Removing Senders from the Blocked List 07-12-10

For months I have been unable to remove blocked senders. I have tried from
Windows Live Mail and from the Windows Live Hotmail website. After a short
while they reappear.

If someone can tell me what I must do, or if this can be resolved remotely,
I will be most appreciative.

It is most frustrating and I have been unable to receive any assistance.

PLEASE HELP!

Last Contact Date 07-27-07
Hi Everyone, I hope someone can assist me. I would like to create a field on the Contact Entity called “Last Contact Date” (this was a cool field that my previous CRM application had). I have no problem creating the field, but I am looking for the best way to populate the field. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Regards, A.Akin Hi, Where do you get the last contact date data from? populated with Last Modified Date? The easiest way is to do an SQL update. I have done that many times to a datetime field and it's not going to break anything. Just remember this is at you...

CRM WorkFlow 10-19-07
Hello All, I have created new custom entity called "Projects" (User Owned). I am trying to setup workflow where Project automatically gets created when Opportunity status is equal to WON. I explored workflow rules but I am unable to find a way to achieve this. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks & Regards, Sunil I am reasonably sure that you cannot do this within the 3.0 workflow without using a callout. But if you can wait a little while it is easy to do in 4.0 without writing any code. -- JerryWeinstock business success powered by technology Microsoft G...

Cell formatting 03-09-10
I installed excel on my Vista laptop and the formatting comes up different than my XP desktop. Upon further investigation, although the Version numbers are the same in About, the product number is different. The option for date does not even exist in the laptop and the input is inverted? WHY Excel uses the setting that the user specifies in the control panel (regional settings) for date order. So my bet is one is using a short date format in one order and the other pc is using a different order--like mdy or dmy. Walter wrote: > > I installed excel on my Vista lapto...

Conditional Formatting 05-06-10
Hi and TIA. I have a worksheet like so. I'm trying to conditionally format the cells in Column C. If this is possible where do a place a call to the procedure? I want the procedure to run for each individual row except I can't simply copy the formula down the sheet because I have headers and totals rows. I'm new to excel. I'm an Access geek. Any advice or if you can point me in the right direction is appreciated. Thanks for your time! Header: USS Vinson A B C 1 3 3 1 2 2 3 4 3 1 2 2 Tot 6 8 ...

how do I remove the date the document was printed
How do I remove the date from the document that indicates when it was printed? There's no option within the program to edit out just that one Property. If you want to remove all personal info from the file [assuming you're using Office 2007] go to Office Button> Prepare> Inspect Document. HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 12/31/09 9:31 AM, in article A8749819-D111-44A1-BE64-838E706E7260@microsoft.com, "Bob" <Bob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I remove the date from the document that indicates when it was printed? I...

Removing the Last Exchange 55 server
have recently completed an In Place Upgrade from Exchange 55 running in an NT domain to an Exch2k3 running in AD 2003. Currently the environment is in mixed mode (thanx Exh2k3 SP1) amd I want to go to native mode. My first and only Exch 55 server needs to be delete. As per MS paper on "Upgrading Exchange server 55 to Exchange server 2003 in a Medium sized oranization" I am concerned about systems folder from Exch 55 to Exh2K3. I have used the pfmigrate utility to replicate my public folders without the /S switch. All is well and now I want to go to native mode. Do I need to ...

need assistance with sorting a list of numbers
I've tried to achieve this problem with formulas and lookups and if statements and conditinal formatting however was not able to achieve desired results, so asking for help since I am not good with XL marcros..if someone can start me up I can navigate myself.. There is a list.. say of numbers and there is a possiblity that numbers will be repeats like: 12345 fail 12345 fail 12345 pass 11111 fail 11111 pass 22222 pass 33333 fail 33333 fail 44444 pass I want to read say A1 (numbers) disregard the repeats and put info A2 beside it 12345 fail fail pass 11111 fail pass 22222 pass 333...

