Junk mail that is not junk mail

Windows 7, Live Mail v2009, suddenly is putting everything from one of
my contacts in junk mail folder. Put contact in safe senders list, had
no effect on situation. Appears to be no way to simply TURN OFF junk
mail detection. How can I tell Live Mail to stop making decisions for
me?
0
Frank

Tools | Safety Options | Options Tab. Check the first button to set it for
no automatic filtering.

Check the Blocked Senders tab and make sure the address is not listed
there.

Make sure you have no message rules that could be responsible.
--
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP  [Mail]

"Frank Natoli" <FrankJNatoli@EmbarqMail.com> wrote in message
> Windows 7, Live Mail v2009, suddenly is putting everything from one of
> my contacts in junk mail folder. Put contact in safe senders list, had
> no effect on situation. Appears to be no way to simply TURN OFF junk
> mail detection. How can I tell Live Mail to stop making decisions for
> me?

0
Bruce
3/4/2010 3:16:39 AM
On Mar 3, 10:16=A0pm, "Bruce Hagen" <B...@nospam.invalid> wrote:
> Tools | Safety Options | Options Tab. Check the first button to set it fo=
r no automatic filtering.

> Check the Blocked Senders tab and make sure the address is not listed
> there.
>
> Make sure you have no message rules that could be responsible.

Bruce: first radio button "no automatic filtering" is checked, but
that button reads "junk mail still sent to junk mail folder". So much
for "no automatic filtering".

Blocked sender list is empty. There is one message rule, related to a
different e-mail address. I repeat, I have put the subject e-mail
address in the "safe senders" list. These are simple text messages, no
links, no funny business. Live Mail simply decided to put all e-mails
from this person in the "junk mail" folder.

Do you have any idea what twisted logic convinces Live Mail to put
ordinary text messages in the junk mail folder?
0
Frank
3/4/2010 3:35:52 AM
On Mar 3, 10:16 pm, "Bruce Hagen" <B...@nospam.invalid> wrote:
> Tools | Safety Options | Options Tab. Check the first button to set it
> for no automatic filtering.
>
> Check the Blocked Senders tab and make sure the address is not listed
> there.
>
> Make sure you have no message rules that could be responsible.

Bruce: first radio button "no automatic filtering" is checked, but
that button reads "junk mail still sent to junk mail folder". So much
for "no automatic filtering".

Blocked sender list is empty. There is one message rule, related to a
different e-mail address. I repeat, I have put the subject e-mail
address in the "safe senders" list. These are simple text messages, no
links, no funny business. Live Mail simply decided to put all e-mails
from this person in the "junk mail" folder.

Do you have any idea what twisted logic convinces Live Mail to put
ordinary text messages in the junk mail folder?
=======================================

The first button checked says the Blocked Senders will still be sent to
the Junk folder, so only if they are in the BS list.

This is a POP3 account? No third party spam program including your servers
Website?
--
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP  [Mail]

0
Bruce
3/4/2010 3:47:37 AM
Frank,

Is this a Hotmail account(Hotmail.com, Live.com, Msn.com) using Http(DeltaSync server) in WLM ?

If so, ask the sender to send another message. Don't use WLM, but do use the web UI.  If it appears in the web UI Junk folder, the
web filters are responsible, not WLM. The web UI filters take precedent(they act on mail delivered to the web Inbox). WLM for an
http account mirrors the web Junk folder and acts on messages delivered to it Inbox.

To modify the web Junk filter...logon at mail.live.com -> Options/More Options/Filters and Reporting

Note: If the sender is in your contact list in the web UI or WLM, do not add the sender to the Safe Senders list.

Finally...the web UI filter is learned, the WLM filter has not been updated(unlike Outlook which occurs monthly via Microsoft
Update)for quite some time.

--
  ...winston
  ms-mvp mail

p.s. Nice last name !!! :)
 https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Winston

pps. Its probably a good idea to anti-spam your email address when posting to public forums to prevent harvesting of email
addresses for spam bots or use a throw-away email address(google, hotmail, etc)

"Frank Natoli" <FrankJNatoli@EmbarqMail.com> wrote in message
> Windows 7, Live Mail v2009, suddenly is putting everything from one of
> my contacts in junk mail folder. Put contact in safe senders list, had
> no effect on situation. Appears to be no way to simply TURN OFF junk
> mail detection. How can I tell Live Mail to stop making decisions for
> me?

0
winston
3/4/2010 6:35:58 AM
On Mar 3, 10:47=A0pm, "Bruce Hagen" <B...@nospam.invalid> wrote:
> "Frank Natoli" <FrankJNat...@EmbarqMail.com> wrote in message

> On Mar 3, 10:16 pm, "Bruce Hagen" <B...@nospam.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Tools | Safety Options | Options Tab. Check the first button to set it
> > for no automatic filtering.
>
> > Check the Blocked Senders tab and make sure the address is not listed
> > there.
>
> > Make sure you have no message rules that could be responsible.
>
> Bruce: first radio button "no automatic filtering" is checked, but
> that button reads "junk mail still sent to junk mail folder". So much
> for "no automatic filtering".
>
> Blocked sender list is empty. There is one message rule, related to a
> different e-mail address. I repeat, I have put the subject e-mail
> address in the "safe senders" list. These are simple text messages, no
> links, no funny business. Live Mail simply decided to put all e-mails
> from this person in the "junk mail" folder.
>
> Do you have any idea what twisted logic convinces Live Mail to put
> ordinary text messages in the junk mail folder?
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

> The first button checked says the Blocked Senders will still be sent to
> the Junk folder, so only if they are in the BS list.
>
> This is a POP3 account? No third party spam program including your server=
> Website?
> --
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0Bruce Hagen
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0MS-MVP =A0[Mail]
> =A0 =A0 =A0 Imperial Beach, CA

Yes, POP3. Am using Norton 2009 Internet Security and Anti-Virus but
both are 11 months old and don't think anything has changed for them.
0
Frank
3/5/2010 2:06:46 AM
On Mar 4, 1:35=A0am, "...winston" <winston...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Frank,
>
> Is this a Hotmail account(Hotmail.com, Live.com, Msn.com) using Http(Delt=
aSync server) in WLM ?

> If so, ask the sender to send another message. Don't use WLM, but do use =
the web UI. =A0If it appears in the web UI Junk folder, the
> web filters are responsible, not WLM. The web UI filters take precedent(t=
hey act on mail delivered to the web Inbox). WLM for an
> http account mirrors the web Junk folder and acts on messages delivered t=
o it Inbox.

> To modify the web Junk filter...logon at mail.live.com -> Options/More Op=
tions/Filters and Reporting

> Note: If the sender is in your contact list in the web UI or WLM, do not =
add the sender to the Safe Senders list.

> Finally...the web UI filter is learned, the WLM filter has not been updat=
ed(unlike Outlook which occurs monthly via Microsoft
> Update)for quite some time.
>
> --
> =A0 ...winston
> =A0 ms-mvp mail
>
> p.s. Nice last name !!! :)
> =A0https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Winston
>
> pps. Its probably a good idea to anti-spam your email address when postin=
g to public forums to prevent harvesting of email
> addresses for spam bots or use a throw-away email address(google, hotmail=
, etc)

> "Frank Natoli" <FrankJNat...@EmbarqMail.com> wrote in message

> > Windows 7, Live Mail v2009, suddenly is putting everything from one of
> > my contacts in junk mail folder. Put contact in safe senders list, had
> > no effect on situation. Appears to be no way to simply TURN OFF junk
> > mail detection. How can I tell Live Mail to stop making decisions for
> > me?- Hide quoted text -

Yes, the sender who is being sent to junk mail purgatory is a hotmail
account. But I've been receiving e-mails from this sending from that e-
mail address for YEARS. This all started happening three days ago.

