How can I attach an email (from my Live Mail inbox) to a new email

Neither the Insert nor Attach functions seem to provide a way to do this
(which I do with the paperclip icon and then Item in Outlook 2003 on my other
computer).
--
Derek

Do it the other way round...
Right-click on the message you want to send, and select
either "Forward", or "Forward as Attachment"

--
Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)

"Derek" <Derek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Neither the Insert nor Attach functions seem to provide a way to do this
> (which I do with the paperclip icon and then Item in Outlook 2003 on my
> other
> computer).
> --
> Derek

0
Dave
2/6/2010 11:02:55 PM
In addition to Dave suggestion, one can drag a message from the WLM message list(center pane) onto the message composition window
to 'attach it'

--
  ...winston
  ms-mvp mail

"Derek" <Derek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:51D8BE48-9C22-4600-A73A-121726FAD430@microsoft.com...
> Neither the Insert nor Attach functions seem to provide a way to do this
> (which I do with the paperclip icon and then Item in Outlook 2003 on my other
> computer).
> --
> Derek

0
winston

How can I have this IIF query running?
This is my query : strQuery = "SELECT DISTINCT ID_emp,name,adres,city, " _ & " sports = IIF(EXISTS(SELECT ID_sport FROM tblSports WHERE ID_pers= tblArbCtr.persID), 1, 0)" _ & " FROM tblArbCtr,tblEmployee WHERE Contract = 0 AND tblArbCtr.persID=tblEmployee.ID_emp" I want to find out the employees who don't have a contract (contract=0) first, and after that I want to verify whether they have a sport with the derived 'sports' column. The compiler fires the following error : '3061 : Too few parameters. ...

New Implementation

invalid email address

Attaching Contacts to new email

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs