Get help with Mail

In the Help folder should I get help with Get help with Mail. But the web
address seems not to be correct. Is there anybody who knows how I can get
back the help function?

It's broken at the moment. There's a lot going on involving lots of different teams, and co-ordination between them is not exactly 100%.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by the 'help folder', but to access the help that's available (for what it's worth), go to
http://help.live.com/help.aspx?project=wl_mailv3

You could also try
http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions.aspx?productid=15
or simply ask your questions here if you don't find the answers you're looking for.
--
Noel

"arjen"  wrote in message news:92A8681F-63AD-4C42-8132-D4B436467BD9@microsoft.com...

> In the Help folder should I get help with Get help with Mail. But the web address seems not to be correct. Is there anybody who knows how I can get back the help function?
0
Ildhund
8/3/2010 9:17:33 AM
Link is not functional in Wave 4 beta Version 2010 Build 15.
Unlikely to be resolved for this beta.

What kind of help might you need..or was it just to have the ability to =
access it if necessary ?

--
....winston
ms-mvp mail

"arjen"  wrote in message =

In the Help folder should I get help with Get help with Mail. But the =
web
address seems not to be correct. Is there anybody who knows how I can =
get
back the help function?=20

0
winston

queries written inside MS-Access are getting deleted
Some of the queries I have written inside MS-Access are getting deleted automatically. And while I run the queries through code, I get this error 'Query should have one destination field' Explanation: I created a query in MS-access. Ran it from the code. Closed the database. Started it again, and now for that particular query, it is showing 'SELECT ;' only. Strange. I am in panic mode now What can be the possible reason? My first thought is that the database file is corrupt. Unfortunately it's a type of corruption that Compact and Repair probably won...

POP3 Internet Mail Question
I am running 1 windows 2003 server with Exchange 2003 on it. This server hosts our internal & external email for our domain name xxx.com However we have another domain name (xxy.com) that we use for internet mail that is hosted by another provider. We would like to bring this in-house and host it on our exchange server. Is there a way to configure the exchange server to host internet mail (Pop3 accounts) with a different domain name? What is the best way to set this up? thanks =?Utf-8?B?Z2tyYXNub2Zm?= <gkras19@aol.com> wrote in news:7C1FB197-B7A9-4A9E-A2D1-933577EFF0B0@micr...

Help with counting formula
Sheet 1, Row 1, Column 2 - opening hours divide into 15min segments. B1 - 08:00, C2 - 08:15, D2 - 08:30, and so on. Sheet 2 , Columns 1 and 2 - a list of each agents break times. Column A - Start time (eg 10:00) and Column B - End time (eg 10:30). Sheet 1, Row 2, Column 1 - summary titles. (eg Cell A2 - "Morning Break"). Problem: I need to summarise the number of agents away on, say, "Morning Break" per 15 min segment. So, B2 must count the number of people on "Morning Break" at 08:00, B3..the number of people of people on morning break at 08:15, a...

Get Access Data into Excel
Hi All, I am using excel macro to get data from access database. My sql query gives me 5 records or more than that. I am able to pull it different cells. But I want all the 5 results in single cell. Please help im not exactly sure what your trying to do, but maybe something like this will do the trick dim accval as string accval=rs!:XXX rs.movenext accval=accval & " " & rs!:xxx loop it till rs.eof=true hth dmoney "fi.or.jp.de" wrote: > Hi All, > > I am using excel macro to get data from access database. >...

Junk E-Mail Options in OL 2007
I have checked the box "permanently delete suspected junk e-mail instead of moving it to the junk e-mail folder", but I still get a lot of junk in my junk e-mail folder. I think I understand why, but I would like to confirm. I am on an exchange 2003 server. I assume that whatever filter the exchange server applies is before any filter that my computer would apply. I assume exchange is putting those emails into my junk e-mail folder, while any junk my local Outlook catches, it will just delete according to my preferences? I would sure like to just not ever have anything go into t...

Outlook 2002 & MS Mail
I know this may sound a very stange request but...! I have Windows XP PC with Outlook 2002 installed (as part of the XP office software). All my other PCs on my network are NT and have Outlook 2000. I can configure all these to be corporate emails connecting to a mail server. When I try and configure Outlook 2002 it will not let me select corporate and I do not have the choice of MS Mail server. Can anybody please help... Outlook 2002 does not directly support MS Mail but there is a workaround you can use to connect to it -- you can find it here: http://www.poremsky.com/msmail_xp.htm --...

