sp-web not working

Hi, I am on Sharepoint 2010 trying to export a list. My command is below, but
I keep getting this error: The URL provided is invalid. Only valid URLs that
are site collections or sites are allowed to be exported using stsadm.exe

what am i doing wrong?

 export-spweb -identity http://myServer:4163
7/sel/AccountingServiceCenter -itemurl //Workflow%20History -path
\\MyOtherServer\v$\ASCWorkflowList -verbose -nofilecompression

**Not a SharePoint expert.**

Reading the documentation, it doesn't appear that you can specify a full
path like that.  From what I'm reading, it appears you either must specify a
server domain name or a relative path.

If you do Get-SpWeb with no options, do you get a listing of everything?
Does it show a listing of all the IDs?

Marco

"selasor" <selasor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I am on Sharepoint 2010 trying to export a list. My command is below,
> but
> I keep getting this error: The URL provided is invalid. Only valid URLs
> that
> are site collections or sites are allowed to be exported using stsadm.exe
>
> what am i doing wrong?
>

> export-spweb -identity http://myServer:4163
> 7/sel/AccountingServiceCenter -itemurl //Workflow%20History -path
> \\MyOtherServer\v$\ASCWorkflowList -verbose -nofilecompression

0
Marco

Publishing to the Web
Once I publish my website to our site.....people who do not use Internet Explorer to view the site....cannot see some things or manuever around effectively within the site. How can I correct this? -- Have a Blessed Day! Cyn cyn42567 wrote: > Once I publish my website to our site.....people who do not use Internet > Explorer to view the site....cannot see some things or manuever around > effectively within the site. How can I correct this? By using a real webdesign program rather than a DTP program. If you don't have FrontPage or Expression Web and can't afford to get...

Problems inserting pictures in Excel 2002 sp-2
When inserting a picture into a work sheet, nothing shows up but the outline/edit box. If you grab the box and move it on the sheet, the picture will appear. If you scroll up or down, the portion of the picture that goes off screen will not show up when you scroll back to the center of the screen. Grab and move it again and it shows up again.... HELP?????? My IT guy is lost on this one! It sounds more like a windows display problem to me. Do you have the zoom factor set to 100%? (It may help.) But maybe you could try closing other applications or changing the display settings. I use...

GAL web page
How can I create a web page listing names and phone numbers (possibly couple other fields from AD). I have ran across several CDO or ADSI samples for Exchange 5.5, but w are running Exchange 2000. Does anyone have ideas or code for me? It must be out there. Ideally, I would like to expand it to an in/out checkboard type o thing. For now, just publishing the phone list will work - cgraham158 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.webservertalk.co ----------------------------------------------------------------------- View this thread...

Rules Not Working
We recently switched to a web server email program - and my email now goes to a different folder - not the personal folder inbox and I cannot get my rule to forward e-mails to work - we have office 2007 - What's really confusing is if I test the rule it will show the fwd arrow on the original message and a copy will appear in my sent folder however the receipients do not receive it. I am able to manually fwd the email with no problems. I have a similar problem, however it had been working but I had to remove all my accounts and reinstall them. My MSN account would not downl...

Scheduled tasks dont work but look like they are
Hi All, We are having intermittent problems with Windows Task Scheduler. Two scenarios: 1. Everything will work fine for a few weeks, then suddenly tasks that used to work ok will complete as normal, but task scheduler does not know they are finished, and so the tasks status sits as running.. even though the program and executable have closed and gone away.. this stops future instances of the scheduled task from running. 2. Tasks that are scheduled to run, and have run for weeks without issue, suddenly just stop running. They sit waiting for their scheduled start time, the ...

Outlook 2003 Junk E-Mail Filter Has Stopped Working
The junk e-mail filter was working just fine for a couple of weeks, but now it seems to have pretty much stopped working. It rarely filters anything as junk e-mail now. :( Hi! I have the same problem on one of my computers. Have you found a soultion? I'm using Outlook 2003 with two IMAP-accounts on two computers (Windows XP). Everything worked fine on both machines until a couple of weeks ago, when it stopped to work on one of the computers. It still works on the on the other computer. /Peter >-----Original Message----- >The junk e-mail filter was working just fine for a...

Using map on web design
Can anyone tell me how to go about inserting map on website? Save the map as a GIF file optimized for the web, open a picture frame on your document, insert your map picture, should do the trick. DavidF "Map on web design" <Map on web design@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29908809-F532-4849-8302-F14F7C1C8501@microsoft.com... > Can anyone tell me how to go about inserting map on website? Can I copy any map from the internet? Or a special site to go to to get one to be used? Thanks for the reply :-) "DavidF" wrote: > Save the map as a ...

