my case it online , it Show offline

When I open  Messenger and put my case it online , it Show offline  to
my friends .. not online  .. What to do!

--
free9
0

http://webim.live.my/

What I did was sign in on that website as well as the regular windows live (if you have the newest windows live you can sign on in two places). So everyone could see me as online again, and I could use windows live as I normally do with the web messenger running in the background. I hope we get a solution soon.

free9 wrote:

my case it online , it Show offline
22-Mar-10

When I open  Messenger and put my case it online , it Show offline  to
my friends .. not online  .. What to do!

--
free9

BizTalk: Conditional looping incorporating the Greater Than functoid.
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/e4334816-d106-40f2-812d-043c18df964c/biztalk-conditional-loop.aspx
0
Katie
3/23/2010 6:49:24 AM
There is an issue going on at the moment. Some or all of your contacts might
appear offline after you sign in. The Messsenger team is aware of the problem
and they are working on it.

"free9" wrote:

> When I open  Messenger and put my case it online , it Show offline  to
> my friends .. not online  .. What to do!
>

> --
> free9
> .

outlook express shows header info in html mail
Hi i've sent an email thoruh a form in a php page; in some outlook express client the mail is shown with some header info and with html tag as they were plain text. I receive the email just as it should be, while my collegue (which is beside me in the same office) and my client don't. I already unchecked the 'Read message in plain text' checkbox. Has anyone any idea about it? NB: i used the phpmailer class in php. Thanks Vitto I presume that you are talking about something like Yahoo Groups where you send a message to the group and it is then sent to as...

New fonts do not show up in Visio 2003
I purchased a new font in both postscript and trutype formats. After installing them, they do not appear in the font list in Visio. They do however show up in the font list of other Office products. ...

How to select record in the subform and to show it in the main form? 09-27-07
Hi I have subform with datasheet view and I need to know how to select record in the subform and to show it in the main form? Thanks Forget my last post. I misuderstood your question. The code I gave will give the record "number" (sort o count from the table start) not the refered to record. -- Wayne Manchester, England. "Wayne-I-M" wrote: > Hi > > There are other methods but a simple one to use would be > > DoCmd.GoToRecord acForm, "MainFormName", acGoTo, > Forms!MainFormName!SubFormName.Form!LinkIngPrimaryField > > Chan...

"Show Placeholders" in options/view menu does'nt work.
I have a macro that places a large number of pictures on a spreadsheet. I would like the pictures to show as "placeholders" to speed up viewing/editing. The only problem is that this feature (under Tools/Options/View) does not work. All the images are being display normally. I have tried this in Excel 2000/2003/XP with the same result. This feature works great in MS Word. Please help. To see what I'm talking about. Go to Tools/Options/View and check the "Show Placeholders" option. Now insert a picture or clipart. The image will be displayed normally instead of just a b...

Can't find Australian Banks Online
On the list of financial institutions I can only find American banks. I also have Australian accounts that I would like to add. Could you please advise if this is possible? I am using Microsoft Money 2004. Thanks, Jason You can add foreign banks to money by selecting the not held at a financial instution option when setting up the accounts. The drawback to this is that you cannot link foreign banks to online services and you probably won't be able to download statements from their website because most foreign banks (with the exception of canada) don't support money. This ...

show info commandbutton
Hi, I have a commandbutton start and I want it to show a description botton with the word form when I put the mouse over. Thanks!! I'm not certain what you mean. Do you mean you want a form to appear when you hover over the button? This is not possible. You must click on the button. And it must have a macro assigned to it to display the form you create. Robert Flanagan http://www.add-ins.com Productivity add-ins and downloadable books on VB macros for Excel "canvas" <spyele123@gmail.com> wrote in message news:060e12f9-68c5-4221-ac9e-d22509f7b8f7...

changing lower case to upper case
can you change an entire worksheet from lower case to upper case? Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/case.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "T. Campbell" <T. Campbell@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:A727DB76-F587-43FB-8DA5-6FEB6E68923D@microsoft.com... > can you change an entire worksheet from lower case to upper case? ...

