Losing email in Windows live mail on Windows 7

I am losing some emails that come into my mailbox.  I can read it in the
Quick View  "Unread emails" view but it does not show up in my Inbox or in
any other folders.

Open that inbox folder, than click View, Show or hide, Show all =
messages.
If you don't see the View button, press Alt first.

--=20
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Virgil" <Virgil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
>I am losing some emails that come into my mailbox.  I can read it in =
the=20
> Quick View  "Unread emails" view but it does not show up in my Inbox =
or in=20
> any other folders.
0
Gary

junk mail filter doesn't work with rules?
Hello, I receive mail from many pop3 accounts and mailing lists. I use rules to organize the mail within my mailbox. One problem I am having is that the junk mail filter does not screen mail that is affected by the rules. So for instance, I get an email from some alternate account that I have. The mail comes in and gets picked up by the rule and moved to the appropriate folder. When this happens, the junk mail filter never checks the message. Only mail left in the Inbox is screened. Can someone help figure out how to make this work or does anyone have a workaround? I'd hate to ...

Problems with creating a newsletter

Window Redirection?

Money and Windows Mobile 5.0 Devices
I've got a new Windows Mobile 5.0 device and have found that the PPC Money client for Money 2005 will not sync to it. From http://www.microsoft.com/money/MoneyForHandHeldDevices.mspx it appears Money 2004-6 will not sync but it doesn't mention anything about Money 2007...but I can't find a Windows Mobile Client for 2007. Is there anyway to get any version of Money to sync to a Windows Mobile 5.0 device? Thanks, Don Not at present, except by using third party software such as SPB Finance/ -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org See http://money.mvps.or...

How can I add tabs to Bluetooth devices with windows default drive
I want to add an extension profile like FTP to windows default bluetooth driver stack and show a tab when right click on the bluetooth icon. It is said that "By impltmenting a shell proterty handler for the application" in Bluetooth Wireless Technology FAQ. I've tried that but it is only add a property sheet in Bluetooth settings, and my question is how to add a tab in the context menu just like "send a file" tab. Does it need a ContexMenuHandler and where should I registe it? ...

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Windows Server 2008 R2 04-09-10

Setting up a new e-mail account

Couldn't Find c:\windows\system32\system.mdw Message
Loaded Access 97 on my new Vista Machine and got the above message when I tried to start Access. How do I fix this ? Vista has more stringent rules about who, and how you can write to the System32 (or Windows for that matter) folder. If you have another machine with and unsecured system.mdw file try to copy it to your new one. If it lets you, you are fine, if not you'll need to work with someone in a Vista newsgroup to figure out what the problem is. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "JWalker" <JWalker...

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

Sending Email #6

Word 2003: Will it work on Windows 7 Pro

CRM Email Displays Size=2>