Quest - getting their properties to input for CSVDE ?

does csvde has limitied attributes to export ?

For quest cmdlets, i can use more properties/attributes, but i wish to pipe
to csvde for export.

Can it be done ?

0
IT

Why not just pipe to a csv file
--
Richard Siddaway
All scripts are supplied "as is" and with no warranty

"IT Staff" wrote:

> does csvde has limitied attributes to export ?
>
> For quest cmdlets, i can use more properties/attributes, but i wish to pipe
> to csvde for export.
>
> Can it be done ?
>

> .

How to Get Event for go in IWebExplorer2
i want to retieve currently written text in iexlorer address bar when user press enter button or click go button pls help ...

Excel: How do I get a certain column to show on every page?
Columns A, B, and C of my excel spreadsheet have important labels/categories that apply to every row of every subsequent page in the sheet. How do I make these columns show up automatically on each page? Hi Heath Not sure I understand what you're after. File, PageSetup, Sheet tab and see "Titles to print section" HTH Cordially Pascal "Heath" <Heath@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news:B08B8355-79D8-45D4-A04B-746127A5A58E@microsoft.com... > Columns A, B, and C of my excel spreadsheet have important labels/categories that apply to every ...

get Control of a Butoon placed in the Sheet
I have button placed on a sheet from "control toolbox" I need to change the caption of the button thru code. I found the following link at ozgrid . com http://www.ozgrid.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74185 There I saw two approches, but both are failing for me. I tried to test with following codes. These codes are in a Module. Sub test1() Set btn = Worksheets("Selection Sheet").Shapes("Button_Proceed") MsgBox btn.OLEFormat.Object.Caption End Sub Sub test2() MsgBox Worksheets("Selection Sheet").Shapes("Button_Proceed...

how to get old imap mails
Hi, I have been using outlook express to get mails from my imap mail account. Recently, I deleted all mails in my imap mail box after making a backup by creating a new folder(A) and saving all mails into this folder, and setting a new "maintenance folder(B) (through "option" menu in "tool" tap). Now I have been trying to read those old mails from the folder(A), but I have not been successful. Do I lost all those old mails ? If not, how do I get access to the old mails? All I did was to save old mails to a directory A, and delete all mails in imap, change the ma...

How do I get text to copy from one cell to another ?
Type = in the target cell. MouseClick the cell containing text. Pres Enter key -- Brian ----------------------------------------------------------------------- BrianB's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=5 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27034 ...

Cannot get Contacts folder to show
I have a Local and Public Folder. They show things like Inbox, Sent Items etc. They both also have their own Contacts folder. I wanted another local Folder so I went File, New, Outlook Data File. This has given me a folder I have called Local2. But, it only shows Delete Items and Search Folders. There is no Contacts folder. Does it not create another Contacts folder by default? How can I get another Contacts folder to appear? File | New | Folder -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers h...

Getting find/replace and hyperlinks to work in a locked form?
I have created a Word document and turned it into a locked form. However, when the form is locked, the find/replace and hyperlink functions are disabled. Is there any way of enabling these in a locked form? I am not sure why you would need find and replace in a protected form. Protected forms are intended for data gathering, not for documents that require free editing. If you want free editing, then you should consider other methods of gathering the user information such as userforms. For the basics, see Word MVP FAQ - Userforms http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Userforms.htm for a...

Using Symbols (&/-) in In Two Dependent Drop Down Boxes. Can't get the VLOOKUP to work!!!
Hey all, I have a category list of products and then a list of brand names for each product. So, I set up a series of drop down boxes (using Data Validation) for the categories and then a second series dependent which category you pick in the first, for the brand names. HERE IS MY PROBLEM: When I set up the category list I had to create them as One-Word-Names. I tried to set up a lookup table with the real category names (multiple words and symbols), but I can't seem to get the first drop down box to reference the lookup without then screwing up the Data Validation of the second (depende...

How to get paper size from dmPaperSize returned from GetDevMode?
For example, dmPaperSize returns 1 which is DMPAPER_LETTER, how do I calculate the paper size like in this case 8.5"x11"? There are so many paper sizes, is there any function call to calculate based on the return value of dmPaperSize or mapping between the value of dmPapersize and actual size? Thank you. The reason I asked the question was because dmPaperLength and dmPaperWidth are 0 for some printers. Also, my HP laserjet returns as a color printer (dmColor = 2) from GetDevMode call. Anyone knows why? ...

get the name of an active list #2
Hi, How can I implement this psedue code:assume: a cell is activated(can be any where in the sheet) if (active.cell is in a list) then alist=get the name of the list ....end if Thanks! ...

Get at messages in queue
Is it possible to get at the undeliverable messages that are held in a queue (eg to check the message body or redirect undeliverable messages). I would like to be able to selectively forward them to an alternate email address or to archive them to a PST etc rather than just deleting them? Thanks Alan ...

Cant get right screen resolution for new 20" monitor
Hello all, I'm not very tech savvy about computer hardware as you'll notice so hope you can help me. My old CRT monitor died so I went out today and just bought up a new LCD monitor that was on special and suggested to me by the sales clerk: SOYO - Citrine Series - 20" Wide TFT LCD Monitor (TFT active matrix SXGA LCD Monitor; 1680 x 1050 Native Resolution; 300 Nits High Brightness and 800:1 Sharp Contrast) I enjoy the bigger size display but my pc doesn't have any screen resolution setting close to the monitor's 'native resolution'. (I didn't know it w...

