not receiving alias mail

I recently converted to WLM with new computer.  Main account working fine.
Not receiving any alias mail.  Still receiving alias mail on old computer.
Any help appreciated.

If you are using POP3 with the account, then in the mail program on the
old PC you need to set it to leave a copy of messages on the server.

Depending on the mail program used there, the way to do that May be
Right click the mail account's name in the folder pane, then select
Properties, Advanced and adjust the Leave a copy of messages on the
server settings.

--

Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us

"guvner" <guvner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I recently converted to WLM with new computer.  Main account working
> fine.
> Not receiving any alias mail.  Still receiving alias mail on old
> computer.
> Any help appreciated.

0
Michael

block mail with no sender or subject
Is it possible to block mail using a rule, if the mail has no sender and no subject > Is it possible to block mail using a rule, if the mail has > no sender and no subject I believe this is possible depending upon your level of Outlook. Create a rule without using any of the selections. This rule will act on all mail. Then add "Except where from contains @" and "Except where subject contains a or e or i (and so on). This depends on your being able to come up with a suitable list of letters. You should probably throw in the digits as well in case someone sends...

Credit Card Address verification for mail order???
how do you get address verification from the credit card transaction for mail order. EXAMPLE when some one calls there card number in how do you get address verification, Zip code match or exact match. our old system ( not the RMS) would ask you if this is a mail order or phone order and if it was it would ask for address and then zip code then it would print on the receipt if it was a exact match. thanks for the help RMS does not support address verification. There are a couple of add-ins that allow this, or if you process the payments in PCCharge outside of RMS (not using the integ...

Blank E-mail #3
When I send an e-mail it comes through blank to the recipient. How do I fix this Try typing a message in the body before you send it. Ray at work "Edward Moalem" <moalem@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:017e01c3a303$4eb4b180$a401280a@phx.gbl... > When I send an e-mail it comes through blank to the > recipient. > > How do I fix this > > If your using SpamEnder it causes a conflict. And yes Ray I did type a message in the body of the e- mail LOL >-----Original Message----- >Try typing a message in the body before you send it. > >Ray at ...

Delete From New Mail Alerts?
Is it possible to delete messages from both the New Mail Alert window and also the Open window (when clicking Open in the New Mail Alert the highlighted single message that will appear) I receive alot of email and it would be far easier if I could delete from this feature rather than having to go back into the Message pane find the messages and delete from there. Thank you I think there's a delete icon in the alert window that you can try using "dogsnack" <dogsnack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A811413E-5845-45D0-808B-EF00EF7808DE@microsoft.com... ...

Printing filtered mailing labels
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0031_01CAC286.016FC9B0 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0032_01CAC286.016FC9B0" ------=_NextPart_001_0032_01CAC286.016FC9B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I am currently using Frankling Planning Software (circa 2003) to print = mailing labels. I can easily set up tabs to filter the contacts and = print the labels. I've copied all my contacts into Outlook I need to transition away from FPS ...

Unable to save new events in Windows Live Mail Calendar
I have several calendars from Vista Windows Calendar that were imported into Windows Live Calendar (online). Windows Live Mail Calendar was then synched to Windows Live Calendar, and all the events showed up correctly. I can drag and drop existing events in WLMC, from one date to another, and they show up OK, both in WLMC and WLC. I can add new events in WLC, and they show up both in WLC and WLMC. But if I add a new event in WLMC, when I click Save & Close it does not show up in either calendar. (Running on Win 7). To ensure we are clear..you cannot add an event in Windows Li...

Please Help...can't recover e-mail
Hi, I helped my mom restore her computer, and backed all of her outlook files to a CD. I tried putting the .dbx and folder info files back into outlook, and it won't recognize them at all. I tried converting them to excel, access, and just about everything under the sun, and still no look. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks Hi - if you have dbx files, they're for Outlook Express, not Outlook. You'll need to copy them to the hard drive to the folder of your choice and remove the read-only attribute they inherited from the CD. Then you can direct Outlook Express to use that f...

