Wrong message displayed

If I move  messages to another folder (archive), then go back to read the
message, it shows one message, no matter which one I select. It doesn't
display any of the other messages.

Where might this 'archive' folder be located ?

1. Storage folders
2. Email account

If 2, is this a pop3, IMAP, or Hotmail(Http) account ?

--
  ...winston
  ms-mvp mail

"Marlon Medina" <MarlonMedina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> If I move  messages to another folder (archive), then go back to read the
> message, it shows one message, no matter which one I select. It doesn't
> display any of the other messages.

0
winston

Stopping Automatic Message Box
I am using some Combo Boxes and in a number of them I am using the NotInList property to bring up a customised message box. This works fine but my message box is followed by another automatic one giving the standard error message. How can I prevent this second message box from appearing? I am sure that I am probably overlooking the obvious. Here is an example of the code: Private Sub cboMRproductType_NotInList(NewData As String, Response As Integer) MsgBox ("Selection not recognised, you must select an item from the list. To abandon the record click Cancel.") End...

Displaying Counts when Filtering
Usually when using the filter function, the total records in the spreadsheet and the number of records that match the filter criteria are displayed on the lower left of the window (I guess it's the status bar). However, for certain files that I have, no counts are displayed when I filter. Does anyone know if there is a setting in the file that causes this or something else that needs to be changed? I do notice this happens frequently with files created by exporting from Access, but not always. It also happens with other files, but I can't find a common denominator. Hi To...

Display text in Excel Bubble chart. #2
H1!, I have an Excel spreadsheet which contains X-coordinates, Y-Cordinates, Well name and Cumulative Oil/Gas/Water production. I have created bubble map using X,Y and Z(Cum production). I need to show the well name on each Bubble, which I am unable to do. Kindly sugest method to display the well name on the bubbles. Thanks, Raja Mukherjee Raja - Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler (http://appspro.com) is a free addin that adds text from the worksheet to data labels on a chart series. I just tested it on a bubble chart and it works fine. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP ...

C00D11B3 error message
I have been using Media player for years, now have ver. 11, in the past two day, I have had a problem if I go to player and play some music stored on the hard drive, it works. I f I attempt to play something on the internet I get the error and then it won't play anything until I reboot the system. I thought it was a firewall issue, but can't figure out what it would be. I also have checked connect to the internet override, without success. I have recently changed routers to a linksys with Network Magic set to basic. I have no idea what is causing the issue. -- J P...

Overrides vs. Messages
Hi I have a basic question about MFC. There are 4 sections in Properties windows -Properties -Events -Messages -Overrides For example: For CView class OnDraw is in overrides section. But OnDrawItem is in messages section. Why is it so? Some methods are in mesages section(handle with message map) some are virtual. What is the logic behind this separation? Thank you. In a nutshell, the override section give you access to the virtual function of that class, and the messages sections give you access to the messages that are not already mapped to a virtual function in that class. I hope that ...

moving messages from outlook express to outlook
I am trying to move messages from outlook express version 6 to outlook 2003. When I export from outlook express, there is no indication where the export file is stored. Is there a way to move messages or will I have to email them to myself? Thanks ...

Unable to display the folder error.
I get the following message when using Outlook. If I close Outlook then reopen it, it will work until I switch icons (calendar to contacts). "Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location. An error occurred that prevented the file M:\Outlook\cij.pst from being saved. Close and then restart all mail-enabled applications." Can anyone help me with this problem? ...

Display Discount on POS screen
I've figured out how to remove REP from the main POS screen. I'd really like to add Discount to the screen, so we can accurately display for the cashier which discounts are being applied to which individual items. Any ideas? Anyone got a third-party recommendation? ...

WindowProc: combobox messages problem
In my CControlBar I have overridden the virtual WindowProc. The combobox on the controlbar displays correct and behaves well in runtime. Now, I spent a couple of hours trying to get some messages that I need, using WindowProc. This is needed because CControlBar will pass everything on to the controlbar owner, and that's not what I want. WindowProc is my way to intercept those messages. I already found out that the messages are, ehm, weird: their numbers do not match on related defines in winuser.h. To give an example: WM_COMMAND, 0x0003 functions as a WM_SETFOCUS. But WM_SETFOCUS is def...

Viewing messages #2
When I get e-mail and try to view the messages, they never come up. Can someone help me? Not yet. State your Outlook version, the type of mail transport you are using, whether you are using a preview pane or opening the message, etc. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Wleef33 asked: | When I get e-mail and try to view the messages, they | never come ...

double display in the Watch view with VC++6 sp6
Hi, Since the install of Visual Studio service pack 6 the double display differe in the Watch window of example before (with vc++ sp5) -7701.7701 give in the window -7701.7701 now (with the sp6) in obtain -7701.7700999999997 Thanks Why is this an issue? It strikes me as a bit of concern over an irrelevancy. Floating point isn't accurate anyway, so there is no particular reason to be concerned about trivial differences like this. joe On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 09:39:11 +0200, "Olivier" <olive@nospam.fr> wrote: >Hi, > >Since the install of Visual Studio service ...

