The Links from e-mails don't work

If I copy the links and insert it into IE 8 it reads it. Trying to link over
from an e-mail directly is not working. If I copy the link and go to IE 8.0
the link (URL address) works.  It was working before.

pgman27

0
pgman27

You mean if you click on the link in a message it does nothing, not even an error message?

Are you certain IE has all its defaults?
Open the Default Programs applet, which you can access either from
the Start menu or via the Control Panel, then click the first item:
"Set your default programs."
After a few seconds, a list of programs comes up. Click on "Internet
Explorer". If it doesn't respond with "This program has all its defaults"
then fix it by clicking on the option indicated by the first green arrow.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

wrote in message news:ePgjmYQMLHA.6100@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...

If I copy the links and insert it into IE 8 it reads it. Trying to link over
from an e-mail directly is not working. If I copy the link and go to IE 8.0
the link (URL address) works.  It was working before.

pgman27

0
Gary

Linking to internal visio pages
Hi all, I've been trying to figure out a way to link to an specific page that is imbedded in a visio file saved as a web page. For example: I have a visio file that consists of 12 pages accessed by tabs along the bottom of the screen. When I export this file as a webpage, access to the individual pages appears as a pull down menu on the left side of the page. The file is given an address, but not the individual pages, so if I create a link to the visio file it always defaults to the first page. Is there anyway to link to specific pages within the file? Thanks in advance, Tim ...

Button/Macro Not Working, Help!
I have a macro that pulls up Report Manager and prints out pre-define views. The macro works fine only after I use Report Manager the firs time. If I exit my workbook and Excel, then return to it, th button/macro does not function. Nothing happens until I manully us Report Manager again. Is there a bug with this or am I missin something -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Post your code. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 20 May 2004 08:38:55 -0500, baston <<baston.16k4at@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote: >I have a macro that pulls up Report Manager and prints out pre...

Some good work
Hi Everybody I just able to create lookup field. And with this I can enble to show the lookup field of the same entity in the same form. So I think I got a way to get around the one-to-one and many-to-many relationship. Is not it good? Anyone need any help, let me know. Thanks and Regards -- Jaber ...

Attaching an e-mail into an e-mail
Our boss likes for us to draft her e-mails to be sent out. We type and attach the e-mail she wants, send it to her and all she has to do is open it up, make her changes and hit send. This used to work w/ 2000 but w/ 2003 it does not. Any suggestions? can you be a bit more specific, what is it that isnt working now ?? Regards Davidt "Hope" wrote: > Our boss likes for us to draft her e-mails to be sent out. We type and > attach the e-mail she wants, send it to her and all she has to do is open it > up, make her changes and hit send. This used to work w/ 2000 b...

Internet Mail Service Problem
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C49F0B.EE172F50 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Team, For quite sometime my Internet Mail Service for Exchange 5.5 get stopped = of its own. My present environment setup is:-=20 1. I have 5 Exchange administrative console located at 3 three = different building.=20 2. My OS is Windows 2000 Server with SP4 3. Exchange 5.5 with SP4=20 4.Running NAV for Exchange built 2.18=20 After going through application logs, I found following E...

Mail Queues
Hello In Mail Queues I found some strange mail witch no content Message ID, Sender Subject, and Recipients its all blank! How to delete mail in Queues wich no Message ID, Sender Subject, and Recipients, satus its olways retry. When I right click on mail its show only properties. How to delete it??? Thanks Armarn O.R. Hi Armarn, If you right click on the queue itself in the left hand pane and choose to delete all mail(no ndr). Hope this helps, -- Patrick Genova Pgenova@online.microsoft.com Please do not send mail directly to this alias. This alias is for Newsgroup purposes only. Th...

outlook mail merge from category
How do I separate out a particular category from my contacts to do a mail merge? Doesn't the "By Category" View of the Contacts Folder work for you? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "vedaggett" <vedaggett@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1CAD3829-DB46-4F94-9A79-9716640842DF@microsoft.com... > How do I separate out a particular category from my contacts to do a mail > merge? ...

Rule not working
Background: I have a user with two email addresses. His primary address is "joe@domain.com" and he has a second address called "info@domain.com". We are running SBS2003 with Exchange and the user is using Office 11. Goal: He wants all mail that is sent to the info@domain.com address to be forwarded to another user in the same domain. Problem: Sounds easy enough, right? When the Exchange server receives a piece of mail to info@domain.com, it renames the recipient to joe@domain.com thus causing our rule not run. Obviously we can't forward all mail to the o...

Internal Mail Problem
Hi all, I want to restrict some users to send & receive mail from internal user only, so I try to remove their smtp address and leave the x.400 address in the properties. This works well in Exchange 5.5 environment. But, how can I do this in Exchange 2003 environment, I cannot removed the smtp address in Exchange 2003, Please help, thanks. On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 00:46:12 +0800, <a> wrote: >Hi all, I want to restrict some users to send & receive mail from internal >user only, so I try to remove their smtp address and leave the x.400 address >in the properties. ...

Can't receive e-mails on windows mail
I have been trying to access e-mails and getting this message.? Any Help would be great. Thanks. I have re-done all the settings as per their website severall times but with no luck. Running Vista. Account: 'pop3.virginmedia.com', Server: 'pop3.virginmedia.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR not supported 3pf7420781ewy.51', Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18 Follow the instructions in "How to use POP in Virgin Media Mail" at: http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?...

problems with windows live mail
when windows live mail starts to download from my gmail pop account I always a box pop up saying "Internet Security Warning" dialog box "The server you are connected to is using a security certificate that could not be verified. "The certificate's CN name does not match the passed value." "Do you want to continue using this server?" I click yes and it works, connects and downloads messages. Until the email client is close and restarted that is. Then once again on the first access the security certificate message is displayed. How do I get this to w...

Email to Quote not working...
Here are the steps we have taken to make email - to - queue work, yet is has not: 1) created a new user in AD which will be the public email for our users, namely: AALSupport@CRM.local 2) Ensured an email box was created for this new acct. 3) Created a 3rd Acct which will be the forwarded to acct: CRMMBX@CRM.local 4) Configured properties to include the mailbox rights for SELF were a) Read b) Full Mailbox Access c) Associated Ext. Acct. 5) Added the two new users to the CRM. 6) Ran the Rule Deployment Wizard and typed in "CRMMBX@CRM.local" in the box. ...

Interesting problem in Money 2005 and MSN link
Money 2005 Premium. I swore I'd never link to MSN on the web but yesterday somehow got there by trying to set up an MBNA card. I finally figured it wasn't worth it so I removed everything - passport and all data. Here is the interesting thing. Previously, my mny file was 46MB after a shrink. After removing everything, it shrank to 41MB. I didn't really care since I had a backup but I decided to explore further. In putting everything through MSN and then disabling it all, it reversed the sign on 2 transactions (one in 1998, the other in 2003) but nothing else was touched. All 22,...

Installed Exch2007 into existing 2003 site, cant send mail
I installed an Exchange 2007 server into our domain. This server is meant to be a test server. It created a different routing group for itself. It seemed to propogate all the correct settings for the connectors and our DMZ smart hosts, yet, on the test account I created, I cannot send email to either internal users on Exchange 2003 or to the Internet. -- "Technology also allows us to get very angry and abusive with people who can't punch us in the nose at that very minute." Scott Adams ...

Multiple IF statement not working
I have numbers in cells b2, d2,e2, and f2. I am trying to write statment that will increment number in cell b2 by one for each cell (d2, e2, f2) that is greater than or equal to one. The following formula will not work if more than one cell (d2, e2, f2) has a zero in it: =IF(AND(D2>=1,E2>=1,F2>=1),B2+3,IF(OR(D2=0,E2=0,F2=0),B2+2,IF(AND (D2=0,E2=0),B2+1,IF(AND(D2=0,F2=0),B2+1,IF(AND(E2=0,F2=0),B2+1,))))) Does anyone know why? Try this =B2+COUNTIF(D2:F2,">=1") -- Wag more, bark less "Anthony" wrote: > I have numbers in cells b2, d...

POP3 and SSL not working 8(
Hi My pop3 ssl connection to exchange 5.5 mailboxes isnt working. The exchange server is NT4. I created an OpenSSL certificate and followed the MS guide to installing SSL certificates: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;175439 In Exchange administrator the pop3 protocoal is enabled for the site and the server, with 'Basic (Clear Text) using SSL' and 'Windows NT Challenge/Repsonse using SSL' ticked. The IIS key manager shows a key under POP3, the properties of this key shows it is not out of date, and is 'complete and usable' Do I have to do an...

AutomaticScale doesn't work properly
Hi all a question a fellow employee has asked me earlyer: I have two identic formatted tables, with each 2 columns 1. Column contains each Month of the last 3 years 2. Column contains Data, normal numbers without link or whatever first table ranges from 98.8 to 109.3 second table from 100 to 136 Now i'm going to do two chart from those two tables: first table changes into a chart where the minimum is automatically set to 92, second table however has a minimum of 0!?? even when i change some of the numbers it stays like that! What points does excel take into consideration for calculating ...

Scheduled Active Directory Synchronization doesn't work
We have some troubles with scheduled AD synchronization with MOPS 2007. This error was appeared without visible reason. We have the following error in Application log: Event Type: Error Event Source: Office SharePoint Server Event Category: Project Server Active Directory Synchronization Event ID: 7715 Date: 22.01.2010 Time: 7:15:01 User: N/A Computer: SHHARA Description: Standard Information: PSI Entry Point: Project User: DOMAIN\runsql1service Correlation Id: d5ddd59b-b0d7-40a5-bb1c-7839c26608ea PWA Site URL: https://sh1.xxx.com/PWA SSP Name: SharedServices1 PSError...

Help; how do i change the waiting circle (in IE tab) to anything e
I am making a website and i have a lot of wait time for my server-side pages to do their work. The waiting circle icon gives me a headache so I would like to change that to something else please. I remember IE6 had a great Microsoft Flag logo that would wave while a page would load. Could I get IE8 to use this logo? Sorry Trozza, you can't. "Trozza Mited" <Trozza Mited@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9C401644-2391-4317-92BD-D7F3DFD2B06C@microsoft.com... > I am making a website and i have a lot of wait time for my server-side > p...

Sent Mail Error Outlook Express
IN OUTLOOK EXPRESS WHEN I SEND E-MAIL I GET AN OUTLOOK EXPRESS MESSAGE BOX THAT SAYS Some errors occurred while processing the requested tasks. Please review the list of errors below for more details. BUT THERE ARE NO DETAILS. THE EMAILS ARE NOT GOING TO THE SENT MAIL FOLDER. THE EMAILS ARE BEING DELIVERED AND RECEIVED BUT ON MY END THEY REMAIN IN THE OUTBOX AND ARE NOT GOING TO THE SENT MAIL FOLDER. I MUST CLEAR THE OUTLOOK EXPRESS ERROR BOX THEN DRAG THE SENT? MESSAGE OUT OF THE OUTBOX SO IT WON'T BE SENT AGAIN. ALSO YESTERDAY ALL PREVIOUS EMAIL IN THE SENT MAIL FOLDER DI...

How do I monitor e-mails
Windows NT 4 running Exchange 5.5 My boss asked me if there is some way we can monitor employee e-mails. Any help is appreciated. you want to look into "journaling"... http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;261173 "Peter McCaul" <compcoff@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ez7BAFm1EHA.304@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Windows NT 4 running Exchange 5.5 > > My boss asked me if there is some way we can monitor employee e-mails. Any > help is appreciated. > > ...

problem sending mail to yahoo
Hi everyone, I posted a message regarding the same issue a few days ago. Running SBS2003. I can send mail to everyone apart from YAHOO. Gmail, Hotmail (any of the main freemail providers) with no problems. I've just disabled my SPAM filtering software to see if this helps. Has anyone else experienced similar problems??? HELP :-) Dave what specific error are you getting? "Dave Crozier" <mdcrozier@gmail.com> wrote in message news:ukNSYoveFHA.760@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi everyone, > > I posted a message regarding the same issue a few days ago. > &...

How do I link data to a chart from multiple worksheets?
I've created a graph that I want to show data from multiple sheets in the workbook. How do I do that? There are limits to how you can combine data from different sheets. This article describes them. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ChartFromDiffSheets.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Donna" <Donna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7DF7D186-9426-4B54-A322-FE485FD20529@microsoft.com... > I've created a graph that I want to...

avast mail scanner and OE
Can't seem to find a straight answer on the avast forum, so can anyone here explain why the most recent version of avast free, only seems to have a mail scanner that works with Outlook? When I don't have Outlook on the option to turn on mail scanning remains unresponsive. As it happens I did not use email scanning with my OE in the last version, but in this one there is a permanent exclamation mark over the system tray icon 'warning me' that this thing I can't turn on, isn't turned on. S Why you don't need your anti-virus to scan your email (...