live mail sending blocked

receive the following error message when i try to send a email.

            550 5.3.4 Requested action not taken; This account is currently
blocked from sending messages. If you don't think you've violated the Windows
Live Terms of Use, please contact customer support.

I don't believe that I have violated the terms of use, please unblock my
account.
--
Greeting earthlings

On Sun, 7 Feb 2010 12:26:01 -0800, 1martian wrote:

> receive the following error message when i try to send a email.
>
>             550 5.3.4 Requested action not taken; This account is currently
> blocked from sending messages. If you don't think you've violated the Windows
> Live Terms of Use, please contact customer support.
>
> I don't believe that I have violated the terms of use, please unblock my
> account.

Wrong place to ask. This is a user-to-user self help newsgroup, not an
official Windows Live Help Desk. Sorry about that.

--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come
~To Konnyu, with the Lion and the Drum
1. Hotmail Support
Hotmail Online Solutions Center
    - requires creation of a username/pw that will also be linked to a Live ID
    - Live ID username is **Not** visible to the public
    - Do **Not** use the same password for the Solution Center Account that's used for your Live ID
FAQS
    http://windowslivehelp.com/help.aspx
Home Page
    http://windowslivehelp.com/Default.aspx
Solutions for Common Problems
   http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions/
Hotmail Community Forums
   http://windowslivehelp.com/community/Default.aspx

2. Windows Live ID Support
https://support.live.com/eform.aspx?productKey=wlid&ct=eformts
a. Scroll to and click on 'How can I reset my password' or click any item in the Faq list
b. Look in the lower right and click on the option 'Get More Help'
c. Wait till the page loads, then click on 'Get Support'
    - the eform should now load

--
  ...winston
  ms-mvp mail

"1martian" <1martian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:20343DBF-3E82-457F-B282-80076BCBA94B@microsoft.com...
> receive the following error message when i try to send a email.
>
>            550 5.3.4 Requested action not taken; This account is currently
> blocked from sending messages. If you don't think you've violated the Windows
> Live Terms of Use, please contact customer support.
>
> I don't believe that I have violated the terms of use, please unblock my
> account.
> --
> Greeting earthlings
0
winston

Send an invite thru outlook
How to I send an invite thru outlook? Thanks What type of invite? To a meeting or other type of event? Use the calendar. "Michael B" <MichaelB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AE710FC6-4787-4908-9A78-47198651E7A1@microsoft.com... > How to I send an invite thru outlook? > Thanks ...

problem sending email with vba
I have a form and when the user enters new information I want to send them an email. I tried several ways to create the email and finely got the best of them, but if outlook is closed I get an error. so I added code the shell function should open outlook but I don't want outlook to get the focus? "shell "outlook.exe",vbhide" don't seems to working it always opens in normal window. also if outlook is already open I don't want it to be opened twice, or it should close after it sends the email. so by that way outlook will not stay open twice, I tried to close it do...

Change the account from sending e-mail
Hello, I have followed problem (Outlook 2007): I want to change the Account where I send my e-mail. I have this code: Private Sub Application_ItemSend(ByVal Item As Object, Cancel As Boolean) .... ActiveInspector.CommandBars.FindControl(, 31224) .... but where can I now change the value in the listbox from entry 2 to 1? Thank you! Michael On Nov 22, 1:51=A0pm, Michael <Mich...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hello, > > I have followed problem (Outlook 2007): > > I want to change the Account where I send my e-mail. > I have this co...

How to change text wrap in e-mail?
I can not figure out how to set a stationary's line length. I am trying to set the Right Margin. Can anyone help me? Thanks, John Mail format issue. Main screen, tools, options, mail format, internet format >-----Original Message----- >I can not figure out how to set a stationary's line >length. I am trying to set the Right Margin. Can anyone >help me? >Thanks, John >. > ...

