I have 2 accounts with WLM, on one the default scene is as it should be, a
mix of blue and white. But on the other account it is solid blue. If i
change the scene in the program it changes to that but any contact windows i
open continue to be solid blue by the persons name but above that is the new
scene. I've done a repair job on 2 computers but does not fix the problem.
Guesses?

0
Frosty
2/28/2010 12:57:20 AM
windows.live.messenger 427 articles. 1 followers. Follow

moving data from one server to another with difference in collatio
Hi all I am facing a problem...which is summed up as follows...I am moving data from one server to another....they both have GP 8.0 and SQL 2000 installed on same plateform..however the SQL collation is different...the new server has Arabic collation which we want it to be like this...and the old server has English collation...so taking a backup and restoring it won't work...so I used DTS to transfer the data and I succeeded up to this step....however when I try to logon on GP with the ‘sa’ user...I get this error “Your SQL Server Login record is not a valid user record in great p...

A formula in this worksheet contains one or more invalid reference
I continue to have this error come up when ever Excel recalcs and I can't figure out where it is coming from. What kind of errors would be causing this and where should I start looking. My spreadsheet is retrieving pricing data from an Access table based on a query that only imports the data for a chosen strategy code, importing this data into a defined area 11 columns wide by 5000 rows high. It does this by macro. The data never fills the entire 5000 rows, but it is variable length depending on the chosen strategy code. Excel is then set up to do calculations on the...

set default reading pane view
I have outlook 2003, exchange2003 sp1 with about 50 folders, I would like to turn off reading pane for all. I know there is a way, just cant find it in the labyrinth of the outlook controls. TIA Craig Start Outlook with the /nopreview switch. Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft Outlook FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/outlook.htm **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "MSnews" <craig@nospam.milwauke...

Adding (2) Many-to-one relationships with the same primary entity
I have created a custom entity, projects and I need to have several lookup fields within in such as Engineer, Architect, Customer, etc. All of these fields point to the ACCOUNT entity to lookup the company that the project is associated with. The problem I am having is that I cannot add any more than one relationship that uses account as the primary entity (i.e. a many to one relationship). Whenever I try to make the relationship I get this error: "This relationship cannot be created because only one relationship can be cascading the same related entity" Any suggestions? ...

Update Accounts with Primary Contact
Hi All, We are given a task to update all our accounts with primary contact. We are supposed to do it by data load. We have accounts and contacts already uploaded in our CRM system. we just need to update the accounts with thier primary contact. We tried to do it via data mapping and we are getting " Reference could not be resolved" error. I think we are missing a knot somewhere and we are struck in this issue for a day. Help us in overcoming this issue. Thanks in advance. Hi, assuming you have MS CRM 4.0 I would export your acc...

Multiple Unrelated Queries In One Report or Form?
Hey guys, I posted this question earlier but it doesn't seem to have appeared in the forum for whatever reason so I'm having to repost. I'm trying to generate a report for my boss that shows the number of orders placed for each month over the past year as well as the value of those orders. However, I also need to show to number and value of purchase orders, quotes, enquiries and discrepancy reports. The individual queries are all straight forward and they're not what's taxing me. The problem is that they are all unrelated and I don't know how to get...

Delegates and Deleted / Disabled Accounts
Greetings, I have a situation where a user has Delegates listed in Outlook, but when I look at the PublicDelegates attribute for the same user in AD there are none. One of the delegate accounts has been deleted from AD, the other account is disabled and is no longer mail enabled. Is there another attribute in AD which I should be looking at which accurately reflects which users have Delegate access to the mailbox. The problem resulting from all this is that when a meeting request is sent to such a user the sender gets back NDRs from each of the zombie delegates. Now I could just lo...

Setting default formats for color and comments
How do I set my color palette as a default so that I don't have to keep changing it in each workbook. And I do set the default formats for Comment texts so that I don't have to keep changing it in each comment. Thanks. Hi for your comments question have a look at http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Default For your color question the following site may help you http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/colors.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany LF wrote: > How do I set my color palette as a default so that I don't have to > keep changing it in each workbo...

