Help me do this

Hi Everyone,

I need some help. I want to use Windows Live mail without signing in or
having a hotmail or live account. I use gmail and it works fine. I have
exported all my contacts from my live.com email and imported all of my
contacts so that is not the problem. I want to import my calendar from my
live account. I can't find anyway to do this. If I stop signing in of course
my calendar is gone. How can I export my live.com email calendar into
windows live desktop client so I don't have to sign in anymore? Thx

"T-Man" <a@anon.com> wrote in message
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I need some help. I want to use Windows Live mail without signing in or
> having a hotmail or live account. I use gmail and it works fine. I have
> exported all my contacts from my live.com email and imported all of my
> contacts so that is not the problem. I want to import my calendar from my
> live account. I can't find anyway to do this. If I stop signing in of
> course my calendar is gone. How can I export my live.com email calendar
> into windows live desktop client so I don't have to sign in anymore? Thx

no can do.

0
skeeter
4/14/2010 5:06:26 PM
You can't do that.

The WLM program has no option to import or export calendar data.  You
can only do manual changes or synch with a the calendar of a Live ID.

To get your Live ID data into your stand-alone (not signed in) calendar,
you'll have to manually make those changes

--

Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us

"T-Man" <a@anon.com> wrote in message
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I need some help. I want to use Windows Live mail without signing in
> or having a hotmail or live account. I use gmail and it works fine. I
> have exported all my contacts from my live.com email and imported all
> of my contacts so that is not the problem. I want to import my
> calendar from my live account. I can't find anyway to do this. If I
> stop signing in of course my calendar is gone. How can I export my
> live.com email calendar into windows live desktop client so I don't
> have to sign in anymore? Thx

0
Michael
4/14/2010 7:35:59 PM
You can only accomplish the calendar import with a Live ID(web) and the same Live ID in WLM(to make the calendar available in WLM)
Export your Gmail to an ics file.
Logon with your Live ID at calendar.live.com and import the ics file(choose the Subscribe option)
Logon in WLM with the same Live ID, the calendar you imported into the web UI will be available.

If you stop using the Live ID to sign on(you sign on to Windows Live, not Hotmail or a Live account) you will not have access to
the imported calendar.

Fyi...you can register your Gmail address as a Live ID and use that Live ID to sign on to Windows Live in WLM. If you register you
Gmail address as Live ID, you will have access to Live services(e.g. contacts and calendar) but not email inbox(only hotmail
accounts have a Live ID inbox)...then use that Live ID to import your Gmail ics file, and use it to logon to Windows Live in WLM..

--
  ...winston
  ms-mvp mail

"T-Man" <a@anon.com> wrote in message news:A7DCF9F3-E7D8-4BE5-96B9-2691537A93ED@microsoft.com...
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I need some help. I want to use Windows Live mail without signing in or having a hotmail or live account. I use gmail and it
> works fine. I have exported all my contacts from my live.com email and imported all of my contacts so that is not the problem. I
> want to import my calendar from my live account. I can't find anyway to do this. If I stop signing in of course my calendar is
> gone. How can I export my live.com email calendar into windows live desktop client so I don't have to sign in anymore? Thx

0
winston

Need help with CListCtrl
Using CListCtrl, but when I sort the indexes do not go along with the records. Here's what I mean: Suppose I add these items: Row 0: John Row 1: Bob Row 2: Tom Now when I click on the header and sort them in alphabetical order: Row 1: Bob Row 0: John Row 2: Tom Now when I call GetItemData(0) I am expecting to get "John". 0 is where I added "John". But instead, I get "Bob" (the new sort ordered index). So this presents a problem. I have no idea where John is anymore.. in case I wanted to edit that item later, I have to scan through all the items. You...

Reporting in CRM help!!!!!!!
Hi guys, It would be great if anyone could help me with this one. In the Sales Pipline report instead of using estimatedvalue for my calculations I want to use another custom field. Does anyone know how this can be done and if so how. I don't want to change any of the functionality of the report just simple change the field that use. My custom field is also a Money field Thanks Will Assuming you are using v3.0, You need visual studio to modify reports. Reports are saved in SQL reporting Services. If you are using 1.2, you customize reports using crystal "Will" wrote: ...

Please help #3
What does it mean when your publication has a blue screen with a pink background? That is what happens when I open Publisher. I cannot tell what colors are what. It means yucky colour scheme. -- "If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there!" mlyon1@hotmail.com wrote: > What does it mean when your publication has a blue screen > with a pink background? That is what happens when I open > Publisher. I cannot tell what colors are what. =========================== Maybe the info at the following link will help: http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd...

