forums

I know this is the wrong place to ask maybe  but where are the discussion
groups for windows live mail,  internet explorer, and general discussions
now?  I cannot find them anywhere.  All of my saved links will show up blank
now.  Thanks for the new links if you have thme.

You can find most of them by going here:
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-us/categories

For Windows Live Mail, go to
http://www.windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=3D15=20

--=20
Gary VanderMolen, MVP (Mail)

"mtnmama" <mtnmama@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
>I know this is the wrong place to ask maybe  but where are the =
discussion=20
> groups for windows live mail,  internet explorer, and general =
discussions=20
> now?  I cannot find them anywhere.  All of my saved links will show up =
blank=20
> now.  Thanks for the new links if you have thme.
0
Gary
9/12/2010 10:28:11 PM
See this for Windows Live application and services forums
Windows Live Forums and Newsgroups
http://liveunplugged.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!F92775FC46A390CA!1088.entry

--
....winston
ms-mvp mail

"mtnmama"  wrote in message news:4A52CFD4-8292-421F-B480-BED796C4F79A@microsoft.com...

I know this is the wrong place to ask maybe  but where are the discussion
groups for windows live mail,  internet explorer, and general discussions
now?  I cannot find them anywhere.  All of my saved links will show up blank
now.  Thanks for the new links if you have thme.
0
winston

How to complaint any nonsense comment for this forum?
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to complaint any nonsense comment on this forum? Does anyone monitor and manage this forum? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric "Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:51F8474E-2480-4A2D-81E2-69F0948C971C@microsoft.com... > Does anyone have any suggestions on how to complaint any nonsense > comment on > this forum? Does anyone monitor and manage this forum? > Thanks in advance for any suggestions > Eric No one monitors this newsgroup. Since you're using the Web to post, ...

Searching in forums
How come when I search for the exact phrase I put in the Subject line it finds everything but my own post? I have tried changing the Discussion Group but it still doesn't find it. Searching via the Microsoft web interface is flawed, and I belive it has been for quite some time now. If you can access newsgroups via NNTP, that will be easier; see http://www.microsoft.com/communities/guide/nntpnews.mspx. A different approach is via google groups; see http://groups.google.com/groups/dir?hl=en&safe=off&q=microsoft.public.word. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP ...

Nothing shows up in windows ME forum so im puting it here
I have an old windows ME that i am trying to clone on to a flash drive and half way through the proccess the program gives me an error saying hd error cannot read try running chkdisk to fix any errors but then i run it and there is no errors. is there any program that can clone the whole hd including OS and errors it contains just a complete clone. the computer only holds 4gb and i am using a 8gb flash drive. Sure Norton Ghost 15 can perform a cold image of your system. This means, you just bootup your system using the recovery CD and it can save the image file on your flash...

PowerShell at social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums
Should PowerShell have a forum within this set of webpages? http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/categories - Larry "Larry__Weiss" <lfw@airmail.net> wrote in message news:eBGf$9D$KHA.1888@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Should PowerShell have a forum within this set of webpages? > http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/categories I think if more end users become aware of PowerShell there might be a case made to have one in the Answers forums, less so for the MSDN forums. BTW have you tried using the bridge yet? <eg> It s...

Open forum in add mode directly from desktop
Could somebody please tell me how to Open forum in add mode directly from desktop for the desktop or tell me where I can go for an answer THanks in advance!! ...

where is C++/CLI (.NET) forum?
where is the best place to ask C++/CLI (C++.NET) related questions? Thanks. WJ >where is the best place to ask C++/CLI (C++.NET) related questions? Thanks. >WJ Try microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vc Dave "WJ" <WJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F64B29D8-F2E3-47D3-8B5E-3BF616563C24@microsoft.com... > where is the best place to ask C++/CLI (C++.NET) related questions? > Thanks. > WJ http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/vcgeneral/threads/ -- Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP] ...

forum posts
When I try to post, after composing a nice messge, hit the post button, I get an error messgae "Service Temporarily Unavailable, try again later." Are my posts too long? Your are using some sort of web-based front end to the newsgroup. Something with their service. There are thousands of ways to access the news group. You're using one which unfortunately seems not to be working right. Check with the folks who run the service you are using. --rms www.rmschneider.com hooploid wrote: > When I try to post, after composing a nice messge, hit the pos...