Autocorrect STILL NOT working!
Hi, Yesterday it was suggested that I download service pack 3 to fix the problem I was having with Publisher 2003. My autocorrect is not working nor am I able to apply formatting to text boxes throughout publication without changing each one individually. I restarted my computer as it suggested after downloading the service pack, but nothing seems to have changed. My (c) is still set to use symbol in AutoCorrect options, I have checked box to apply formatting to all text boxes, and no matter what, I am still getting (c) instead of symbol and each textbox is defaulting to Times New R...

Exchange 2K Web Access
Does Exchange 2k have the ability to allow internet web mail login to a mail.domain.com or is 3rd party software needed? Thank You, CHris Chris wrote: > Does Exchange 2k have the ability to allow internet web mail login to a > mail.domain.com or is 3rd party software needed? > Thank You, > CHris Exchange 2000 has OWA functionality built-in which lets You access your mailbox using HTTP -- Tomasz Onyszko [MVP] http://www.w2k.pl Thank You. Is there a wizard to setup this feature or can you direct me? Thank You, Chris "Tomasz Onyszko [MVP]" wrote: > Chris w...

Mail Notification on Welcome Screen is not working
OK, guys, I've scoured the newsgroups, and I've scoured the Knowledge Base, but I can't figure out why the hell my Mail Notification is not showing up on the Welcome Screen. I'm running XP SP1/all updates, Outlook 2003, IE/OE 6. Basically, when I'm at the welcome screen, all I see is my name. It's like the Email notification is turned off.... but it's not. I've played around with all the settings in TweakUI, turning the mail notification on and off, using the Repair option, etc. I've even tried manually deleting all the registry entries under HKEY_CURREN...

Web Addresses
How do I remove the line from under a web address so that I may use it in a report that requires that I remove the line and inactive a direct link? Select the text and press CTRL+Space which will reset the paragraph to the underlying style OR Change the format of the Hyperlink and followed Hyperlink styles not to have an underline OR Set the autoformat as you type option not to convert internet paths to hyperlinks, so the address wouldn't be underlined in the first place. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>...

Customize link not working in Reports
Money 2002: Version 10.0 When I open a report (any report) and then choose the Customize... link on the left side, I do not get the Customize Dialog box that I used to see. Money is basically unusable until I hit the ESC (Escape) key. Any ideas? If you are using Money 2005, go into Tools/Reports and see whether you are using Essential or Advanced Reports. My guess is that you need to switch from Essential to Advanced. This is new in Money 2005. "LongTime User" wrote: > Money 2002: Version 10.0 > > When I open a report (any report) and then choose the Customize....

VB6 formula not working in excel
Hi, I have a few formulas embedded in my vb6 code which calculate and enter the results in the excel sheet. These formulas work for me and everyone at my workplace. But for some reason these formulas have recently stopped working for some of our model users in other countries. I noted that the problem is only with the formulas that are calculating the percentage, the rest of the formulas are working on the sheet. I also wanted to ask, is there a difference in using N/A and N?A in VB6? I should probably ask this question in the VB forum, but if anyone knows, please advise. Thanks, ...

Why does catagorizing "negative" expenses not work
I did catagorize the income as a "negative" expense. That's how I did it on Yahoo! but for some reason the amount in that catagory still is the same as it was before I catagorized the income as an expense. I have a bank service charge of $18 and then I get a $18 credit from the bank. But even though I catagorized the credit under the same expense catagory I still have $18 show up for bank service charges in my spending by catagory pie chart. In microsoft.public.money, BJT wrote: >I did catagorize the income as a "negative" expense. That's how I did it ...

Web table to Excel...
Could someone help me exporting the tables from the following web-page into excel ? http://www.ekdd.gr/ESDD/IH/REBBBD-esdd-epityxontwn.htm (use unicode encoding) is this impossible ? ...

Work around Conditional Formatting
Dear all, There are 2 worksheets (Sheet1, Sheet2) containing similar data in my workbook. I want to underline the text in a cell in Sheet2 if the text in that cell is the same as the cell in the same place in Sheet1. (For example, if Sheet1!A1 = Sheet2!A1, then Sheet2!A1 is underlined.) Can I write a user-defined function to check whether the contents in two cells are equal? Thanks in advance. Best Regards, Andy Chips has lots of stuff on duplicates, see www.cpearson.com -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Andy Chan" <chankhan...

