MSN crashes when initiate conversation with contacts

My msn will automatically crashed down when I click on my friend's msn. It did not happen to all my contacts but only apply to certain of them. However these few people is very important for me to get in touch with them so I have to get this thing solved.

I had reinstalled MSN and it just not working at all. Using XP and latest MSN.

HELP PLEASE!

Slipstreaming and Unattended Windows Media Creation
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/6c050f8f-9b74-4fce-bdbe-4f37a6bdfdc5/slipstreaming-and-unatten.aspx
0
waninoko
1/7/2010 12:52:01 PM
windows.live.messenger 427 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How do I sort activities by date in contacts?
I would like to add a date field to the activities in individual contacts and sort tasks by date. How do I do that? Right click the column headings of the activities list, choose Field = Chooser, and drag the desired field to the column headings. = Unfortunately, there is no way to make the setting apply to multiple = items. --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumps...

I don't understand the Contacts Folders in Outlook 2003.
This is Outlook 2003 running on windows XP at home in a stand-alone desktop computer. There seems to be three different lists of folders: I created a folder, SML, that has names I import for my monthly newsletter. I recreate it for each mailing. I've explored the different places I use the contacts folders and lists, and they have different folder lists. With 13 folders: When I create a new email, and click on the To button, to get a list of contacts, and then look at the drop-down box that is labelled "Show Names from the:" which lists the folders avai...

IMC inbound conversion queue "stuck"
Hello All- I think that my Exchange 5.5SP4/NT4SP6a server's "Inbound messages awaiting conversion" queue is stuck. Apparently the server was "down" this morning and someone rebooted it without me. (It was probably down due to low log disk space - that happens on this old thing sometimes.) Anyway the internet mail wasn't coming in so I stopped and restarted the Internet Mail service to no avail. The "Inbound messages awaiting delivery" queue seems to be moving, but there are a LOT of messages in the inbound/conversion queue that do not appear to ...

Viewing user contact information from ADS in Outlook address list
Hi there, I hope someone can help me with this. When I add a user in the active directory and fill in all his contact info, such as address, zipcode, city etc, this is not visible in the exchange address list. When I create a new e-mail in outlook (using exchange) and open the address list, select the global adress list, en choose for the properties of an account, all the contact information such as address, zipcode, city is not visible. Is it possible make this information visible in outlook/exchange. Thanx in advance Jan-Willem jawiko@zonnet.nl Changes to your AD user info may take a w...

reply to HTML-when insert anything
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C3F79F.4B0F23D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable If I reply to an HTML message and then try to insert anything - Outlook = 2000 crashes. Using Win 2000 Prof. All critical updates and updates for = Office have been applied. ------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C3F79F.4B0F23D0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTM...

CRM causing Outlook 2007 to crash
My outlook constantly crashes on me if I try to open random CRM linked emails, or I get message that says "This item cannot be opened". Here is the message I get when it crashes: Faulting application outlook.exe, version 12.0.6212.1000, stamp 46e03e45, faulting module outlook.exe, version 12.0.6212.1000, stamp 46e03e45, debug? 0, fault address 0x00013ca0. I have wiped this PC, and reinstalled everything (XP, Office 2007, CRM) and the error still occurs. Any help here would be appreciated. thanks How much memory does the client have? Ive seen some odd Outlook behaviors on cli...

Adding Contacts Folder as Address Book in Exchange Server
I am trying to add my contacts folder to my address book in Outlook XP and don't see the Tools, Options I used to see in Outlook 2000. How can I add this folder to my address book? Is that an option you can turn on or off for a profile in Exchange Server? Thanks!! -- Remove 'spam' from email address to contact me directly Right click on your Contacts folder, go to properties, outlook address book. Can you tick the box there? If not, go to tools, e-mail accounts, view/change address books, and make sure you have the Outlook Address Book option there. Then try right-clicking...

