Unable to send or recieve mail with Windows Live Mail

Whenever i try to Sync with my hotmail account from WLM i have had the
following error for about a week now:

Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail.co (my email address)
account. To send and receive messages in your Hotmail account, go to
http://hotmail.live.com on the Web, or try again later. To get help from
Windows Live Customer Support, go to http://support.live.com and click
Windows Live Mail in the list of services.

Server Error: 4402
Server Response: Client FolderId 327 is not found in the request
Server: 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x8DE00002

I can access and use hotmail normally through a web browser but not WLM. Any
help on how to correct the error please.....

> Whenever i try to Sync with my hotmail account from WLM i have had the
> following error for about a week now:
>
> Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail.co (my email address)
> account. To send and receive messages in your Hotmail account, go to
> http://hotmail.live.com on the Web, or try again later. To get help from
> Windows Live Customer Support, go to http://support.live.com and click
> Windows Live Mail in the list of services.
>
> Server Error: 4402
> Server Response: Client FolderId 327 is not found in the request
> Server: 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x8DE00002
>
> I can access and use hotmail normally through a web browser but not WLM.
> Any
> help on how to correct the error please.....

Since you're accessing it through DeltaSync, you could try removing the
account and restarting WLM.  Then try setting it up again to see if that
corrects the problem.

--

Roy Smith
Windows 7

0
Roy
> Whenever i try to Sync with my hotmail account from WLM i have had the
> following error for about a week now:
>
> Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail.co (my email address)
> account. To send and receive messages in your Hotmail account, go to
> http://hotmail.live.com on the Web, or try again later. To get help from
> Windows Live Customer Support, go to http://support.live.com and click
> Windows Live Mail in the list of services.
>
> Server Error: 4402
> Server Response: Client FolderId 327 is not found in the request
> Server: 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x8DE00002
>
> I can access and use hotmail normally through a web browser but not WLM.
> Any help on how to correct the error please.....

That is a server error. It might go away, or resetting (deleting and
re-adding) the account might help. If it doesn't, your best bet would be to
contact support, who are in a position to get someone to kick the server.
--
Noel

0
Ildhund

windows update 04-15-10
I am running windows vista on a MAC computer with VMWare Fusion. I cannot get the service pack 1 or internet explorer 8 update to run. i get error code 490 and 800704090 Too late now! Support for Vista Gold (no Service Packs) ended on Tuesday, 13 April 2010! Computers running Vista Gold "will no longer receive software updates from Windows Update" until SP1 has been manually installed (which will require several Prerequisite Updates to be installed first). See http://windowsteamblog.com/blogs/windowsvista/archive/2010/04/13/end-of-support-for-windows-vista-with-no...

Install FrontPage 2003 on Windows 7
i tried several times to install, the program told me it has been installed, but it is not. What can I do. On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 10:48:01 -0700, monising <monising@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >i tried several times to install, the program told me it has been installed, >but it is not. What can I do. Please be more explicit about what you're doing, what you're seeing, and what error messages - if any - you are getting. I have FrontPage 2003 installed on Windows 7 Ultimate x64, and it's working fine. Also, are you installing from original media? A...

Junk button in windows live accidently pressed
Whenever I open up WLM i press sync automatically as a bad habbit. Because of the loading time, the junk button usually gets inserted before the sync button, pushing it out to the right after its loaded. I therefore accidently press the junk button by accident sometimes. This is a classic Microsoft HCI problem. Surely the button should be there but greyed out when you cant click it. Having buttons moving around in menus is bad in the same way popups are bad. So break your bad habit WLM will sync automatically when 1st opened peter -- If you find a posting or message...

Windows Live crap
About 4 days ago I noticed a site called Windows Live ID. It suggested to set up a profile and promised that with a single username and password you could log on to all Windows Live applications such as Hotmail, Windows Live Messenger, Windows Live Mail etc. etc. I thought what a good idea, not having to have 10 different usernames and passwords, so I used my old hotmail adress and username to set up a profile. But the ID said I coildn't use my hotmail for some reason, can't remember what. A few hours later I logged on to Windows Live Messenger as I have done for years, w...

To write living will do I need special format
I just need to change and update a living trust You should consult someone with the appropriate legal knowledge in the jurisdiction in which you are domiciled. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "belladonna" <belladonna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F25A64CB-355F-44E9-A005-16AA61DA15A7@microsoft.com... > I just need to change and update a living trust ...

