out box error

i get this error on this accouts

problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Live Mail", and read
the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help
determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service
provider.

The rejected e-mail address was 'dshipman@shipent.net'.

Subject 'ttest shipent.net'
Server Error: 550
Server Response: 550 not local host shipent.net, not a gateway
Server: 'mail.cyber-rover.com'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC79
Protocol: SMTP
Port: 25
Secure(SSL): No

why i can not sent to the account.  it a good account

Maybe their server is down?

Pinging shipent.net [66.103.127.174] with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 66.103.127.174:

or they are completely shutting down... try the address below

Contact Name: Brett Shipman

Contact Telephone:	EMAIL ONLY
Address:	606 S. 18th ST Blackwell, OK 74631
E-Mail: shipent@shipent.net

"We have recently disconnected out business phone line. Serious inquiries
may email us, and we will send you a phone number you can call to contact us
via phone."

"donnship" <donnship@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i get this error on this accouts
>
> The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be
> correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this
> problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Live Mail", and read
> the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help
> determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service
> provider.
>
> The rejected e-mail address was 'dshipman@shipent.net'.
>
> Subject 'ttest shipent.net'
> Server Error: 550
> Server Response: 550 not local host shipent.net, not a gateway
> Server: 'mail.cyber-rover.com'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC79
> Protocol: SMTP
> Port: 25
> Secure(SSL): No
>
> why i can not sent to the account.  it a good account

0
Magnus
9/13/2010 1:00:06 AM
Make sure you have send authentication enabled.
Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, Servers.
Enable the "My server requires authentication" option.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"donnship"  wrote in message =

i get this error on this accouts

problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Live Mail", and =
read
the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help
determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail =
service
provider.

The rejected e-mail address was 'dshipman@shipent.net'.

Subject 'ttest shipent.net'
Server Error: 550
Server Response: 550 not local host shipent.net, not a gateway
Server: 'mail.cyber-rover.com'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC79
Protocol: SMTP
Port: 25
Secure(SSL): No

why i can not sent to the account.  it a good account=20

0
Gary

ClassWizard Parsing error
When I try to bring up ClassWizard, I get this message: Parsing error: Expected "(". Input Line: "afx_msg virtual void OnUpButton();" The context of that line of code is this: //{{AFX_MSG(CListPage) afx_msg virtual void OnUpButton(); afx_msg virtual void OnDownButton(); afx_msg virtual void OnAddButton(); afx_msg virtual void OnEditButton(); afx_msg virtual void OnDeleteButton(); virtual BOOL OnInitDialog(); afx_msg void OnDblclkList(NMHDR* pNMHDR, LRESULT* pResult); //}}AFX_MSG I'm stumped. I've found other posts similar to this, but fixing them was just a mat...

PSTPRX32.DLL Error Message
Greetings: I received an email message the other day that had a virus on it. I am using Norton Antivirus 2003. It removed the virus from the email. However, if I try to delete the email, forward the email, open the email, or reply to the email, I get the following error message from Outlook: "Outlook has caused an error in PSTPRX32.DLL. Outlook will now close." I would appreciate any feedback in regards on how to permantently delete this email message and how to fix the error. Regards, David Baker Have you tried turning off the Preview Pane then deleting the mail ite...

#ERROR in Custom Field
I wrote a simple equation Additional Costs = ([Cost]) * 0.08 It was accepted into the equation but in the column it show "#ERROR" Does anyone have any suggestions or know what I did wrong? Hit the F9 key to recalculate. What type of field is the Additional Costs field? -Jack Dahlgren "Erin" <Erin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EE0A8BFF-7179-4168-80EC-DE1881F8E284@microsoft.com... > I wrote a simple equation > > Additional Costs = ([Cost]) * 0.08 > > It was accepted into the equation but in the column it show...

OLE Error
I design an OLE server, and in the excel spreadsheet, I have macro that create OLE object and and OLE object will updatie the data in spreadsheet. it works fine under Excel 97/2000 for long time, but now under Excel 2002/2003, sometimes I got "OLE error 800AC472". the problem happens when it took OLE server too long to update the data in spreadsheet, if it take less than one minute to update spreatsheet, everything is fine, but when it takes more than 2 minutes, it raises exception. it looks like EXCEL disconnects from the OLE server. but again, it works fine under Excel 2000. plea...

dynamic combo box on subform- show full list Box on main form
I have a combo box on the subform cbomanname its row source is based off of queries that only show employees Not sched(ie. available) for that Given Workdate the combo box is updated for each workdate as emplyees are sched - names taken off of combo box. I would like to DISPLAY this combo box as a List box on the Main Form - I copied and pasted the combo box onto the Main Form and changed it into a ListBox(just reallywant to see all of employees available for a given day(workdate) that sitting on in subform). but for some reason the new copied ListBox on the Main form show...

