out box error

i get this error on this accouts

problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Live Mail", and read
the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help
determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service
provider.

The rejected e-mail address was 'dshipman@shipent.net'.

Subject 'ttest shipent.net'
Server Error: 550
Server Response: 550 not local host shipent.net, not a gateway
Server: 'mail.cyber-rover.com'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC79
Protocol: SMTP
Port: 25
Secure(SSL): No

why i can not sent to the account.  it a good account

Maybe their server is down?

Pinging shipent.net [66.103.127.174] with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 66.103.127.174:

or they are completely shutting down... try the address below

Contact Name: Brett Shipman

Contact Telephone:	EMAIL ONLY
Address:	606 S. 18th ST Blackwell, OK 74631
E-Mail: shipent@shipent.net

"We have recently disconnected out business phone line. Serious inquiries
may email us, and we will send you a phone number you can call to contact us
via phone."

"donnship" <donnship@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i get this error on this accouts
>
> The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be
> correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this
> problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Live Mail", and read
> the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help
> determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service
> provider.
>
> The rejected e-mail address was 'dshipman@shipent.net'.
>
> Subject 'ttest shipent.net'
> Server Error: 550
> Server Response: 550 not local host shipent.net, not a gateway
> Server: 'mail.cyber-rover.com'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC79
> Protocol: SMTP
> Port: 25
> Secure(SSL): No
>
> why i can not sent to the account.  it a good account

0
Magnus
9/13/2010 1:00:06 AM
Make sure you have send authentication enabled.
Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, Servers.
Enable the "My server requires authentication" option.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"donnship"  wrote in message =

i get this error on this accouts

problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Live Mail", and =
read
the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help
determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail =
service
provider.

The rejected e-mail address was 'dshipman@shipent.net'.

Subject 'ttest shipent.net'
Server Error: 550
Server Response: 550 not local host shipent.net, not a gateway
Server: 'mail.cyber-rover.com'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC79
Protocol: SMTP
Port: 25
Secure(SSL): No

why i can not sent to the account.  it a good account=20

0
Gary

Drop Down Combo Box Help?
I have a drop down combo box on my form with names and whenever you choose a name in the list it displays record below (in the subform) for that chosen name based on a customer ID that links the combo box to the records in the subform below. However when i first open the form it displays one name but the records of another (this only happens when form is first opened). How can i make it so that the name in the drop down when the form opens also displays records below that belong to the first or default name in the combo box?? How are you accomplishing that link? If you have have the su...

Duplicate information in different text boxes
I'm sure that this has been dealt with before, but, I couldn't find the information. I have a heading (text box) which is duplicated in 3 spots in our news letter. Every month, I have to update each one separately, not hard but surely there is a way to update one and the other 2 would be updated at the same time. Is this possible? Thanks, Wayne ...

Unwanted MsgBox shows in error
I used to have a MsgBox at the end of my code and recently changed it to display a different message. However, every time I run the macro, the original message is displayed at the end. Where is it coming from? Thank you. Tony. I would think it is coming from a MessageBox that you have somewhere in your code. If the message is a text constant, try doing a project-wise search for that text to see if you can locate it. -- Rick (MVP - Excel) "Tony7659" <Tony7659@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1B25695B-88D4-43E4-A573-0A16415E1654@microsoft.c...

Error message related to embedded YouTube videos
I am getting this error message when I open ppt 2007 : "Some controls on this presentation can't be activated. They might not be registered on this computer." The youtube videos I embedded into my ppts no longer work and when I click the Developer tab >> More Controls, there is no longer a Shockware Flash Object option as there was before. I've reloaded Shockwave Flash Player and still have the problem. I've had nothing but problems like this since I upgraded to Windows 7. Which version of flash player did you reload and which browser (version) do y...

Look up data from a table in a text box
Hello, I have a text box on a form and I would like data to be viewed from a table. In the properties of the text box on the control source I place =[Date Ran]![DT_TM_RAN]. I thought this would show the data in the DT_TM_RAN field in the text box. But when I open the form it shows #Name? Can someone please direct me in the right direction to fix this issue. Thanks for your time. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/201003/1 I think the Dlookup function is what you want. Help on that function should tell you e...

Error when trying to create reports
I am getting an error: There has been an error reading or writing the file '.' Anyone know how to fix this? In microsoft.public.money, Peggy wrote: >I am getting an error: There has been an error reading >or writing the file '.' > >Anyone know how to fix this? See if any of these resembles your situation: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;281865&Product=mny http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;185848&Product=mny http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;321085&Product=mny Thank you, Cal!!...

