Sync setting does not work in WLM beta

In WLM latest beta if I select sync headers only in my IMAP4 EMAIL inbox I
never see any new headers when I sync.  When I select sync all the mail is
downloaded.  Is this a bug?

0
nobody

Enabling Radio button at runtime not working
I have a class derived from CPropertyPage. At design time I am setting RADIO button to DISABLED state. At run time I want to enable this radio button. Both of the fallowing failed. ::SendDlgItemMessage(GetDlgItem(IDC_RADIO2)->m_hWnd,IDC_RADIO2,WM_ENABLE,TRUE,0); and GetDlgItem(IDC_RADIO2)->EnableWindow(1); Pls let me know how to do. Thanks Ramesh <asnowfall@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1103870967.024619.273160@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > I have a class derived from CPropertyPage. At design time I am setting > RADIO button to DISABLED state. At run time I want...

Only entourage works
Office 2004 and OS 10.3.4 Office X works fine, but all Office 2004 apps except Entourage quit at the splash screen and ask me if I want to send an error report. I didn't really think it would be the fonts since Office X works, but I pulled them all out and tested individually, but it doesn't seem to be the fonts. When I check the applications in System Profiler, it only lists Entourage. Any ideas? Thanks, Susan Try repairing permissions. For OS 10.2/10.3: Go to Macintosh HD/Applications/Utilities. Open up Disk Utility. Select your hard disk, then click the First Aid tab. Cli...

bookmark not working anymore
I have a form that has a combo box, which has the list of project names in the Project table and when the user chooses one of them, the fields that are related to the project gets populated. The problem is that it was working fine until couple of days ago, and the changes I've made since then are adding 3 command buttons which each of them ables/disables the Visible property of various components of the form. Basically it makes different parts of the table appear and disappear and the combo box that is causing the problem is part of that too. The code is as follows: Private Sub C...

Paste Values not working in Excel 2003 (?)
Hi, Using Excel 2003 with Win xp Pro I copy a range of cels, then I choose EDIT > PASTE SPECIAL > VALUES and it does NOT paste ALL the cel contentent... It does paste all the cels, but only the first 3 lines of each cel's content. Is there any limitation in the number of characters ? Thanks ALex This is not the exact problem you describe, put perhaps it's related: XL2000: "255 Characters in Cell" Error When Copying Worksheet, at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;213548 -- HTH - -Frank Isaacs Dolphin Technology Corp. http://vbapro.com ...

How can I set Outlook, I have problems with that.
I Try to use Outlook in my PC but I don't have a clue to set Outlook, I know if I can set the program I see my mail bye Outlook but is difficult to me understand... please can you help me how to set the program step by step? Thanks... You will need the server names from your ISP in order to set it up. We cannot help you with that. Most ISPs will post instructions on how to setup Outlook Express (they will not support Outlook) but you can use the same information to set up Outlook account(s). --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion in...

CRM 3.0 Reports Not Working in Outlook Client
Recently we had to republish all the reports on the SQL server (2005) in order for them to show up in the web client. They now do and can be run. However, none of our laptop clients are able to run a report. When a user clicks on the report link, they get the following error: Server error '/' application The request failed with HTTP status 401: unauthorized. These same users can run the reports through the web client. I'm at a complete loss and appreciate any and all help. Thanks, Jason Little more background: CRM 3.0 and SQL Server 2005 are on different servers OS: Windows ...

Office 2010 beta 11-21-09
I am getting a new computer with 64 bit Windows 7. I have just received the e-mail offering the beta version of Office 2010. I see the advice is to install the 32 bit version even if you are using 64 bit operating system, which seems counter-intuitive. Can anyone tell me (preferably from experience) (1) whether this is correct and why; and (2) whether installing this beta is a good idea at all. Thanks Scott If you have plug-ins for any Office program, e.g. Nokia Suite to synchronise your mobile phone with Outlook, they need to be 64-bit if they are to work with the 64-bit ...

Sync Outlook over Internet
Hi, I want to sync my offline Outlook with our server over the internet. The only way I can do this, is via WebDAV. I cannot find a tool that does that for me. Can you? --- Roland Wolters http://www.habbiebabbie.net ***** Please react via UseNet only ******** What's your mail server? Roland Wolters wrote: > Hi, > > I want to sync my offline Outlook with our server over the internet. > The only way I can do this, is via WebDAV. I cannot find a tool that > does that for me. Can you? > > > --- > Roland Wolters > http://www.habbiebabbie.net > ***** Pleas...