"Don't use WLM, but do use the web UI"

Are you saying don't write to my contact via WLM? And instead write
via web UI? I've never used web UI and don't even know how to do it.

Is there any doubt that WLM is deciding this sender is junk? Even
though the sender is in my "safe sender" list?
0
Frank
3/5/2010 2:11:41 AM
The Hotmail account question was asking if 'your' receiving account was a Hotmail account, not the sender.

This forum is not Microsoft support. We are users like yourself. All volunteering our time to share our knowledge and experience.
No one in this forum writes anything to your contact list.

If you are using a Hotmail account in WLM, then as noted before...the Hotmail web UI filters act prior to delivering mail to the
Hotmail account in WLM.  I.e. the messages may be placed in the junk folder prior to your ever attempting to receive them in WLM.

Can you tell us the type of account your are using to receive this email(we don't need your username or password) only the
domain(the part of your email address after the @ symbol). And please provide if this account is configured to use Pop, http, or
IMAP(look on the account's properties server tab).

There is always doubt about why a message ends up in the junk folder..message content has been known to be one cause.

And finally, disable both incoming and outgoing email scanning in your Antivirus software.

--
  ...winston
  ms-mvp mail

> On Mar 4, 1:35 am, "...winston" <winston...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Frank,
>>
>> Is this a Hotmail account(Hotmail.com, Live.com, Msn.com) using Http(DeltaSync server) in WLM ?
>>
>> If so, ask the sender to send another message. Don't use WLM, but do use the web UI.  If it appears in the web UI Junk folder,
>> the
>> web filters are responsible, not WLM. The web UI filters take precedent(they act on mail delivered to the web Inbox). WLM for an
>> http account mirrors the web Junk folder and acts on messages delivered to it Inbox.
>>
>> To modify the web Junk filter...logon at mail.live.com -> Options/More Options/Filters and Reporting
>>
>> Note: If the sender is in your contact list in the web UI or WLM, do not add the sender to the Safe Senders list.
>>
>> Finally...the web UI filter is learned, the WLM filter has not been updated(unlike Outlook which occurs monthly via Microsoft
>> Update)for quite some time.
>>
>> --
>>   ...winston
>>   ms-mvp mail
>>
>> p.s. Nice last name !!! :)
>>  https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Winston
>>
>> pps. Its probably a good idea to anti-spam your email address when posting to public forums to prevent harvesting of email
>> addresses for spam bots or use a throw-away email address(google, hotmail, etc)
>>
>> "Frank Natoli" <FrankJNat...@EmbarqMail.com> wrote in message

>> > Windows 7, Live Mail v2009, suddenly is putting everything from one of
>> > my contacts in junk mail folder. Put contact in safe senders list, had
>> > no effect on situation. Appears to be no way to simply TURN OFF junk
>> > mail detection. How can I tell Live Mail to stop making decisions for
>> > me?- Hide quoted text -

> Yes, the sender who is being sent to junk mail purgatory is a hotmail
> account. But I've been receiving e-mails from this sending from that e-
> mail address for YEARS. This all started happening three days ago.
>
> "Don't use WLM, but do use the web UI"
>
> Are you saying don't write to my contact via WLM? And instead write
> via web UI? I've never used web UI and don't even know how to do it.
>
> Is there any doubt that WLM is deciding this sender is junk? Even
> though the sender is in my "safe sender" list?

0
winston
3/5/2010 3:04:36 AM
On Mar 4, 10:04=A0pm, "...winston" <winston...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The Hotmail account question was asking if 'your' receiving account was a=
 Hotmail account, not the sender.