Problem Sending Mail w/Outlook 2002
I receive and send a lot of email using Outlook 2002 and my Gmail account with no problem. However, I have two friends to whom I send emails that are always returned. I get an error message like this: Technical details of permanent failure: PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 9): 550 Invalid recipient: However, if I send the emails to them directly from Gmail, they go through just fine. Can anyone explain why they fail with Outlook? Pat This sounds like an issue with the SMTP server you have setup in outlook - not outlook itself. "patetc" <PatETC@gmail.com> wrote in messag...

Help!!Getting audio files to play continuously during slide show?!
I have Powerpoint 2002, and i am having a hard time getting the music file to play continuously during the slide show. it plays on the first slide (which is the only slide that has the little speaker picture on it), but then it doesn't transition to the next slide until after the song is done, when i want the song to play while the slides are transitioning. HELP please! Mega, Have a look here and see if it helps, there are tuturials in video demonstrating the process. http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00047.htm -- Luc Sanders MVP - PowerPoint "MegaB86" <MegaB86...

Help in turning off underlining and blue font
Hello, Does anyone know if there is a way to turn off the automatic underlining and blue font of the text when entering a email address in a cell? Thanks, Bob Tools / Autocorrect options / Autoformat Tab / Replace Network paths with hyperlinks - Deselect it -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission :-) ----------------------------------------------------------------------...

Please help with Exchange 2003 SMTP Connector
I'm trying to create an SMTP Connector in Exchange Server 2003, to have our company's email sent out (Internet/External emails) to a specific mail forwarder server (the "specific" server is our ISP/Firewall provider server). But I'm having problems understanding how to set this up properly with our Exchange 2003 Server, I know I have to create a new SMTP Connector but not sure what settings to make. Could someone please help me with this. Thanks William On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 22:41:39 -0500, "Bill" <wstyler@verizon.net> wrote: >I&...

how do i count mails with time and date
i have a helpdesk , i would like to know the tracking all mail , as like time and date on responded "Bhanu C" <Bhanu C@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4F0F08B1-3302-43F9-B2F8-5FE1BEC99A9B@microsoft.com... >i have a helpdesk , i would like to know the tracking all mail , as like >time > and date on responded Why not just look at the InfoBar? -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] see http://www.slipstick.com/exs/customfields.htm - specifically the replied time section. If needed, you can copy rows to excel and compare dates etc. -- Diane Poremsky...

help needed for closing modeless dialog
hello, I have a dialog based application. Inthe OnInitDialog() of this dialog i am poping up a modeless dialog.Now i am placing a menu in the parent dialog.what i want is that when i close the modeless dialog by clicking the red cross button on right hand corner then only i should be able to pop up modeless dialog from the menu.Do i need to handle the WM_CLOSE;if yes how? It could also be sufficient is closing makes dialog invisible and then menu option makes it visible...... thanks in advance When the X is clicked, a WM_SYSCOMMAND message is sent with the ID SC_CLOSE indicated....

getting addresses from 2000 to 2002
I am having trouble getting email addresses I added in outlook 2000 on a 98 box to outlook 2002 on an XP box. We are on an exchange server and for some reason when I added addresses to my address book they did not get saved on the exchange server. Now I can't see them on my XP box. Any ideas how I can get those addresses from my 98 box to my XP box?......thanks....Dave Where were the addresses being stored were they in the Mailbox Contact folder or were they in a PAB (Personal Address Book). "Dave" <dfinkenbinder@lextron-inc.com> wrote in message news:1bfe401c4217...

HELP PLEASE with Outlook Message
WhenI send and receive mail a message pops up on the sreen saying: Contacting then server for information. It then runs the green bars kinda like it is completing something and goes away. My email seems to be working ok but this just started. It is slowing me down very much. Has anyone information on this? All comments are appreciated very much. Keith Is it only on reading messages or elsewhere also? "Keith" <keithgirdley@blomand.net> wrote in message news:JOWdnej4T-nnY7jUnZ2dnUVZ_tHinZ2d@neonova.net... > WhenI send and receive mail a message pops up on the sreen s...

Help with XslCompiledTransform
I am using XslCompiledTransform to transform XML into Excel 2003 SpreadsheetML. In order to get the resulting XML file to open in Excel, we need the following two lines at the top of the file: <?xml version="1.0"?> <?mso-application progid="Excel.Sheet"?> I can get the <?mso-application ...> line by using an <xsl:processing-instruction> element, but for the life of me I can't get XslCompiledTransform to include the basic <?xml...> line. When creating the XmlWriterSettings for use in the transform, I have not altered the OmitXmlDeclarati...

