Live mail 08-20-10

When I sign out of Windows Live Mail, I keep being prompted that "you have
unsent mail, do you wish to send it know?" "yes" or "no"
I check "Live Mail" and don't have pending out mail to be sent.
What can I do to delete this notification?
--
Cheers

You check "Live Mail"? Unsent messages reside in the Outbox. Check there. Or
just answer "yes" and you'll see which account is sending mail.

"Bogot" <Bogot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I sign out of Windows Live Mail, I keep being prompted that "you have
> unsent mail, do you wish to send it know?" "yes" or "no"
> I check "Live Mail" and don't have pending out mail to be sent.
> What can I do to delete this notification?
> --
> Cheers

0
Magnus
8/20/2010 10:35:29 PM
I found the unsent letter in the out box. Deleted it
Love Windows 7 and Live Mail
--
Cheers

"Bogot" wrote:

> When I sign out of Windows Live Mail, I keep being prompted that "you have
> unsent mail, do you wish to send it know?" "yes" or "no"
> I check "Live Mail" and don't have pending out mail to be sent.
> What can I do to delete this notification?
> --
> Cheers
I have the same problem, also mine will not send, says it cannot find server,
where do I check my setting, cannot fin an option.

"Bogot" wrote:

> I found the unsent letter in the out box. Deleted it
> Love Windows 7 and Live Mail
> --
> Cheers
>

> "Bogot" wrote:
>
> > When I sign out of Windows Live Mail, I keep being prompted that "you have
> > unsent mail, do you wish to send it know?" "yes" or "no"
> > I check "Live Mail" and don't have pending out mail to be sent.
> > What can I do to delete this notification?
> > --
> > Cheers
"Says it cannot find the server." That's too paraphrased.
Right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here.
We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Bogot" wrote:

> I found the unsent letter in the out box. Deleted it
> Love Windows 7 and Live Mail
> --
> Cheers
>

> "Bogot" wrote:
>
> > When I sign out of Windows Live Mail, I keep being prompted that "you have
> > unsent mail, do you wish to send it know?" "yes" or "no"
> > I check "Live Mail" and don't have pending out mail to be sent.
> > What can I do to delete this notification?
> > --
> > Cheers

0
Gary
8/23/2010 1:05:57 AM

"Gary VanderMolen" wrote:

> "Says it cannot find the server." That's too paraphrased.
> Right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here.
> We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.

> "durkinjt"  wrote in message news:25014489-3B5B-45C9-B721-2D21774E8AEB@microsoft.com...
>
> I have the same problem, also mine will not send, says it cannot find server,
> where do I check my setting, cannot fin an option.
The connection to the server has failed.
This is a copy of the message.

Subject 'Fw: CNN Breaking News'
Server: 'smtp.comcast.net'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E
Protocol: SMTP
Port: 25
Secure(SSL): No
Socket Error: 10060

> "Bogot" wrote:
>
> > I found the unsent letter in the out box. Deleted it
> > Love Windows 7 and Live Mail
> > --
> > Cheers
> >

> > "Bogot" wrote:
> >
> > > When I sign out of Windows Live Mail, I keep being prompted that "you have
> > > unsent mail, do you wish to send it know?" "yes" or "no"
> > > I check "Live Mail" and don't have pending out mail to be sent.
> > > What can I do to delete this notification?
> > > --
> > > Cheers
>

> .

That error message usually has a leading sentence saying something
like "The connection to the server has failed"  (which is quite a
different problem than not being able to find the server).

Change the SMTP port from 25 to 587.  You can do so after going to
Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, Advanced,

Also, "My server requires authentication" must be checked (on the
Servers tab).

"durkinjt"  wrote in message news:04B34EFE-A84E-4494-80D4-5469198045B8@microsoft.com...

"Gary VanderMolen" wrote:

> "Says it cannot find the server." That's too paraphrased.
> Right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here.
> We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.

