Error 0X800CCC0B

I posted this question a month ago and still have no real solution. When
opening my mail my default account opens and my calender is updated and my
secondary e-mail shows Subject Error saying mail from that account cannot be
sent or received. When I Sync. that account the e-mail from that account is
received and I can send with no problems. I have tried one suggestion and
stopped signing in since I do not use the calender and the error message is
no more. Without sign-in however I have no Contacts List which I do like to
have. I have been living with this problem using the Sync button some days
and on others using the Stop Signing In and then just signing in when needing
my contacts. I have tried many suggestions with no cuccess and would like
some help.

While Signed in, Export your contacts to a CSV file.  Then when Not
signed in, import that file.

This is done in the Contacts window via File (ALT+F), Import/Export.

--

Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us

"Dundonald" <Dundonald@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I posted this question a month ago and still have no real solution.
> When
> opening my mail my default account opens and my calender is updated
> and my
> secondary e-mail shows Subject Error saying mail from that account
> cannot be
> sent or received. When I Sync. that account the e-mail from that
> account is
> received and I can send with no problems. I have tried one suggestion
> and
> stopped signing in since I do not use the calender and the error
> message is
> no more. Without sign-in however I have no Contacts List which I do
> like to
> have. I have been living with this problem using the Sync button some
> days
> and on others using the Stop Signing In and then just signing in when
> needing
> my contacts. I have tried many suggestions with no cuccess and would
> like
> some help.

0
Michael
4/18/2010 6:26:23 PM
Thank you for the suggestion as it is a good work-around solution.

"Michael Santovec" wrote:

> While Signed in, Export your contacts to a CSV file.  Then when Not
> signed in, import that file.
>
> This is done in the Contacts window via File (ALT+F), Import/Export.
>
> --
>
> Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us
>

> "Dundonald" <Dundonald@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I posted this question a month ago and still have no real solution.
> > When
> > opening my mail my default account opens and my calender is updated
> > and my
> > secondary e-mail shows Subject Error saying mail from that account
> > cannot be
> > sent or received. When I Sync. that account the e-mail from that
> > account is
> > received and I can send with no problems. I have tried one suggestion
> > and
> > stopped signing in since I do not use the calender and the error
> > message is
> > no more. Without sign-in however I have no Contacts List which I do
> > like to
> > have. I have been living with this problem using the Sync button some
> > days
> > and on others using the Stop Signing In and then just signing in when
> > needing
> > my contacts. I have tried many suggestions with no cuccess and would
> > like
> > some help.
>

> .

OWA ERROR #8
Hello Logging into OWA is fine. But once Im in, the status area on the botttom left of the window says done with an error flag. I open it up and get: Internet Explorer Problems with this web page might prevent it from being displayed properly or functioning properly. Line: 15 Char: 30 Error: Object expected Code: 0 URL: https://my server/exchange/?Cmd=contents Has anyone seen this? What should I look for? How should I repair this? Thanks for any help. Thomas ...

GP 10 Upgrade error eone excelbuilder gpaddin threw an exception
I ran my live GP10 install tonight. Everything on the server ran fine but when I tried updating my own pc, install runs, I can launch Utilities, but when I try to log in I get this error message: "eOne.Dynamics.GP.ExcelBuilder.Engine.dll: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. InnerException: The type initializer for eOne.Dynamics.GP.ExcelBuilder.GPAddIn threw an exception." My pc is XP Pro, SP3 with Office 2007. Any ideas on how to get past this? Thanks, DavidF. I figured out the problem. One of my modified dictionaries didn't upgrade. I reran utili...

Error with Outlook 2003 and IMAP server
I'm connecting to an IMAP server for my email, and am getting this message poppping up. I've edited the server information, but all else is directly pasted from the error message. I still seem able to send messages Task 'mailbox49.utop.universityserver.com - Sending' reported error (0x80040201) : 'Unknown Error 0x80040201' Is this an issue with 2003, the server I'm attaching to, or both? Any assistance would be appreciated. S. Do you need to authenticate with the server? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coa...

Error can't find database, but finds it anyways
I have an access database (pass-through.mdb) which is a pass-through to another secure database called (SecureDB.mdb). This pass-through has the following code which is automatically run with a AutoExec macro and then it closed the db: Public Function PassThru() On Error GoTo PassThru_Err Dim strPath As String Dim strAccDir As String Dim strAccPath As String strAccDir = SysCmd(acSysCmdAccessDir) strAccPath = strAccDir & "MSACCESS.EXE" 'Path to database on Server strPath = Chr(34) & strAccPath & Chr(34) & " " _ & Chr(34) &a...

