windows live mail closes when I try to add more stationary

Please help
I have downloaded new stationary for my Windows Live Mail.
I have unzipped it and it shows in my stationary folder
But when I double click it to actually use it in a new mail.
It closes down my e-mail program.
Can anyone help.
Thanks in advance.
0
Sharon

What is your operating system? Which edition? And is it 32-bit or 64-bit?
Have you tried compatibility mode?
Which version of wlmail.exe are you using?

"Sharon " <gwen6039@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> Please help
> I have downloaded new stationary for my Windows Live Mail.
> I have unzipped it and it shows in my stationary folder
> But when I double click it to actually use it in a new mail.
> It closes down my e-mail program.
> Can anyone help.
> Thanks in advance.

0
Bob

Macro to add a connection point to the center of every circle in a dwg
Hello, I'm trying to figure out how to add a connection point that is relative to a shape, such as the center of a circle. I'm used to doing this in Autocad, but not in visio. Can someone show me how to make a macro or know if one already esists that can find all the circle shapes in a drawing, and insert a connection point at the center of each one. (Usiing visio2003) Thanks in advance.. You might try something like this, Al ' this is called by the following routine to add a standard set of ' connections to the rectangles used Public Function funcAddConnectionPointToS...

Problems with outgoing e-mail
I am having problems sending e-mails out using my Outlook. I am using a high speed connection in my hotel room. The IT person from the hotel said it's because of their security system (spoofing!?!). I am able to use my browser just fine, Yahoo mail works fine, I receive mail in Outlook fine, but can't send any out The error I get is "The SMTP server name you specified cannot be found". The "My server requires authentication" is checked. I'm afraid it is not my Outlook, and the hotel can't do anything else I appreciate anyone's help. On Wed, 19 May 2004...

IMCEA
I am new to Microsoft exchange and am looking out for details on IMCEA (a.k.a. Internet Mail Connector Encapsulated Addressing). 1) The first very basis question is what is IMCEA. 2) How does routing happen when we send an email using IMCEA. 3) Does exchange strip IMCEA<type> string before send the destination address to connector or it sends it as is. E.g. Suppose I have a connector that can understand SMS address type. Now, using OL i send an email to IMCEASMS-123456789@localdomain.local. In this scenario, what will be the recipient addres in my connector? a) IMCEASMS-123456789@l...

Payable Trxs Inquiry Window by Vendor
When I look up this one Vendor and do an Inquiry I'm getting the below msg. "the stored procedure createSQLTMP Table returned the following results: DBMS: 2627, Microsoft Dynamics GP" We are using SQL 2005 and GP 9. The problem is when I go to look up the vendor docs I don't see an invoice but I see the payment in WORK status. I can see the vendor invoice when I look up by doc number. I have ran check links and still receiving the same msg. Thanks in advance. Ok, I fixed my own problem I deleted the Payment in Work Status and ran check link and it recreated the payment in ...

add e-mailaddresses
Hi, we are using Exchange 5.5 SP4 in combination with Outlook2003 and I want to let another user (not an administrator) manage some recipient-containers in Exchange 5.5 admin-program. in order to let that user manage e-mailaddresses in that particular recipient-container. Is that only possible with the Exchange admin-program. or is there another way to do that? Thanks. John ...

Excel 2000 tries to open unrecognizable file on startup
Hi, For the last couple of weeks, when I first open Excel I get a Microsoft Excel Error pop-up window that says "This file is not in a recognizable format....". I am uncertain what file it is trying to open, but when I click "cancel" it opens books1.xls. Which I usually ignore and go into "open file" and pick my excel file. Any idea what is going on? Win98 Excel 2000 -- Thanks - Jeff Jeff I suspect one of two things 1) Excel opens all files in it xlStart folder. Search for this and remove anything without an .xls, xlt extension 2) If you go to Tools&g...