Cannot send mail from outlook, error 0x800CCC78
This message started to appear back in Sept and I haven't been able to send e-mail from Outlook ever since (apart from a 2 day period in Novemeber when the issue disappeared just as quickly as it appeared). I now have to cut and paste e-mail i recieve into the e-mail interface of my provider in order to get e-mail sent. I have posted this error 3 times now and haven't got a solution, plenty of questions about versions, platforms, port numbers etc etc, but no fix. Judging by the hits on google to this, it is and established problem. Come on Microsoft, do your stuff.....

Trouble sending emails #2

Timestamp value of GINA window presentation
I am currently troubleshooting slow logon times for a client with computer infrastructure spread across the globe. Before I start invesagating I want to create a baseline for logon times. I have modified the clients logon script to record when it starts and when it ends. I am using the computers tick count to record how long the computer has been on, but realize that there is a space of time between the user authenicating to the computer (control-alt-delete) and when the logon script starts, if the customer turns his computer on and then leave for an extended period of time I ...

mail and calender
I believe I used to see a small calender on the right of my screen when in outlook mail. It would also spell out the nature of upcoming appointments. Can't seen to recall this option. Please help. It's called the Date Navigator. How you get it back on depends on your version. Please enlighten us - which version of Outlook are you running????? -- Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook www.judygleeson.com www.deskdoctors.com Are you sick of bad email practice? Get a copy of my paper "Implementing Email Policy" from the Desk Doctors website. "Sc...

Send/Receive Problem
I am using Outlook 2002 on an XP platform. I cannot get Outlook to check for Email at regular intervals. I have the my Outlook set to Send and Receive all my accounts every 10 minutes but nothing happens. The only way I can receive Emails is by manually using the Send/Recv button or pressing F9. Can anyone offer any help. In case it is relevant I am using Norton Internet Security 2003. PWS Not sure it it Yor problem, but Outlook has some problems with Noroton Antivirus runing and chekking e-mails. As far as I know, Outlook may stop recieving e-mails from POP3 servers due to very le...

host unreachable after recent Windows Update
Exchange 5.5 on Windows 2000 Server, fully patched and running real swell until Wednesday morning. (Tuesday evening: applied the GDI+ patch: MS04-028.) Didn't find out until later today: internal e-mail is fine, inbound Internet e-mail is fine, but nothing goes out over the IMC. Each outbound e-mail generates Event ID 3010 warning message in the App log: host unreachable. But NSLOOKUP on that very server successfully resolve those same domain names, and ping gets replies. The only other software on this server: GroupShield 5.0 all up-to-date, and VirusScan 8.0.0 patch 1 push...

Issue installing FRx 6.7 on Windows 2003
I am encountering an unhandled exception error when attempting the installation. The installation prompts for the language, I select English, then Next. The progress bar makes it all the way to the right of the next screen, then I get the above error. This is a brand new quad CPU Dell OS is base WIndows Server 2003 Enterprise, not SP1 Only installed software is: IIS 6.0 (FTP, WWW, MSMQ) CA ArcServe (backup software) SQL 2000 Enterprise, Analysis Services, both at SP3a WinZip Acrobat 6.0 Reader Hello, Can you give us the exact error message you're receiving (all words and numbers fro...

mail server
Is Exchange an absolute must? Can I do without it? Can any other mail server do? Thank you. Hi Bill, Exchange is not required. There are 3 scenario's: 1) Exchange -> email can be sent and received in CRM 2) SMTP -> email can be sent from CRM but not received 3) Nothing -> email cannot be used from CRM. For more info http://blogs.msdn.com/midatlanticcrm/archive/2006/01/05/Running_Microsoft_CRM_without_Exchange_Server.aspx Hope this helps, -- Ronald Lemmen Avanade Netherlands http://ronaldlemmen.blogspot.com/ "bill tie" wrote: > > Is Exchange an abso...

error message in Outlook after running windows and office updates
Hello, I am hoping someone can help me with this. When ever a few staff tries to send a new e-mail, a message "Do you want to save changes" come up and on the back of this message I see the spell checker box come up. The problem is that if you click on "no" on the error message, it comes up with another message something like "running out of memory". I just ran all the windows and office updates on all the machines in the company and so far two employees are having this problem. Is this something to do with the updates? Any suggestions? did you try ...

Consulta Exchange 5.5 Mails con fondo
Estimados: Alguien sabe si es posible configurar un servidor Exchange 5.5 para que los mails enviados salgan con un fondo (bacground) predeterminado? Gracias. ...

cant send emails 02-14-10
I have tried everything you guys have suggested in the other posts, including uninstalling and reinstalling the mail software. I have two email accounts & neither will send. It had been working since Nov 09 and just suddenly stopped. I have windows 7 & windows live mail. Here is the error I keep getting: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. This is the local server I use. Subject 'Fw: Fwd: xoxo' Server: 'smtp.acsalaska.net' Window...

Bizarre background window behavior in Word
I am running MS Office for Mac 2008 (12.2.4) on a 2008 Intel iMac with the most recent version of Leopard OS. Since installing a recent upgrade to Mac Office 2008, I have been having a frustrating problem when I keep multiple documents open in Word. The active document will randomly be moved to the background, while one of the inactive open documents will randomly move to the foreground. Curiously, the inactive window now in the foreground actually remains inactive, and if I continue typing, the text is placed in the active window that is now hidden in the background. The only way to b...

E2K3
Our company is preparing for E2K3, one of the new policies we wanted to enforce was Prohibit Send and Receive limits. We did not enforce this in Ex5.5, but now we want to. Planned E2K3 limits would be 90MB-Warning, 100MB - Prohibit Send and 300MB - Prohibit Send and Receive. In our initial testing, it appears as though the Prohibit Send and Receive limit is not checked or enforced until the MAINTENANCE INTERVAL (MI)is run. We have this (MI) set to run at 1am-5am, so it looks like a user could continue to receive mail, say up to 900MB+ prior to the MI run, and after it runs, mail would ...

Not recieving emails...
I have established an email account with Windows email and linked my yahoo email account. I can send messages yet I do not recieve the test messages to my Windows Mail account they do go to my Yahoo account but not to my Windows Mail inbox. I do not know what to do. Looked for answers on Windows website but did not find what I was looking for can someone please help me. Also when I click on the Send/Recieve tab it has me log in to my email account and then does not take login. Yet the account works. I do not understand. Thanks Jim It is a Yahoo Plus account - right? You must...

OWA
When using OWA, I can View my Emails on the company's 5.5 SP4 Exchange Server, I can use Find Name, and it will Search.. But I cannot send an Email, I get a window that pops up and says: "Failed to Send Item" Thanks... Ask in an Exchange newsgroup as OWA is part of Exchange not Outlook. -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tip of the month: -Create your own fully customized Toolbar Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & tricks in your mailbox! www.spa...

QSSession Rules & during a live transaction getting the item
I am developing a hook and one of the TRANSACTION class has a ENTRIES method which allows you to use ELEMENTS for example mySession.Transaction.Entries.Element(1).Description works just fine and so does everything else, but the mySession.Transaction.Entries.Element(1).Item does not work and I think it is because this has a different datatype than a string or an integer so I can not get it to work or read anything for the ..Item part of my hook. Any ideas or suggestions of where to go with this? Thank you. ClothingStore wrote: > Any ideas or suggestions of where to go with this? > T...

Unable to connect Office 2003 to SBS Exchange 2000
I have two new XPSP2 workstations with Office 2003 but when after configuring them for the Exchange server I get one of three errors: a) on a profile migrated from an existing workstation (whose Office 2000 still works) Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Unable to open the Outlook window. The set of folders could not be opened. b) on a new profile using Cached Exchange Mode Unable to open your default e-mail folders. You must connect to your Microsoft Exchange Server computer with the current profile before you can synchronize your folders with your offline folder file. c) on a new...

Creating a Mail Merge template in 4.0
I am using the RC0 image for demo purposes and have not managed to do this. When editing the template in word I get the message "Record 1 contained too many data fields." If it is never going to work please just let me know and I will try to focus on teh live releasse. Cheers, Mike. I get the same behavior in the released version. I suspect the 'Edit Template in Word' operation is simply invoking the template as if it was doing a mail merge operation; because there is no data available (you are in the editor of the letter template afterall), the merge process get...

Problem sending message into outlook
I need to send a message into Outlook from a third party program that automatically sets up the subject line and inserts text into the body of the message. I'm using Delphi's ShellExecute command which just sends a message to Windows and lets Windows handle it. However, when I do this, it removes my signature text which I need and just puts the new text in instead. I tried telling the message window to add my signature, but that option is grayed out. Does anyone know how I can get both the new text and the signature in without having to load the signature into my program or ...