Only printing header in Windows Live Mail

My canon printer has suddenly stopped printing the email content - only the
header.
Printing in word, excel etc not affected. Using W7 (+ Firefox if that
relavent).

Any suggestions please

Does you have the same problem if you try printing from IE?  WLM depends
on IE for printing services.

Take a look at this:
Print and Print Preview May Display Only Text at Top of Page
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=272518

It's a similar problem for a different version but the fix may apply.

--

Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us

"Jem" <Jem@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My canon printer has suddenly stopped printing the email content -
> only the
> header.
> Printing in word, excel etc not affected. Using W7 (+ Firefox if that
> relavent).
>
> Any suggestions please

0
Michael

Returned Mail: Remote Protocol Error
Need a little help troubleshooting email that is being returned to AOL users. Here is the message they receive when their email is returned. Thank you in advance. ----- Transcript of session follows ----- .... while talking to mail.wauwatosa.net.: >>> DATA <<< 500 5.5.0 Syntax error - line too long 554 ... Remote protocol error Final-Recipient: RFC822; username@wauwatosa.net Action: failed Status: 5.5.2 Remote-MTA: DNS; mail.wauwatosa.net Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 500 5.5.0 Syntax error - line too long Last-Attempt-Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 09:00:47 -0400 (EDT) Do you ha...

OT...RAW image support for Windows XP...OT
Microsoft RAW Image Thumbnailer and Viewer for Windows XP http://tinyurl.com/c2vf8 Whitepaper: Viewing and Organizing RAW Images in Windows XP http://tinyurl.com/cwpq5 -- John Inzer John, I read in the Serif forum today that the latest version of PhotoPlus can now convert RAW images. I presume it will also run under Win 98. Mike John Inzer wrote: > Microsoft RAW Image Thumbnailer > and Viewer for Windows XP > http://tinyurl.com/c2vf8 > > Whitepaper: Viewing and Organizing > RAW Images in Windows XP > http://tinyurl.com/cwpq5 > Thanks for the info. And acco...

Re-Opening e-mail Activites
When e-mail Activities are created, I occassionaly want to take action on them, so I would like them to be Open Activities; but the default is that they are created as Closed Activities. What would be the easiest way to change the status back to Open? I looked at the e-mail form, and I added the Status field to the e-mail activity form, but then when I opened the form, the field is deactivated (it cannot be changed manually). Am I missing something? Is there an easy way to do this? Thanks, Boolean1 Ah Weel, That was about the easiest thing I ever did. Very cool. Just a simple ...

Mail Merge
How do I get company names that start with "The" to format correctly in a mail merge, as opposed to putting it at the end as ",The" ? ...

Putting a window in a window ..
Hello all, I'm sure this topic has been covered before, but I have been able to get enough informaton to get a working solution, so here it goes .. I want to create a CWnd derived class that will create plots and graphs of specified data. My intent is to create an instance of this class during execution of an MFC application and to place this CWnd derived class "inside" of yet another instance of a CWnd derived class, like a CDialog or a CView derived class. An example of what I am looking for would be to create a class that plots, lets say, "Y .vs. X" in a scat...

Windows XP fails to load from User menu
Windows XP fails to load when user clicks on their name. Starts to load personal settings and then kicks back to the user menu. Tried entering via Safe mode and got the same results. Ken wrote: > Windows XP fails to load when user clicks on their name. Starts to > load personal settings and then kicks back to the user menu. Tried > entering via Safe mode and got the same results. Look into replacing the userinit file - sounds like you got yourself infested/infected. -- Shenan Stanley MS-MVP -- How To Ask Questions The Smart Way http://www.catb.org/~esr...

Printing selected data
Hello, Using Excel 97, I have set up a spreadsheet that has about three pages of data. Columns A through D give item description. Columns E through J have been left blank so as to let other people enter the quantities they need. My problem is this: I need to be able to print out only rows that have quanitites entered in columns E through J. I don't want to print out the entire list of three pages. I have tried Advanced Filter, which works reasonably well, however other people with less computer skills will also be printing, so it must be made simple to use. Is there a macro, function, form...

