Independently set columns windows live mail (IMAP)

I'm having problems with the with windows live mail and the columns on my
imap email account. If I change columns in the inbox the columns in the sent
mail box changes to the also. How can I set the columns in each folder
independently? I have no problems doing with with my pop account. Thanks in
advance for any help.

0
Endlessknight

Auto-update Fill Series in column that has randomly spaced blank c
Hi, I have a worksheet of projects listed by quarter. A cell (say A6) contains QTR 1, followed by cells in column A filled with a series (1,2,3...say up to 12). Then comes a blank row followed by a row containing words "QTR 2" and then the fill series continues from where it left under QTR 1 i.e. 13,14,15...say up to 18. And so on for QTR 3 and QTR 4. When a new project is added, I want to be able to add a row and with minimal steps, want the fill series below this added new project, to update. When I delete a row (project), I want the fill series to automatically ...

setting the status programmatically on a custom entity
Hello, I have the following code which closes a custom entity (5 being the value of the status reason associated with "Close" in the "Inactive" state). THis code is ran in a pre-update plugin. SetStateDynamicEntityRequest request = new SetStateDynamicEntityRequest(); request.Entity = new Moniker(); request.Entity.Name = "lund_cheevent"; request.Entity.Id = CHEEventID; request.State = "Inactive"; request.Status = 5; service.Execute(request); The problem is that I receive the following error: "State Code...

Sorting pivot table by specific field (column)
Hey guys (and girls), Anyone know how to sort a pivot table by a specific field (not the total sum of the fields)? For instance, if I have 5 years of data 2002-6 and 20 countries. If I make a pivot table of these I get 21 rows (the countries + total) and 6 columns for years (5 years of data + total). If I use the Field Settings --> Advanced --> Sort by field the Pivot table (PT) will be sorted by the sum of the different fields. What if I don't want this, but rater want to sort it by for instance year 2003. How do I do that? Anyone have a nice and clever solution? Much appreciated...

Problems with outgoing e-mail
I am having problems sending e-mails out using my Outlook. I am using a high speed connection in my hotel room. The IT person from the hotel said it's because of their security system (spoofing!?!). I am able to use my browser just fine, Yahoo mail works fine, I receive mail in Outlook fine, but can't send any out The error I get is "The SMTP server name you specified cannot be found". The "My server requires authentication" is checked. I'm afraid it is not my Outlook, and the hotel can't do anything else I appreciate anyone's help. On Wed, 19 May 2004...

IMCEA
I am new to Microsoft exchange and am looking out for details on IMCEA (a.k.a. Internet Mail Connector Encapsulated Addressing). 1) The first very basis question is what is IMCEA. 2) How does routing happen when we send an email using IMCEA. 3) Does exchange strip IMCEA<type> string before send the destination address to connector or it sends it as is. E.g. Suppose I have a connector that can understand SMS address type. Now, using OL i send an email to IMCEASMS-123456789@localdomain.local. In this scenario, what will be the recipient addres in my connector? a) IMCEASMS-123456789@l...

Payable Trxs Inquiry Window by Vendor
When I look up this one Vendor and do an Inquiry I'm getting the below msg. "the stored procedure createSQLTMP Table returned the following results: DBMS: 2627, Microsoft Dynamics GP" We are using SQL 2005 and GP 9. The problem is when I go to look up the vendor docs I don't see an invoice but I see the payment in WORK status. I can see the vendor invoice when I look up by doc number. I have ran check links and still receiving the same msg. Thanks in advance. Ok, I fixed my own problem I deleted the Payment in Work Status and ran check link and it recreated the payment in ...

=?windows-1252?Q?Student_=96_why_use_Landed_Costs=3F?=
I=92m a student studying GP and accounting in general and I wish to understand why use Landed Costs. I know LC incorporates all the extra costs of obtaining the goods into the cost of inventory but why bother? So your COGS is higher resulting in a lower gross margin. But if you expense the costs of obtaining the goods, it should still result in the same bottom line no? And isn=92t it the bottom line that counts? TIA JDM Good points all Jimmy. Use of Landed Cost is for the more anal of us bean counters :). Seriously though, some companies prefer not to recognize the cost until the period ...

