Lost contact list 04-22-10

I amusing Windows live mail...it had no problem picking up my contacts from
Outlook Express.

Now that I  syncronized messages from my Hotmail e-mail account and my Telus
email account into Windows Live, my contact list is only the two contacts
from the hotmail account.  All the rest are gone.  They are still in the
Address Book, but I cant access them

How can I get it back into Windows Live Mail ???  Help please.

You signed into the Hotmail account when you started Windows Live Mail.
This is optional and not at all related to getting your mail.

When you sign in, WLM synchs your contacts and calendar with Hotmail.

You could go to Tools (ALT+T), Options, Connection and stop signing in.
You'll then get your contacts back.

Or if you want to synch with Hotmail contacts and calendar, then after
signing then do the contact import.

--

Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us

"Silvana" <Silvana@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I amusing Windows live mail...it had no problem picking up my contacts
> from
> Outlook Express.
>
> Now that I  syncronized messages from my Hotmail e-mail account and my
> Telus
> email account into Windows Live, my contact list is only the two
> contacts
> from the hotmail account.  All the rest are gone.  They are still in
> the
> Address Book, but I cant access them
>
> How can I get it back into Windows Live Mail ???  Help please.

0
Michael

Cell Reference 01-12-10
What I am looking for is that when I enter a formula (In cell B1) to pick up value in A1. Now I need value from cell A5 in cell B2. Next value I need in B3 is A9. Everytime I have to change the cell values manually in column B. Formula I use : - =IF(OR(AK64<$D$4,AK64=$D$4),H331,0) Now I need value from cell H336 and I manually change H331 to H336 shown below =IF(OR(AK64<$D$4,AK64=$D$4),H336,0) Any way to make this automated. Thanks Ankur Bhateja ankur.bhateja@hotmail.com Instead of =IF(OR(AK64<$D$4,AK64=$D$4),H331,0) you could say =IF(AK64<=$D$4,H331,0) ...

Appointments lost in Outlook
All my appointments are in my blackberry but have disappeared from my Outlock Calendar. The sync does not want to put them back into Outlook. ANy ideas please? Perhaps you filtered the view in Outlook? Help wrote: > All my appointments are in my blackberry but have disappeared from my Outlock > Calendar. The sync does not want to put them back into Outlook. ANy ideas > please? Can you see them if you use All appointments view? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slip...

outlook 2003 02-18-10
Can not send mail from a distribution list created in Outlook 2003 - why? I get an error message that reads - could not be delivered to the following receive 501 5.5.2 RCPT TO syntax error Can someone help me. "pj jakobsen" <pj jakobsen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A0D15814-B5C5-4153-91EF-F3D36CD3F581@microsoft.com... > Can not send mail from a distribution list created in Outlook 2003 - why? > I get an error message that reads - could not be delivered to the following > receive 501 5.5.2 RCPT TO syntax error > Can someone help me. ...

Record Count 10-02-07
Experts, I'm trying to dynamically stored the record count from a subform into a field on my form. Now I have to look at the record count on the subform and manually entered the count into a field on form. There must be a better way. Please help! In the Control Source property of a text box on the main form: =[SubFormControlName].[Form].[recordset].[RecordCount] Where SubFormControlName is the name of the subform control, Not the name of the form that is the Source Object of the subform control. -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP "Shiller" wrote: > Experts, >...

Importing five row list from word 2003 to excel
I have a Word five row list I would like to import into Excel in a five column list. Every hundred items or so their is a new heading. What do I do? If it is in a word table you can cut and paste it. But you will have to reformat it. Once you get it into excel you can sort it and delete the duplicate headers. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Contacts are not listed in address book
When I open my address book, there are only two contacts. When I open my contact list it lists all my contacts. What do I need to do to get my full contact list into my address book? Depends a bit on what you have done so far and which version you have. You have given us very little information. Try this: right click your Contacts folder | Address Book | set as an Outlook addess book (tick the box). If it doesn't work, tell us version and how you got your Contacts into Outlook (import etc). -- Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook "Docmoney" <Do...

