Printing Messages from WLM

How can I make portrait the default when printing messages from live mail?
--
DPK

I would expect that WLM picks up the default setting from the Windows
Printer settings.

--

Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us

"DPK" <DPK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I make portrait the default when printing messages from live
> mail?
> --
> DPK

0
Michael
2/16/2010 7:24:15 PM
It may be picking up the defaults in IE also.

"DPK" <DPK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I make portrait the default when printing messages from live mail?
> --
> DPK

0
slk759

Receptionist needs to forward messages to 8 persons, which system
I need to set up a new system at work to forward messages, monitor time for staff to return calls... Can this be done with outlook exchange. The forward could (should?) be done on the server. Ask your webhost. Or you can create a rule in OL. ;-) "Lyne" <Lyne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5890475-152B-4D95-9621-4CC2016C75EB@microsoft.com... > I need to set up a new system at work to forward messages, monitor time for > staff to return calls... Can this be done with outlook exchange. ...

Why does office turn off when I delete a message?
I have Office Outlook 2003 SP1 and all critical updates. When I do anything with a message, other than read it (for instance, delete it), Outlook shuts down and the message appears telling me that the program has run into a problem and needs to close. There is no error number and no recourse but to click to either send an error report or don't to MS. Has anyone had this problem and has anyone found a cure for it. Thanks for whatever help you can give me. Try both detect and repair and scanpst.exe. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the disc...

error message when any office 2007 office app closes.
I have just installed 2007 Office Pro Plus on my win xp (svc pack 2) computer. So far the apps have all worked fine except: after I close the program, (word or powerpoint, etc.) I get a error message and do I want to report this to Microsoft. I looked into the "what does this error report contain" and found that the error code is 0x0000005. That's it. My work is saved like normal I don't find anything missing. Anyone have any clues? -- Damzish ----- On 3/10/08 6:38 PM, in article ACE1805D-69BA-4E3D-83CA-3C7D77CC2260@microsoft.com, "Damzish" <Damzis...

NEW OUTLOOK DID TRANSFER OLD MESSAGES FROM MSOFFICE 97
I just installed MSOFFICEPRO 2003. It transferred my CONTACTS AND CALENDAR but didn't pick up my old mail. I have an unusual situation as I'm getting mail from the LOS ANGELES FREE NET but outgoing is SBC global. Any suggestions on how to fix this? NORM (au187@lafn.org) So, you were coming from OL97, correct? If so, how many PST files do you have on your system? "NORM" <NORM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E544DC71-977A-4C35-AB7B-66198A173FC9@microsoft.com... >I just installed MSOFFICEPRO 2003. > > It transferred my CONTACTS AND CAL...

printing #19
Hi, I'm trying out office 2207 beta. My business card(s) I made with Office xp Publisher don't print correclty with 2007. They are off center to the left. I have it set up to print ten cards to a page. I'm using a lexmark printer. What I'm I doing wrong? What settings I'm I missing that I need to change? thanks tom If your margins are set at .5 top and .75 side, zero gaps, the cards should print as they did in 2002. Might see if Lexmark has an updated driver. http://www.lexmark.com/lexmark/sequentialem/home/0,6959,204816596_652569478_0_en,00.html Are you selecting &q...

Slow printing
Hi I am using a macro in Excel 97 to move fields from a record to a print template on a second sheet and then print it using the 'ActiveSheet.PrintOut' function. The macro loops through 100 records, scheduling the reports but takes forever to print them. There was a post some time ago with a similar problem and the suggestion was to disable the refresh screen or something like that. Any suggestions please. Charles ...

Missing message content when reply or forward
Some of the users are experiencing the same problem with Outlook where the email body is missing from the message when forward or reply the messages. We are using Outlook 2003 with Word editor. Anyone can help? Thanks "Charlie Chen" wrote: > Some of the users are experiencing the same problem with Outlook where the > email body is missing from the message when forward or reply the messages. > We are using Outlook 2003 with Word editor. Anyone can help? > > Thanks > > > Hi, I've been fighting this problem for a while. It seems to happen whe...