> This forum is not Microsoft support. We are users like yourself. All volu=
nteering our time to share our knowledge and experience.
> No one in this forum writes anything to your contact list.
>
> If you are using a Hotmail account in WLM, then as noted before...the Hot=
mail web UI filters act prior to delivering mail to the
> Hotmail account in WLM. =A0I.e. the messages may be placed in the junk fo=
lder prior to your ever attempting to receive them in WLM.

> Can you tell us the type of account your are using to receive this email(=
we don't need your username or password) only the
> domain(the part of your email address after the @ symbol). And please pro=
vide if this account is configured to use Pop, http, or
> IMAP(look on the account's properties server tab).
>
> There is always doubt about why a message ends up in the junk folder..mes=
sage content has been known to be one cause.

> And finally, disable both incoming and outgoing email scanning in your An=
tivirus software.

> --
> =A0 ...winston
> =A0 ms-mvp mail
>
> "Frank Natoli" <FrankJNat...@EmbarqMail.com> wrote in message

> > On Mar 4, 1:35 am, "...winston" <winston...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Frank,
>
> >> Is this a Hotmail account(Hotmail.com, Live.com, Msn.com) using Http(D=
eltaSync server) in WLM ?

> >> If so, ask the sender to send another message. Don't use WLM, but do u=
se the web UI. =A0If it appears in the web UI Junk folder,
> >> the
> >> web filters are responsible, not WLM. The web UI filters take preceden=
t(they act on mail delivered to the web Inbox). WLM for an
> >> http account mirrors the web Junk folder and acts on messages delivere=
d to it Inbox.

> >> To modify the web Junk filter...logon at mail.live.com -> Options/More=
 Options/Filters and Reporting

> >> Note: If the sender is in your contact list in the web UI or WLM, do n=
ot add the sender to the Safe Senders list.

> >> Finally...the web UI filter is learned, the WLM filter has not been up=
dated(unlike Outlook which occurs monthly via Microsoft
> >> Update)for quite some time.
>
> >> --
> >> =A0 ...winston
> >> =A0 ms-mvp mail
>
> >> p.s. Nice last name !!! :)
> >> =A0https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Winston
>
> >> pps. Its probably a good idea to anti-spam your email address when pos=
ting to public forums to prevent harvesting of email
> >> addresses for spam bots or use a throw-away email address(google, hotm=
ail, etc)

> >> "Frank Natoli" <FrankJNat...@EmbarqMail.com> wrote in message

> > Yes, the sender who is being sent to junk mail purgatory is a hotmail
> > account. But I've been receiving e-mails from this sending from that e-
> > mail address for YEARS. This all started happening three days ago.
>
> > "Don't use WLM, but do use the web UI"
>
> > Are you saying don't write to my contact via WLM? And instead write
> > via web UI? I've never used web UI and don't even know how to do it.
>
> > Is there any doubt that WLM is deciding this sender is junk? Even
> > though the sender is in my "safe sender" list?- Hide quoted text -

Problem solved. It was the Live Mail phishing filter, which on its
default setting had starting three days ago decided that text messages
FROM a hotmail account were phishing. The text messages are pure text
except for the advertising link at the bottom that hotmail attaches to
outgoing messages. Turned off phishing filter, messages no longer sent
to junk mail purgatory.

How do you like that? Microsoft appends the advertising link to its
hotmail messages, and then Microsoft Live Mail pronounces the same
message "phishing".

What we have hee-yuh is a fail-yuh to communicate!
0
Frank

Password error when e-mailing a spreadsheet.
I receive this error when attempting to e-mail a spreadsheet (by clicking 'Send this sheet' in Excel): "A sheet in the workbook you are trying to save is password protected. Password protected sheets cannot be saved in the HTML format. To save this file in HTML, you must first remove the password." Is there a workaround or solution for this error that will allow me to e-mail a password protected spreadsheet from within Excel? Thank you. Send it as an attachment, but send it as a *.xls file--a real workbook???? swellett wrote: > > I receive this error when at...