Attaching CFrameWnd object to existing non-MFC window
Hello! I need to attach CFrameWnd-derived object to existing non-MFC window. The window has quite complex a window procedure. My CFrameWnd-derived object has its own MFC message map which I need to use. So the question is now how to combine the window procedures of both CFrameWnd-derived class and the original window. I subclassed the original non-MFC window, and overloaded the DefWindowProc with sth like: LRESULT CMainFrame::DefWindowProc( UINT message, WPARAM wParam, LPARAM lParam ) { if(m_pfnSuper && m_hWnd) { return(( WNDPROC(m_pfnSuper))(m_hWnd,message,wParam,l...

Windows XP 64 - Blue Screen of Death
Hi all, So I have set Event logging with small memory dump in XP 64 bit, in the System Properties/Startup & Recovery, in order to diagnose a BSOD in win32k.sys, page_fault_in_nonpaged_area. Unfortunately, when my PC blue screens, no event is written, and no minidump appears in the minidump folder. I have tried this both with letting the PC reboot automatically, and without. How do I ensure a minidump appears, and a system log entry is written? Cheers Vandervecken PS Crossposted purposely in XP 64 bit discussion, and accidentally in XP Media Center. Did this start happenin...

MDI App new Doc/View window: support from Developer?
Hello NG, I want to add a new Doc/View Window with menu in my MDI app. I use MS Developer 2003, Version 7.1. Up to now, I wrote all classes and resources alone, i.e. CNewDoc, CNewFrame, CNewView, IDR_NEW_VIEW_TMPL, IDD_NEWVIEW, ... And in CMyApp::InitInstance AddDocTemplate(...). Is this the only way? Or can the developer studio add all that stuff the same way as it does when I start a new MDI project? Thanks for hints, Guido You just need to do it manually like you are doing: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/0dyc0e53(VS.80).aspx Tom "Guido Franz...

Object or class does not support the set of events Error
This post is for anyone who has seen this problem. I have posted a solution below. Situation: The error message "Object or class does not support the set of events" occurred in my database just after I received a "database corruption error". The corruption error appeared right after I closed then reopened my database. I assumed this happened because I opened it immediately after it crashed and I had recently set the database to auto compact & repair on close. MS Access asked me if I wanted to save a backup, and I said yes. After this, neither the original database...

Object or class does not support set of events
I am running Access 2003 on Windows 7 Ultimate. I've created a blank database with a single form containing a single list box control and have put some code in the form's open event to populate the list box. No matter what the code is, when I try to open the form I get the error: The expression on open you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: Object or class does not support the set of events. Thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions. DT My computer was running Access 2007 and Access 2003 simultaneously. I uninstalled ...

Where can we get xml scheme for tuning setting of WM2003/WM5.0 PDA
Hi all, We are working upon setting up a lot of WM2003/WM5.0 empowered mobile devices according with company standards. As far as I know these settings are tuned through xml file. Then this xml file has to be deployed deployed/executed onto mobile device. My question is where xml scheme for tuning such setting is published so we may assign necessary properties referencing it? Thank you in advance. ...

Forwarding e-mail with rules from another e-mail address.
Hi, I have two e-mail accounts. Once I manually forward my mail from the other account to my other e-mail account, I would like Company X's mail to go in the Company X's folder. Any ideas as to how to set up a rule for this? Thanks in advance. Just edit the Rule to add a move action. <moochito@invalid.hotmail.com> wrote in message news:99cmp1pkc7qnp96bp4k72aiogvc11jntb4@4ax.com... > Hi, > > I have two e-mail accounts. > > Once I manually forward my mail from the other account to my other > e-mail account, I would like Company X's mail to go in the C...

windows mail
My windows mail is not working, it will not let me send out any messages and this just started today, I was able to send out messages a couple days ago. Can anyone give me any suggestions as to what the problem may be? Thanks Diana, This newsgroup deals with Microosft Acccess, a relational database application. Your best bet is to try a newsgroup that deals with your particular email program. (Outlook? OutlookExpress?) -- hth Al Campagna Microsoft Access MVP http://home.comcast.net/~cccsolutions/index.html "Find a job that you love... and you'll neve...

