distorted picture display while fixing

I am using Windows 7 and a NVIDIA Quadro NVS 285 graphics card with the
latest WHQL driver.

Sometimes, while "fixing" a picture in WLPG the display of the picture gets
completely distorted, looking like some address lines in the graphics buffer
get shifted.
When I close the picture all looks ok again.
No, my graphics card is not broken, anything else works. (Videos, 3D Games
and such)

Has anyone seen this behavior?

0
oppiman
4/27/2010 8:25:09 AM
windows.live.photogallery 29 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Display a specific record on a subform
Greetings: I have 2 different subforms related to a master form. I display these forms one at a time as I need them by changing the source object for the subform control (called fsubOpen) on the Master form. Forms!frmMaster.fsubOpen.SourceObject = strFormName In most cases, I only need to open the subform without regard to the record being displayed. However, I recently came across a situation where I wanted the record id displayed in a text box on subform1 to determine the record displayed on subform2. When the user clicks a command button, I would like subform1 to be ...

Displaying ActiveX control in modeless dialog
First, let me start by saying that I am a Java programmer, so MFC/Windows programming is a little foreign to me. I have an image capture device that is controlled by an ActiveX control, and I need to integrate this into a Java application. The control can display a live video feed from the device, and fires events at various times (i.e. when an image is captured). What I would like to do is: 1. Create the ActiveX control. 2. Connect to the device to get and set properties without displaying the control. 3. Present some options to the user (in the Java app) based on information gathered from ...

Displaying target range across the Y axis.
I've created a spreadsheet to track my weight and my BMI readings (for health (diabetes) and not vanity. I'd like the Y axis of my chart to show two values/lines across the chart indicating the lower and upper target range of my BMI reading. I know that my weight won't flutuate so quickly to stand out against these ranges but its the kind of aesthetic touch I like to add to my charts. Thanks if you can help. -- It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses. If it is not a calculated...

Excel 2003 worksheet tabs missing at bottom of my laptop display
How do I get multiple worksheet table to show at the bottom of my Vista laptop display? The do appear at bottom of my XP desktop display. Thanks. Check Tools --> Options and on the [View] tab make sure that the "Sheet tabs" option at the lower right has a check in the box next to it. "Quixote" wrote: > How do I get multiple worksheet table to show at the bottom of my Vista > laptop display? The do appear at bottom of my XP desktop display. > Thanks. They could be just barely off the screen: Window|Arrange|tiled and resize the way you like. ...

Money 2006 Fixes/Upgrades
I'm a glutton for punishment and ready to run down to Costco and buy Money 2006. Just curious though, did Money 2006 fix the aggravating "screen flicker" issue in the Portfolio view that I got as a bonus in Money 2005? Ken, I used Money 2004 for years. However I couldn't keep Money 2005 installed for longer than a week. I followed all of the recommended installation precautions and procedures. The program was a mess. Money 2006 (Premium) on the other hand has been pleasant surprise. I bought it last Sunday at Costco and already I'm boxing up Money 04. So ...

Need Hyperlinked .jpg file to open in MS Picture Manager
I have created a slide presentation in PP 2007 with a graphic icon on each slide that hyperlinks to a specific .jpg file. The hyper link works great but the .jpg file opens in Windows Internet Explorer, even though I have set MS Office Picture Manager as my default .jpg "open with" program. How can I get my hyperlinked .jpg files to automatically open in MS Office Picture Manager and not in Internet Explorer? In article <AB94855A-C462-47B2-8794-6E5F063EEBE8@microsoft.com>, Triniscuba wrote: > I have created a slide presentation in PP 2007 with a graphic icon o...

Unicode Character not displaying on Dialog Screen
Hi All, I'm tryingt to display a degree symbol character 176 - I've converted my app to unicode and can get the TCHAR into a CStringW - I can see the character in the Variable when I debug it. But when I go to display it on the screen, I get a garbage character. (A square or something ). I'm using an Arial Font.. Here is some code: ( the Arial font works in VB to display character 176) =========================================== strDegr.Format( _T("%d"), CD.m_intNormDegree); TCHAR ds = 176; CStringW strDegSymbol(ds); ...

Unable to Display the folder. The operation failed.
I am migrating from 5.5 to 2003 , when I try to look at someone's e-mail from Outlook 2000 or 2003 as the domain administrator I get the error "Unable to Display the Folder. The Operation failed". I notice on the mailbox that Full Mailbox Access is set to Deny but it is grayed out so therefore I unable to take it off. Thanks in Advance Kevin. Try the following article making your account a memeber of the security group 292509 HOWTO: How to configure an account to use ExMerge on Exchange Server http://support.microsoft.com/?id=292509 -- Alan Williams Microsoft Exchange Suppo...

how to obtain unreleased office hot fixes
Does anyone know what the procedure for requesting Office 2003 hot fixes that are not yet available through the office update site? Thanks in advance. Roy Roy Do you have a particular fix in mind? I think they will be released to WU within days of completion, so, apart from affected external vendors, I would doubt there are pre-releases -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS <roybrew@att.net> wrote in message news:1115659768.839771.148710@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Does anyone know what the procedure for re...

Fixed Assets module interface with PM and GL
Is there a way to view the Vendor/Invoice/Purchase transaction from the Fixed Asset module without the option of Post PM through to FA. The reasons I do not want this options are as follows: 1) I do not want to create a clearing account for the purchase of asset. Since this will create a duplicate entry for the same transaction in GL. 2) I want to view or drill down detail information of the asset transaction from both the GL and Fixed Asset modules. 3) I want to post only the depreciation expense from FA to the GL module. Any feedback on these will be helpful. Thanks Quintin ...

CWnd::OnHScroll and display corruption
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help :) I'm sure the fix might be quite simple; I'm relatively new to MFC I have client window with a horizontal scrollbar created with the Cwnd::SetScrollinfo method. However, as I scroll the text within the window becomes garbled/corrupted, with horizontal lines all over the place. I tried calling the CWnd::UpdateWindow() method directly after the CWnd::ScrollWindow command, yet to no avail. I'm sure it has something to do with the client window being "redrawn" properly in relation to the scrolling. Anyone? Sounds like someth...

Display Format in Cell
Greetings, I can get text to display multiple lines with correct break points by using <Alt + Enter> to start a new line inside of the cell. This shows correctly after that cell loses focus. If I try to do that to a formula I do not get the line breaks, just one long line which beaks at the end of the cell, Any suggestions on how to get results of the formula to display correctly? TIA -Steve Moulton Steve, This works if the cell format is wrapped. ="A"&CHAR(10)&"B -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com To get the formula to display as text ...

Display Unicode characters
Hi all. I have an MFC program. I compile it in MBCS mode. In my program I want to use DrawText function to draw an unicode string but when I run my program the string that display on screen is incorrect. I changed the charset member in logfont struct but it is still error. Please help me. Did you try DrawTextW()? -- Jonathan Wood SoftCircuits http://www.softcircuits.com Available for consulting: http://www.softcircuits.com/jwood/resume.htm "Binh Nguyen Van" <binhnv@newcenturysoft.com> wrote in message news:eNPBzUiUFHA.1896@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hi all. > &...

HTML generated excel spreadsheet does not display on web page
I generated html for an Excel spreadsheet using Excel's publish function. I then copied this html into a web gem on my web page and published the page. I am running IE6 and XP (Office 2000) as well as Norton Internet Security. The web page loads fine for me. However, a couple of my users have indicated that they see a square with a dot in it. One user is running IE6/WinME, another AOL's browser/IE6/Win98. The WinME user also has Zone Alarm but he turned it off. The other user says she does not have any firewall s/w running. The WinME user tried accessing this page from...

Combo Box not displaying properly
I have a cbo (cboID_Start) that has the row source: SELECT capture_id FROM dtGPSDataNew WHERE capture_id = 178 ORDER BY date_gps Capture_id is identified when the user selects it from a previous cbo (cbocapture_ID), and this simple code links them: Me.cboGPS_ID_start.RowSource = "SELECT capture_id FROM " & _" dtGPSDataNew WHERE capture_id = " & _ Me.cbocapture_id & _ " ORDER BY date_gps" After the user selects a value in cbocapture_id, and then goes to the cboID_Start ...

ID Cards
We need to be able to print multiple id cards on one page that are business card size. The template is the same, i know i can use mail merge to pull in each of their names and titles, however, a picture has to be added as well. I can't figure out if I can do that. Please advise. What version Publisher? What program are you using as a data source? If you are using 2003 or 2007 you can setup your page as a catalog merge. One down and one across if you use a business card template. Add the pictures to your data. In the data field type the picture name plus the format (.jpg for exa...

How to automatically display the "To" portion: Outlook 2007
Coming to scheduling meetings in Outlook 2007, When I click on "New" from the Calendar, the "Untitled - Appointment" window opens up with the fields "Subject" and "Location" displayed. To invite attendees, one needs to click on the "Invite Attendees" button on the menu, and then the "To" field appears. My question is - is there a default option where the "To" field is always displayed. I find it strange that as most meetings would be between atleast 2 people the "To" field should be displayed by defaul...

How do I get hyperlinked pictures to open in Windows Photo Viewer
When in click on a hyperlinked picture it opens in Corel Photo House instead of Windows Photo Viewer. Is there a way to set the default program? It has nothing to do with Word. Your file assocications need to be changed. How to change file associations in Windows XP http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=307859 How do I... Change file extension associations in Windows Vista? http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10878_11-6172036.html -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "KTLVR" <KTL...

Amount of Data in a Cell Displayed On Screen/Print
I hope someone can give me some advice around how data is shown on screen. I have spreadsheets with fairly large numbers of characters in cells (circa 2,000 per cell) and when viewing the spreadsheet on screen, even by varying the Row Height/Column Width not all of the characters can be seen on screen. When the Row Heights/Column Widths are extended to the point where the characters should all fit on screen, there is then blank space at the beginning of the cell but the characters at the end are still missing. This also happens when printing/print previewing the worksheets. Has anyone come ...

Displaying Cell Comments in Chart Points Q
Is it possible to show cell comments within the data points within an Excel Graph? ...

Adobe
Excel - Xp Version - Aobde 6 Prof. Creat a worksheet with a picture - run Adobe convert - Does NOT convert picture. Works 100% in Word. Any suggestions Have you posted your question in the appropriate Adobe forum? That might be a better bet than here. On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 09:13:06 -0800, "Fixit" <Fixit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Excel - Xp Version - Aobde 6 Prof. >Creat a worksheet with a picture - run Adobe convert - Does NOT convert >picture. >Works 100% in Word. > >Any suggestions ...

post-Exchange Server 5.5 SP4 Information Store fix roll-up
Need help locating the post-Exchange Server 5.5 SP4 Information Store fix roll-up. Does anyone know where I can download it? I need these files: Emsmdb32.dll 5.5.2655.18 Isinteg.exe 5.5.2654.62 Store.exe 5.5.2655.37 Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Sean There are several post SP4 patches you may need to review. This will bring up a few extra links not related. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/results.aspx?productID=899CABAF-A55E-402B-AA90-5114BD4C014E&freetext=5.5&DisplayLang=en "Sean" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message new...

How to display results to certain number of significant figures
How do I display results to a fixed number of significant figures? 25100 display as 25000 250 display as 250 25 display as 25.0 2.5 display as 2.50 0.25 display as 0.250 Etc. Simplest way to always display two sig figs is to use scientific notation: 0.0E+0 If you'd rather have a root canal than use exponential notation, search the newsgroups for this issue. Several attempts have been made to use the ROUND and TEXT functions to do what you want. -- MrShorty ------------------------------------------------------------------------ MrShorty's Profile: h...

MTA issues, but fixed with restart of service?
In my on going trials and tribulations of exchange server mailbox migration, I ran into an issue today that after moving a small sample of users over to the new server (from 55 to 03), mail failed to be sent / received from them (both internall and out). I checked the event log and noticed a lot of Event IDs 270s and 290s and 2025s with the MTA service. I read a few Q articles about it and some suggested that it was due to AV running, other suggestion was to restart the MTA service. I disabled the AV, restarted the MTA and fired an external message to myself @ the office. It arrived...

Display formulas instead of values
Hi. I'm working on a sheet, and sometimes, after modyfing a formula in a cell, excel (XP) displays me the formula instead of the result.... I have to close, reopen workbnook, or copy-paste form another formula to solve this.... any ideas? I think you place a space before the = sign by accident Excel think it is text now. -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "Andrew Ofthesong" <Andrew@NoSpam.net> wrote in message news:uO1Ct6dVDHA.652@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi. I'm working on a sheet, and sometimes, after modyfing a for...