How to stop flooding on e-mail accounts
What product should I use if I want to eliminate, for example, the possibility of a hacker hit one of my users with thousands of e-mails until his mailbox is full ? I have Symantec AVF3.0. Its worth having a quick chat with your ISP as they may have something to help. >-----Original Message----- >What product should I use if I want to eliminate, for example, the >possibility of a hacker hit one of my users with thousands of e-mails until >his mailbox is full ? I have Symantec AVF3.0. > > >. > Marlon, Try Spam Marshall (http://www.spammarshall.com). Besides fil...

E-mail duplicates
Hi, how can I remove more than thousand e-mail duplicates easily? (freeware plugin) Thank in advance: luupocok@hotmail.com select them and hit the delete key. real easy. "LuuPocok" <luupocok@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23$fE7eTmFHA.3380@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > how can I remove more than thousand e-mail duplicates easily? > (freeware plugin) > > Thank in advance: > luupocok@hotmail.com > > I would have do this for years... 1170 email duplicates "Jack Handey" <nothere@overthere.com> wrote in message news:...

my e-mail dose not work in office 2007
i am trying to e-mail from office 2007 i have to icon but when i click on it nothing happens do i have to activate it "glo" <glo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D3ED581-F3ED-4C6A-9048-893EC1F57761@microsoft.com... >i am trying to e-mail from office 2007 i have to icon but when i click on >it > nothing happens do i have to activate it And your email client is? -- Asking a question? Please tell us the version of the application you are asking about, your OS, Service Pack level and the FULL contents of any error message(s) See if your mail p...

Multiple users one pop account
I'm trying to troubleshoot a problem. The client has a 2 pop mail accounts on the system. One account is personal. The other is shared and multiple users access the mail from that account. In order to ensure that all users are able to retrieve that mail, the shared account is configured to leave mail on the server and then after 10 days it is pulled from the server. The problem is that out of the 4 people who share that pop mail account (from different computers), one of them is getting duplicates for mail that has already been retrieved by that system? (not all the time, just once a...

Using the mail merge function from excell
Is there a way of using the mail merge function in word to set up a three column format of names and addresses. I need to do this without using the "label" format - as I need it in word domument format in order to be able to add and make changes in word. Thanks Sheila You may want to look into storing your data in excel (already has nice columns and rows) and using MSWord's builtin MailMerge to create the labels. You may want to read some tips for mailmerge: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge The first is from Davi...

CRM mail router marking e-mails as read
Hello all I have a couple of questions regarding the CRM E-mail router for V3 Incoming emails into Outlook (with CRM desktop client) are getting marked as read before they actually are. Is this by design? Is so, is there a config setting somewhere that can change this behavior Andy comments or suggestions would gratefully received I assume the outlook client has the rules applied for the exchange connector. The action of sending the mail to the crm exchange sync mailbox appears to mark the email as read -- ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery...

Problems Getting a Field to Work in a New Mail Message form
I have Outlook 2000 SR-1 using IMO (Internet Mail Only - not Exchange Server). Does anyone know of a way to make sure the From: field appears in a new mail message? For reasons too lengthy to get into, it would be very helpful for me to see the From: field (with my default email address already filled in, of course) as well as they typical To:, CC: and Subject: fields when composing a new email. I did try to create a new form (Tools >Forms >Design a Form >Message) but when I used it, the default email address did not appear. What am I doing wrong? Thanks, Sangrateo SangrateoATanonymo...

spamming mail
Hello, I am having a problem with a lot of spamming mail coming through my Exchange server that cauuses on the email files. Thanks for your help Roy Use a spam filtering software. Spam Marshall - http://www.spammarshall.com (Free and very good) ORF - http://www.vamsoft.com (Cheap but works only with RBL servers) BrightMail - http://www.brightmail.com (Expensive but very good) Sophos - http://www.sophos.com (Expensive but very good) "Roy A." wrote: > Hello, > > I am having a problem with a lot of spamming mail coming > through my Exchange server that cauuses on ...