Contacts in OWA
I have a public folder with all of our corporate contacts. When I open this contacts folder in OWA each contact is dsiplayed as a message. The creator is in the from field,the subject is the contact name, and the description is the actual message. It is obvious something is not setup correctly. They work in Outlook but how do I get my contacts to diplay correct in OWA? http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;186707 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;192775 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;193134 http://support.microsoft.c...

MRP not creating planned orders in version 10.0
I'm testing version 10.0 on a test system and using a copy of my live database. Version 8.0 creates a planned PO when QTY Available falls below Order Point Qty. It's not working in 10.0. I've checked all my settings from 8.0 to 10.0 and they all look the same. Is there a setting I'm missing? Thanks, Ken Have you rebuilt your low level codes after the upgrade? -- Tim Foster "KRoy" wrote: > I'm testing version 10.0 on a test system and using a copy of my live > database. Version 8.0 creates a planned PO when QTY Available falls below > Ord...

List of files
All I want to do is get a list of files in a directory so they can be deleted. How do I get this list ? John, > All I want to do is get a list of files in a directory so > they can be deleted. How do I get this list ? You can use FindFirstFile/ FindNextFile/FindClose API functions for enumerating files. If you want to remove directory with its content take a look at SHFileOperation in MSDN. -- Regards, Kobi Ben Tzvi "John" <john.f.brownell@wdc.com> wrote in message news:022b01c3788a$bb119ee0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > All I want to do is get a list of files in...

Text to Columns from drop down list update
Hi I need to perform a Text to Column conversion from a drop down list, but I also need the extracted value to be updated if the value in the list is changed. eg: Drop down list has 2 values: 1. 4x16K 2. 8x8K If the user selects 1 I can easily extract out to another cell the value 1 using Text to columns, however if the user then changes the choice to 2 the text to columns extraction is not updated to 2. Is there a way to update changes in the original cell using text to columns? Or is there another way I can assign a value to a drop down menu choice in a different cell while havi...

Upgrading #10
I am currently using MS Money 99 and recently purchased Money 2006. I want to upgrade and keep using the same file in the new version of the software. (This way I still have all my financial data in tact.) When I go to open the 99 file or restore the 99 backup in the 2006 version, I get an error message that says it cannont locate the file or that is has been corrupted. I know neither of these are true because I can still use the file in Money 99. I don't think Money 2006 knows how to recognize the 99 file. How do I use my Money 99 file in the 2006 version of the software? M...

Date question 01-14-10
Can anyone help with this function: =IF[Date Parts Ordered Completed]+ [Date Part Completed]+[Date Purchasing Completed],not blank,=Date The goal is that is all three fields have a date in them, then put in today's date in the final field. If one of the dates is missing, then the final date is blank. The only problem is if I open up that form I do not want it to change the date to today. I want it to stay the date of the actual completion. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, P-Chu -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Try this -- Completion_...

How do I print a list of my E-mail folders?
I need to print a list of my e-mail folders. "AHD23" <AHD23@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BFD12CA-5D55-4376-AF9C-58703042577D@microsoft.com... >I need to print a list of my e-mail folders. I don't believe there's a way to do that, except as a screen shot. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] This might be a workaround for you: http://www.vboffice.net/sample.html?mnu=2&smp=12&cmd=showitem&lang=en In example #1, replace the line LoopItems Folder.Items by Debug.Print Folder.Name After running the code,...

How can I transfer Hotmail contacts to MS Office Outlook?
I'd like to transfer my "contacts" in MSN Hotmail into my MS Office Outlook Express. How does one go about this? Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Outlook Express information here: http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, al...

Case Lookup 04-21-06
Is there a way to prevent resolved cases from appearing in the case lookup? Specifically... Create an email in Outlook. Click the 'Track in CRM' button. Click the 'Regarding' button. Change the 'Look For' to Cases. Currently this lookup displays all cases with no restrictions. I would like to restrict this to only show active cases. ------=_NextPart_0001_2F86B88A Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Cindy, Thanks for the post. I will have to take a look at this to see if there is a way to filter the view. A quick glance at the issu...