> "durkinjt"  wrote in message news:25014489-3B5B-45C9-B721-2D21774E8AEB@microsoft.com...
>
> I have the same problem, also mine will not send, says it cannot find server,
> where do I check my setting, cannot fin an option.
The connection to the server has failed.
This is a copy of the message.

Subject 'Fw: CNN Breaking News'
Server: 'smtp.comcast.net'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E
Protocol: SMTP
Port: 25
Secure(SSL): No
Socket Error: 10060

> "Bogot" wrote:
>
> > I found the unsent letter in the out box. Deleted it
> > Love Windows 7 and Live Mail
> > --
> > Cheers
> >

> > "Bogot" wrote:
> >
> > > When I sign out of Windows Live Mail, I keep being prompted that "you have
> > > unsent mail, do you wish to send it know?" "yes" or "no"
> > > I check "Live Mail" and don't have pending out mail to be sent.
> > > What can I do to delete this notification?
> > > --
> > > Cheers
>

> .

0
Gary

Macro 05-13-10
I’m having problems with the last part of a macro. The macro deletes 4 columns, sorts on column G then subtotals column H on each change in column G. The final piece is to remove all the rows where the subtotal is zero so that just the non zero subtotals are left. Does anyone know how to do this? ...

problem in mail
We are facing some problem in moving the users from one domain to other .For example the below user is moved from FMGNT domain to VPNT domain . When we moved his mailbox It was showing correctly mail box is moved to VPNT domain But once his account has been moved when we checked his mailbox his mail box is shown in FMG NT any solution Please It was showing correctly like the below screen But once his account has been moved when we checked his mailbox is at FMGNT please find the below screen shot Make sure that the new domain has ha...

function help! 05-19-10
I want to find if one item sold this month is also sold in last month. If so, return the quantify sold last month. How do I do that? thanks a lot. that is-- to match column 1 and column 3 and then return the value of column 4 column 1 item name sold in this month column 2 item quantity sold this month column 3 item name sold last month column 4 item quantify sold last month Your cols 1 to 4 are assumed to be cols A to D, with data running in row2 down In E2: =INDEX(D:D,MATCH(A2,C:C,0)) Copy down. Joy? hit the YES below -- Max Singapore --- "CT" wrote: ...

Problem with mail in another domain
I have two domains All the users have the name@domaina.com All worked fine, the second domain only have one mailbox xxxxx@domainb.com Only one user have the smtp adresss xxxxx@domainb.com The mail to this adrees goes to the right box. The problem is with the mails received to xxxxx@domainb.com with the field to <undisclosed recipien> These mails are in the failes mail folder How can i do to sent this mails to the right box Thanks Can you explain more about what you mean by: > The problem is with the mails received to xxxxx@domainb.com with the field > to <undisclosed ...

two-page e-mail created in publisher 2003
I created a two page e-mail in publisher 2003. How do I get it to send BOTH pages at once. it is a continuation of the first page on to the second. Thanks! Meagan You can't - emails are a continuous "page". You could convert it to something else and insert them into a single email. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Meagan" <Meagan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:21948F73-9B20-4069-B1E2-AE8EB05B5C83@microsoft.com... >I created a two page e-mail in publisher 2003....

Windows Mail
After about 5 or 10 minutes in Windows Mail, the folders disappear and I have the message "Folders could not be displayed - Windows Mail could not open this folder. Possible causes are:&nbsp; Low disk space.&nbsp; Low memory". My desktop gadgets show CPU at 20% and memory at 50%.&nbsp; I have quite a&nbsp;few filters on the Inbox.&nbsp; Are these likely to be the cause ?The only way to get them back seems to be a reboot . . .&nbsp; until the next time . . . &nbsp; Post Originated from http://www.VistaForums.com Vista Support Forums Which antivirus a...

Can you link an image in an e-mail signature?
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Email Client: pop I would like to create a graphic that will link to a website in my e-mail signature. Is this possible using Entourage 2004? <br><br>Thanks! On 4/9/10 6:50 AM, in article 59bb6bd0.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "melaniep@officeformac.com" <melaniep@officeformac.com> wrote: > I would like to create a graphic that will link to a website in my e-mail > signature. Is this possible using Entourage 2004? Not with Entourage, you might be able to do this in Word then insert but it�s...