Import Messages from Outlook Express 6
Hi, I would like some advice on importing messages that are currently on a Win98se machine running OE 6 into an XP Pro machine running Outlook 2003, Thanks, any help greatly appriciated, Ed <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5c9c01c3e5bb$834ea400$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > I would like some advice on importing messages that are > currently on a Win98se machine running OE 6 into an XP > Pro machine running Outlook 2003, > Thanks, any help greatly appriciated, > Ed Go here to backup your old OE: http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/backup/index.htm...

delay in displaying cell contents
Is there a simple function that can delay the display of the contents of a cell by a few seconds. I know that it can be done as VBA code but I dont know how to do it. Thanks in advance for any help. Dave Hi have a look at the Wait method in the VBA help -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Dave" <dave-rawlins@beeb.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:9995bde6.0410151425.1688ff24@posting.google.com... > Is there a simple function that can delay the display of the contents > of a cell by a few seconds. I know that it can be done as VBA code > but I dont know how...

Weird black screen when responding to message
Hi All, The title says it all really. I've recently started to get a black screen with coloured type when I reply to messages. Invariably the screen goes back to white with whatever colour type is applicable to a string of messages but sometimes I have to hit send with it showing coloured text on black. When the message arrives at the other end the colour is correct. More oddly, this doesn't happen on all messages but is beginning to become more frequent. I've run a couple of spyware progs and Norton anti virus etc. so don't think its anything nasty behind it. So over to...

Sorting messages by sender
I've recently changed from using Outlook 2003 on an old Celeron PC running Win 2k, to a new P4 machine with XP. On the old set-up, I could click on the 'From' column header to sort messages in a mail folder by sender, then start typing the name of the sender to quickly take me to the messages from that person. This was very useful and I used this feature regularly, although it only seemed to work for the first three characters of the name, the fourth character entered would then take the cursor to the first instance of a name beginning with this letter. This was fine as the firs...

Multiple messages
Hi I am receiving the same messages a number of times to my outlook express mail box. Sometimes I have 5 or 6 of the same message. Does anyone know why this is, or how I can stop it? Thanks very much Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Outlook Express information here: http://www.insideoutlookexpress.com/ --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group...

Inbox display problem
My 4 year old got on my computer and now my email is only showing the received column. I would like to have the From and Subject put back in there. Don't know and can't figure out how he did it. Anyone? Frank Frank <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > My 4 year old got on my computer and now my email is only > showing the received column. I would like to have the > From and Subject put back in there. Don't know and can't > figure out how he did it. Anyone? In addition to what Milly said, you can also reset the current view to its defaul...

Intelligent Message Filtering
Hi All, Just to say what a good product IMF is. All my Junk-Mail is archived in a local queue. My dream become true ! No more wasted time in explaining what a SPAM is...... Diego P Castro MCSE-MCSA-SPS8 Brasil ...

Error Message 0x8007007F
Clip organizer keeps giving this error message when opened: Error Message 0x8007007F It will not open or insert pictures!!! Would appreciate any and all help junk2bj@hotmail.com http://www.mvps.org/msauer/clip_organizer_support.htm -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "BJ" <junk2bj@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:38ec01c42980$ce5312c0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Clip organizer keeps giving this error message when > opened: > > Error Message 0x8007007F > > It will not open or insert pictu...

Error message #3
Hi, everyone, I open to MS Excel 97, the following error messages was shown on screen. 26146100: file format is not valid. Please help Thanks Jimmy Something that is being opened is causing trouble. It could be an addin checked in Tools|Addins or a file in your XLStart folder (or if you are using tools|options|General|"Alternate Startup File location", it could be in there.) (Not many use the alternate startup file location, so try erasing that value from that box in excel--don't delete the real folder. If that fixed it, you're done.) If not, your task will be to...

Error message 0x800ccc13 #4
Does anyone know what error message #0x800ccc13 means. I get it when I hit the sned/receive button. I can send email through Outlook 2000 but I can't receive anything. The message says that a TCP/IP error occured while trying to send data to the serever. All of my server set up info appears correct. I appreciate any answers ...

Message tracking not work on XP SP2
Message tracking is not working on Windows XP SP2. I've tried System Manager 2000 and 2003 with the same result. Message searching will started, but is still running without result. After uninstalling SP2 it's working fine! On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 05:26:05 -0700, Pol <Pol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Message tracking is not working on Windows XP SP2. I've tried System Manager >2000 and 2003 with the same result. Message searching will started, but is >still running without result. After uninstalling SP2 it's working fine! Your workstation needs to be abl...

certin messages block POP download.
Hi all, I have an Exchange 2003 server with @ 300 users with many virtual domains. Problem I have is that one domain in particular has certin messages getting stuck while downloading and have to be cleared in Webmail in order to free the mailbox. They mainly seem to be HTML messages but there have been two text ones from another Virtual Domain. I am stumped. I get no errors in the logs and have turned on diagnostics logging to watch whan it is happening and do not see anything. I have elimantated Outlook by trying Outlook Express at the same thing happens. They get sometimes as many a...

option "send picture with messages"
Hi ... where can i find the "send picture with messages" option in MS Oulook 2007 ? in Outlook Express you can find this option send picture with messages" in Tools -> Option -> Send -> HTML Settings -> send picture with messages option .... BUT in Oulook 2007 i couldn't find it .. so canyou please where can find it .. Thank You That is a registry only option now. See http://www.msoutlook.info/question/72 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downl...

Outlook does not refresh imap inbox when message is deleted on ser
I have Outlook set up to use imap on two computers as well as my Palm. The problem is that messages deleted from the server will not dissappear in Outlook as long as Outlook is running. If if restart Outlook the imap inbox is updated correctly. I thougt Microsoft had solved this problem between Outlook 2000 and 2003, but obviously not. Is there a solution? You will need to manually purge the items using Edit->Purge. (I think it is on the Edit menu - I despise IMAP so I don't have a current setup to check.) --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep ...