Keep getting this Error ID: 0x800CCC0F

Any suggestions on how to fix this error?

inactivity.

Subject 'Fw: '
Server: 'smtp.gmail.com'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0F
Protocol: SMTP
Port: 25
Secure(SSL): Yes

"Poodlenation" <Poodlenation@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Any suggestions on how to fix this error?
>
> Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes
> for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of
> inactivity.
>
> Subject 'Fw: '
> Server: 'smtp.gmail.com'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0F
> Protocol: SMTP
> Port: 25
> Secure(SSL): Yes

Googlemail doesn't use port 25. Assuming you've configured your Gmail
account to use POP3/SMTP, see
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=76147
for the correct settings.
--
Noel

0
Ildhund

Run-time error '2147217900 (80040e14)
I have a tree list control I want to populate with Categories based on a Client. The client number is input into a text box & then the update event populates the tree based on the selection. I get a syntax error when it tries to open the recordset based on the SQL. Two tables are invloved (Client & Categories; in a 1-to-many relationship on pID field). Here'e the code: Dim rstCategory As New ADODB.recordset, rstComponent As New ADODB.recordset Dim rstSubComponent As New ADODB.recordset Dim tvwTree As Object Dim nodX As Node Dim I As Integer Dim blnAllRecs As B...

Send/Receive doesn't get Exchange 2000 mail
Outlook 2002 Send/Receive does not get mail from the Exchange server as expected. If you open a previous message the mail is properly retrieved from the Exchange 2000 server. Using Outlook 2003 Send/Receive works as expected. It's a problem with your NAT router and UDP: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q305572 -- "Gene" <gglenn@precisionimages.com> wrote in message news:0a9601c35dbc$0075a290$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Outlook 2002 Send/Receive does not get mail from the > Exchange server as expected. If you open a previous > message the ...

Area with id "VM" has an empty title.
Just started getting this error when I try to login and I cannot find where the error is coming from. No changes have been made that I am aware of. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: Microsoft.Crm.Errors.CRMException: Area with id "VM" has an empty title. Source Error: An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web reque...

Keeping rows together after link
I have spreadsheet that has several columns that link to anothe spreadsheet.This is G1:P100. My A,B,C,D columns is where I pu information related to the information in G-P. For instance, G-P link to a students information. It changes all the time. In A-D I hav columns to input criteria for each student. The problem is that whe the link updates the criteria and the student info end up on diffren rows now. For instance If B1 is " Has Housing" and G1 is " Steve" afte the update " Steve" might move to G3 and the "Has Housing" does no move with it -- Message...

Action PostURL Error
Hi, I have a web service for integration, but when I test it sent the follow error "<description>Error in action posturl.</description><details>Failed to connect the url http://localhost/customwebservices" Thanks in advance Victor ...

Error Messages That Seem Incorrect
I have the following two messages appearing: "Error. An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator" and "An error occurred while trying to send the e-mail. Try again." The first happens when closing activities or qualifying leads to accounts and contacts. The second when sending CRM e-mail from Outlook. In both cases the activity had actually been completed successfuly. eg customer received the e-mail, new account/contact created or activity showing in history. My users are repeating the process because of the error message and w...

Outlook 2003, Relaying denied error, Windows XP
I seem to have a problem when Outlook 2003 is first opened that it will not allow an email with an attachment to be sent. A 'Relaying denied' error message comes up. If I send an email without attachment this works OK and triggers the Norton anit virus software to check email before sent. After this the problem seems to go away i.e. I can now send attachments. Any ideas on why this error occurrs ? Is there a setup feature I've missed ? Have you set up authentication to your outgoing server ("More Settings..." on your account page, go to the "Outgoing Server&qu...

Error when using RMS EDC Settle function
Hello. We run RMSsp2, and use PCCharge PaymntSvr EDC software/First Data processor. PCCharge settles fine, if trying from within RMS, receive error on: 1st attempt: "Invalid Merchant" box error appears. 2nd and subsequent attempts "Invalid Destination Zip" box error appears. Erro occurs withing few seconds of settle attempt, settle progress doesnt go beyond 1/10 of progress meter and this error pops up. Any ideas? Our EDC config is fine and all batches and items are ok in PCCharge. thanks luke ...

Complie Error
Hi: When I open Excel 2003 I get a Microsoft Vusual Basic error message: "Compile Error in hidden module:AutoExecNew". My excel program runs fine after I close that message. But when I try to close Excel, I get a different message: ""Compile Error in hidden module: DistMon" I could not find any help on Micorsoft's Knowledgebase. Could any please help solving this problem? Thanks Mohan Hi have a look at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q307410 -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany mohan wrote: > Hi: > > When I open Ex...

getting sql report 2005 web service to work
The error I am getting in sql reporting service 2005 is 'The selected report is not ready for viewing. The report is still being rendered or a report snapshot is not available. (rsReportNotReady)'. There are lots of answers on the web and I have tried alot of them including obtaining extract space. The error I am getting is: " The report is still being rendered or a report snapshot is not available. (rsReportNotReady)". I am using using windows-authentication to the datasource, and I am wondering if I am not setting up the pass-through properly on t...

Hyperlink Error
I have a hyperlink set-up for a netwrok file. It works fine, but when the file is copied the hyperlin chages to the folder that the file has been copied to. original link - L:\folder\folder\file Changes to - C:\file How can I get it to keep the original link? Justin ...

getting a single line from a file
I was wondering if someone could tell me how to read a single line from a text file. I tried using getline, but my MFC program does not recognize the getline function. Nor does it recognize <string> or <string.h> or using namespace std. So is there another function that I can use in MFC? Roger Take a look at the CStdioFile MFC class. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "R.H." <roger.huggins@intermec.com> wrote in message news:e98o6IMmDHA.1764@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I was wondering if someone could tell me ho...

Link subform ID control
Link subform ID control Using Access =9203=85 I have a form with one subform. The subform holds an ID field/control (called synopsisID) and a textbox for narrative entries (memo datatype called synopsis). The main form and subform are properly linked in the Child/Master field setting (synopsisID to synopsisID). My question/issue is how to update the synopsisID textbox on the main form when it=92s assigned (by autonum) in the subform. I tried the after update event of the synopsisID on the subform, but couldn=92t get it to populate the main form. Maybe there=92s a better ...

Outlook 2007 CRM error
I get an error when starting Outlook that I have no CRM functionality, event ID 5897 shows up in the app logs with an autentication error message 0x8007002. Any ideas on what I should be looking for or how to fix this? ...

'error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing registration" Project Name
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C80055.07F02D20 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="gb2312" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, all I wrote a COM project with VS2003, when I compile this project = ,finally I get the error like 'error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error = code from "Performing registration" Project Name. Any helpful ideas would be highly appreciated! -ja ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C80055.07F02D20 Content-Type: text/html; charset="gb2312" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable...

SDK Q: "taxes distribution(s) does not equal the actual amount" error when posting
I am trying to have our orders processing system properly populate the Great Plains tables so we can TRANSFER our orders to invoices (at which point third-party tools perform so WBS re-distribution) and then POST them to GL. Thanks to rrs1977@gmail.com for your previous help. With that, I've been able to get the system to create orders and batches which Dynamics allows our users to open and Transfer to invoice (and properly triggering our third-party redistribution utilities). However, when they try to post the invoices to GL, an error shows up indicating "taxes distribution(s...

CRM integration with GP: BizTalk errors
I've completed the integration, but I'm getting 2 Biztalk errors. Any help or direction appreciated: APPLICATION ERROR: Event Type: Error Event Source: Application Error Event Category: (100) Event ID: 1000 Date: 8/24/2005 Time: 4:51:50 AM User: N/A Computer: NJBTS02 Description: Faulting application MSCIS.exe, version 3.0.2023.0, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 5.2.3790.1830, fault address 0x000396d0. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. Data: 0000: 41 70 70 6c 69 63 61 74 Applicat 0008: 69 6f 6e 20 46 61 69 6c ...