Option to key in the account manually in Requisition's Add Item wi
This is a customer suggestion from Convergence. Customer would like to be able to have the option to key in the account manually in Requisition's Add Item window. 1. User has editable access to Account field on Add Item page 2. User accesses Add Item page: BP>Employee>Purchase Requests>New Request>New Item 3. User attempts to manual enter Account number, not using the lookup. ISSUE: Currently, this is a non-editable field; forcing the customer to use the account lookup. 3/15/2005 10:45 AM Edited by mfitzl For further inquiry- Customer Information: Michael P. Brow...

How to add 6% to entire sheet?
I have a spreadsheet and I want to add 6% to whatever value is already in each cell. How does a guy do this? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi "skeetley" Make sure that you save a backup. To my mind it's probably best to copy your table of data to a new sheet. Put 1.06 in a cell Select that cell Copy Select the data to be uplifted Paste Special > Multiply > OK -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available free to good homes. "s...

Epson TM88III (OPOS) with add in parallel card not working
I have RMS set-up on a newer Dell system that was configured with no parallel ports. I have added a parallel port on a PCI add-in card. The printer (Epson tm88-III) works fine under the Windows driver, but OPOS does not, reporting "Check Health Error". Everything worked fine on an older system with the on-board Parallel interface. Is this an OPOS problem? Is there a work-around for this issue? HI Dean, Check the new drivers and also hardware compatibility of your RMS version I think you need enhanced OPOS drivers. "Dean" wrote: > I have RMS set-up on a new...

windows mail
My windows mail is not working, it will not let me send out any messages and this just started today, I was able to send out messages a couple days ago. Can anyone give me any suggestions as to what the problem may be? Thanks Diana, This newsgroup deals with Microosft Acccess, a relational database application. Your best bet is to try a newsgroup that deals with your particular email program. (Outlook? OutlookExpress?) -- hth Al Campagna Microsoft Access MVP http://home.comcast.net/~cccsolutions/index.html "Find a job that you love... and you'll neve...

Forwarding e-mail with rules from another e-mail address.
Hi, I have two e-mail accounts. Once I manually forward my mail from the other account to my other e-mail account, I would like Company X's mail to go in the Company X's folder. Any ideas as to how to set up a rule for this? Thanks in advance. Just edit the Rule to add a move action. <moochito@invalid.hotmail.com> wrote in message news:99cmp1pkc7qnp96bp4k72aiogvc11jntb4@4ax.com... > Hi, > > I have two e-mail accounts. > > Once I manually forward my mail from the other account to my other > e-mail account, I would like Company X's mail to go in the C...

Error created when try to Print Preview or Print
When try to print or print preview system is generating an error: "Print titles must be contiguous and complete rows or columns." Used excel for years ever seen this error before. Using Excel 2007 on Vista, we just upgraded to SP2 for both systems. After testing a few times, I notice that system is generating a Name Range with no referencing cell range, the name range is called Print_Titles. If I delete the name range it removes the error message and able to use print preview and able to print. Notice it is occurring more ofter when client is copying a worksheet to ...

Money is trying to change my Internet Explorer Security settings.
Every time I use MS Money Deluxe 2007 it tries to change my Internet Explorer Security settings. What is it trying to change specifically and how can I stop it permanently from doing that? -- Howard ...

Do no allow GP windows in 10.0 to act as separate applications
Do no allow GP windows in 10.0 to act as separate applications. This is a very annoying change in version 10.0. If I open 5 windows in GP and then go to a different application such as Outlook, when I go back to GP, I have to click on every one of my windows in the task bar in order to have them show again. It's a lot of wasted mouse clicks. I would expect that when I click on the main application in my task bar, all of my windows I had open would also be showing. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most v...

problem in SDI when I close application
Hi, I have made SDI application . But the program crashes in CDocument destructor when I close the application . In this statement: m_pDocTemplate->RemoveDocument(this); I havent changed generated code of document and view class of SDI application. I am unable to understand why it happens. Please help. Thanks, Dhaval Define "crash". There is no such thing. There are exceptions thrown due to access faults or similar errors, and they occur in some specific place in the code; there are assertion failures, which always indicate a line of code. Your description doe...

blocking incomming mail
How do I block incomming mail except from addresses I have in my address book? Outlook version please??????? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, George asked: | How do I block incomming mail except from addresses I have in my | address book? What version of Outlook do you have ? Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] wrote: > Outlook version please??????? > > --=81 > Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] > > P...