Cannot get my Building Block template to show...
I have added my own template (MyTemplate.dotx) with its own specific Building Blocks into the folder: "c:\Documents and Settings\<UserName>\Application Data\Microsoft\Document Building Blocks\1033\" However, when looking at the Building Block Organizer I only see those elements that exist in Normal.dotx and Building Blocks.dotx. How can I get to see my elements from MyTemplate.dotx? I understand that it should list all Building Blocks from templates included in that folder - meaning that my elements should supplement those already in the list? Thanks Robi...

how to block forward feature in exchange 5.5

Outlook Connector with Saving Sent Mail into Outlook Folders
I've recently downloaded the Outlook Connector as an add-in to Outlook 2003 to conduct my Hotmail (Live Mail) send/receive activity from Outlook. I'm not sure what I gained as the previous way of integrating Hotmail with Outlook seemed sufficient (except it kept crashing on startup if I had received mail in my Hotmail account). Anyway, I'm using the new Outlook Connector now and I've noticed one thing different than the way I used to interact with Hotmail that's a real concern. When I create a new mail message to send through Hotmail, I've always gone to the Opti...

Sending a copy of spreadsheet to mailrecipient; mail adress indicated in a cell in the spreadsheet
Hey guys :) I believe there is a way to make a macro that will send a copy of my spreadsheet (values/+formats) as a new Excel-file attached to the mail - dedicated mailrecipient is indicated in a cell in the worksheet. I cant figure it out. Are there any compassonate Excel-guru who can lead me to this devine level of knowlegde? Most kindly regards Snoopy Ron de Bruin has lots of tips here: http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm Snoopy wrote: > > Hey guys :) > I believe there is a way to make a macro that will send a copy of my > spreadsheet (values/+formats) as a new Excel-file a...

ATT00004.txt file coming with mail messages
A few people, when sending me attachments, their emails come with an additional attachement named att00004.txt. When one of them sent a test message to himself, he didn'treceive this file, but I still seem to. I am using Outlook 2003, and he is using Eudora. I also got this same file when my ISP sent me a notice about a bounced email. Thanks a lot, James ...

Mail merge for mass mailing
Is it possible to do a mail merge for mass mailings using this program. I have looked under help but have so far been unable to find any information. No. "Steve Maudsley" <smaudsley@comcast.net> wrote in message news:6F7C8D35-8BEA-4D92-BD84-FA0BB4BD2447@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to do a mail merge for mass mailings using this program. I > have looked under help but have so far been unable to find any > information. You'll probably have to bite the bullet and buy MS Outlook. Steve Maudsley;1640030 Wrote: > Is it possible to ...

Insert A Block of Data Into Another Sheet
Can Anyone Help Please? I have made Blocks of Differant Data and they use 2 Columns Like a "List" But not Linked as they all Have their own Borders And Are Formulated mostly the Same, and most Are NOT Merged, and contain 6 Rows Each the first Column (Products) is (D) (50.63 410Pixels Wide) and the (List Cost) Column (E) Is (11.00 93pixels Wide) and Are (14.25 (19pixels High) each, there are 21 of these Permanant Data Boxes and they all have differant Data in the Left Column (D) is Name of Product's, their Descripton and Conditions of sale Relevent to that Product and...

Windows Mail/Comcast Error Message
The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'mail.comcast.net', Server: 'mail.comcast.net', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E I've been timing out for months and since I primarily use my Crackberry, I haven't been too concerned. Now, I'm annoyed and needing incoming and outgoing emails on my computer more often than once every 10 times I open or synchronize. What's the deal? OK, It's my Antivirus software (Webroot). Is it safe to forego the email attachments shield? This must ...

How can Outlook retrieve mail if not running?
My Outlook 2002 keeps telling me I have new mail even if it has not been started. How can it do this? Beemer Something is keeping outlook.exe running in the background. Perhaps a PDA? Fax software? Beemer wrote: > My Outlook 2002 keeps telling me I have new mail even if it has not > been started. How can it do this? > > Beemer In article <ut#hIfNvDHA.1512@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl>, lanwench@heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com says... > Something is keeping outlook.exe running in the background. Perhaps a PDA? > Fax software? > > Beemer wrote: &...

Sort order still a problem for e-mail
I am using Outlook 2007. My sort order is set to First Last, and I have changed it to Last First, restarted Outlook, and changed it back to First Last and restarted again. Still, when I go to send an e-mail, about 90% of my contacts are in correct First Last order, but the other 10% is in Last First. The erroneous info appears to be quite random, as I've looked at the actual contact records and there is nothing unusual about them. Is there any way to correct this, besides completely deleting those contacts and re-entering them? Sort order for what view? The address boo...

Sending Emails With Attachments
Hi can anyone help? Is it possible using either outlook or word email merge to send multiple Emails with attachments? If so how do I do this? Winston You'd have to write your own Word or Outlook automation code or use a = third-party tool; see http://www.slipstick.com/addins/mail.htm#massmail --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 <tster...

Group mail
Hi, How to send a group mail to all the addresses in address book and I want to display only their address in their mails. I dont want to show entire list of all addresses. Please let me know. Naresh ...

can't send exe files in outlook 2002
Can someone please help me with sending exe using outlook 2002. it is not giving me any errors but will send a failure message back if recipient is outside my domain. I believe it is something to do with outlook built in security settings. I also have a folder on Public folders Outlook security settings 10 for us admins and posted a oft there with level1 attachment and EXE is in REMOVE and also level2 is in ADD. Am I doing something wrong? this is on exchange 5.5 and outlook 2002. My registry key is set to 2 in security and outlooksecuritysettings. Thanks, George Hello, George! Did you ...

Can't Send Email From Outlook Express
I believe I have all configurations correct. I can receive emails, but everytime I send emails I get the error message that the system has unexpectedly been interrupted. Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3...

Windows mail
still not working properly my windows mail need help dario "paula meteetse" <smokingtwinstacks@yahoo.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:54F260DA-4CD2-4C2D-8C89-CAB02A5B2DA1@microsoft.com... > still not working properly my windows mail need help "paula meteetse" <smokingtwinstacks@yahoo.net> escribi� en el mensaje de noticias:54F260DA-4CD2-4C2D-8C89-CAB02A5B2DA1@microsoft.com... > still not working properly my windows mail need help ...

Outlook blocked access to the following potentially unsafe attachments. . .
Using MS Outlook 2000, Windows 98, trying to receive an attachment to an email that I know to be safe, toward the top of the email is the message, "Outlook blocked access to the following potentially unsafe attachments. . ." The file extension is.pst. What can I do to allow the attachment to come through? Thank you. http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Danny K <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked...

Mail Merge #4
Can anyone tell me if you can activate additional entities for use with mail merge? I'm speaking to both standard and custom entities. Thanks in advance for your help. David ...

sending email #2
I am trying to send a page through our web outlook mail, but when it comes through the pictures are missing along with the formatting. I do not know what I am doing wrong. Thanks, "Pammy" <Pammy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B963783-C22B-4CFD-BDED-5C1ACDCED481@microsoft.com... >I am trying to send a page through our web outlook mail, but when it comes > through the pictures are missing along with the formatting. I do not know > what I am doing wrong. > > Thanks, ...

Mail Delivery Failure #2
Dear all, I had sent out a email to someone but here reply an email "Mail Delivery Failure". But it isn't reply one time, it reply me per 2 - 3 mins. It is so annoying. Can I something on server to stop this reply mail? Ivan ...

e-mail sent multiple times #2
Outlook seems to repeatedly mail a message... like 20 or 30 times. HELP ...

Activating a URL address in an e-mail....
When I used OE, if I pasted a URL address in a e-mail message, the recipient could just click on the address to bring it up. Now, in using 2003 Outlook, clicking on the address does not bring it up...the address has to be copied and pasted in the browser. Is there any way to make Outlook act like OE in this regards...and thanks? Arty ...