not able to send email

When I try to send email i get this message: Please help

The connection to the server has failed.

Subject 'literacy'
Server: 'smtp.mail.yahoo.com'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E
Protocol: SMTP
Port: 25
Secure(SSL): No
Socket Error: 10013

Has this ever worked for you? If so, what has changed?
Yahoo has not recommended that server for several years already.
What type of Yahoo account do you have, free (US-based), free (other
country than US), paid (Mail Plus), or a partnered account via one of =
the=20
big ISPs (AT&T, Verizon, etc.)?
Who is your ISP?

--=20
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

"sherry" <sherry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
> When I try to send email i get this message: Please help
>=20
> The connection to the server has failed.
>=20
> Subject 'literacy'
> Server: 'smtp.mail.yahoo.com'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E