Sounds, PPT 2004 11.3.5 ICONs show during slide show
I need help with sounds and not being able to hide the SOUND ICON from showing during the presentation. I have a large presentation and about 20 slides have sounds (bird songs, music clips) to go with the photos. I have used the same presentation and the sounds worked flawlessly many times over the last few years. I now have a problem. Unlike before, the sounds do NOT play for several of the slides, (except as explained below) On those slides for which I have wave files indicated by the icon that looks like a speaker (with a blue circle in the middle) the sounds work fine. I hide the icon by p...

How to compute Over short amount that shows in the z report
Hello, can anyone tell me how the over short amount in the z report is calculated? I am looking for the exact tables and its fieldnames for this computation. -- Thanks in advance, HNLuhar Hello HNLuhar....I copied and pasted this from the batch list report.....it reads the batch table to calculate "over/short"- hope this helps..... PaidOut + Dropped + LayawayClosed + PaidOnAccount + CustomerDepositRedeemed + ClosingTotal) - (OpeningTotal + Sales + Returns + Tax + Shipping + LayawayPaid + PaidToAccount + CustomerDepositMade + DebitSurcharge + CashBackSurcharge "HNLuhar...

How to have auto dialog box showing when selecting cell
I would like to have a dialog box appear each time a cell is selected in a column. I need the dialog box show the next cheque number and allow the user to change that if necessary. The cells cannot have a formula in it as that would cause problems when sorting. Is there a way to do this? Rob You could use data validation to do this. Firstly in an empty area of the worksheet define a cell that is equa to max(column range where the cehque numbers are shown) + 1. (ie max(a:a) + 1 Then set the data validation for the whole cheque input range to list list = the address of the new cell. Th...

outlook inbox showing (-1) emails & 4294967295 unread messages
Hi Peops Have a very strange problem with one of my users on the network and have not found any thing relating to this problem anywhere on the web. Whats happening is i have a user running outlook xp and even though he has no new emails in his inbox he has a blue (-1) sign next to his inbox, and in the bottom left of the screen it says he has 4294967295 unread messages... But once a new email comes in then it goes back to normal, once the user reads the email the figure goes back to -1 again, never come across this before in 6 years, any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Cheers ...

show attachment in e-mail header
I would like to cosutomize the e-mail header that it shows the e-mail as example below: "from:" "sent:" "to:" "Subject" "Attachment" Thanks, Ursula A. and here's the question: At present my e-mail settings do not show the "Attachment", so when I send out an attachment it is not mentioned. How can I add this item? >-----Original Message----- >I would like to cosutomize the e-mail header that it >shows the e-mail as example below: >"from:" >"sent:" >"to:" >"Subject"...

Age at Case closure
Hi, I have a formula that calculates age in years and months, but i need another formula that stops calculating the age when a case is close. To be able to see how old a client was when their case was close. I have the below fields birth date and age in months and years. Jessica - When you say formula, I assume you mean a function? If not, you can apply the same reasoning below to your embedded code... I assume you have a CaseCloseDate available in your data, and that it is blank until the case is closed. If your function that calculates age accepts two dates, and you...

show full account number in Dynamics GP GJ entry
show full account number in Dynamics GP GJ entry it does not make sense that you can't see the last 2 digits ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=4567fd64-71...

Outlook 2002 not showing url in status bar on scroll over
Previous versions of Outlook showed the url of a hyperlink in a message. But my Outlook 2002 wont show it. I have looked and searched everywhere to see if there is a setting for it, but no luck. I am not looking hard enough? Thanks, ...

offline database #3
when setting up two registers on a store ops network is it general practice to set up a off line database in case of network failure at time of installation? -- billr Offline database is recommended Afshin Alikhani - [ afshin@retailrealm.co.uk ] CEO - Retail Realm = = = = = = = = = = = "billr3" <billr3@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:82CA73EF-61A5-46EB-9B2D-C6F9C8DAA59C@microsoft.com... > when setting up two registers on a store ops network is it general > practice > to set up a off line database in case of network failure at time of > inst...