Help needed with Vlookup code
I have noticed other vlookup codes in excel and after looking at them have started to try and use them myself. 2 questions. 1) The codes i saw had a lot of $ signs in them. I dont use them when i use vlookup and it seems to work fine. Is there a reason $ signs are added? 2) I have a vlookup code "=VLOOKUP(A9,Database!A1:F8000,2,FALSE)" and so on for a few lines and when it finds a blank box it puts 0 in there to represent that. Is there a way i can have it so that instead of putting a zero in it just leaves the box blank? -- Help Needed -------------------------------------...

very interesting query- please help

Bar Code
I'm opening a new retail business and would like to use the Manufactures bar code on many of my items......but for the life of me I can't figure out how to load the information into my system. I've serched the HELP screens, but no answers. I'm desperate - Can anyone guide me on how to do this? Sincere, thanks to anyone who can help :) Monica If using the UPC as your ILC doesn't work, you can add the UPC codes to the Alias tab of the Item Properties. Then if you're searching for WIDGET you don't need to memorize the UPC codes. HTH, Tom "Monica" ...

please help....
been trying to find how i can get office microsoft publisher,word,excel,templates and i own a windows 98 SECOND EDITION machine...I know it is somewhere yet i dont know where to look to find it...Can you please assist me in where i may locate on how to find it?Would like to download this too my system...Did have a windows 98 at the office i use to work at and we had microsoft there so i do believe it is somewhere.. thank you...kittenjasmine KittenJasmine, The only way you have Office is if you paid for it. It has nothing to do with which version of Windows that is installed on your compu...

HELP!!! How do you create a query crieria for multi values??
Hello all, please hyelp, its an emergency!!! Need to create a query where one of the searches is male or female, how do I allow user to enter both as the search options?? Also how do I convert tix boxes into a query criteria (e.g. serach for all ticked) Thanks so much for your help ...

Dlookup HELP 02-01-08
I am trying to use a DLOOKUP in a report To lookup a value in a stored query from information that is the report. I have a report that gives me a customers parent account name and I am trying to then use that parent account name to look up a comment stored in another query. This is how my formula looks =DLookUp("TXTFIELD","Query","Query.ParentAccount"="ParentAccountFromReport") Any sugesstions? Perhaps something along the lines of =DLookUp("TXTFIELD","Query","ParentAccount=""" & ParentAccountFromReport &a...

Macro help: Adding Specified Blank Formatted Rows Automatically?
How do I make a macro that will prompt with a dialog box to copy the rows a certain number of times. For example, if I have 2 rows of data and I want to be able to specified any number of copies of the 2 rows blank without the data but maintain the formats (colors, condition, formulas, code, etc.). I want to add the rows to the existing worksheet. Also, I would want to this macro to be flexible to maintain it�s function if I add or delete columns from the chart. See sample chart File Attached: http://www.exceltip.com/forum/attachment.php?postid=279064 (question5 sample1.xls) ----------------...

HELP: Email body deleted when I receive voting response
Hi All, I am sending emails in outlook through excel with voting buttons. But, whenever I vote using voting buttons in outlook, Email body gets deleted when the voting response email is sent. Is there any outlook property that I can use to keep the email body when the voting responses are sent? So for eg: If I have enabled voting buttons and asked to vote on something from person xyz, the person xyz votes "accept" or "reject" and the email body is deleted when I receive the vote response email. Is there a solution for this? I want the email body to stay w...

help 04-20-10
since yesterday when ever i try and open an icon on my desk top this message comes up windows cannot access the specified file, pathway you may not have permission to access it? what does this mean and how do i fix it???? Also about a week ago when i was on the internet these system messages kept coming up saying my computer was in trouble and peple were trying to access my personal information and i needed to upgrage my spyware. i couldnt go into any programes except the windows security site and then i had to buy the 6 month protection to access anything on my computer. now ...

Currently no help is associated with this page.
I use Excel 2003 on Vista. A couple of days ago, I was getting this response to many helps such as F1; Search VLOOKUP; Click VLOOKUP. The problem went when I rebooted and tried again. I am hit again by this problem. I googled without finding anything. The problem seems to be with access to "local" help; Internet help is still found. Again, a reboot cured the immediate problem. I googled again and got 2 hits. Neither went anywhere effective. I would appreciate an explanation and a less destructive fix. Thanks! -- Walter Briscoe Some versions of Excel allow you to enabl...