How do I get Front Page 2003 to work with Windows7
I have been using FrontPage 2003 to update our website. Last month I updated my computer to Windows7 and Office 2007. Several days later I try to log on to Front page and receive the following message : " The operating system is not presently configured to run this application. Load failed Cannont load MSO.DLL" Has anyone had a similar experience? Or any advice? Change the compatibility to Windows XP. (BTW, if you search this newsgroup, you'll see this issue has been addressed many times._ -- Tom [Pepper] Willett Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997 -----...

Total Minutes Worked Within IVR Timing
Hi, I need to figure out how many total minutes employee worked during the IVR Timing. Each employee works different shift and it can run overnight into next morning where there may be IVR coverage before employee logs out. IVR Timing is same for Saturday/Sunday and same from Monday to Friday. IVR Timing Table; data type is Date/Time but only Time is available because date should be same as the schedule date DayIs IVRStart IVRStop Sunday 10:00:00 AM 6:00:00 PM Monday 9:00:00 AM 9:00:00 PM Tuesday 9:00:00 AM 9:00:00 PM Wednesday 9:00:00 AM 9:00:00 PM Thursday 9:00:00 AM ...

Publishing to the WEB #2
If I own a domain name, say rentalproperties.net, can I publish my website to the WWW by simply following the process prescribed by the help program? Where does the website file need to be stored in order for users to access the site? You need to ask your web host. There are literally a dozen different directories you need to publish to: /homepage, /http_docs, /public_html, /public_doc, etc. If you are using forms (and maybe other features) you will need to make sure your server supports Front Page Server Extensions. Your Web Host normally will send you an e-mail with the specifics in...

FRx Forecaster Allocations do not work
We recently installed FRx Forecaster to use with Great Plains and FRx. After inputting all of our budget data, we had our reseller set up some allocations for us. They do not work. We are trying to take the total expenses of several building cost center (that contain the costs to operate the building) to the cost centers have employees in those buildings. Next we are trying to allocate the total expenses of a few support cost centers (IT, Training) to all cost centers except the support, administration, and building cost centers. Then we are trying to allocate the total expenses of one adm...

Start Menu shortcut doesn't work
I pinned to start menu on Vista, worked for a while now just won't open Publisher, and I have to go into C:\Program Files to find it to access it Anyone know a way to get the shortcut working again ? On Fri, 9 May 2008 12:41:08 +0100, "Phil K" <philk001@gmail.com> wrote: >I pinned to start menu on Vista, worked for a while now just won't open >Publisher, and I have to go into C:\Program Files to find it to access it >Anyone know a way to get the shortcut working again ? Re-pin it to the start menu from there. Why not put Publisher on the quick launch T...

formula only works when file is saved.
For some strange reason my formulas do not work until I save the sheet.I am using 2007 with a file that was in 2003. Never had a problem before. It is in compatibility mode. when I enter the data nothing happens in the cell where the result is suppose to go. If I close and save the result shows up. If I open the file back up and take out the data I put in the result is still there, where it should be a zero. Something is screwed up. Multiple people have access to this file. Sorry about the post . I found the problem. Somebody changed calculations to manual "bob" <...

Database will not work on another pc?
I have a database (with some VBA modules) that I gave to someone else to look at. The databse works fine on my pc and I have installed in on three other boxes and they all worked fine. His pc, for some reason, first give a "Compile error" when he starts to run the application. I think asked him to look at the module (to see if I could help him debug) and he gets a message that says the module is locked? Plus under tools the references is grayed out? Anyone have any ideas whay this would happen on a certain pc? All of the pc's are running XP. It is a 2003 database running ...

How to import web link and avoid frame?
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to import web link into Excel and avoid frame on web page? When I browse following link, it look fine on IE, but when I insert this link into excel, it shows nothing, because of frame within HTML. http://www.hkab.org.hk/DisplayInterestSettlementRatesAction.do?Submit=Search&lang=en&year=2010&month=2&day=3 Does anyone have any suggestions on how to solve it within Excel? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric When I right click on the sheet>import to excel, I get. You can the record a macro to refresh. Rates ...

Spell check not working in Outlook 2001 for Mac in OSX
Hello, When I try to use the spell check for messages I get the error message: "The spelling operation could not be completer. The spelling checker could not be started. Some components are either missing or incorrectly configured. See your administrator." Thanks, Virginia ...