HELP!!!! 2140 NT Internal Error starting Exchange 5.5. Directory Services
I was finally able to restore our Exchange server, but unfortunately, Directory Services will not start owing to a 2140 NT internal error. The event log does not indicate an error loading the service, just that the subordinating services failing to load because of it. Any clues? I really need to get this thing going. The KBs I've seen don't apply and Exchange Admin does not start. Thanks in advance for your help! Marc S. "Marc S." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I was finally able to restore our Exchange server, but >unfortunately, Dir...

Quick print - error
I understand that the settings are stored in Dex.INI. All users have read/write access to this file - however we can only use Quick Print if the Adminstrator is logged into Windows. It must be a security issue however don't know where else to look. Any clues anyone? C Catherine, Can you give full access to the Great Plains directory to your users. Gerald "Catherine the Brit" wrote: > I understand that the settings are stored in Dex.INI. All users have > read/write access to this file - however we can only use Quick Print if the > Adminstrator is logged into...

Error: "ran out of resources" running 5,000 row array
I'm using an array formula to calculate the Gini coefficient of columns of data. I'm getting the 'Excel ran out of resources' message on any array more than 5,000 or so rows, which seems very low to me. I'm using Excel 2007 and have 3 GB of RAM, so it's not clear where the problem is. Does anyone know of a fix for this? Either a way to free more resources, or to calculate Gini coefficients without using an array formula? Thanks! Only 2 of the GB are available for the User, the rest is for the system. So you may have to reduce your data set. agbiggs@hotmail.com wrot...

MS JET database engine error: workgroup information file is missing or opened exclusively by another user
Hi, I am trying to import a spreadsheet into MS SQL 2000 via a DTS packaget using Microsoft JET database engine, but it gives me an error saying " Workgroup information file is missing or opened exclusively by another user" This error only exists if i use an MS SQL login with a password but it works fine with a login without a password. My question is, is there a way around this with a login that has a password? Thanks ...

Help with error 91 please
Hi, I've searched all over this forum and the help files to figure out how to fix the below macro which works up until it can no longer find the string and then I get a run-time error 91 on the cells.find line: Sub delregion() Dim x As String x = "region total" Do While x = "region total" Cells.Find(What:="region total").Activate ActiveCell.EntireRow.Select Selection.Delete Shift:=xlUp ActiveCell.EntireRow.Select Selection.Delete Shift:=xlUp Loop End Sub TIA for your he...

Cannot shift objects error
I'm getting a "cannot shift objects off sheet" error when hiding o grouping some columns. Others hide fine. What does this error mean? Thanks -- beefycj ----------------------------------------------------------------------- beefycj5's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1635 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39213 Likely the error relates to cell comments. You might see this article: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;211769 -- Jim "beefycj5" <beefycj5.1t546i_112...

ERROR MSG OUTLOOK EXPRESS
hi all, I can not download new messages from my ISP using Outlook Express. I contacted the ISP they have no idea what to do.. Outlook express version is 6.0.. and is my default mail program. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Below is the error msg I get when i try to download new email in outlook express. Error: "Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'mail.comcast.net', Server: 'mail.comcast.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: &...

what does it mean when you get a Windows Installer error 1601?
I am trying to make template for letterhead and envelopes but I keep getting the following message: "Microsoft Office Publisher can't install due to Windows Installer error 1601" What do I need to do? Might try this solution. It addresses updates, but it may help your situation. "Disk Error -- Reserved Error (-1601)" error message when you try to install an Office update http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;321497 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Sheila" <Sh...

Long process crashes in VPC image with NT error Event ID'1000'
I have a Virtual Server running a test environment and am image with SQL 2005 and GP 9.0 (same issue in gp10) and GP crashes with an Event ID of 1000 in the NT log file when running a MRP process (third party). When I run a MRP process the first time everything is fine. I do notice that the SQL server process in task manager is sucking up more memory and not releasing it. The second time I run it it gets about 3/4 of the way through and then it crashes. If I run the MRP process on a bigger company it crashes the first time through. If I run this process on a local machine the SQL i...

2003Beta back to 2002
Gone back to 2002 after 2003. When I click send/recieve button, I get operation failed eror message. Have removed and re entered email account. Have tried changing profiles. Can send and recieve via Tools>Send/Recieve>pop3 account. Try completely uninstalling Outlook and then reinstalling it again. Be sure to save backups first. Then when it's up and running, if it then works, copy the backed up files to replace the applicable files in their new locations. "Greg" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:030901c3a013$05d31c10$a501280a@phx.gb...