The format disappears when I send the message via email
Need your help desperately!! I've created a file and sent out as message via email. However, the template collapsed, words and pictures are all distached. Last time, I was successful to do so but not this time. What happen to the setting? -- Christine Lam ...

Creating and printing file labels
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I am trying to create a full sheet of different file labels. I can't bring up a document view that shows the template for the file labels for placement. Sorry, but you're going to have to provide a lot more descriptive detail about the problem in order for anyone to have a clue as to what that problem is. Exactly what are you trying to do as well as how you're going about it & what it is that's preventing your success. Make sure to specify your update levels of Office & OS X as well. Regards |:&g...

Why do cells in Excel print shorter than displayed on-screen?
When I type a lot of data in a given cell (textwrapping is on), the entire contents of the cell display correctly. But when I print the worksheet, the cell height appears shorter -- truncating my text. What's up with that? And how do I fix it without adjusting every cell manually (which screws up my display)? ...

Excel cell shows and prints as hash marks (#)
I have a cell with text in it, and i can see it when I double-clink on the cell and edit the text. However, the regular diaply of the cell shows a string of hash marks, and so does print preview. Anyone seen this? It sounds like your cell is formatted as text and you have more than 255 characters in the cell. Change the format to General and all should be well. Cells formatted as text will show # if the length of the text is between 255 and 1024 characters. -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "Phil Mead" wrote: > I have a cell with text in it, and i can see it ...

All Messages Bounced if my ISP Address Not Used
It's very weird, but any message I send from OLE with any return address other than my ISP email account at roadrunner is bounced. They are bounced from the recipient email server or from the email server which handles my personal domain name, which bounces the messages as from postmaster@domain.us (where the "domain" is mine) Anyone know why????????? I can use my Agent email program with no problem with any return address. My wife needs to use OLE version 6.x at home like she does at work! TIA, Vince to the best of my knowledge, RR requires you to use the RR address u...

OE unsafe file attachement message
Each time I send an e-mail with an attachment there is a message stating the following: "OE removed access to the following unsafe file attachments". I was able to discover this by looking in my sent items folder and pulling up each individual e-mail. However, I did a test and sent to some people they did receive the e-mail and attachments. Any idea what this is all about. Thanks in advance! This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will...

The postmaster@domain.com account... how can I check these messages?
Dumb question..... When I look in the exchange queue there are a few messages going to the postmaster account. Some of them would be helpful too see... how can I check these messages? Thanks! frankgrimesjr@gmail.com wrote: >Dumb question..... >When I look in the exchange queue there are a few messages going to the >postmaster account. Some of them would be helpful too see... how can I >check these messages? If they're going *to* your postmster account you shouldn't see them in any outbound queue. You might see outbound NDR's (or other DSN's) in the outbound queu...

Unable to send new mail in OWA- new message button not working
Hi, we are having problem when users are trying to use OWA on Exchange 2003. The problem is that we can not write new message or do reply on old messages. When we press new message nothing is happening. I think that the problem is on the server side because we have tried from different client PC's (different OS - XP, Vista, 7) with different web browsers ( IE 6,7, Firefox, Opera). Only in IE 6 I have managed to write new message but when you press send the message disappears.In the down left corner I get the message Page error The server is Exchange 2003 Standard with SP2 and al...

Print areas #2
Is there any way of getting excel to determine print areas depending on cell content? I have a spreadsheet whose print area needs to change for different data entered and I want to be able to automatically set a print area so the user doesn't need to fiddle with the print area manually. Thanks in advance, Dave ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ If you do not create a print_area then Excel will print the entire active range. If that's not good e...

hyperlink in outlook message problem
A script we use sends a message with a link to a file that has been uploaded to the server. Up until a few weeks ago, we would click on the link in Outlook and we would be prompted to save as or open in IE - we would then save to our desktop. Now, when we receive the message in Outlook and click on the link we are not prompted but it automatically tries to open the file in IE - which causes a problem since IE cant open some of the files we receive. ...