Help with print setup
Hi I am using Excel 2000 SP3. I have a Workbook with 59 worksheets and need to print out a part of each worksheet, it is the same area on every worksheet, is there a way I can set this up without having to set Print area and Page setup on each worksheet. thanks Daniel Group all the worksheets. Right click on a worksheet tab select "select all sheets" do the page setup once. rightClick on any of the worksheet tabs and select "ungroup sheets" If you leave those sheets grouped and start working on them, then almost everything you do to one, you do to all in the gro...

Bitmap Printing problem
I am trying to print a bitmap using CDC::StretchBlt function,The application is printing well on some systems but a blank page is getting printed on the others, where all the systems are in LAN and using the same OS(Win XP) & ServicePack 1A(version) and printer drivers(Versions Note:The same is being displayed on the window and there exists no problem. Check out the bitmap printing example in the MSDN. Printing a bitmap isn't straightforward, and in addition, not all printer drivers support bitmap printing. joe On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 08:16:07 -0700, "Bitmap Printing problem&quo...

Default to Calendar view when opening Live Mail
I would like to add the Windows Live Calendar to my start up folder and am unable to do this as it is a part of the Live Mail program. Is there a way I can have the Live Mail program set to default open into the Calendar portion rather than the mail portion. Then I could place the mail program in my start up folder. I am using Windows 7 and the Windows Live mail Build 14.0.8089.0726. Thanks, I'm not aware of anyway to do that in the Windows Live Mail (WLM) program. A couple of notes: 1) If you are logging into a Live ID when starting WLM so that it synchs your ...

Unread Mail
Is there a way to 'format' how unread messages are displayed in WLM? In the old MS news readers (I'm thinking OE) the full text of the mail line including subject, sender, etc, was bold for unread messages. In WLM, only the sender of an unread message is bold. Seems a bit odd to me. In the previous Wave 2 version of WLM it was as OE does. The current Wave 3 does as you describe and we have loudly complained to the developers. It is hoped that in the upcoming Wave 4 it will be fixed. -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "DAB" <NotLi...

E-mail sent through CRM with a cryptic identifier
When customers recieve an e-mail via MS CRM there's a cryptic identifier, such as "CRM:{D6011C5C-117D-43B3-843B- 1C14742E9723}:MRC" tag to the end of the subject line. Is there a way to hide this number? This is problematic as it may be blocked by spam blockers and adds a sense of "I am a robot" and not the relathionship based communication we are hoping for. Unfortunately you cannot hide this. This identifier is used to combine the emails send out, with the incoming emails. If this identifier is not there, crm will create a new email activity, but not connec...

Unable to Print just one check
Hi, I am in desperate need of help. We were able to print one check at a time until lst night. As far as I know there have been no chges to the settings of My Money. In fact one check was printed last night and after that the program will only allow two or more checks to be printed at a time. When one check is selected to be printed the print option does not appear on the left hand side of the screen as it normally would. The option to print is only displayed once two or more checks have been selected to be printed. Can someone please help?? Thank you!! Maybe. See http://www.b...

cannot send e-mail too
this is my error message Une erreur inconnue s'est produite. Objet 'Fw: RE:', Compte : 'pop.cgocable.ca', Serveur : 'SMTP.cgocable.ca', Protocole : SMTP, Réponse du serveur : '554 Postmaster Code 1 - Your IP 174.58.192.51 is not authorized to send mail through our server. To contact Cogeco Cable, please visit http://postmaster.cogeco.net Votre adresse IP 174.58.192.51 n'est pas autorisée à envoyer des courriels par notre serveur. Pour contacter Cogeco Cable, veuillez visiter le site suivant : http://postmaster.cogeco.net...

pages of garbage with e-mails
some e-mails gome in with 20 or 30 pages of garbage. the message is inbedded, and can be read, but the rest looks like some kind of programming information. Why does this happen, only on a few e-mails, re rest are fine. "pepper" <pepper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5C62D5CD-DB3B-4528-B1A0-13CE75E8F9BB@microsoft.com... > some e-mails gome in with 20 or 30 pages of garbage. the message is > inbedded, > and can be read, but the rest looks like some kind of programming > information. Why does this happen, only on a few e-mails, re re...

Printing clips the side of the document words
Hello, I've just installed all the updates for Windows XP that were required and others also and have Office 2003 with Outlook 2003. I've tried to print an email message and the words in the narrative are clipped on the right and left margins. The "TO" "FROM" "SUBJECT" and all the other header information is aligned correctly and the problem is only with the main text portion. When I print regular WORD documents, I don't have this problem and my printer can print directly to the edge of the paper (Laser). The formatting is coming from Outlook a...

Formatting page header/footer using cell values.
Hello experts! Excel has a nice option to format various parts of a chart using cell values. Can the same be done for headers/footers, e.g. that the header displays value of cell A5. Thanks, Marko. Hi Marko, Try this... ActiveSheet.PageSetup.CenterFooter = Range("A5").Value Regards Ankur/Kanchan www.xlmacros.com Pygmalion wrote: > Hello experts! > > Excel has a nice option to format various parts of a chart using cell > values. Can the same be done for headers/footers, e.g. that the header > displays value of cell A5. > > Thanks, Marko. Thanks! ...

Change default # of print copies in Excel
I have an Excel 2003 SP3 document that defaults to 15 copies when printing it. It can be over-ridden, but people forget to do that and print too much. Can the '15' be changed to '1' and saved that way for future printing? How do you do it? Thanks, Stan Milbrath ...

SHOW Customer ADDRESS in Customer FIND WINDOW?
Is there a way to show customer street address in the FIND customer lookup window. Our business is address based, and verifying we are not adding a address that already exists is important. Are there any add on's ? -- RMS 1.3, MSDE 3 Lanes, 5 Back Office Clients XP sp2 Server 2003 sp1 Domain Static IP Hi, We have an add on which displays all fields for customer and also allows you to search on these fields. If you register on www.rmsstore.com, you will be able to download the add on, Thanks "DDowningMO" wrote: > Is there a way to show customer street address ...

Windows sharepoint services is not configured
I reinstalled SBS2008 (new install) and I get this installation issue: "Windows sharepoint services is not configured". Please advise and thanks. ...

Mail Merge & Custom Fields
Just thought I'd share my misadventure today............I nearly finished our Quoting printout via mail merge, and I just needed to add one custom field and it was good to go. Didn't work. A few head scratches and a link later I found this: http://www.greatplains.com/TechKnowledge/techknowledge.asp?print=true&id=30055&code=7842 key phrase: Mail Merge for custom fields in Microsoft Business Solutions CRM version 1.0 is NOT supported. So now I'm back to using Crystal Reports to finish off this Quoting printout. Once again I am disappointed........... -Gary ...

Moving Mail Between Folders
Hello All, Is there a way to automatically move a filed mail item from a folder that has been created in your inbox to a folder of the same name in your personal folder? I am on the road and use a blackberry to read mail. When I file the items under the various project names I have to manually move them when I return to the office. Sometimes this is a problem because my inbox becomes full until I return to the office and I cannot receive any additional mail. Hope this was clear. Thanks. D. You might be able to do this with a rule, but Outlook would need to be open/running at the time....

Outlook 2003 Mail Icons/Symbols
I am running Outlook 2003 at work and since we shifted over to a different network server I have noticed that when I reply or forward an e-mail from my inbox the symbol for the e-mail does not change to indicated my actions. Previously I could always tell if I had answered an e-mail in my in box by which icon it shows. I still get the proper icons for encrypted or signed e-mail it only seem to affect reply/reply all/forward actions. It also appears to be an isolated incident as others on the same network are not experiencing the same problem. I can find to option that controls this...

Print BCC field in outlook 2003
So a lot of people say the BCC field never prints, but they are wrong. It will print if you open your sent item and design the form (Tools/forms/design this form) Add the BCC field (under Address fields) and right click on BCC (Properties/validation) to enable printing. Publish the form, and now when you open the message you can print the BCC list. However, I can not figure out how to save this form so that it will apply to all of my sent items. Is this possible? "jasonb" <jason.bordelon@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1194976099.729822.323940@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.c...

Mail merge
We are attempting to create a mail merge in Publisher using data from an excel file. Several of the merge fields contain numbers which we would like to display as only two decimal places. I tried using the switch (\# $#,##0.00 ), but this didn't work in Publisher. Can anyone offer assistance? Format the fields as text... -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Mwiegert" <Mwiegert@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:78545D0B-F736-4488-BE97-A5739A301754@microsoft.com... > We are attempting to create a mail merge in Publisher using data from an > e...