Simple Date problem -_- Please Help !
Hi everyone, I have list of times in hh:mm format from cell A1 to A730 e.g. 9:30, 13:00, 13:32, 12:12 etc... How do I put number of minutes passed from 9:00AM i.e. if A1 has 9:30 then B1 must display 30, if A2 has 14:12 then B2 displays 312 and so on. What kind of function do I need to use? Please help! Thanks alot :D format cell as [mm] and use =A1-TIME(9,0,0) James8309 wrote: > Hi everyone, > > I have list of times in hh:mm format from cell A1 to A730 > > e.g. 9:30, 13:00, 13:32, 12:12 etc... > > How do I put number of minutes passed from 9:00AM > >...

help hyperlinks
plz help me I have a spreadsheet column containing hyperlinks (paths) t different jpg files. How can I get it to work so that if I click on an of the hyperlinks, it will open the jpg in a Imaging application? using micros thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi If you have created hyperlinks using Excels 'Insert hyperlink' functionality and an image application is associated to *jpg files clicking on such a hyperlink will automatically invoke your application But if you currently only have the filename as text (that is no hyperlink), you may try the following in...

urgent help
hi members how can I insert rows after every fiftth row I have data of more than 6000 rows that means I want to insert 2000 rows in that sequenc -- b166e ----------------------------------------------------------------------- b166er's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3491 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=55456 See other post. -- HTH Bob Phillips (replace xxxx in the email address with gmail if mailing direct) "b166er" <b166er.29t4vb_1150986001.8819@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news...

help with uniforms
I have a database, I use for ordering uniform and keeping a check on employees allocation. The company we use to supply the uniform have changed their pricing structure, which is causing me a few problems. Any outsize orders are liable for a 10%, 20% , 30% or 40% mark-up At the moment all my prices are generated when you pick an item from a combo box, it automatically fills in the price. The size is input by the user. Because of the pricing changes and the sizing differences with my stock: Shirts 14” –22” Blazers 34” - 58” I was hoping to have a combo that recognises the 14” – 18.5...

Confident no one can help with this booklet issue...
Please tell me what the problem is with printing booklets. Everytime I print one the First days of teh calendar appear on page one and the the last three days and the notes appear on page two. In other versions of Outlook they printed on page two and three. Which is the way they should. Is no one printing out calendars any more? I've posted many times for help on this and can't get any. I'm using outlook XP. Is there a fix for this problem? Eric ...

Help settings up SBS 2003 with PPPoE
Hey everyone, We currently have a server in our office running sbs 2003 with a single NIC with client computers connected. We were just using a dynamic IP through DSL, but switched out to a static. I am working on setting up the static through PPPoE but know adjustments must be made. Can anyone guide me through the setup? I had trouble finding a guide online. Do I need to switch to a two NIC config? What adjustments need to be made through the router and sbs connection set up? I'm a little confused on all of it. Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks Alex What r...

HELP: Need to transfer/share files between 2 PC through Internet.
I need to develop a program to conncet two systems through dial up connection and to share the files/folders of that tho systems.... any idea.. any guidance... warm welcome..... regards, Aji. ...

Item / ItemDynamic Help
We are running HQ and SO 1.3r. We have an "outside" application that has loaded some items into the HQ database. However, the programmer failed to load the corresponding ItemDynamic entries. Can someone provide me with a SQL program that will search through the ITEM table and add the appropriate ITEMDYNAMIC entries for each of our stores? So, far - no inventory has been received for these items but they soon will be and then this problem will only be compounded. Your SQL expert assistance is requested. Thank you ... in advance. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. -...

Need help in coding outlook
Hi, For Each oMailItem In oInbox.Items Debug.Print oMailItem.SenderName Next The above codes are part of my code. The issue is when the inbox item is not mail item the code will be error. When the inbox item is a report item (delivery failure notification) the code will be error. How to fixed that? Regards, Gunawan You can use the .Class property to determine what kind of item it is, before you invoke the properties and methods of a particular type of Outlook item. FYI, there is a newsgroup specifically for general Outlook programming issues "down the hall" at microsoft.pu...

Help with vba autorunning macro?
Hello, How do I automate (write code in Access) to tell it to run a macro I had created in Access everyday at 6AM? I tried using Windows XP Task Scheduler, but it didn't work. Any help is appreciated. THanks What does "it didn't work" mean in the context of trying to use Task Scheduler? What command line did you try? -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele Co-author: Access 2010 Solutions, published by Wiley (no e-mails, please!) "Cam" <Cam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:99EABB88-3DDA-...

Very basic help request
I have a database that has 6 columns and 2000 rows. Row 1 has 27 different types of category text entries. I wish to create 27 different databases from the big one, each containing all and only the rows/entries corresponding to each of the 27 categories. Can someone give me a pointer as to the method, or the terminology that I should Google for or lok in the Help for. Very basic I am sure but not easy when one doesn't know the terminology. Thanks for any help. Brian Tozer "KiwiBrian" <briantoz@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message news:%23aFPhOaiEHA.2992@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... ...