Hard drive crash
I had a hard drive crash. I have recovered the files bt can not open Money from them. Any ideas? In microsoft.public.money, Elamt wrote: >I had a hard drive crash. I have recovered the files bt can not open Money >from them. Any ideas? You will need to install Microsoft Money. What you do may be affected by the version, but in no case will an older version open a file from a newer version. Save the *.mny and *.mbf files from the crashed hard drive. Make an extra copy in case your new media fails. ...

Money 2005 Crash and Unusable Myisam05.dll
My Money Deluxe 2005 cannot open my file, nor can it open any of the 3 backups. The crash references "Myisam05.dll." I read the KB and the one post I found here, but I do not use investment toolbox. I cannot get to MS support, because I cannot even open Money for more than a few seconds before it crashes. I did try the Money 2006 Trial and it was able to open the file without an issue. However, I cannot figure out why 2005 no longer works. One other observationis that the current files have balooned in size, whereas the old, outdated backups and new 2006 backup are simil...

How Do I Download Outlook 2003 SP3 Contacts Then Import them into Another PC Outlook Express v6?
How do i download contacts from Outlook 2003 then import those contacts into another PC with only Outlook Express v6? Thanks, Tom export to a format OE can import. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outloo...

Activities/Journaling for Public Folder Contacts
I've created a company contacts folder in the Public Folders on Exchange 2k3. I've also created a journal folder in the public folders. I can set the contact folder to search the journal folder when I hit the activities tab, but I can't figure out how to make new journal entries go into the public folder journal instead of my mailbox journal. How do I do this? ...

can I transfer contact list from Outlook express to Xp?
Is there a way to transfer the entire contents of the Outlook contact list from Express to XP wiithout having to re-type all of the data over agian? "racehappi" <racehappi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8F989ADD-5102-4199-A592-6FE7BBCD1900@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to transfer the entire contents of the Outlook contact list > from Express to XP wiithout having to re-type all of the data over agian? There is no Outlook address list and if there were, it would be in Outlook, not Outlook Express. They're not the same program. On...

Creating Contacts For Accounts Using...

Outlook 2003
Hello, I deleted manually contact folders that were created with VBA These deleted folders still appear in the list "Show names from the : " in the address book The contacts themselves still apparear in each deleted folder! I do not understand why. Did I miss something when I created them with VBA? How can I clean that list with VBA and fix the situation ? Many thanks Do those contacts folders show up in the Folder List? Where are they now, under Deleted Items? If so just delete them from there. If you delete something using the Outlook object mode...

Time Conversion
I need help in converting time. I am using data from a time clock which currently formats time as 1.5. When I input this data into a cell how can I have it formated to read 1 hour and 30 minutes (1:30) T.I.A. Ed What you could do in an adjacent row or column is format them as Time and then using a formula, divide the input time by 24(hours in a day). >-----Original Message----- >I need help in converting time. I am using data from a time clock which >currently formats time as 1.5. When I input this data into a cell how can I >have it formated to read 1 hour and 30 minut...

opening crash dump in windbg
1)Is it correct to open driver binary as a dump file in windbg?if yes what information i possibly can get from it? 2)I have written a kmdf driver which fails to load with error code-10,how can i debug it through debugger as it(driver) cannot load in memory & hence can't execute(therefore setting breakpoints may not be meaningful)? Please tell me if i am fundamentally wrong somewhere ? A driver is not crash dump file, this will not work. Look at SetupAPI Logging (I would give you a link but do not know which OS you are using) and enable it. This will get you starte...

Compacting is successful, but Database Utility crashes before rebuilding is finished
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I'm very meticulous about my Office 2008 Identity. I run a check the database every few days, rarely letting a week go by without running the check. I also use the recommended method for routinely and automatically backing up the identity to improve compatibility with Time Machine. <br><br>Today I rebuilt my database with the Utility in preparation for the update from 12.2.1 to 12.2.3. Database check confirmed that there were no problems. I have about 1500 notes with a webwork of links. I'm u...