Love Taboo Forum Now Open to the Public! 5% Off
Hi Folks, Is anyone sick of the junk bb's online? I found a new bb that is amazing to say the least. They have all kinds of adult topics that you can post to once you register. They give you all kinds of posting options also, unlike the other bb's online. The site seems to be new, not that many people know about it yet. I am sure once the word gets out, the bb will be flooded with posts. Anyways, take a look, it is an amazing site. They also give you a discount to an adult toy store for life if you become a member, http://www.exoticmegastore.com. If anyone is into adlult toys, the ...

http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/
I just found out about the Microsoft forums at http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ These are different than the newsgroups microsoft.public.* Unfortunately, they can't be read with an NNTP reader like Outlook Express, like these newsgroups can. I don't know why Microsoft doesn't have one set of newsgroups, and now they make a browser only one. But anyway, these newsgroups have a lot of great content, and seems to be where a lot of MS employees and MVP's hang out. Check it out! -- David Thanks David. I didn't know about those either. There used to be some on M...

Where can I find free forum?
.. http://support.forumgogo.com More powerful than the phpbb This is a great site that is completely free, and can make some cool forums, here's an example of one, you can make your own topic, polls, and replies etc, and you can have an accout for every member. This next link is an example of a forum made from invisionfree. http://support.forumgogo.com ...

Invitation to join in Bankxp forums
Dear members, The forum is a better place to gather and distribute useful information on respective topics. It is an important place where in the users will discuss on their respective topics, and furthermore, it is free for the users to join and discuss. Our company's website, http://www.bankxp.com, is a member driven forum which focuses on providing useful information for the visitors; it is the fastest growing banking community on the internet which discusses on range of topics like insurance, different types of loan, funds, etc, it also engage the users to discuss on issues related t...

Free forum without Ads?
a new free forum than phpbb no pop-ups. Unlimited Bandwidth, Unlimited Storage, Unlimited users, unlimited threads, unlimited topics.Fast, http://support.forumgogo.com ...

my new forum about loans
http://groups.google.com/group/tl2ucom or you can visit my new site http://tl2u.com I will add much information about loans.So welcome to my site ...

Continuosly adding data from a cell to a forumal
Hi. Try to figure this out.... Workbook with 2 sheets: In sheet2, it adds data put in sheet from that listed in column A. is there anyway to setup the forumla in sheet2 so it will continuosly add data from sheet1 column A without changing the formula everytime new data is introduced? -- Plasma ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Plasma's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27404 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=532401 On sheet 1 select a large enough range to accomidate ...

Anyone know of a forum like this one that deals with MS Word?
Hi guys, I know this is a forum for Excel, but I'm wondering if anyone here knows of similar forum that deals with MS Word? I need to write a small marco that will enable me to automatically insert a table and picture based on input elsewhere in the document. Cheers, Nap -- Nap ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Nap's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=32722 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=537671 http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft....

New StockTruth Forum
New StockTruth Forum Hi all, We added a forum to the site for people's questions. It isn't too fancy but it works. If any of you have time please take a look at it and give it a try: http://stocktruth.com/analysis-forum/conquistador/1 Thanks, StockTruth.com ...

Character/Symbols not displaying correctly in this web forum ???
Can anyone tell me why certain /characters symbols are messed up on this forums web pages ? For whatever reason, all double quotes symbols/characters (") are displayed to me as &quot as in the code exaple below. Also, I run across the symbols &gt and &amp very often in these forums. It is not that big a deal, but it sure makes trying to read code examples difficult. These are the only pages on the enitre www (that I vist) where I expereince these issues. What gives ? Do I need to change browser settings or something ? thanks, tim Range(&quot;O" &a...