Copying Mail and Contacts but can't export
I had to reinstall my OS due to new chipset on my computer (new motherboard :>) anyways my old mail which I had saved in the drafts folder as well as my addressbook can not be accessed? I should have exported them before I installed the new motherboard but I did not think my os would need reinstalling. Anyways is there a way to find the specific files containing the mail and addressbook and import them into the outlook. I have outlook 2002 installed. Thanks All of your Outlook data is stored in a file with a .PST extension. Search your drive for all .PST files. If you're u...

Can't e-mail from Word 2000 using Outlook 2002/XP
After "upgrading" Outlook 2000 SP-1 to Outlook 2002, I can't create a Word letter from within Outlook or send a file to a recipient from within Word. When I try to create a letter from within Outlook, I get the error "To use this feature you must install the version of Microsoft Word that matches the installed version of Microsoft Outlook". I've tried The Outlook 2002 "repair", and even uninstalled it and re-installed Outlook 2000 SP-1. In that configuration, the software worked fine. But when I "upgraded" again to Outlook 2002, it was br...

Require approval of out-going e-mail messages
I am looking for a way to provide Exchange 2003 users outbound e-mail, but to configure it so that it cannot leave the server until it has been approved by another party. My client wants to read, and approve, all outbound e-mail from their server. I know that something like this exists for placing appointments on a shared calendar. In that situation, the moderator must approve the appointment before it can be added to the calendar. I am looking for something similar for outbound e-mail. Does anyone have any idea? Thanks, --David If you use a smart relay host at the gateway, you...

Live Mail 05-05-10
I just updated my windows mail to windows live mail. Some how it deletes some messages before going into inbox. For example, an email from my sister with a doc attachment showed in unread mail folder and then disappeared. Same thing with an email from my bank that had no attachment. I have set up the view to show all. I am operating in vista home premium 32 bit. As I do not know how to setup live mail forum, I am posting here. I am confident that there will be help available here. -- Best Regards Noor Motani I see that you were able to post to the Windows Mail newsgroup=2...

Outlook Express won't send mail (sometimes)
I have recently begun to get the following error message when sending mail. It doesn't happen all the time, but often enough to be a hassle: Error Mail could not be sent to account "account name" Explanation sorry, you have not authenticated for relay and <recipient's email address> is not a local address. (#5.7.1) We have recently changed our POP servers, and this is the only computer that is having the problem. As far as I can tell, everything is set up correctly Microsoft Outlook Express 5 Macintosh Edition version 5.0.6 on Mac OS 9.2.2. Thank you in advanc...

Junk Mail
I have clients that have been in my contact list for years that are now going into my junk mail. I have added them to my safe sender list and my safe sender domain list several times, but they keep going into my junk mail. Any ideas? Tools | Junk E-mail Options | Blocked Senders. Have you removed them from that list? -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Kokopelli" <Kokopelli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CE0CDB48-540B-4D90-BC01-311138C256FD@microsoft.com... >I have clients that have been in my c...

Recommendations on Front end mail secuity
Can anyone give me their thoughts on the best appliance based anti-spam, anti-virus, anti-spoofing and phishing equipment out there? I currently use Tumbleweed Mailgate, but was wondering if there were any positive experiences with other products out there, such as Symantec, Barracuda, etc, etc. Thanks!! I recently purchased the Barracuda 400. It blocks a boat load of spam although I did blacklist all of the Asian Pacific Network and RIPE manually. As I have gotten used to it's interface, I'd say it's pretty easy to use. One of my counterparts near by asked me to sh...

Disable Recovered Mail function
How do I disable the Recovered Message function? I have tried most of the fixes suggested in other threads, but it keeps coming back each time I open WinMail. Easiest fix for that: Upgrade to Windows Live Mail: http://download.live.com/wlmail=20 --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen "Trw6142" <Trw6142@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:1845A3B6-A9F4-45BC-BADF-A04A2F2CF03F@microsoft.com... > How do I disable the Recovered Message function? I have tried most of = the...

