Window Live ID

I am forgot my password for Windows Live Mail.  I cannot re-set my password.
Windows Live will recognize my Windows Live ID.  I need assistance with
res-setting my password.

Sign into any Windows Live account and click on "Forgot Password". You will
then be able to reset it IF you have the correct email address.

"Ghostwarrior4444" wrote:

> I am forgot my password for Windows Live Mail.  I cannot re-set my password.
> Windows Live will recognize my Windows Live ID.  I need assistance with
> res-setting my password.
1. Reset Password
https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx?

If the above does not work, then...

2. Windows Live ID Support
https://support.live.com/eform.aspx?productKey=wlid&ct=eformts
a. Scroll to and click on 'How can I reset my password' or click any item in the Faq list
b. Look in the lower right and click on the option 'Get More Help'
c. Wait till the page loads, then click on 'Get Support'
    - the eform should now load

Once resolved, logon at account.live.com and enter an alternate email address and secret question(this option has been available
for quite a few years)...both can be used for reset password emails and/or when asked to validate account ownership.

--
  ...winston
  ms-mvp mail

"Ghostwarrior4444" <Ghostwarrior4444@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am forgot my password for Windows Live Mail.  I cannot re-set my password.
> Windows Live will recognize my Windows Live ID.  I need assistance with
> res-setting my password.

0
winston

Taste this security update for MS Windows
--unasxyihoq Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="asjixazctzumjduj"; type="multipart/alternative" --asjixazctzumjduj Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="khbtxejwyzkw" --khbtxejwyzkw Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "February 2004, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to ...

How can I hide my deleted emails from my inbox window?
When I delete email messages they still appear in my inbox window with a line through them. How can I change the view so that only my new and/or undeleted messages appear in my inbox? Outlook version? -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "AznEyz16" <AznEyz16@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9B2DCD18-A699-46AD-AEBB-A244D2F4B395@microsoft.com... > When I delete email messages they still appear in my inbox wi...

new live mail client acting differently
o just installed new windows live pkg today.. including live mail. live mail now acts differently. don't understand how to do what I need. 1.) the new client now grays out my subject and date field in the top pane (not just after I have pulled up the msg in the reading pane). like I would really like it to. *saw how to set up a color coded mail rule but this isn't helping me. 2.) the color is too light in the top pane. I can't see it on my monitor and need to knock it down a little or recolor it to something I can see. how can I do this? 3.) is there a way...

smtp.live.com via windows vistas built in mail : SSL error
I am using Vistas Winmail ( not "livemail" ) and I use it for a hotmail account. Don't tell me it does not work, because it did all the time succesfully in and out for months. Hotmail is not possible via pop3 is a myth.It also works via Outlook Express on xp. I needed to format the laptop and reinstall vista, so am starting from new. I have installed every Servicepack and Update available to the OS via automatic updates. Account : Username myname@msn.com and the Live ID password ( same as for messenger and so - it works ) - Server : pop3.live.com / secur...

did anybody play with C# and window mobile broadband?
Hi, I'd like to use a mobile broadband device from a C# command line app. Did anybody play already with python and the window mobile broadband interface? I'm looking for examples: - how to connect/disconnect a mobile broadband device (currently I use rasdial. not sure it's the best solution) - to obtain the device's current mode (GPRS / EDGE / . . . ) - to obtain the current signal level Thanks a lot for any pointers N ...

Windows 7 Upgrade
First I stopped at Frys and picked up a 1TB network drive from Omega. Boy, is storage cheap these days. I could have got more capacity with a USB drive, but my current policy is to buy only network devices, printers, etc. I am very happy with this drive, I didn't even bother installing their software, just figured out the ip address from my router's log and connected to it. I very quickly started storing all my old dvd and dvr- ms files. I might go buy another one for the whole family to use. I got the Windows 7 upgrade for $109 at Sam's Club. Autorun caused an error...