MS Access Forums
I looked, and maybe I'm just blind, but I couldn't seem to find an access forum on Microsoft's own website. Try this link http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.access.queries&mid=d66d0341-d1a9-4f90-8d21-1a971327441c Your message on the Microsoft web site -- Good Luck BS"D "grantschneider@gmail.com" wrote: > I looked, and maybe I'm just blind, but I couldn't seem to find an > access forum on Microsoft's own website. > > Not sure how you found this one (there's several ways) but this...

The Microsoft Community is a public forum where you can ask quest
The Microsoft Community is a public forum where you can ask quest Actually it is only a web based interface to the microsoft public newsgroups. Dessi Purnama Putra wrote: > The Microsoft Community is a public forum where you can ask quest Wow, you almost finished a sentence. "Dessi Purnama Putra" <Dessi Purnama Putra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:17EFCDB1-9675-4413-BC27-6EC94D840DC6@microsoft.com... : The Microsoft Community is a public forum where you can ask quest ...

Complicated Excel Forumal (to me!)
I have a formula to put into my spreadsheet that does the following: In the first sheet I have a column which contains lines with the following statements: Link Ordered Link Despatched Link Delivered I need to sum the total number of each of these in the next sheet in the summary page as try as I may, I cannot get it to appear how I need to to. So the summary sheet should say e.g. Link Ordered 21 Link Despatched 43 Link Delivered 102 (these should then automatically change as the status of the link changes on the first sheet) Please help! Many thanks -- F...

Forumal writing for imported sheets
I would like to move sheets from one Excel workbook into another. Currently, I have a template that requires me to copy and paste one sheet at from one workbook to the other. Workbook1 contains data from a report that I run. Workbook2 is my template. How can I write formulas in workbook2 so they will read data from the newly added sheets that came from workbook1? The sheet names are the same each time. ...

Software forum and open source
Hello, We will be settling for open source data integration software. We would need to have a thorough documentation and a forum able to help us on problems if we have any with our solution. Forums are always good to get solutions to problems. But need to be active in order to help. Do you know of any active forums for open source software? Thanks for your advice. Your question may be better answered in a newsgroup appropriate to your problem. This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database product. The Microsoft website may have misdirected you. I think you...

Get paid to post in forums.. #2
myLot promises to pay as you talk on its discussion boards. You can post and reply to whatever topic that you like. to join: http://www.mylot.com/?ref=blogger1 The following is taken from their website: ****************************** How does this work? We have implemented a system to give everyone who uses the internet the ablity to make money. The idea is pretty simple - if you contribute to the myLot Community - whether it is by posting a new discussion, responding to a current discussion, commenting on a current discussion, or referring friends, you earn money. Our goal is t...

Forum Thread type view of messages?
Hello, I am having trouble figuring out if I can setup the following type of view. I want to have messages arranged by thread and the threads with the most recent posts appearing first in the explorer pane. THis is similar to how a lot of internet forums organize messages. Can someone help me figure out how to setup this view> I can only seem to get things sorted by thread or by read status, not by both. Jason Use the group by conversation and sort by conversation index. That should work for the most part. Doug "Jason Mondanaro" <jason_mondanaro@hotmail.com> wr...

RMS PHP Style Forum
Although this newsgroup is excellent for RMS help, I was thinking it would be fantastic to have an online resource with a forum (Typical PHP style) with areas for all the different aspects of RMS. For example we could have Reports, Hardware, Enhancements, Promotoions, whatever else is a hot topic, Catagories for each of the different business types using RMS would also be possible, like Garden Centres, convenience stores, off licences etc! It would also be handy to have a more attachement friendly setup where you could post graphics, custom report attachemtns etc. All users could als...