How to get XML data out of an XML file

I have a data table that looks like this: Code ------------------- STR-S SNK-S STR-K STR-F SNK-S STR-3 STR-2 STR-F SNK-S SNK-4 SNK-S STR-3 SNK-F STR-4 STR-O ------------------- "STR", etc at the beginning are pitch types, SNK is Sinker for example The end character is the result of the pitch, a 4 would be a home run, 3 a triple, and so forth. O is out, F is foul, S is strike --- you ge it. How can I figure the amount of RBI's? I know that it's 5, but I can' think of any automated way to calculate this, anyone got any ideas? THANK YOU!! :confused -- AVER...

Calculating Fields and Manual Input
Hello, Is it possible to have a field that is both calculated or manually inputted?. For example, if field 1 and field 2 has data then calculate field 3. Can we also have the user simply enter the total amount into 3. What I have noticed is if I enter an amount directly into field 3 and field 1 and 2 do not have data the value goes back to 0 (which makes sense) but wondering if there is a way around this. Thanks! On Jul 1, 6:06 am, MDV1457 <MDV1...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hello, > Is it possible to have a field that is both calculated or manually > inputted...

how to ...Show properties of a tree item
I have created a new project with the mfc app wizard. VC creates an app with a class viewer on the left and properties panel on the right (an many other things). The class viewer has many items, I want to show its properties on the right panel when I click on one of them. How can I do it? Thanks for all Use UpdateAllViews with a nonzero lHint and a pHint suitable for what you want to do. So what you would do when a new selection is made is to call UpdateAllViews with a code that only the "properties" page sees. Either you have stored information in the document or you pass ...

Getting same number to appear over and again
Hi. I'm trying to change the E's I have entered in a column to 1's. However, in lieu of changing them one by one, I would like to do them all in one fell swoop. Any suggestions? John Hi John You could use find and replace. Select all of your data. Goto Edit>Find Find what:- E Replace with:- 1 HTH Martin John Do NOT multipost. See your answer in Excel group. And do a google search for newsgroup etiquette!! John Do NOT multipost. See your answer in Excel group. And do a google search for newsgroup etiquette!! John Do NOT multipost. See your answer in Excel ...

Why do my questions get deleted sometimes?
Apologies, I have posted this on the worksheet functions group too... I love the feedback I get from these groups, but every now and then, my messages get deleted. I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong. Many of my messages ARE posted and answered, and I'm grateful for that, but one or two get removed - regardless of how often I post them. I don't swear or say anything bad about Excel - I love it. So why don't they get posted are there some words or subjects that I should avoid? Will this one get deleted - it's a bit off subject? But I'd love to have an ans...

Getting SFO to run initially via VPN...
This is weird, when I try to set up SFO over a VPN I have problems getting the maching to go offline the first time. If I am on the hard wire, I do not have and issue. Once the initial offline sync has taken place I can sync via VPN it really depends on your connectivity. I find that sometimes I have to use the registry to say never synced etc then try again. After the first sync everything is fine "Jake Horn" <jhorn@no_order4chaos_spam.com> wrote in message news:uvNyYuUXEHA.2940@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > This is weird, when I try to set up SFO over a VPN I have prob...

Getting right date value
I setup my DTPicker control to be used only as a date control, yet I'm noticing that sometimes it will give back a date AND a time all in the same "value" variable. Since it appears that a variable of type "Date" can give back both a date and time, how can I eliminate the time half of a date value??? I might not be able to exactly control the DTPicker control to give me JUST a date, so I'm just curious what to do if it gives me back both a date & time. thank u Hi, Try this : Dim x as date x = cdate(clng(DTPicker1.value)) &qu...

Can floorplan person properties contain an image
I inherited a pretty nice office floorplan in Visio. It is quite detailed and I've used it a lot. I recently saw that I can save it as a webpage and then when some clicks on the "person" in a space then the properties for that person appear i.e. name, extension and the like. What would really be cool is if the person's face also appeared. I'm not a programmer unfortunately, but if there's a relatively easy way to make something like this happen it would be pretty cool, I think. As an aside, I find the space explorer kind of quirky. I drag and drop person...

Can't get rules to run.
I can't get Outlook 2003 rules to run. I am getting my mail from a pop3 account and would like to have new mail sorted to specific folders when it arrives. I set up the rules as I did in previous versions of outlook, but they do not run automatically. I can run the rules manually and they will move the mail. I have this rule (for example Apply this rule after the message arrive from some@email.address and on this machine only move it to the somefolder folde I have tried deselecting on this machine only Thanks. Do you have an Exchange service in this profile? Are you using Cache...

Outlook 2002 appointment sent to public folder calendar gets puts in someone elses calendar instead
My manager regularly works from home and puts the days he does this in advance into the IT Shared Calendar, which is in the public folder, and to which everyone in the IT department has publishing editor rights. He places the appointment into his own calendar, sets the time as 'out of office', adds 'IT Shared Calendar' as a required attendee, and then sends this appointment. The appointment appears in his own calendar correctly, but bizarrely enough instead of being inputted into the IT shared calendar within public folders; it appears in the calendar of the help desk manager i...

Keyboard Language property on datasheet view did not work
I heve a text box in a form on datasheet view and the Keyboard Language property did not work why? ...