Set Focus 05-22-07
I have a command button that displays and filters 2 forms. I would like to set the focus to a specific field on another form when these are opened. TIA In news:1179848189.605344.149570@r3g2000prh.googlegroups.com, myxmaster@hotmail.com <myxmaster@hotmail.com> wrote: > I have a command button that displays and filters 2 forms. I would > like to set the focus to a specific field on another form when these > are opened. Something along the lines of: DoCmd.OpenForm "Form1", WhereCondition:="[SomeField]=1" DoCmd.OpenForm "Form2", WhereConditi...

How to set view titles in this scenario.
Hi My application always creates two view on file new, file open . Its a MDI application. I have refered following link. http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/w-d/doc_view/viewmanagement/article.php/c3275/ Problem is , when I execute the application, and new document is automatically created. But the both view titles remain same. I want them to be xxx1:1 and xxx1:2 but both of them display xxx1 only. This is not the case when I manually click file->new. How to set the proper view titles here. thanks leee. The link you mentioned does not work. If you are setting titile of MDI child frame, you can...

SetWindowRgn dn't work
I have a function to convert from BMP to RGN i called SetWindowRgn of Static control with RGN from BMPToRGN, it returned true, but i didn't see any change on that Static. Any idea? Thanks. I am unaware of a BMPToRGN function. What does it do? -- Vipin Aravind http://blogs.explorewindows.com "Duy Trinh (Mr.)" <duy.trinh@mobinex.com> wrote in message news:OnHPteF5GHA.1252@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I have a function to convert from BMP to RGN > i called SetWindowRgn of Static control with RGN from BMPToRGN, it > returned > true, but i didn't see any cha...

I can't set up my account on Windows Mail
Hi . I need help, I tried to set my email up on Windows mail using, gmail accounts, gmx and everything you could think. I worked on it for days but nothing ever worked. I'm pretty sure I put in the right POP and all. What else can I do? Does Gmail and gmx and all not work on a mail server on the actual desktop? Please help me? asiankelsey;1224241 Wrote: > Hi . I need help, I tried to set my email up on Windows mail using, > gmail > accounts, gmx and everything you could think. I worked on it for days > but > nothing ever worked. I'm pretty sure I put i...

ACC2000: changing report .Filter does not work
I'm still working on issues in earlier threads. When I use code to change my report's .Filter and set .FilterOn to true, I get no records. When I manually go to the report design, change the .Filter and ..FilterOn, I also get no records. Here's the code I use to change .Filter via code: sWhere = "[cus_no] = '" & sCustnum & "'" DoCmd.OpenReport sReportname, acViewDesign ' Must come before "set rpt" Set rpt = Reports(sReportname) rpt.Filter = sWhere rpt.FilterOn = True DoCmd.Close , , acSaveYes DoEvents ' Allow Access to sa...

Setting a rule to look for a word in the 'from' header?
Hi O' 20002 I can't seem to set a rule that looks for a word in the 'From' header in the inbox. It's the part that is in the 'Displayed Name' box when of the senders email address. Any Ideas? Thanks in advance Dave F. It is a standard Wizard Rule so what is the problem? Make sure that the peolpe in the rule are in your Address Book/Contacts folder as well. -- Roady www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... ----- "Dave F" <david.fox@burohappold.com> wrote in mes...

sync labels with pocket pc
Does anyone know of a product or way that labels in outlook are mirrored when sync'ed with a pocket pc? I have my staff all color coded on my pc but when it is transferred to my pocket pc the color is lost. ...

Tickets/Work Orders in RMS.....?
I am about to implement RMS in our retail location, which to better help understand, we are a locksmith company.....I am hoping that RMS has a fit for the following scenario: Customers will come into our store, and bring in a part to be repaired or fixed, and will leave the part(s) and will return at a later time to pick up the item(s). I would like to be able to at the time of drop off, enter in the customer info, product info, service requested, etc., and be able to have the customer sign using our signature capture terminal, and print 2 tickets that 1 can stay with the part(s) in a...