Outlook 2003 Reminder Windows
In previous versions of Outlook, the reminder windows for tasks, meetings, etc. used to come up in separate windows. In 2003 they come up in one box. Is there any way to get the multiple display back? Thanks, - Eric Nope...sorry. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:176b01c46f43$c2820790$a501280a@phx.gbl, EricS wrote: > In previous versions of Outlook, the reminder windows for > tasks, meetings, etc. used to come up in separate windows. >...

ask for help for RegQueryValueEx in Window me
Hello, guys! I got a problem when I try to use RegQueryValueEx in Windows me, and return value is ERROR_INVALID_PARAMETER but same code run prefectly in Windows 2000. PHKEY hLocalKey; LPCTSTR lpSubKey= "SOFTWARE\\PassThruSupport\\Vendor1\\Devices\\Device1\\"; LONG KK=RegOpenKeyEx( HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, lpSubKey, 0, KEY_ALL_ACCESS , hLocalKey ); lpValueName="COM Port"; *lpType=REG_SZ; LONG JJ=RegQueryValueEx( *hLocalKey, lpValueName, NULL, lpType, lpData, lpcbData ); ...

Windows 7 bug with ID3 v2.3 interpreter
There seems to be a bug in the Windows 7 ID3v2.3 interpreter that occurs for all ID3v2.3 tags of more than 10 Mbytes. When encountering such files, windows 7 explorer hangs for minutes on the files. The delay times of the explorer increases with the ID3 tag size. This can affect files with uncompressed album arts or mp3HD files, which have large id3 tags. Can anyone at Microsoft look at this? Thanks On Wed, 2 Dec 2009 10:11:01 -0800, fairmetoo <fairmetoo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >There seems to be a bug in the Windows 7 ID3v2.3 interpreter that occu...

Customer ID note missing from Contract Administration?
I'm trying to understand why the customer master record note is not available to view on contracts in the field service contract administration module? Is there any way to add this? Laura, Take a look at my article "How to display existing record notes on an existing Dynamics GP window with Modifer and VBA" at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com/2008/09/how-to-display-existing-record-notes-on.html. While the example used in the article refers to the Item Inquiry window, you certainly can apply the same technique to the Contract Entry/Update window. Best regards, -- ...

Windows 2003 SBS on IBM System x3200 M2
I have changed the domain name for the server and restarted it as required. When shutting down, there was an error message but didn't take note of it and just clicked ok and shut down the machine. When restarting it came to Windows screen and then restarted and continuously did that. And I use a 650V UPS on it. Would it be a power problem, hardware failure or a operating system failure. Please help me solve this problem. Prum You can't change the internal domain name on an SBS. Is that what you did? "Prum" <u59685@uwe> wrote in message news:a73c378bc...

Windows Mobile Device Center
I am running WMDC in Windows 7 which is running in a MAC Parallels VM. I am replacing Windows XP in the same environment. Up to this point everything has worked well using ActivSync. I am using my computer as my company laptop and I am syncing Office 7 Outlook with the company Exchange server. When connecting my HTC MyTouch Pro 2 phone with my laptop to complete a sync, everything is synchronized except the Outlook Calendar. In the WinXP environment, with my previous phone, the Office Calendar 2003 synchronized cmpletely. Does anyone have a solution or additional informatio...

external usb HDD crashes Windows
It was supposed to be a good external HDD. after not using it for a while i connected it to two different PCs and first it is recognized and then screen goes black. both XP pro, one SP2 and the other SP3. If I leave it connected then the PC attempts to restart and crashes again. both PCs same deal. tried a different PSU and a different USB cable, same. Do not have a another enclosure, but am ordering one. It's a WD 5000AAKS not good timOleary wrote: > It was supposed to be a good external HDD. > after not using it for a while i connected it to two different PCs >...

Windows 7 Update broke my code
I have been developing an app in VB6. My development machine is an XP Pro machine but I have a Windows 7 box that I use for testing. Everything has been working great.....until today. I use a text box that I have modified to automatically capitalize the 1st letter of each word. This ocx control is based off of a text box. On the Windows 7 box, it stopped working. Does anyone have any knowledge of a change that would affect the behaviour of a text box, or anything I can do to try to fix this? This is used all through my program. Thanks in advance. Kflash Sor...

Messages with no message ID?
I have a number of emails sitting around in my outbound queue (Exchange 2003) that never get sent. Some have been in queue for several months (>6 months). When I look in the queue itself and Find Messages, in the search results I see the email, but it has no sender. Properties reveal no message ID, sender, subject nor recipient. Futher, in my Queue directory, I see no .EML files that correspond with any of these stuck emails. Anyone know what the problem is here? ...