Free / Busy Replication Error
We keep getting the error below in our Application Event Log. It has been happening since I made our Exchange 2003 Server native (previously there was an Exchange 5.5 server it was replicating with). All public folders are located on the new Exchange Server (MAIL01) and there are no other replication partners in the list. When making the Exchange setup native, I followed the steps recommended by Microsoft so think that all is in order as regards this. Any ideas / help would really be apprecaited! Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeFBPublish Event Category: General Event ID:...

Searching Help gives error
Hello, I can open the Help contents from the Menu bar or the blue question mark but when I type in a search term I get "Server error in '/' Application", "service is not running". Seems like I know this but am stumped. Thank you for your help, Mark Hi Mark, Can you see if the "Indexing Service" is running on the server? Thanks! Manoj "Markw911" <Markw911@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A4BFCB92-4841-4F4F-AF5A-7AAAF4F0892E@microsoft.com... > Hello, > I can open the Help contents from the Menu bar or the blue ...

SQL Trusted Data Source Error
I was wondering if anyone has experienced this problem. After sucessfully installing GP, I launched GP and when the log in screen comes up it asks for a UserID and password (SQL Server). I enter the user SA and password then I get the following error” You’re attempting to log in from a data source using a trusted connection. Update the SQL Server settting for this data source to disable trusted connections and try logging in again." How do you disable this trusted connection? Or fix this so I can start GP? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Open the control panel, go to ad...

Case resolution errors
I am experiencing issues with remaining time on contracts not adding up correctly. The errors are being caused by how the time is rounded when resolving a case. As an example, if you resolve a case and enter 25 hours for the duration CRM will change the display to 1.04 days. The data is acually stored as 1498 minutes but it should be 1500 minutes. If I enter 25 hours the system should store the proper amount of minutes. I have reported this to Microsoft and they are considering a hotfix. Has anyone else seen this behaviour? If you use contracts with time allotments you are probably b...

Money error and then crashes
Hi This problem has just started today. In the Account List, there are 2 accounts highlighted in Red. If I click on one of them, then 'go back', nothing happens but if I click on the other, the Money crashes with the following error: "Microsoft Money Error Reporting has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." I tried a quick repair but it didnt fix this. Please can you help me? Thanks in advance. "abc" <noreply@mail.com> wrote in message news:ODfQ4fVVKHA.2932@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi > > This ...

CRM 3.0 Error 01-10-06
We upgraded CRM 1.2 to 3.0 a couple weeks back. Ever since we periodically see the following error pop up while inside of the Outlook Client: "There is a problem communicating with the Microsoft CRM Server. The server might be unavaiable. Try again later. if the problem persists, contact your system administrator." Also, when attempting to complete/cancel tasks in CRM, we receive the following error: "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator." The strange part here is, we receive this error, yet when we click Cancel on the...

"Error code 0x80004005" Event ID: 9662
Recently this error has occurred on the exchange server. There also another event ID: 9661 about IMF raised to 5. There is Groupshield and virus scan 8i on this server. I did not find any articles on this error. Can you direct me to a correct article. Thank you, Koz Sounds like your DC/GCs are not responding. See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310896 and http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=318067 Jeff Guillet, MCSE "koz" wrote: > Recently this error has occurred on the exchange server. There also another > event ID: 9661 about IMF raised to 5. > >...

combo box #2
i made a combo box dynamically and add values(by addstring). i want to do that when any value will select a message will display. how can i check that the value is select or change. > how can i check that the value is select or change. What does this mean? Look here for various notifications that combobox sends when selection changes etc: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/commctls/comboboxes/comboboxes.asp Very likely you are looking for CBN_SELENDOK or CBN_SELCHANGE. --- Ajay You can tell when the user changes the selection of a com...

Keep getting HDD error 128,""
I keep getting a HDD error sporatically when I shut my computer off. I use BartPE (WinXPsp2) CD and run CHKDSK c: /f to correct the error and below is the output from that. I don'g lose anything but it is annoyning as it shows up as a BSOD on boot up, and I have to power down and power up again to get it into Windows. Once it boots up, it is fine. This is not just a hardware issue as I have two identical HDs that I swap out (use TI to image the drive) and it happens on both. I have even rebuilt the HDD from scratch (what a PITA) but it still happens. Anyone have any idea...

Error: "Unable to send the message ... 0x800CCC78"
No info in MS KnowledgeBase about this error message summarized in Subject Line in MS Outlook 2003 I am getting when trying to send an outbound e-mail message. Comcast.net does not know why I keep getting. I can receive inbound e-mail just fine. All e-mail account settings verified and re-verified. Any ideas? Thanks. John Hoffmann Does the outgoing SMTP server require authentication? If so you need to check the box in tools - email accounts - change/view - more settings - outgoing server Suzanne, Good idea but, unfortunately, we've tried that as well. JHH >-----Origina...

Save As error 918
I am getting error 918 when trying to save a Visio (2000) organisational flow chart as an Adobe illustrator file type (*.ai). The messgae reads 'An error (918) occurred during action Save As. The filter is unable to recognize the file.' Does any one have any ideas how tio overcome this? ...

Error OFXIE 12029 when connecting to Schwab since ~7/5 on Money 2004
I've been getting "An Internet communication error occurred. Please try your call again later. (OFXIE 12029)" whenever I try to download from Schwab. I can get quotes just fine, though, I have: -Confirmed my firewall is allowing 100% access to Money 2004 -Checked the MSFT site; they acknowleged the problem on the network status site (http://moneycentral.msn.com/common/networkstatus.asp) until today; now nothing. Also the Knowledge Base article that discusses this error and has a troubleshooting guide is now gone. -Uninstalled the accounts on Money...now I'm trying to re...

Resource sharing error
MS Project 2007 question / assistance needed - I created a separate project file for shared resources, filled in names of resources (techs), hourly rates, etc., etc, then saved the file as (named) "resources". When I try to share those resources in my current project, (tools>resource sharing>Share resources) and select the "resources from" the resources file, each resource then shows up in BOTH project’s resource files. Now all resources are showing up in both projects? Delete unwanted rows from one project, and they're deleted in BOTH projects. What...

A problem with list boxes
I'm using Access 2003 and I've installed SP3 within the last couple of weeks. I've opened an Access database that I've been using for at least 3 or 4 years and have found every list box that I've previously set up are showing no records except for the bound column. I haven't edited this database and no one else uses it. I created a new blank form and rebuilt one of the blank list boxes and it also shows no records except in the bound column. Could the new service pack have caused this problem? I'm at a loss because I have 9 or 10 databases that I use and ...

Installation Error: CRM Sales for Outlook 1.2
I have been trying to install CRM Sales for Outlook v 1.2 on my computer with Window 2003 Server. I get the following error message. CRM Sales for Outlook already been installed on this computer The following points may be relevant: - I have tried to install it in the past and it has failed at some point during the process. - I have been able to install CRM Server 1.2 - I am the only user on this computer (Administrator). I cannot uninstall the program because it does not appear in the list of programs. I have no idea what to do. I appreciate any help in this regard. Thanks Chris I hav...

CRM installation fails - 500 internal error
Hi there! All my past crm installations failed and I had no clue why. I guess most of you would have known what the problem was because there were no postings in the newsgroups regarding my installation problems. When opening the mscrm browser for the first time it respondes with an 500 internal error. For all those who are about to experience the same problems, here is the solution. In my configuration I had crm 1.0, sql 2k and exchange 2k on one machine. Since I have 1.5 GB RAM, I had to set the 3GB parameter in the boot.ini, according to the implementation guide. BUT asp.net doesn...

excel 2000 Program error
When try to work on excel sheet I get this error "EXCEL.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows. you will need to restrat the program. An error log is being created" Thx Seenu ...

WLM Windows 7
I have just started using WLM and Calender in Windows 7. However, it keep getting the following message " "Something unexpected has happened and Windows Live mMail has had to close down". My imported contacts also disappeared (now reimported) and it seems to happen when I have Calender open (but I'm not sure that it always happens when it is open). I have looked for fixes and tried the following: On AVG I removed the email scanning option. (Failed to work) I have uninstalled AVG and replaced it with Microsoft Security Essentials (Failed to work) In tools...

3075 Error Trying to search for key word in a comments field.
OK so here is where I am and what I am trying to do next. Where I am. I have my Visual Basic code tied into the OK command button. I have a Form to search through my data and only put the requested information in a query. So far I have all of this working fine. I have the code clear the query each time it is used and repopulate the querry with the new choices.(The Where From etc...) The Problem with what I am trying to do next. It has been decided that there needs to be a comments column. They then what the option to search for a key word in the column to define the results. The...

Updating Text in a message boxes automatically
Hi can anyone help me please?? I'm trying to update the text in a message box automatically using th contents of a particular cell. e.g. the message box would say "last updated on XXXXXXX" where XXXXXX is the contents of a particular cell (say A1) Many thanks in advance Ro -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Robert, Is this a VBA Msgbox? If so, you could use Msgbox "last updated on " & activesheet.range("A1").text -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email ad...