Help mfcdll not working in vb
I am trying to write one MFC dll. I have created one test function declared like this in the cpp of dll _declspec(dllexport)void test() { AFX_MANAGE_STATE(AfxGetStaticModuleState()); AfxMessageBox("Hello"); } the problem is that this dll works fine when i use it in vc project but in VB it gives the following error Can't find dll entry point test in test.dll However when i declare this function in test.def it starts working in VB but gives an error in VC. I am not able to find out the reason for this behaviour. I will be thankful for any help on this. Sumit Marwal ...

need help simplying my formula..
for cell D25: =IF(A25=0,0,IF(RIGHT(B25,4)="Road","Road",IF(RIGHT(B25,6)="Bridge","Road",IF(RIGHT(B25,7)="Highway","Road")))) this means that, B25 could be "Bay bridge", "County Road", "Blue Highway", etc etc and the result for D25 would be "Road" is there a simpler way of writing this formula? 2nd question: for cell B5 IF(A1=0,0,IF(C2=4,IF(A1=5,5,IF(A1=6,6),A1))) can i write this any simpler? tia One way for the first part: =IF(A25=0,0,IF(OR(RIGHT(B25,4)="Road",RIGHT(B25,6)=&qu...

E-Mail Editor for Outlook 2003/Word2002:
Please explain to me step to step with E-mail Editor for Outlook 2003 and Word 2002: Thanks. David You only have one choice, you have to use the Outlook editor. You can't use Word 2002 as the email editor for Outlook 2003. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Lead Author - Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference Author - Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft OneNote 2003 http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza "David Johnson" <david099@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:owI8d.3886$M05.2418@newsread...

Match() - Offset()
Often I see mention of Offset(), Match(), & Index() XL functions. Could someone big-picture these functions for me? I have not used these functions yet in data lookup or evaluation. Shame on me. That said, The concept of "Index" I understand from db work. "Match" seems vaguely logical to me for "lookup" work. "Offset" means nothing to me yet. Reading the XL help or reference books do not give me typical uses and why's of the functions. My focus is the accounting/financial world. Using XP Pro & XL XP Pro SP1. Dennis This file b...

Reported error (0X800CC0F) the connection to the server was interrupted
I am receiving this error message on a client workstation, none of the other 4 users on the LAN are receiving this error. They are using Outlook 2002 connected through an ADSL modem. The user still can send and receive e-mails but this error message always appears. Any one have any ideas? Reported error (0X800CC0F) the connection to the server was interrupted Sean For those of you that have been getting "Sending and Receiving reported error .... connection to server was interrupted" as I have, try creating a new HTTP email account, send and receive a couple of messages from that...

E-Mail accounts delayed in being available
When I create a new network user and exchange account the email address is delayed in showing up in the contact lists. It used to show up immediately, but now there is a big delay. Is there some setting I need to change to speed up synchronization? Thanks, Kevin On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 08:39:01 -0800, KJacks <KJacks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I create a new network user and exchange account the email address is >delayed in showing up in the contact lists. It used to show up immediately, >but now there is a big delay. Is there some setting I need to change to spe...

Please help! Outlook not working at all!
Hi! I have been working with Outlook for years - it was always a great feature - but now it is critical since I have an Ipaq that I need to sync to it. Outlook somehow is no longer working/on my computer. I have tried repeatedly to reinstall - to "fix" - anything with NO luck. I get an icon to click on for Outlook and then it goes directly to personal folders (nothing actually happens). Every other component of Office 2000 is working perfectly. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! I am desperado!!!! Have you run "Detect and Repair" from under help in Outl...

Extremely Slow to Delete E-mails (and Marks as Read/Unread)
Hi, I recently installed Outlook 2007 on Windows 7 (on my MacBook Pro via Parallels). After installing, I imported the PST file from the version of Outlook on my old computer. Everything worked great at first, but for no obvious reason Outlook has begun really, really dragging (5-10 seconds for actions to be completed) when I attempt to delete e-mails and mark e-mails as read/unread. This is definitely not a computer hardware issue as this is a new and extremely fast computer. This lagtime is becoming unbearable and is resulting in it taking me nearly twice as long to get t...

how do i get font style back on toolbar?
new to this...when i started my document the font style was displayed on toolbar...now it is not...what do i do and thanks to those who help!!!!!!1 Melissa, try view, toolbars, and check formatting -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "melissa" <melissa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:852099EC-03A0-4B0F-91AD-0B9F61CF8C4B@microsoft.com... > new to this...when i started my document the fon...

Get Mallika Sherawath Bathing Videos in all Angles
Get Mallika Sherawath Bathing Videos At http://blogcreationandhosting.blogspot.com/2009/11/1-per-click-in-adsense-programs.html < Due to some issues,I have hidden these videos inside an image.In that website , click on the big vertical Image on right side of website & get the videos, Enjoy it > ...