Setting up multiple accounts

Money is trying to change my Internet Explorer Security settings.
Every time I use MS Money Deluxe 2007 it tries to change my Internet Explorer Security settings. What is it trying to change specifically and how can I stop it permanently from doing that? -- Howard ...

Field on utilities windows that displays last time run
I believe it would be very helpful to have a field displayed on all utilities windows within Dynamics-GP that shows the last time the particular utility was run. This will help with troubleshooting items that "disappear" because we will be able to see when someone last ran a utility that could have removed the history. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to op...

Set up trace
Hello, [SQL2005] I want to setup a trace and capture Deadlock information. However I do not want to use SQL profiler and instead write T-SQL to accomplish this. The trace output should go to a table. When I checked sp_trace_create, it does not mention about having table as output. When I created a trace in profiler and exported the script, it mentions that "-- Client side File and Table cannot be scripted" How can I accomplish this? TIA, AbbA A server-side trace can only go to file, not table. -- Tibor Karaszi, SQL Server MVP http://www.karaszi.co...

Do no allow GP windows in 10.0 to act as separate applications
Do no allow GP windows in 10.0 to act as separate applications. This is a very annoying change in version 10.0. If I open 5 windows in GP and then go to a different application such as Outlook, when I go back to GP, I have to click on every one of my windows in the task bar in order to have them show again. It's a lot of wasted mouse clicks. I would expect that when I click on the main application in my task bar, all of my windows I had open would also be showing. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most v...

Problem in setting Substitutes fonts to CButton
I developed an MFC application. It is setting fonts properly. But it is not setting fonts for Substitutes fonts like Arial CE, Arial CYR in Windows 2000. Also same font is working fine in edit box. Please let me know if you have any solution to it. Regards, Ganapathi ...

Setting Public Folder Permissions (Exchange 2003)
We have a public folder on our Exchange server that stores all of our client contact information. I know that there is a way to assign permissions (Owner, Editor, etc) to the other Exchange users. I did this once or twice when we were on Exchange 5.5. How would I do that on Exchange 2003? It is in the Exchange Tasks of each user in AD? Is it something in the Exchange console that I am missing? forgot to send you the link (-: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=635BE792-D8AD-49E3-ADA4-E2422C0AB424&displaylang=en oz -- Best regards, Good Luck Oz Ozugurlu __________...

blocking incomming mail
How do I block incomming mail except from addresses I have in my address book? Outlook version please??????? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, George asked: | How do I block incomming mail except from addresses I have in my | address book? What version of Outlook do you have ? Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] wrote: > Outlook version please??????? > > --=81 > Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] > > P...

Data label above columns??
Hi, I have some stacked column charts and I want the data labels to appear just above each column. Is that possible? I'm using excel 2003 version and the only options i can see for the label positions are "inside end", "center" and "inside base" - so at the moment I'm moving each data label manually and this is very time concuming! Thanks in advance for any advice you offer :) K I'm afraid it's not an option due to the confusion it would cause. If the label is above the stack it refers to, it could be sitting on top of another stack, th...

Copying decimal data to another column to integer 'on the fly'
Hi, I am working on Asset registers/Depreciation Schedules and at the star of the year I need to convert over my previous years spreadsheets (fo about 40 schools) to the new financial year. This means moving the accumulate depreciation at the end of the previous year to being the 'openin depreciation' for the new year. I therefore want to copy a column of figures to another column an paste to that column as values only BUT as INTEGERS. I am running Excel 2003 - 'Paste Only' can solve the 'values' part bu does not have conversion to an integer 'on the fly'. ...