Item ID of HQ and Store
Is itemid of store (item table) is the same with item of hq (item table) ? ex. if in item (store) has this id =1020 and itemlookupcode=123456789 will this record be in item table of hq , having the same id ? No, but the Field HQID in the SO Item Table will have the ID of that Item in HQ. "GregDxb" <GregDxb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FB8F1EC3-9F76-458F-BEB7-FFAF19CD0399@microsoft.com... > Is itemid of store (item table) is the same with item of hq (item table) ? > > ex. if in item (store) > has this id =1020 and itemlookupcode=123456789 &g...

Windows Live ID Problems
I have been using Money 2006 for the last 2 years. Since the online updates stopped as of 9/1/08, I was prompted to download a new version. I downloaded and installed MS Money Plus 2008. When I attempt to log in using my Windows Live ID and password I get the following error: "The email address or password is incorrect. Please try again." I never had this problem with the older version. My Windows Live ID and password work fine on this website and when I go to the main passport website. I am using Windows XP Home Edition, and have been for the last 5+ years. I have re-...

Error after attempting to send message OTL6
each time i attempt to send a message in outlook6 the send and receive bar will proceed right to the end and immediately post following: unknown error protocal:SMTP, port:0, Secure(SSL):No Error Number OX800C0131 The new window: DIRECTDB.DLL HAS COMMITTED ERROR MSIMN WILL CLOSE NOW PROPERTIES OF DIRECTDB.DLL IS VERSION 6.0.2800.1106 HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!! waynedog_7@passport.com <waynedog@prodigy.net> wrote: > each time i attempt to send a message in outlook6 Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

Cannot Close Outlook 2007. it keeps recovering info and restarting
Hi, I installed Windows Update KB980248 and updated the Bluetooth device driver three days ago. But since then I found I could not close Outlook. Every time I clicked close on top right corner, the main window closed but the outlook icon on the tray did not go away. Instead, it gave out a dialog saying 'Outlook stopped working', and then another dialog 'Outlook is trying to recover your information', followed by a dialog 'Outlook is restarting'. Then it restarted and the full window came back. I have been using Outlook 2007 for more than 2 years and it...

POP3 error
why does this keep appearing when I try to send pictures? Please post the entire error message (copy / paste). Is it only on picture emails - not on text emails? <maddogn@live.com> wrote in message news:u$x4XpEfKHA.2160@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > why does this keep appearing when I try to send pictures? Probably because you don't have your email account set up properly. It would have been helpful if you had included the complete error = message. Are you trying to set up your Live.com account in Windows Mail? If so, use the settings given here: http://mailcall...

Messages in sent folder automatically gets deleted periodically on IMAP account
Windows Mail v6.0.6000.16386 using IMAP on Windows Vista Home Premium Every once a while, my email messages in my "sent" folder for some reason gets automatically deleted. Is there a way I can prevent this from taking place? Other than accessing the account via POP3 instead of IMAP, no. snomazushi wrote: > Windows Mail v6.0.6000.16386 using IMAP on Windows Vista Home Premium > > Every once a while, my email messages in my "sent" folder for some reason > gets automatically deleted. Is there a way I can prevent this from taking > place? ...

Why Out of memory error when trying to create a thread?
I'm using MS Visual C++ .NET, Windows XP, and 1GB RAM. Why could be the reason why I get an error message saying Out of memory when running the following code CClientThread* pThread = (CClientThread*) AfxBeginThread(RUNTIME_CLASS(CClientThread), THREAD_PRIORITY_NORMAL, 0, CREATE_SUSPENDED); My application does only have this additional thread. Joachim wrote: > I'm using MS Visual C++ .NET, Windows XP, and 1GB RAM. > Why could be the reason why I get an error message saying > > Out of memory > > when running the following code > > CClientThread* pThread =...

get sql server schema to xml?
Hello, How can I get table/column schema of a sql server database? i want to convert the entire schema into an xml file. thanks in advance. You can use a DataReader's GetSchemaTable method "suzy" <suzy@spam.com> wrote in message news:ckNyb.372$nL5.173@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk... > Hello, > > How can I get table/column schema of a sql server database? i want to > convert the entire schema into an xml file. > > thanks in advance. > > Oops, sorry for not posting the link... you can do it with the Connection Object as well... here's a ...