Cannot receive mail from one person
We have one email account named "test" that some are not able to receive from. I'm using IMAP for my mail and the messages come through fine. However POP3 clients are having limited success. I've checked the server logs, it shows that the clients logged in and retreieved the messages, however it never shows up in their inbox. I've turned on logging in Outlook in one of the problem clients and it shows that the mail was received, but we can't find it anywhere. Is this some new Microsoft mail rule causing this or ??? Thanks, Benjamin Jennings .....

Sybari Antigen ASM Junk Mail Folder
We have just turned on the Sybrari Antigen ASM Junk Mail filter for our Outlook clients on our Exchange 2000 server (Sybari is version 8.0) running on a Windows 2000 SP4 server. We are running IIS 5.0 on the same server in the default location of C:\Inetpub\wwwroot for OWA. When you try to access the new folder in Outlook you get the following message. Access is denied. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: ...

probleme pour envoyer certain mail
Bonjour, Je rencontre un probleme sur certain mail qui restent dans la boite d'envois d'outlook XP. Ce probleme se produits la plus part du temps lorsque le mail comporte des pieces jointes. Comment puis je faire pour remedier a mon probleme ? Merci de votre aide ; Francois. Bonjour fchiausa -- essai microsoft.public.fr.outlook. Bonne chance! -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:ebde804e.0404190723.2740456e@posting.google.com, fchiausa wrote...

How can I attach an email (from my Live Mail inbox) to a new email
Neither the Insert nor Attach functions seem to provide a way to do this (which I do with the paperclip icon and then Item in Outlook 2003 on my other computer). -- Derek Do it the other way round... Right-click on the message you want to send, and select either "Forward", or "Forward as Attachment" -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail "Derek" <Derek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:51D8BE48-9C22-4600-A73A-121726FAD430@microsoft.com... > Neither the Insert nor Attach func...

automatic mail when an opportunity is deleted
hi need to generate an automatic mail when an opportunity is deleted. is it possible? thanks you will have to use a post callout to achieve that. THis article will help http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnmbscrm1_2/html/mbs_crmpostcalloutsv1d2.asp also why would you do this when an opportunity is deleted? are you trying to do some auditing on users? "pepe" <pepe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8F869CD2-7291-4E86-B3B3-D08C7682F7E4@microsoft.com... > hi > need to generate an automatic mail when an opportunity is del...

Outgoing mail sitting in Queue
I upgrade from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003. Since upgrading, I have the follow issues 1. Outgoing email sits in the Message awaiting directory lookup queue 2. OWA does not work, I do not have an M Drive mapping anymore Any Ideas anyone To The M is not longer available on Exchange 2003. Try Internet mail wizard on exchange 2003 for the outgoing messages. Try to browse for the IIS virtual directory exchange directly from IIS to see if OWA is working from there. good luck >-----Original Message----- >I upgrade from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003. Since upgrading, I have t...

How to separate mail from .pst, access later
I copy my .pst file back and forth from my desktop to notebook computer. Now it is very large. How can I separate a lot of the mail I have into a file that I can access when I want to but don't have to copy anymore with the active mail. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Display Name that E-Mail Recipients See
re: Outlook 2003 When I send e-mail to people, in the FROM FIELD, they only see my complete e-mail address. The e-mail address is NOT preceeded by a "friendly" display name, as one might expect. As per MS Office Online Assistance at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011507601033.aspx I have ensured that I have the friendly name I want showing in the YOUR NAME field under USER INFORMATION under TOOLS|E-MAIL ACCOUNTS. This does not solve the problem. I can temporarily solve it, per individual e-mail message, by selecting HAVE REPLIES SENT TO under MESSAGE OPTIONS a...