Command Line Option Syntax Error
I need help very desperately and if anyone has experience this and can either walk me through the solution or give me a point of direction!!I am just totally burnt out trying to figure this out....I am NOT computer literate AT ALL and I always run into problems and don't know what to do. I don't have a credit card to pay for help and yet I have a VERY important file document that I can't seem to open or view or anything with my newly installed Word View 2003. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall it and even repair but I continue to get the following message.......C...

Mass Voucher Select error
We have a batch that is stuck in the status "Marked". I was in the process of deleting the batch it show to error messages and then got stuck. What do you mean stuck, do you get an error or message? Have you check Batch recovery? -- http://ddelprado.blogspot.com "Alisa Wilhite" wrote: > We have a batch that is stuck in the status "Marked". I was in the process > of deleting the batch it show to error messages and then got stuck. > > > I've tried batch recovery, but it does not show up. "Dukester" <dukester@discussions...

runtime error
I recently got a new computer and purchased Office 2007 with it. Every time i open Excel i get the following error message: Run-time error '-2147467259 (80004005)': Method 'Add' of object 'CommandBarControals' failed I click on End and the file opens fine. Any ideas on how to get rid of this error message? Thanks, Jenn This happens when you double click an Excel file name? Does it happen with all Excel files? What happens if you just open Excel with Start|Microsoft Office | Excel ? best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme...

Errors in Outlook 2003
I have upgraded my Outlook to 2003 and am having problems attaching to my exchange server. I get the error message that the Default folders could not be opened, and Outlook will close. If I change the delivery to the personal folders Outlook will open, but no mail is delivered or sent. If I try to change the delivery location while in Outlook I get the error message "The specified default store could not be opened. Please make sure you can access your default store and try again.". If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Try creating a new mail profile...

Office Live
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Thanks for your help. <br><br>I am trying to use Office Live to collaboratively edit a Word document. Everything works fine until I click on the &quot;edit&quot; button, when I get this error message:&quot;To complete installation of the Office Live Update, close all browser windows and then open your browser again.&quot; <br><br>I have restarted the browser (tried both Safari and Firefox) and computer, to no avail. I installed the update for Mac Office 12.2.3, and still no luck. <br...

divide by zero error on purchase order report
On a clean install of headquarters manager I get a divide by zero error on the standard purchase order report. Regardless of what date range I put in it generates the same error. Any one else had this problem? Thanks You have a purchase order in the system with an exchange rate of zero. Run the following SQL Statement from HQ Administrator: Select PONumber, POTitle, StoreID, ID, ExchangeRate from PurchaseOrder where ExchangeRate = 0 This will tell you which PO is causing the error, but fixing it will be a problem as there is really no PO Editing function in HQ. You could use a SQL Upda...

Exmerge Error opening message store (MSEMS)
Hi I'm trying to exmerge a users mailbox to a .pst file but i'm having problems. I've added the user account to the mailbox store and given send as and receive as permissions. I've also delegated control of the exchange organisation to this user and I have even tried to add the user to the users mailbox through AD Users and Computers (security tab, send as/receive as permission). But whenever I try to export the user mailbox, i still get the error message. Error opening message store (MSEMS). Verify that the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service is running and...

Error 530 Relaying is Prohibited
How come I received thi error when I tried to send message outside our domain. our domain in tcl.com.ph We have an Exchange server 5.5 SP 4 in NT 4.0 Scan mail for exchange trial version When I send email on our domain it has no problem but when I email to outside tcl.com.ph it says error 530: relaying is prohibited. PLease help See my reply to your other post. disk0nek wrote: > How come I received thi error when I tried to send message > outside our domain. > > our domain in tcl.com.ph > We have an Exchange server 5.5 SP 4 in NT 4.0 > Scan mail for exchange trial ve...

Save CRM Settings in Outlook error
I have this problem: When I go to the Options in CRM 4.0 online client for Outlook, I'm not able to save any changes - after pressing OK button nothing happens. When clicking on Cancel button it causes an error with a message "Microsoft Dynamics CRM encountered an error ...". Any idea what's wrong? I'm running Windows Vista, Office 2007. Thanks Jan I'm trying out the demo version supplied by Microsoft in a pre-made virtual machine, and have exactly the same problem. If you just press cancel, it cancels ok. But pressing ok does nothing, and then pressing cancel ...

Error message when creating signatures
I just installed Office 2003 Professional Edition. I'm trying to create a signature file for Outlook. When I go under Tools>Options, I click on the "Mail Format" tab and then click on the "Signatures" button. I click on "New", and then it tells me to enter a name for my signature. I enter "Initials" for the name, click on the "Start with a blank signature" radio button, and then click "Next". I don't enter anything into the text box, but click on the "Advance Edit" button. It asks me if I'd like to launch an ...