IM with eConnect Receivings Trans Entry adapter
I'm trying to use the eConnect Receivings Transaction Entry adapater to create shipment/invoice transactions but am getting an error "taPopRcptHdrInsertPost has too many arguments specified". Has anyone seen this before? How can I be passing too many arguments through integration manager? Using GP10. Thanks. ...

Send from exchange mailbox alias email addresses
I want to "send from" an alias email address. Example, admin@123.com (set as primary), admin@abc.com Exchange 2003, recipients policy accepts these domain names. So if you send to either email the admin@123.com will get the emails. I can receive, but now I want to send as one of my alias email addresses. I open outlook, I have my "from filed" showing in the email, in the "from field" I want the email to come from one of my alias addresses; I type it in, outlook resolves to my primary email address, first problem. So I create a "contact" with ...

One user is unable to receive meeting request email.
To All, One perticular Outlook 2003 SP2/Exch2003 user is unable to receive meeting request in her inbox, she cannot see the invitation email no matter from internally or externally, then cannot accept or reject. Somehow, they will appear on her calendar, but it's too late when she finds out there's an appointment. I've tried to set up another profile on the other machine, and the same problem occured. Other users in the same Exch environment don't have this problem. Please advise. Calvin On Wed, 7 Jun 2006 17:23:12 -0500, "Calvin C." <calvin@decortexusa...

junk e-mail on outlook 2000
Hello all, At work i usually get a lot of spam, today i decided to go through each one a put them in my junk e-mail address list, this would have been a good plan had it not been the fact that i put my directors address in..now every mail he sends goes straight into my deleted items folder. Does anyone know how i can remvove this address from the junk e-mail list. Any help greatly appreciated, Adrian Atherall Go to your Tools Menu, select Rules Wizard. Scroll to the Junk-Email option in the list and select it. In the bottom pane, select the link after "apply this rule after ...

Event ID 9323
Hi, I have an Exchaneg Server 2003, and during offline address list generation, I am getting some event id 9323 on some users, stating the following users are having expired or invalid e-mail certificate which are being filtered out of the OAB. In the Certificate Authority, I have removed any expired or unused certificates for these users, but the error in the event log are still coming out for these particular users. Is there any way to modify these properties of these users to remove the problem certificates? Thank you, Stefan Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeSA Event C...

restore mail to server
Is there a way to restore mail back to the server (Comcast.net) after Windows mail 6 vista home premium 64 sr2 unintentionally deleted mail from server after downloading? Only to forward them to yourself. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Athon1" <Athon1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:107E3E79-9937-4ACB-AB06-2C374D1D4CFE@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to restore mail back to the server (Comcast.net) after > Windows > mail 6 vista home premium 64 sr2 unintentionally deleted mail from ...

Prevent users from deleting mail
Hello all...... I'm running Exchange 2003, on Windows 2003. Is it possible to configure a select group of users to prevent them from deleting any of their own mail? If so, how? Thank you for your time. Ed "Ed" <ed.jackson@americantower.com> wrote in news:OU6gtr0bEHA.4032@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl: > I'm running Exchange 2003, on Windows 2003. Is it possible to > configure > a select group of users to prevent them from deleting any of their own > mail? If so, how? > Thank you for your time. Odd request. I can't think of a way to accomplis...

How do I delete attachments from received emails in Outlook 2007?
In Outlook 2003 you can click on an attachment in an email that you have received and delete or remove it. It doesn't seem that this is possible in Outlook 2007. It still works in 2007. Open message, right click on attachment. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM How ...

E-mails
Hi, I'm using Exchange 2003 with Outlook XP, I was wondering is there a record stored on the sever of all emails sent within a domain? So if an end user deletes thier inbox of e-mails then thier deleted folder as well is that it or is there a way to retrieve deleted e-mails. Thanks Craig There are 2 things that can get those e-mails back. 1. Deleted Items retention - this means that your server will store items removed from the Deleted Items folder for a set period of time. From the Deleted Items folder, you would choose Tools, Recover Deleted Items. If Deleted Items Reten...