OWA Question #10
Hello, we're running Exchange 2003 and I have the following situation. Several employees in our company decided to start a different branch. Instead of creating a separate domain we just created a new account in AD with a different domain suffix. So let's say they used to have account@companyA.com. But now they have account@companyB.com. They've been able to access email via Outlook just fine but when accessing it via OWA, they are unsuccessful. We've tried logging them in with both companyA.com and companyB.com domains in the login screen. companyA.com just retur...

Accpac DOS with Adagio Migration to Dynamics 10
Anybody still do these migrations.... ...

Money 2001 #10
when using the portfolio I entered a new transaction under a new acount and an error message appeared "M Money has encountered a problem and needs to close". The computer then shuts down or locks up. This happens whenever I click on portfolio. This problem has occured twice over the past month. The first time I went back one month and reentered all my transactions before the error accured and was going along fine but then it happened again while entering a transaction under a new account. ...

Outlook 2003 contact limit
Hi I have a excel spred sheet with 1300 contacts in it, i have some problems importing them into Outlook 2003 a lot of the contacts are not imported Is there a limit on how many contacts you can have? or am i doing something wrong Here is what i have done I have exported my contacts to a spread sheet and then added a lot of contacts and then tryed to import it again without success You are far below what the item count limit is. Outlook 97-2002 Personal folders 65,000 items per folder (max file size for pst is 2GB) Personal Folders (unicode) personal folders Unknown limit (artificial lim...

Business Contact Manager #33
Is anyone else experiencing ongoing problems with Business Contact Manager/Outlook 03. It operates ok then for no reason it just crashes & burns. Where can i go for help? agreed! it has never worked well for me either! I need to uninstall and reinstall about 1/mo. Thought I would find some answers here, but no luck. I am going to check for updates >-----Original Message----- >Is anyone else experiencing ongoing problems with >Business Contact Manager/Outlook 03. It operates ok then >for no reason it just crashes & burns. Where can i go for >help? >. > i...

Need to remove Contact Folder in Outlook 2000
i have a lot of duplicate entries (1000), need to remove the entire folder. Do you want to delete them or do something else with them, have you looked at the duplicate checkers here http://www.slipstick.com/addins/contacts.htm#dupes "Rob Smith" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:118b501c3f5b4$d44891f0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > i have a lot of duplicate entries (1000), need to remove > the entire folder. > > Need to remove the entire Contact Folder. >-----Original Message----- >Do you want to delete them or do something else with ...

Address list filter rules
I am trying to create a new address list in Exchange 2003. What I want is all employees and all employee distribution groups. After trying several combinations I added a custom attribute to each employee and to each employee distruction group and entered "Employee" as the value. I then created a new address list with the filter rule which said if the custom attribute 1 = Employee include in the list. Everything is fine except that Query based distribution groups do not show up. So I create a new address list and found that using any filter rule rejects all query based distributi...

CC automatically from distribution list
I am trying to set up a distribution list and trying to automatically cc people from this list (but now all). Is there someway to do this or a macro that can allow this to happen. ...

Outlook shared contacts/emails
Can someone provide advice? Computer #1 -- WinXP Home, Outlook SBE 2003 Computer #2 -- WinXP Home, Outlook SBE 2002 (note the year) My contacts and email accounts are on Computer #1. I wish for Computer #2 to have access to contacts for email sending, while storage remains ONLY on Computer #1, but view/response capabilities for Computer #2. I can find no way to share files and my research has only totally confused me. I have been an Outlook Express user and have just setup Outlook for its better features. Computer #2 is an occasional user, so this won't justify much in time ...

MSCRM 4.0 ISV Custom buttons not visible in Contact Detail Toolbar
Hello, After enabline isv integration in 4.0, I can see in the Accounts detail level toolbar the sample isv buttons, but when I goto Contacts detail toolbar, none are visible. I just added a button to the detail level toolbar in CRM 4.0. It was added basically to the same place as my old 3.0 in the isv.config, but after adding it wasn't visible. I then went to the ReadyServer image from Microsoft, and noticed that the isv.config was not present! (isv.xsd was present and accounted for). Since I could see the isv buttons in the account entity detail toolbar, I added my custom butto...