Porter Cable 869 12-Volt Tilting Head Flashlight, No Battery
Price:$41.38 Image: http://specialdealfinder.info/image.php?id=B00004SUQ0 Best deal: http://specialdealfinder.info/index.php?id=B00004SUQ0 I have owned two 12v Porter-Cable drills, two 12v Porter-Cable flashlights & four 12v Porter-Cable Ni-Cad batteries for over 10 years, all of which work fine to this day. Because the batteries are Ni-Cad, they need to be completely discharged before being recharged in order to carry an effective load. So there's a gap between their effectiveness in the drill & their readiness for charging. How to drain the remaining charge? That's wh...

Set public folder as default address list
Is there a way that I can set a public contact folder as the default address list when composing a message on all of my clients? JBeckett [MCSA] <JBeckettMCSA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a way that I can set a public contact folder as the default > address list when composing a message on all of my clients? This is an Outlook thing. You can change the Outlook Address Book to display whatever you like as its initial view, in the settings in the address book menu, I believe. You don't want to make Outlook do *lookups* first from the public contacts folder, ...

How to grant permission to someone to add/remove folder in Outlook
Hi, I was asked how to add someone to a list so that the person would add/remove folder from a public folder list. I was told it had been done in outlook but I cannot find anything resemble to security/permission which allow to me to add either a user name or in a group such as user or administrator to check boxes for permission. Anyone would point me to the direction to start off ? Many thanks Smiley The administrator can set it through ESM or the owner of the folder can do it through Outlook. See; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/permissions.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlo...

Date Difference 02-24-10
Good Morning. I am trying to figure out how to calculate the number of days between two dates. I have a table callled events. That table has event date, event type, event outcome. For example a defendant will have an Advisement Date (AA as stored in the table) and say a Preliminary Hearing date (PH). When i enter information I will enter the date, event type and the event outcome will be (PD for Pending, CN for Continued, or CP for completed). For example Case Number 10-12345 will have an AA on 01/05/10 which is Completed and a Preliminary Hearing on 02/05/10 which was C...

Outlook Express blocking attachments in e-mail
I've just started using Outlook Express on a new laptop. I've set it up to receive messages via my Earthlink account. But whenver I open a message w/ an attachment, I see a note at the top of the message that sayw Outlook Express has removed access to the "unsafe attachments" contained in the message. These are attachments I sent myself from a work account--they're not unsafe, merely Word documents. Does anyone know what the problem is? I presume there's some default security setting that is set too high. Any help would be appreciated. Open Outlook ...

Generate a unique number of list
Hey all, I have a list of number which some is repeated, how can I regenerate a list with unique number. e.g 1 2 1 5 3 5 Expected Result 1 2 5 3 Thanks for any one who can help. -- Terence Chan ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Terence Chan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26963 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=467164 Hi Terence One way Mark your range of data, Data>Filter>Advanced Filter and Select Unique values only. Copy the data to a new location. Rega...

Can't install (yes, I already did the Remove Office prgm)
I even went into ~/Library/Preferences/Microsoft and deleted that directory to ensure that everything Microsoft-esque was gone. When I start up the installer, it just sits there and doesn't install anything after putting in my name, product key, etc. Any further hints? Thanks, Shade HI, Ya' know, I'm a comm. col.student, 54, mind you,, so I did the "...for eductors ed."Go to Mactopia.com" load and install the 11,0,3, then it might work. Good Luck, Augie Hi Shade: 1) Make sure there is no Microsoft Office 2004 folder in your Applications folder. If there ...

Last Contact Date 11-14-07
Has anyone come up with a report that can extrapolate last contacted dates from the CRM.? If so please help with some ideas -- IT Manager ...

access report 03-29-10
i have a combo box in a form to select 1 of 5 values and i setup list so each selection has a number value ie, 1. table 2.dessert etc. i have check boxes on the report that have to be checked based on the value selected on the form. i have to show all check boxes on the report but only check the box for the value choose in fhe form. i have tried to do conditional statement on the report and check for numeric value and then set check value to true based on that but haven't had any luck. any help greatly appreciated. Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice ...

Office Update Mac 12.1.1 Cannot Install
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel Hi, Please help. I cannot install Office Update Mac 12.1.1. There are plenty of disk space. Error message: You cannot install Office 2008 12.1.1 Update on this volume. A version of the software required to install this update was not found on this volume. I can previously install update 12.1.0 "AURUM3@officeformac.com" wrote: > I cannot install Office Update Mac 12.1.1. > There are plenty of disk space. > > Error message: > You cannot install Office 2008 12.1.1 Update on this volume. A ver...

Automatically Deleting a List from Another List
Hello There, I'm new to these parts and I'm hoping someone can help me. I have a simple email list of 4000 addresses (List A) and some are no good. I've made a separate list (List B) of those and want to delete all of them from the initial list (List A). Is there a way of doing this without doing it manually? A formula of some sort? Thank you for your help. Look in the vba help index for FIND (FINDNEXT if more than one). Then a for each loop -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "ddethomas" <ddethomas@discussions.micros...

Can't install 12.2.1 on any computers 10.4-10.6
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel "You cannot install Office 2008 12.2.1 Update on this volume. A version of the software required to install this update was not found on this volume." I get this error on every computer in the building, PowerPC computers running 10.4 and Intel computers running 10.4, 10.5 and 10.6. All the computers currently have 12.2.0 and have all current OS updates. Any ideas? On 10/1/09 7:54 AM, in article 59b7db0d.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "macinmypocket@officeformac.com" <macinmypocket@officeformac.com...

Greek text on media player 12
I installed windows 7 with media player 12, and all the albums with Greek characters that were fine before on vista (with media player 11) are now displayed with irrelevant characters. Any language packs/fonts i should install? What file type? Dumb question, but have you installed the Greek language pack? -- Speaking for myself only. See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. -- "Anteras" <Anteras@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AAA197...

How to Change ITEM Average Cost in GP 10
How to Change ITEM Average Cost in GP 10 - while the feature disappeared from utility --> Inventory on release 10.0??? Inventory Tile, then from the desktop Utilities->Adjust Cost Or Microsoft Dynamics GP->Tools->Utilities->Inventory->Adjust Costs -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "Mohamed Salah" wrote: > How to Change ITEM Average Cost in GP 10 - while the feature disappeared from > utility ...

WDM to WinCE porting 02-06-10
Hi I am porting a WDM driver to WinCE. I changed the following WDM Code // Create a WDM Memory Descriptor List for this chunk of memory m_pMDL = IoAllocateMdl ( a_pMemory, (ULONG) a_ByteCount, FALSE, TRUE, NULL ); // Make sure the user's memory block is entirely valid, // then lock all the pages in physical memory. MmProbeAndLockPages ( m_pMDL, UserMode, IoModifyAccess ); // Get the kernel-mapped address of the buffer m_pLockedKernelBuffer = MmGetSystemAddressForMdlSaf...

want to block outgoing mail
Hi, We have Exchange 2K that use for internal mail only. And another server run VPOP3 Mail server for users who has external internet mail access by ISP. So Internet (external) mail users have to account, one is internal and one is external account. First external mail are block queue under SMTP protocol of Exchange System Management, while internal mail are OK. So I put my VPOP3 address in smart host (Properties of SMTP, delivery Tab, in Advance) Now both external and internal mail is OK for Internet users. The problem is not only INTERNET USERs can send external mail (To internet) but al...

Buils your own mailing list!
http://www.magictools.nl/list/346/ ...

Is there a template available for a grocery list?
In my older version of Windows, I had a template for a grocery list. It was in the Works tool. In my newer desktop, Windows XP, I don't seem to have one in Word or Publisher. Microsoft Online did not have any either. Any suggestions on where I might find one? The Cook wrote: > In my older version of Windows, I had a template for a grocery list. It was > in the Works tool. In my newer desktop, Windows XP, I don't seem to have one > in Word or Publisher. Microsoft Online did not have any either. Any > suggestions on where I might find one? takes less typing on...