DRM Security Update Problem

Problem Description: I have been having trouble getting my Zune software
upgrade to work and was pointed to the web page that upgrades the security
component (DRM), after renaming the DRM folder to DRMbackup.

When I got to this page I clicked the Upgrade button and nothing happened
except "error on page" showed up in the lower left corner of the browser
window along with a yellow triangle with an "!" in it.  When I first got to
this page it said "Done" where the error message showed up.

Earlier today I was having problems with a "DRM Migrate EXE has encountered
..........and must close" after installing a rollup upgrade for Media Center
and installing Media Player 11.  I also received a "Dr Watson Postmortum
Debugger has .........."  along with a "Media Center Receiver Service
has..........." error messages.  I tried to use Media Center and it said I
did not have a tuner installed.

I removed the Media Center rollup and Media Player 11 and things work ok
now, but I am wondering why I can't install these updates.

Back to the problem I still have.  During my fiasco this afternoon I was
directed to the Security Component Upgrade page and the yellow bar for
ActiveX showed up, but I was getting so may "Receiver Service" errors I could
not click on the yellow bar and then IE8 said it needed to close.  Later I
tried to go back to this page again and it crased everytime.  All along I was
restarting my computer doing restarts and cold boots.  I eventually got back
to the page after uninstalling the items I mentioned, but then it would not
work.

windows.mediacenter 289 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Problems with creating a newsletter

CSV File Problem

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

update column

Month problem

Meeting updates #2

Rounding Problem

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Offline folder problems #2

Money Plus not Updating Quotes

OLK 2k7

outlook 2k2 problem

Mother of a sumproduct (ish) problem!

Hyperlink problem #3

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Spam is a big big problem
Spam is a big big problem ...

Outlook Rule to Forward with Secure Delivery
I need to automatically forward messages to an outside vendor with secure delivery. I'd like to set up a rule to do this for me, but I'm not finding away to be able to forward the message using secure delivery. Can you please tell me how to do this? Thank you Chris ChrisH <ChrisH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to automatically forward messages to an outside vendor with > secure delivery. I'd like to set up a rule to do this for me, but > I'm not finding away to be able to forward the message using secure > delivery. Can you please tell me...

Problem with Database Wizard

Strange problem
We have been rolling out new Windows 7 workstations (all new computers) at work over the last few months and a strange problem has developed. Prior to Windows 7 we were using Windows XP with Office 2007. The problem is, we have a workbook which uses a UserForm for filling in all required information. Prior to rolling out the new Windows 7 workstations, the workbook and UserForm were working flawlessly (for over a year) and they still work flawlessly on the first 3 Windows 7 workstations but on the last 2 workstations we rolled out if you open the UserForm and leave it open for ...

Online Price Updates
Somehow online price updating was turned on in my file. I have turned it off. However, when I go to delete the erroneous past-dated Online Prices for a particular stock, it appears they are initialling deleting, but when I return to the stock later, all the deleted online prices (from the past) are re-instated. It is as though none of the price deletions I performed have taken effect. How do I clean up these erroneous past online price updates? ...

Symbol Updating Only Every Few Days (if at all)
Using Money 2006, and have a symbol "VLO" that is only updating every few days. This stock was a duplicate (downloaded transaction created a new version of the same stock - my fault not clicking correct choice when asked). I've removed the symbol from the stock entry that was downloaded, renamed this entry to something bogus, deleting this renamed stock "from all accounts", then added the symbol back to the original VLO stock that I've been tracking for years. Now the stock just says "unch" in the portfolio view, and the price history is only updat...

HELP! Outlook POP3 problem(s)