Try on corrective update
--bedhrrmk Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="hjpjsgpgnoozjuaed"; type="multipart/alternative" --hjpjsgpgnoozjuaed Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="hvvdwctiv" --hvvdwctiv Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to prote...

Add MFC support
I have an old console application. I want to add MFC support to the source files. Is that possible and how? Regards Ziv Hi, Yes,it is possible. But what to do is depends on how deep you want to use MFC stuff. At a minimum, you need to include <afx.h> and <afxwin.h>. To make your app really MFC based you'd better create a new MFC based console app and move your files into it, or explore the differences between your old app and the new one; particularly, there are also some differences in project settings. -- ====== Arman "Ziv" wrote: > I have an old con...

Windows Live Mssenger contacts
This happened just a few weeks ago. I signed in my WLM, the latest one, with MSN PLus and MSN Discovery, and instead of showing my contacts offline contacts nicknames, it shows their email. This never happened even after I had installed MSN Discovery and MSN Plus, which was in October-November 2009. Greetings Mark, This will happen if the local cached store of Messenger data has been removed. They will once again show properly when they appear online (so it can retrieve the display name again) and continue to appear when they're offline. -- Jonathan Kay Microsoft MV...

Junk mail folder synchronization
Dear all, Our server is running win server 08 + exchange 07 and our staff use outlook 03. We all have two mailboxes in outlook, one is server mailbox, another one is pst file store in local pc. We have the email synchronize problem in junk mail folder that some of the junk mail auto synchronize to local pc mailbox but some of the junk mail received in server mailbox. Why some of the junk mail cannot receive in local pst mailbox? Is it having some problem on Exchange server? Thank you very much. Best regards, KenL "KenL" <goukilee@yahoo.com.hk> wrote in message news:uM...

Windows XP Service Pack 3 & KB 925877
I've just spent hours on trying to get SP3 to install on a Windows XP Professional machine and only now stumbled across the article stating that it won't install when "RDP 6.0 MUI Pack KB925877" has been installed previously. I've installed XP SP3 literally dozens of times over the years and this is the first time I've ever seen or heard of this problem; I only discovered it by downloading the standalone version of the Service Pack and trying to install it - all the other times it just failed without any informative error messages that I'm aware of. ...

numerals in a mail merge
Word 2003 on Windows XP I have some numbers with varying numbers of decimals. I have them in Excel. I formated them with two decimal places. When I bring them in to Word as a data source, they are showing a larger number of decimal places in some cases. 0.2 in Excel may come out as .200000000001, for example. ( I am guessing at the number of zeroes) Next, I copied the numbers and pasted them in NotePad to lose any formating and then pasted them into a new spreadsheet. But when I bring these into a mail merge, I am getting the same results. What am I doing wrong? I would l...

Undelivered message for mail I didn't send
I'm starting to get some "undelivered mail" messages and the address that is shown is one that I haven't sent mail to, EVER. What is wrong, and how do I fix it? Thanks. is it spam or legit mail? Spammers often forge the from address so it has a better chance of getting through spam filters. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and...

How do I add up a column of figures? on excell spreadsheet
I am doing my accounts in an excell spreadshee and want to add the coloumn of figures where my income is. How do I do it. Normally I would go to formula and just say add, but it does not work the smae on my home computer. Thank you. Dxx Dorothy, use sum, something like =SUM(A1:A100) -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "Dorothy" <Dorothy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2BA003FD-0A58-48B...

Windows Live Messenger startup
Windows Live Messenger sign-up started popping up ASA I log in. How could I stop it? Thx Greetings, I assume you mean with Windows startup? When it pops up, just hit the Alt key on the keyboard to bring up the menu bar, choose Tools, then Options, Sign In category and uncheck 'Automatically run Windows Live Messenger when I log on to Windows' then click OK. -- Jonathan Kay Microsoft MVP - Windows Live Messenger MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger MessengerGeek Blog: http://www.messengergeek.com Messenger Resources: http://messenger.jonathankay.com (c) 2010 Jonath...