Checks posted to GL - status as 'work'
I posted a check batch and it posted through to the GL, however, when I do an inquiry on the vendor - the payment shows as 'work', there is no check number associated with it, and the invoice it paid still shows up on my AP. I can't find a fix for this on Partner Source's Knowledge Base. Any help is greatly appreciated. Upon further inspection - they did not post through to the GL. The check batch printed and all the payments are in work status but I can't find the batch anywhere to fully post it. -- Cornerstone Enterprise Soltuions, LLC. Chicago, IL ...

CRM Campaign Management Work-around in v1.2
Similar to the quick campaign in v3.0, is there a way to create a phone call activity for "multiple" contacts in v1.2? Afraid not. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "CG" <CG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1DE52140-9144-4B2F-8EC9-9E1671DBB9A2@microsoft.com... Similar to the quick campaign in v3.0, is there a way to create a phone call activity for "multiple" contacts in v1.2? Well, you could create a manual workflow rule that simply creates an activity, and then from any grid in CRM, select "Actions | Apply Rule", and sel...

Setting cell tabulations( ranges) in excell
I would like to set a ranage for tabulation; the row starts with "Week day and ends with END". You can automatically tab from WEEK day to END but to speed things up I want the tab to go to the next row once it reaches" End". instead of going to the next empty cell on the same row. How can I set a tabulation range? Example: Week Day Date Shift Start Lunch In Lunch Out Shift End Wednesday 18-Aug-04 Thursday 19-Aug-04 If you select your cells (say B2:H999) first, you can tab between the cells in the selection. dizzy kay wrote: >...

Setting Up a Novel
I would like to write a book using Publisher 2002. How can I set this up to achieve optimum results in the shortest period of time. Thanks Barry MS Word would be a better option for the writing, thereafter using Publisher (maybe) to lay it out.. -- Mike Hall MS-MVP Windows Shell/User "Barry" <cbj97@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ebL81lg%23GHA.2408@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I would like to write a book using Publisher 2002. How can I set this up to >achieve optimum results in the shortest period of time. Thanks Barry > Barry, You should contact your...

Saving Report Print Settings in Access 2007
I've upgraded to Office 2007. I have several reports that I want to print using a certain printer, 2 sided and hole punched. I've used Page Setup to select the printer and properties I want. However, Access doesn't save my settings. According to the Help section, it should save the settings. What am I doing wrong? Yes, this is a bug in Access 2007. Microsoft has not promised, but we are hoping it is fixed when SP1 is released. In the mean time, I'm not aware of a solution, but is is possible to achieve the same effect by setting the Printer object to the right prin...

Dynamics GP 9.0 setting up 5000 Inventory items quickly
Hi folks: Need a suggestion on how to set up 5000 new Inventory Items in a quick, effecient way. The system does have integration manager, but is there another way to mass import an excel list that will automatically populate the accounts, and pricing method based on the inventory class that these inventory items all are? Regards -- Clay Tait Tait Distributors Having done this job a number of different ways, I would suggest Integration Manager. It is fairly complete. You could create a macro to create an inventory item and then mail merge the macro with the list, but error hand...

Sign in is not working!!!
I am using Windows Live Mail Desktop, but when I try to sign in (to access Hotmail), it tells me, "The sign-in name you entered doesn't exist, or your password is incorrect." The password is correct, and so is the user name, as when I used them online they worked fine. A similar thing happens in Microsoft Word 2010 Beta: When I try to sign in to save to SkyDrive, the sign in window just pops up again. Please help! One doesn't sign in to access Hotmail in Windows Live Mail...One does sign on to Windows Live. Hotmail is only accessible via your browser. WLM ca...

Page Setting
I want to change Default page setting so whenever i open new or existance excel file my described settings should be apply on that file. Maaz 1. A macro to set up the page settings as you wish. 2. If you want a default solution for all NEW workbooks............ Open a new workbook. Customize as you wish. Note: you can set all sheet footers at the same time by "grouping" the sheets. Right-click on a sheet tab and "select all sheets". Set up a footer on the active sheet and will be done to all. Ungroup when setup is complete. File>Save As Type: scroll down to E...

How do I create new default color settings for charts in Excel?
I do not like the default color settings for my charts in Excel. I always end up modifying them extensively. I'd like to make as few changes as possible when my charts are created. Can I set new color defaults for charts created in Excel? Hi, You can set the colours for chart lines and fill. Menu Tools > Options. On the Color tab is a set of colours for Line and Fill. Cheers Andy pro user wrote: > I do not like the default color settings for my charts in Excel. I always end > up modifying them extensively. I'd like to make as few changes as possible > when my char...