Hidden E-mail Accounts in Outlook
Even though I do not see my husbands e-mail address under accounts on my computer, I get his e-mails. I think this is from when I set up my Vista machine and had his name enter by mistake. I did delete it but still get his mail. He does not use this machine and we do not have a network in the house. How do I stop this from happening. If you really mean "Outlook" you are in the wrong newsgroup. The newsgroup to which you posted is for the Windows Mail program. You are more likely to find Outlook experts in the Outlook newsgroup: microsoft.public.outlook.general (...

the selected Snap-in did not initialize properly 01-20-04
everytime I launch CRM (any app) I recieve the error message "the selected Snap-in did not initialize properly" I have read through the manual and i am still unable to figure out why this is occurring. Hi dana, what's the error in the event viewer? The first thing I'd check is that the CRM Security service is started, and that the user you're logged in as has a valid CRM License. Mike "dana" <danawalsh@comcast.net> wrote in message news:145201c3df88$d20539d0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > everytime I launch CRM (any app) I recieve the error > message ...

Help please #10
thank you it works eventhough Ihave to customize it to my specs. Concerning the possibilities my number list is 6 to 9 digits with almost no chance of repeating so it should a little easier. But i can run it overnight. much appreciatted!! -- mik00725 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mik00725's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=16169 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=275961 ...

Windows Mail
How do I import my messages from MS Outlook into Windows Mail? What formats can Mail accept? See http://www.slipstick.com/config/convmsg.htm for tools which may convert it if mail can't. Address magic plus should do it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM You can access this newsgroup by visiting h...

Exell graph cannot display the Y axis on my 16/10 notebook comput.
Exell cannot display the text allocated to the Y axis properly. Anything you can change to allow people who has 16/10 computer to use exell ? Are the top characters of the Y axis label being cut off? If so, add SPACE SPACE PERIOD after the text and change the font color for the period to WHITE. "sam15h" <sam15h@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1660DD91-1839-4947-BF22-711F122579BF@microsoft.com... > Exell cannot display the text allocated to the Y axis properly. > > Anything you can change to allow people who has 16/10 computer to use exell ? >...

print current page of e-mail
Outlook 2007 I usually want to print just the current page of an e-mail. My choices are ALL, Even or Odd. Can't I print just the most recent reply to an ongoing e-mail? TIA "dp" <dp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C2605CAA-0B3B-4235-A40E-FB37CAB8854D@microsoft.com... > Outlook 2007 > I usually want to print just the current page of an e-mail. My choices are > ALL, Even or Odd. Can't I print just the most recent reply to an ongoing > e-mail? Use Other Actions>View in Browser and you should be able to print only o...

generating e-mails after batch processing
Here's what I'm attempting to do, and I thought it might make sense to post it here in case anyone else has done it and would like to share how they did it. We've just recently started using the electronic funds transfer module to reimburse employees for their expense vouchers. I want to generate some type of script that will e-mail each employee that had funds deposited to let them know the amount and the document name. (such as $428.32 w/e 5/1/08). Any suggestions on how to do this? Even what tables to pull the various pieces of data needed would be greatly appreciated....

How to insert directly from scanner to e-mail?
In 2003 I used to be able to hit insert and then insert a file directly from a scanner. I can't find this feature in 2007. Any clues? Thanks. it would be a feature added by the scanner driver or the OS, not outlook. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM You can access this newsgroup by ...