Mail Routing #2
I have an exchange 5.5 server SP4 running on NT4. I also have an exchange 2003 server on Windows 2003 server. My exchange 5.5 server is responsible for handling mail to the company.com domain. I have setup an MX record for lab.company.com to go the the new exchange 2003 server for testing. The exchange 2003 server is sending and receiving mail fine. The only problem is that the exchange 5.5 server won't send mail to it. The messages get stuck in the queue with a status of "host unreachable". Is this because company.com is part of the lab.company.com destination? ...

I can't set up my account on Windows Mail
Hi . I need help, I tried to set my email up on Windows mail using, gmail accounts, gmx and everything you could think. I worked on it for days but nothing ever worked. I'm pretty sure I put in the right POP and all. What else can I do? Does Gmail and gmx and all not work on a mail server on the actual desktop? Please help me? asiankelsey;1224241 Wrote: > Hi . I need help, I tried to set my email up on Windows mail using, > gmail > accounts, gmx and everything you could think. I worked on it for days > but > nothing ever worked. I'm pretty sure I put i...

post card mail merge from excel data base
2 post card files, 1st file is info for front of card, 2nd post card file has return address and is used with mail merge. Can print either file and the printer prints on every page. With mail merge selected printer prints on one page, skips a page and prints on the 3rd page. I assume that it is printing the blank first page of the 2nd file. Why, How do I get arround this? Printer is Dell 1600n w/ no duplexing option. ...

Outlook saved mail
Saved mail keeps disappearing frm my folders. How do I correct? ...

Send Outgoing E-Mail from 1 Account
Hi, I would like to have all users share 1 account for outgoing mail so that they all share the same reply address, the mail should come back to the 1 account for forwarding back to the user. I set up a user and gave them permissions to create and read thinking that they could send via this. I get the following error "You do not have the permission to send the message on behalf of the specified user.txt" I have tried the 'send on behalf of' this works but shows the users '@name.local' address. and this is not the best look. Please Help Matthew It sound...

Windows Mail Password
Starting today when I open Windows Mail I get a "pop-up" asking for username and password. will not connect until I complete. this just started today..computer is approx 11 mos old....When I go to tools,properties,servers and put in password and save (apply) it does not save..... That problem can be caused by interference from an antivirus=20 program. Which antivirus are you running? As a minimum, email scanning in the antivirus should be turned off, although that may not be sufficient to eliminate all bad effects. In a worst case scenario, your antivirus may need to be u...

journal entries and mass mailings
I send out mass postcard/newsletter mailings. I would like to be able to bulk post a journal entry to the contacts that I have mailed (not emailed). I cant find a way to do this. An alternative with the same end would also be helpful. Ultimately, i would like to be able to pull up all who received a particular mailer. I would also like a journal entry on the activities page of the contact, showing what mailers they received. Thanks. What version of Outlook are you using? Do you have Business Contact Manager? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to t...

Identities and correct mail receival
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3353490050_1290362 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit Hi I have Entourage 2004 and have 2 identities. The problem is that incoming emails are delivered to the wrong identity mail box. All messages are going to the main identity. I have checked the identity settings and can not see anything a miss. There are no rules active re this issue Help Help!!! --B_3353490050_12903...

Screen Font suddenly tiny after last update
After the last auto update a few weeks ago my Outlook 2007 started displaying the body text as small as dots when composing new or forwarded emails and comments in calendar items. In order to read them I must select and increase font size to at least 72, and then return it to 11 (unrecognisable) before I send. When these emails are received they appear normal size (unless I forget to set it back to 11 from 72 !!) Messages in my inbox appear normal. I thought I would wait for a quick fix as I was certain the problem was not mine alone, but so far nothing. I have just today gone i...