One click to select a newly create account from a Lookup form
On the Case form, when you look up a Customer you have the option to click New. If New is clicked and a new Account (or Contact) is created, is it possible to link the Account straight back to the form when the Save & Close button is clicked. Rather than having to select the newly created Account from the Lookup up form, the account is selected automatically and the lookup form is closed. This CRM implemenation is for a call centre and they must minimse the amount of clicks to perform certain actions. This is a CRM 4.0 implementation. Is this possible with JScript, or by any other means...

From OL2002 to OL2003 Blues...
Just got a new computer and a new license for office 2003. I wanted to install it on the new computer and transfer my old emails and (hopefully) all Outlook 2002 settings, from an older system, to the new computer. Well, I installed it, and did not set up any accounts in OL2003. I then copied the PST file from the old system (OL2002) over the 2003 PST file that was created when I installed onto the new system. It all seemed to work O.K., but not quite :-( I now have two copies of my "Personal Folders" and *all* their sub-folders. I can't delete either of the copies....

How to combine cells into one
I am trying to map a product list to a template for their my website ecommerce app. my product fields don't match up exactly with the website so in some cases I need to consolidate fields. I would like take some columns and combine them into one.. but instead of taking 1,2,3 into 123 I want to add some text and stuff in between... ie, some of the columns I have are measurements so the numbers alone might be meaning less. I'm not really excel savvy but I tried =B2&othercolumns, but the problem with this is there are no spaces. I tried adding spaces before and or a...

Can OWA be used to access more than one mailbox at the same time?
Is it possible to access multiple mailboxes with a single log in. Like the way with Outlook it is possible to view multiple mailboxs at the same time. Not sure if it'd be the same time - but you can access another user's mailbox if you have permissions - using the complete URL to such a mailbox. For instance, server.domain.com/exchange/secondusername. You can't open both in the same OWA window like Outlook allows you to do by adding additional mailbox(es). -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ------------------------...

How do I copy multiple pages from one Publisher document to anothe
Can anyone tell me how I can copy multiple pages from one Publisher document into another? Copy and paste -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher "Novice Teacher" <NoviceTeacher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CE774C02-578A-4333-8B69-21F6B0C8B6F2@microsoft.com... > Can anyone tell me how I can copy multiple pages from one Publisher > document > into another? Novice Teacher wrote: > Can anyone tell me how I can copy > multiple pages from one Publisher > document into another? ======================== Maybe the following article w...

Internal App Error on Account Summary?
I've converted from Quicken. All's well, except for one investment account -- I can access 'everything' except for the Account Summary -- the page begins to load, freezes up, with a "Internal Application Error" message. Per MS Online Assisted Support -- I've tried to repair the file using both 'quick' and 'standard' repairs. When I reviewed the notepad that resulted from the standard repair, I found that it "Fixed Records in Online Table", but, the problem persists. Any ideas out there? I have a lot of transactions in this...

Account
I would like to have a Products link on the Accounts form. This would show me the products that the customer has purchased. It would be a listing of all products from the Orders. Is there any way to do this? Thanks, -Rick M. Hi Rick, You can create a custom entity Account-Products and create a relationship between this entity and Account and Product to display the list of products purchased by a Customer. You can either add new records to this manually or write a callout to populate the product values from the corresponding Order. HTH, Niths "Rick M" wrote: > I would...

Create a "View" for Accounts that displays Primary Contact's email
Hi, Today I created a new Account View for one of our business units. The view displays a listing of the particular type of Account that the business unit serves. When I asked the business unit if that View helped them, I got a reply saying that the column for Account Email was good but they preferred a column for the Primary Contact's Email. It seems that out-of-the-box, I can't use the web front end to include a column for the Primary Contact's Email. I can (& I have) include a column for the Primary Contact which displays the Contact's name. Of course, unlike t...

Catch all email account
is there a way to set up a catch all email account with exchange 2003. Yes i know the implicaitons of doing this but i believe it is the only way to get this person to realize it is not a good idea after a day or two. In news:uu4FR3XHHHA.924@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl, Andrew Mallette <andrewm270@aol.com> typed: > is there a way to set up a catch all email account with exchange 2003. > Yes i know the implicaitons of doing this but i believe it is the only > way to get this person to realize it is not a good idea after a day > or two. Check out MailBasket at www.turbogeeks.com. ...