Outlook Web Mail
After reading Email, selecting "reply" results in a new window which fails to display the area for input of text. Instead it shows a square with a red "x" inside on the upper left corner of the text box. I can type with no problem in the From or Two boxes. Just the message text area is grayed out. I am running Windows 7 Ultimate and IE8. I tried IE Compatibility mode but it did not help. It works perfectly in Google Chrome, but Outlook Web defaults to an older interface with less functionality. "egruber" <egruber@discussions.microsoft...

office 10
I'm looking for a copy of Office 10 or something before that. Does anyone know where i could find it? Many thanks. jason In article <1191423571.962867.150020@22g2000hsm.googlegroups.com>, jason Zinoman <jason_zinoman@yahoo.com> wrote: > I'm looking for a copy of Office 10 or something before that. Does > anyone know where i could find it? Many thanks. jason A few suggestions: eBay, your local User Group, a Mac store. ...

Public Folder for only 3 of the 20 Exchange Users
We are running Exchagne. How do I create a public folder in Outlook where only the 3 owners of the company have access to? Thanks Ron you create the folder in Outlook and assign permissions for only the 3 people, making sure that the Default and Anonymous permissions are set to "none", and also deselect "Folder visible" if necessary... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Ron Boetger" <rboetger@bblink.net> wrote in message news:e87um2d8hpevrodagkpl010hj0vcc78l5n@4ax.com... > We are running Exchagne. How do I create a public folder in Outlook > where onl...

cannot send emails 04-26-10
I am using COX and Windows Mail and have followed all directions for changing the outgoing mail Server Port Number (SMTP) settings from 25 to 465, checking This server requires a secure connection (SSL)on the ADVANCED TAB and also checking "My server requires authentication" for the Outgoing Mail Server (and setting it up with "log in" supplying my user name and password on the SERVERS tab. Even so, I still get this error message when trying to send outgoing mail: The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'testing 2', Account: 'Cox', ...

windows mail
unable to send/receive mail, error message connection to server has failed. help please am not very clever at this! -- amber And the secret error message is? Please post the error message in its entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA <amber> wrote in message news:B13FAD07-B887-4855-BF2A-87450A5BCAC5@microsoft.com... > unable to send/receive mail, error message connection to server has > failed. > help pl...

Mail disappearing... help!
Hi, I hjave just re-installed Office XP and when recieving my pop3 mail I noticed messages disappearing. I have not yet re-setup my e-mail rules wizard and I looked in my deleted items folder and there was nothing there... so where is this mail disappearing to? Is there an outomatic junk mail filter of some sort? Where would it put the deleted messages? Thanks, Rich Does you have a view applied to your Inbox, such as "Unread Messages" or perhaps a filter? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to res...

Sent e-mail with attchments
I would like to be able to print out the e-mail I sent showing the Files that were sent as attachemnts (ie 6 different files that were sent as pdf files) I would like to print out my sent mail so that I have a hard copy of the e-mail and files sent along with the date and time sent. Is this possible in Outlook 2002? ...

MS Office 2010 & Office Live
I have just installed the Beta of Office 2010. It doesn't appear to be compatable with the Office Live WEB site. It appears that there is no direct way to save files to this service or to open them directly from the service. I can not find any add ons to allow for this function. It appears the only way to use this service with office 2010 is to save the documents to the local drive and then copy them to Office Live. In turn to open documents stored on Office Live is to save them to the local drive and then open them with Office 2010. ...

HELP! I did an Office 2003 repair and now all my e-mail is GONE!!
Ok, so with hopes of getting rid of an annoying message instructing me something to the effect a the file Normal.dot already existed everytime I closed Outlook I did an Office repair using the "Detect and Repair" option. When all was done and I opened Outlook again all my e-mails had dissapeared and it asked to set up an account for the program. So far I've only configured it for my Hotmail account, not my other one just in case the e-mails associated with that account are hidden in a folder somewhere and adding said account, would delete it. If I go to AppData...

Sending external mail
Dears, Please I have a question releted to prevent one of my exchange users from sending mails to external domains? Many thanks for any help. Regards, Ala see this: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF025.html -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "ala" <ala@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9E18DFF7-8CA6-41DA-B139-E7545342DE80@microsoft.com... > Dears, > Please I have a question releted to prevent one of my exchange users from > sending mails to external domains? > Many thanks for any help. > Regards, > Ala ...