Cases: Retrive : Urgent
Hi, I am using the the CRM SDK method to retrive the case details using the incidentid. I am not able to retrieve the status,responsiblecontactid,createdon fields of the case. I would appreciate if anybody could help me with this , Sarah Why the re-post? if you're just retrieving data, ditch the SDK and use SQL calls,....much much easier and faster -Gary "Tina" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:83de01c431f0$40b65620$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I am using the the CRM SDK method to retrive the case > details using the inc...

Find cases without activities
I am trying to maka a view that finds all cases without any activities e.g. service activity, call etc. I tried several cobinations but not succeed. Any ideas? thanks! Perttis, You really can't, at least not using Advanced Find. If you're good with SQL, you can write a SQL query that does a left join of the case table to the activitybase table, but that still won't allow users in CRM to do anything with the results (like create activities for them). But, you can tie an SRS report to a SQL query or stored procedure that can get you that info, so that's one way to go. The...

Business Case Charting
15 supervisors submit estimates of time to complete a task. I would like to plot the values, and, a normal distribution curve - then, using the chart, draw a consensus as to the most accurate time for the task. What would comprise such a chart and, would there be a way to model the estimated times to produce the consensus (formulas, functions, VBA, etc)? Thanks, Phil Phil Hageman > 15 supervisors submit estimates of time to complete a task. I would like > to > plot the values, and, a normal distribution curve - then, using the chart, > draw a consensus as to the most accu...

How to show the specific one in 2 distribution list ?
Our structure is as below...RD follow with RD1, RD2, RD3. There is one special guy who are belong to RD1 and RD2. How to make the distribution list to show the special guy both in RD1 and RD2 ? ...

Word 2007 bullets show arrows, but Htm shows 0 with slash through
The problem I’m having is the Word 2007 bullets. On my Word it shows the arrow point, but the web page shows the 0 with a slash through it. What am I doing wrong? ...

VS IDE
I'm trying to work with XML/XSLT in the Visual Studio IDE (VS 2005) and when I select the menu option XML/Show XSLT Output I get a tab with the output showing the text HTML code. I'd like to have it display like it would in a browser instead. I'm working around it by coding the path to the XSLT into the XML file, keeping a browser open and hitting the refresh button which isn't a huge deal, but I was wondering if there's a configuration option or some way to have it display the way it would look in a browser in the IDE. Any links to documentation about this would be ...

After installing SP1 for XL2003 Subtotals show incorrect result
Hi, After installing SP1 for XL2003 subtotals show incorrect results. It works fine on XL2003 without service pack "Gaurav" <Gaurav@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EE3FB059-8F91-47F3-9C30-8ABAAE8AF0F4@microsoft.com... > Hi, > After installing SP1 for XL2003 subtotals show incorrect results. It works > fine on XL2003 without service pack > Do you have a minimal example that illustrates the problem? Best Regards, Fredrik Hi Fredrik, The example you are asking for is as below A B C D Column A Column B C...

How do I open a form w/ the last record showing first?
This is probably simple, but I can't seem to figure it out. How do you have the last record in a table so first when you open a form linked to that table. You can have OnOpen event call a macro action of GoToRecord but how do you determine which is the last records as Access stores them like a barrel of bricks, no set order. Better would be to use FindRecord. -- Build a little, test a little. "forchem" wrote: > This is probably simple, but I can't seem to figure it out. How do you have > the last record in a table so first when you open a form ...

Generartion of Offline Address book error occurred
Dear, I dont know why my OAB isn=B4t generating Please if you know some causes let me know best regards I had a problem with this before, I had to tweak my=20 Global Address List query settings before it would work,=20 it doesnt like a email contact or public folder and its=20 messing up the offline. I uncheck Contacts and Public=20 folders on my query and it seemed to fix the problem.=20 Chris Webb MCP >-----Original Message----- >Dear, > >I dont know why my OAB isn=B4t generating > >Please if you know some causes let me know > >best regards >. > ...