553 invalid sender message
We have one user that gets a communication failure 553 invalid sender message when he sends to users at a particular company. Everyone else in the company does not have this problem and he also can send to everyone else. Any ideas what is going on? Exchange 5.5 is the server. Outlook 2002 AND Outlook 2000 is client software. Only his account has this problem. Had another user with the same problem on a different e- mail address being sent to a different company. Anyone have any ideas???!!!! >-----Original Message----- >We have one user that gets a communication failure 553...

Weird System Undeliverable Messages (Outlook 2003/Exchange 2003) and some Exchange Server errors? Advice?
I'm getting this weird undeliverable error message with about 2 or 3 people now (Cant find much on the way on this online though): Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. This message could not be sent. Try sending the message again later, or contact your network administrator. Error is [0x80004005-00000000-00000000]. I had both users turn off "cached" mode.. and so far so good, but this isnt an adequate solution... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx On the Server (Exchange 2003 SP2) I am getting a bunch of errors in the event viewer: EventID 623: Sou...

Not Print Zero values
Howdy, I need to do one of two things: 1) My zero values are hidden but they span down 300 cloumns. Is there away to hide these from printing? 2) The zero values above are a simple currency total between tw fields. I have filled the incrementing formulas down about 300 rows. I there a way to fill in the next incrementing formula [(b2)*(d2)] whe the calulation is made? I want to keep from having 300 growin formulas, I'd rather try to have them incrimentaly auto fill so m print outs wont have 20 extra blank pages. many thanks -- RubberSou ----------------------------------------------...

Print Receivables Schedule Payments
How can I print the invoice (as in Transaction>>Sales>>TRansaction Entry) of an individual Schedule Payment in Receivables Management? I dont want to print the entire Schedule Invoice used, just a specific invoice (Tools>>Routines>>Sales>>Posted Schedule" Rico: Go to Inquiry>Sales>Transaction by Document or Transaction by Customer. You'll find the invoices in this inquiry window. Highlight the invoice you want print and click on the Document Number link to open the Receivables Transaction. You can print the invoice from there. Frank Hamelly...

Email messages are being deleted
Hi guys Not entirely sure if this is the right group but anyway here goes. Somehow I've altered something which has made my Vista Windows Mail 6.0.6000.16386 delete each mail message once I've read it. The deleted messages don't even go into the deleted items folder. Everything was working fine until I started messing with the settings to try and delete old usenet postings. I've tried to back out the changes which I remember making, but so far no success. Thanks in advance -- David They're not deleted. While in the Inbox: View | Current View...

User define message error!
Hi! I created a SDI app and I want to show a dialog after creating SDI, therefore I defined an user define message #define WMU_STARTUP (WM_APP+10) and call it from CSDIView::OnInitUpdate() with PostMessage(WM_STARTUP). In debug version it work correctly but in release version it generates an Application Error after close the program. what's the problem? Thankx ...

Save print settings
How do I save print settings in an excel file. I have created a form for co-workers to use and want it to automatically print to a particular printer and to print two-sided. Unfortunately I can't count on most of them to know how to do that, so I would like the file to have those print settings saved. -- Julie Print settings are generally saved with the workbook. Are you sure this is not occuring? Perhaps you could create a Custom View which includes your specific print settings? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 20 May 2010 06:55:01 -0700, Julie <Julie@discu...

Set Print Preview to always show color
It was easy enough to get Publisher 2003 to perform a print preview in black and white using Tools, Commercial Printing Tools. I want to set it back to print preview in color but it refuses to do so. I have jacked around with all of the radio buttons for Any Color, Single color, Process Colors, etc. but nothing seems to work. If anyone can help me out, please do so. -- Thanks Wes Newman How about the printer settings? Are they set to color? The Generic Color Postscript for Commercial Printing has a color choice in the preferences. Paper/Quality tab. Have you checked the printer pre...