Automatically opening forwards as attachments in current message window
In Outlook 2003, when I recieve a forward from friends, instead of seeing the whole message I just see a blank message with an attachment with a *.msg extention that I have to click on instead of just showing the whole message in the current window. In Thunderbird I just see the whole message without having to open another window. Is it possible to make Outlook 2003 behave this way? Thanks for any help you can give. M. Hilton No, the sender determines what format forwards arrive in your mailbox as. Unfortunately, many people, especially AOLers have the tendency to forward as attachment, ...

Eseutil dos window frozen? help!@$@!$
eseutil been running for 15 hours on 100gb priv.edb for defrag purposes. it seems to have hung at 81%. it may be that someone moved the dos window and it just "looks frozen" is there any way for me to tell the status??? thanks in advance. Is there any CPU usage? Look in Task Manager and see if ESEUTIL is actually doing anything. Look at the temporary files that are being created by ESEUTIL, are any of their dates and times have been updated recently. The "%" complete is not always accurate. I have found it linger for long periods of time at certain points....

Error 2203. An internal error has occurred. (C:\Windows\Installer\
Installing Microsoft Outlook 2007 on Windows Vista 32 SP1 products this error. Error 2203. An internal error has occurred. (C:\Windows\Installer\...) Contact Microsoft Product Support Services (PSS) for assistance. ...

Cannot open .mdb file in Access 2000 running Windows 2000 Professional
Good Afternoon All- I have a secured database that I am attempting to open with Access 2000 and I am getting a runtime error. There are three old machines in my office which run Windows 2000 Professional. I was able to get it to work on one machine by installing the updated MDAC file from a download from Microsoft. The other two machines generate the same error in that there is a runtime error with the switchboard. The MDAC file cannot be updated in Windows 2000 as it is in Windows XP. The i386 file does not contain the MDAC file and you can't right click on the file and then click i...

Win 7 Live Mail
Does Windows 7 Live Mail have a system similar to News Group in OE? What is it called? Are you asking if Window Live Mail can be a newsreader like OE/ (Yes). Or, is there a newsgroup for Windows Live Mail? Windows Live Mail [Desktop] Newsgroup. In your newsreader: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop On the Web: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "tooh" <tooh@cox.ne...

Windows 2008 starts then reboots
After failure of RAID 1, Windows Server 2008 starts till almost desktop visible, arrow cursor appears then reboots again and again. 1. Why Win cannot start from single disk RAID 1 array. 2. How can I recover the installation? P.S: Don't ask me to rebuild array, I'm just testing the new server before make it production server, plus single disk size is 1.5 TB so it takes long time. I wonder why Windows cannot start immedialtely. Same error occured on RAID 5 test, I rebuild the array but Win 2008 still reboots at same place, before login screen. 1. RAID1 by definition ...

How to pass Window name & Form Name Ananymously in procedure?
I want to create generalized procedure for navigation, save, delete, add etc. buttons. But I cannot pass name of the window,name of form anonymously to the procedure. Can I pass name of the window or form in a procedure anonymously as it can be done with tables and fields? I seem to recall that I spent some time on this in Dexterity, and couldn't get it to work. I wish you could. If you find out how, please post or mail me the solution. "Nupur" wrote: > I want to create generalized procedure for navigation, save, delete, add etc. > buttons. But I cannot pass ...

EFT for Payables File ID Modifier
The Field ID Modifier should start with letter A and should increment to letter B. How shoudl I make it work? ...

How to retrieve Opportunity ID
Hello, I'm creating a button in MSCRM 3.0 to insert some fields into a SQL Database table. I'm placing this button into the Opportunity Form. It gets all the values from the custom fields and even the customerid Object ID. I'm using this code in J-script for the customerid field: var lookupItem = new Array; lookupItem = crmForm.all.customerid.DataValue; sqlstring = lookupItem[0].id; This works fine... but at the time I try to do the same with the opportunityid field I get this error: "Error: 'crmForm.all.opportunityid.DataValue' is null or not an object"...

2 questions
Hi, I need help in finding where to post for windows 7. Kindly advise as to which newsgroup I should be addressing. Secondly, I was trying to uninstall a 3rd party program using "Programs and Features" in the Control Panel. It used to be called "Add/Remove Programs" in WinXP. I highlighted the program I wished to uninstall, and clicked "uninstall". That little progress circle that goes around and around drove me crazy and I waited for about 10 minutes for the OS to gather "configuration information" about the program to be uninstalled. ...