Topology Errors on Exchange 2003
Every 2-3 weeks, we are seeing topology event errors of the type 2102 ( all DC servers are in use & are not responding), 2103, 2107 ( DS Access failed to obtain an IP address for DS server...) Then , we see event id 2080 ( DS Access has discovered the following servers...). Would Changing to DSAccess static ( instead of default dynamic) DS server detection help ??? On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 07:11:01 -0700, denrus <denrus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Every 2-3 weeks, we are seeing topology event errors of the type 2102 ( all >DC servers are in use & are not respondin...

Error in code.
Can someone tell me why this is getting a debug error. It does what it is supposed to do but it stops with the debug error on the following line: sh.cut Sub CopySheet1andRename() With Range("B1") myname = Format(Day(.Value), "00") & "-" & _ Format(Month(.Value), "00") & "-" & Right(.Value, 2) End With Sheets("Daily").Copy After:=Sheets(Sheets.Count) With ActiveSheet ..Name = myname 'removes formulas ..UsedRange.Value = .UsedRange.Value For Each sh In .Shapes sh.Cut Next sh End With I think I found the pr...

error inserting gif/jpg images
i've just reinstalled Pub 2000 (really great prog i've been using since ver 1), but now it wont insert jpg or gif images in clip gallery or other. bmp images are accepted. Error message say unable to complete task. Pub has graphics converters. ive tried reloading these different ways, but haven't found the correct way yet. previous installs worked OK, cant figure out what is different about this one can anyone help? Geoff, Specifically what is the error message? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "geoff t" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

My Work 2.0 Framework Calendar Error
In "My Work" and I go to Calendar we're continuing to get an unexpected error. This is only on one of our clients. Out of four installs this is only happening at one of them. This install is also the most NON-customized solution as it's basically a straight out of the box install right now. "Unexpected Error". An error has occured. For more information, contact your system administrator. We are getting an ASP.NET 2.0.50727.0 error in the event log (see below). Does anyone know how to correct this? Event code: 3005 Event message: An unhandled exception has o...

BACS reports and listings and comment box
Please could we have the BACS status report and the comment box back on the Print cheques function? The BACS status report was used by many clients as a verification and printed for signature of confirmation that the BACS file was accurate and approved. As there is no other approval on this process and the text file is not encrypted in any way this provided a useful back-up. The comments box on the Cheque Printing window was used to enter a comment referring to when the payment would clear the payees bank account. There is now no feature for being able to include this text as part of...

XADM: Error 1084 Reports corruption in an RTF Attachment
Hi, Just got this error message on my Exchange 2000 enterprise server for the MSExchange IS Mailbox store in the event logs. The server is running OK. The store is working OK. Checked article 232685 and it said that exchange is operating by design but the article is refering to Exch 5.5 Is this error safe to ignore. No third party products have been installed in the last year. thanks -- Kath ...

Adding Select Box
I want to add select boxes to the forms in CRM 3.0. An example of select box can be seen from http://www.mattkruse.com/javascript/dynamicoptionlist/ (Example 3) Yes js code of selectbox is already in this website. But how can I add this js code to my CRM. I try to add it to the OnLoad() function. But I can not create select boxes. I want to know that is it possible to add other attributes rather than picklist or text boxes to my forms. Thanks, M.Ergin SEYFE Your best approach would be to create these in a new web page which you can embed in an iframe. You are not going to be able to a...

Sitemap error when logging into CRM as admin
We have just installed Cisco CCC in our test environment. Now whenever I login into the crm web client as Administrator I get the following error: Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The required attribute 'version' is missing. An error occurred at , (1, 2). Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: Microsoft.Crm.Errors.CR...

unable to resolve type C1.Win.C1FlexGrid error
hi i am running an application vb.net.I am getting followin error Error 7 Unable to resolve type 'C1.Win.C1FlexGrid.C1FlexGrid, C1.Win.C1FlexGrid, Version=2.5.20044.189, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c9c7ad9c0a5706c9' Can anybody tell me ,what r the possible reasons for getting this error prashant wrote: > hi > i am running an application vb.net.I am getting followin error > > Error 7 Unable to resolve type 'C1.Win.C1FlexGrid.C1FlexGrid, > C1.Win.C1FlexGrid, Version=2.5.20044.189, Culture=neutral, > PublicKeyToken=c9c7ad9c0a5706c9' > > Can anyb...