead, and then on CDs. I also got on this newsgroup and got the advice that I needed to first copy the backup file onto the desktop and open it from there. I tried doing that with the old program, and it seeme...

Fax Icon on my File menu and toolbar

Using scanner in Word97

Outlook receiving zip files

Using later version of microsoft access

unable to read file #7

SBS 2003 moving of users files

Importing AOL Email File Cabinet

Using Company Wide Mail Templates.

Exporting contacts in a csv file

Publisher can not save file

Excel 2007 PC damages Mac Excel 2008 Files

Dynamic Range Selection Using VBA

Using Publisher 200 with Publisher 2003

Continuing problmes with chkdsk and PST file
My PST file is apparently corrupted, with "Data error, cyclic redundancy check" upon starting Outlook. As per earlier advice, i ran chkdsk /r. But, chkdsk hangs. The % done on phase 4, file data check, was moving along at 1% per every 1 to 5 minutes. Then, at exactly 50%, it just stopped moving. I left it for a few hours, but no further progress (so i interrupted it). The disk light was on continually, but no progress in % complete. Also, if scanpst.exe is run, windows crashes (blue screen). So, are there any further suggestions? Is there any disk utility more robust t...