One Result from multiple memo fields 05-03-07
I am an Access newbie, so I am not even sure this can be done... I need a report to pull material listing from a memo field [Notes] or show which jobs have missing materials... My report has the following record source: SELECT dbo_RB_JOBNOTE.JOBID, dbo_RB_JOBNOTE.ID, dbo_RB_JOBNOTE.NOTE, dbo_RB_JOBNOTE.OWNERFULLNAME FROM dbo_RB_JOBNOTE; The report has a Group header on JOBID and a [Material] text field with the following control source: =IIf([NOTE] Like "Material*",[NOTE],"No Material listing found") What I get is a listing of all the notes, ----------------- Example: J...

How do I set up an outlook e-mail account
There is no send button on my outlook express pop-up for e-mails. How do I set up an account so I can actually use this? To add a POP3/IMAP account in Outlook Express, just pick Tools > Accounts > Add button in the main Outlook Express window. "Beachnut62" <Beachnut62@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C9618D78-981C-4D9B-85FB-24B630F0EE86@microsoft.com... > There is no send button on my outlook express pop-up for e-mails. How do > I > set up an account so I can actually use this? I have a similar problem with getting Outlook 20...

MSN Billpay accounts in MSN Money
Regarding the documented issue of MSN Billpay accounts not merging with the appropriate checking account in the My Accounts section of MSN Money, has there been any progress correcting this? Is there any way to avoid this? I use MS Money instead of other products so I can get to my data online from other computers, but this bug is driving me crazy. I'm about to move to my bank's billpay service, but if a solution is coming down the pipe in a few weeks, I'll wait on that. I dumped Billpay after many years of use because of this issue. Oh well... don't know if there are an...

default layout guides #2
Running Pub 2003 with Windows XP Home. I prefer the layout guides to be smaller than the default settingg of 1 inch on all 4 sides of the page. Is there a way to save my own settings as the default on all new publications? A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from Cynthia Carter <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > Running Pub 2003 with Windows XP Home. I prefer the > layout guides to be smaller than the default settingg of > 1 inch on all 4 sides of the page. Is there a way to save > my own settings as the default on all new pu...

Assign a Custom Toolbar to only one WorkBook
Need Help: I am trying to assign a custom toolbar to only one workbook. The custom toolbar consists of several buttons each of which has a macros assigned. The macros are such that they only can be used in the one workbook. I CAN get the toolbar assigned to the workbook I want, but, the problem is that the toolbar is also assigned to every other existing workbook??? Any thoughts would be appreciated, ken Ken, the absolute best way to do this is to build the toolbar using VBA. http://vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=427 :) ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeAr...

SOP warning when customer's account balance is overdue
It would be nice if when you are entering an Invoice in SOP that you would get a warning if the customer has an overdue balance. If it would work similar to the "over the credit limit" warning. We can alway run a report on the overdue balances but it would be nice to catch it at order entry so it could be taken care of before shipping their next order. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see ...

Sharing non-Default Contact Folders
Hi, I'm using Outlook 2003 and Exchange. I have the default Contacts folder which I use for my own contacts and do not want to share. I have set up several other Contacts folders. I want to share one of my additional folders with one list of people and another with another group. I have added valid names to each folder's Permissions and picked which level of permission I am granting for each user for each folder. When the nominated users tries to see the folder they select my name using the appropriate dialog, they can't 'see' any of my additional folders - they can see...

Changing the text box default fonts
I have searched and searched for this. MS offers an answer and gives a web link which then sends you back to the original web page. ie no answer. There has to be a way to do this. Their help doesn't work. Has anyone found a way to do this. I hate Times New Roman fants and want all my text boxes to come up with Arial 12 point and I'm tired of changing it. Dr Hammer wrote: > I have searched and searched for this. MS offers an answer and gives > a web link which then sends you back to the original web page. ie no > answer. There has to be a way to do this. Their h...