Update MSN Services with Money 2007
How can I update the Portfoglio and Accounts on MSN with MS Money 2007 Deluxe version ??? Thank you. Bye. Paolo B. Italy In microsoft.public.money, Paolo B. wrote: >How can I update the Portfoglio and Accounts on MSN with MS Money 2007 >Deluxe version ??? Transactions that you enter yourself into Microsoft Money 2007 would not be forwarded out to MSN Money. This keeps that info on your own computer. For institutions with their own OFX servers, you would have to set up those accounts to download into MSN Money also. Accounts where the data comes in via "third party" ...

Inactive contacts, etc. are visible in assoc. view
I'm having a problem with CRM3.0. In associated views, all entities (contacts, leads, etc) are visible - active or not. Seems like it should be hiding the inactive records. Is that correct? Our system has always shown the inactive records in the associated view. I think it did this in CRM1.2, and I'm sure it's been this way since we upgraded. If this is functioning correctly, I'll leave it alone, but if they are supposed to be hidden (we would really like it if they were), then I'd like to get it fixed. So, how's yours work? And have you seen this problem (if i...

Lost Emails & Contacts
I have one user that has lost all of her Outlook information. We're on a Windows SBS 2003 network with roaming profiles. I moved the system from one desk to another and after rebooting the machine all the information is gone. It sort of acts like Outlook somehow created a duplicate profile. If I try to change which address book it shows two different ones call contacts. One of them has her contacts and the other is empty. When you click contacts on the main screen it will not show the profile that has the information. Also, all of the email folders are gone and are reset back t...

WMP12 crashes after 5 seconds
im using WMP12 on WIN 7 it crashes after approx 5 seconds and goes thru the normal WMP12 encountered an error message but nothing happens with regards to fixing or reporting... Media centre works fine. so im kinda perplexed.. i must point out thoi i UPGRADED to WIn 7 from Vista home premium.. the installation went smoothly and everything was fine until i shanged the mobo and cpu for a quadcore any ideas pls??? Any crash details for that from the Event Viewer? http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html#bucket -- Speaking for myself only. See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html ...

App crash in Outlook.exe
Just installed Office 2003 from my disc to the new Win7 Dell. I tried the different profile fix, didnt help. Here's my error message. Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: OUTLOOK.EXE Application Version: 11.0.5510.0 Application Timestamp: 3f1380f0 Fault Module Name: mspst32.dll Fault Module Version: 11.0.5604.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 3f314872 Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 0001c149 OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3 Locale ID: 1033 Additional information about the problem: LCID: 1033 Brand: Office11Crash skulcid: 1033 ...

Word 2008 keeps crashing
I recently purchased a Macbook Pro and installed Office 2008. Whenever I type in Word or copy/paste from another document, I either get an error that says "Insufficient memory" or the application freezes and will not respond. Is there something I can do or just have to wait for an update? > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3285228210_9363962 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit On 2/7/08 10:37 AM, in article ee8c846.-1@web...

Cases and Responsible Contact
I’ve got a question regarding the use of Cases. It seems fairly sensible to link the Account to a case using the Customer field (customerid) and the person who raised the issue with that account to the Responsible Contact field (responsiblecontactid). However, when you create a new email activity from the case, it sets the To address to be the account, and not the person. I would expect it to go to the person. It’s quite normal that more than one person within a customer organisation will raise issues, so it’s necessary to link the case to that customer organisation (account) and sp...

I can only sync Contacts. How can I include Categories? Vendors
I have several categories EX: Vendors, Customers, Personal etc. When Syncing using Cardscan it only sees the contact list. Not an Outlook issue. Contact whoever supports your sync software. -- Russ Valentine "rarrows" <rarrows@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4F7D8151-C47B-467D-973F-95B5877EAF7F@microsoft.com... >I have several categories EX: Vendors, Customers, Personal etc. > When Syncing using Cardscan it only sees the contact list. ...