Word 2007 "File error has occurred"
Hello! I am working on Word 2007 on Windows Vista and I have all of the latest updates. I have a 37-page document that has text and images. I have already formatted the entire document and I am running through my final edit on it. I got to page 17, tried to save, and it tells me, "A file error has occured." No matter what I do (rename it, save it in another location, etc.), the file will not save as a docx file. I am able to save it as a 2003 document; however, I cannot keep the file this way as it messes up my formatting and it needs to be a docx file for my ...

Startup Error #2
I was using McAfee Viruscan Enterprise, and uninstalled it, and installed McAfee Security Center (to include Virusscan). Now, whenever Outlook 2003 (SP2) starts up, or if ActiveSync 3.7.1 synchronizes Outlook with my Dell Axim X50, I get the following error: The add-in "C:\Program Files\Network Associates\viruscan\scanemal.dll" could not be installed or load. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repair on the Help menu. I have ran the Detect and Repair (both ways - Restore my shortcuts while repairing and Discard my customized settings and restore default setting...

XPath asp:Label "The server tag is not well formed" compiler error
I have the a repeater which is databound to an XmlDatasource. Inside the repeater is a Label as follows: <asp:Label ID="lbl" runat="server" Text='<%# XPath("Asset_Metadata[App_Data[@Name = 'NVOD_Genre']/@Value")%>' /> This gives me a "The server tag is not well formed". It seems to be because of the single quotes in the XPath statement. I've tried changing the single quotes to &apos; which compiles fine, but gives an "Invalid Token" runtime error. If I use it on an HTML control w/out runat="server&...

SOP Returns error.
Hi, I have an error when enter an automatic SOP Return: "Sales amount don´t match with commision amount." This error appear when try to post this return. It seems this error is because decimal places between prices decimal places and functional decimal places, because functional currency ID decimal places is 4 and prices decimal places is 2. Any idea? thanks -- Evelin. ...

HQ Client Sync Error on 250/260 Sheet
We are creating a rather large worksheet 250/260(> 33,000 items). It works fine on one of our stores (running SQL 2000 SP4 same location as HQ) without any issues. When we run the worksheets for the other store (SQL 2005 Express), it runs for an indetminiate time (about an hour) and fails. The worksheets run if we break the number down to less than 5000 items. We adjusted the time on the HQ Client in the registry as recommended. We are now recieving a new error message related to this syncronization. Here's the error message in the HQ Client Log: Download Items-Stag 4/20/200...

Error on all clients
I am running Exchange 2003 SP2 on WinServer2003 SP1 with all patches deployed. This morning, none of the clients can connect to the exchange server. Outlook opens, but then just hangs. They all get the little bubble that says "Outlook is requesting data from the server". I restarted the server, and for the first 5 to 10 minutes the users could connect and use outlook without any problems. There are no errors found in the event viewer of the server or the client ..... except for the client stating and "application hang message" I suspected that there were some possible...

DLookUp error 01-29-08
I'm having issues with a DLookUp function. Its set up, or so I think, to pull a company name from a combo box and then display their WSI number. The combo box also executes 2 quries in seperate subforms On Change and On Got Focus. When the DLookUp is set as below, I get a #Error. But when I set the combo box set the "Bound Comlumns" = 2, the text box will display the number but will I get a Run-time error '3420' Object invalid or no longer set. Any help would be appreciated. =DLookUp("[ParentWSINumber]","tblSupplierParent","[SupplierN...

error accessing CRM from custom web page
I created a simple aspx page to create a new contact in CRM, however I keep getting an http error "The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized." I guess the it's because username/password I am using is not authorized in CRM... I disabled anonynous access in IIS but still it doesn't work. Is there any trick to make it accessible? Or to use a different user Thanks Are you using the CUserAuth object?? Are you using the System.Net.CredentitalCache Just make sure to specify a valid GUID for both the UserId and MerchantId that CUserAuth requires. The System.Net calls ...

Conversion error...
I'm upgrading from Money 2003 to 2005. When 2005 starts it says it's converting the file. It makes the back up copy but then hangs for a long time (5-10 minutes) then comes up with an error... " A communication error occurred. Please try your call again. If you continue to have problems call your financial institutions Online Services Customer Support" If I revert to 2003 everything works as it should. The knowledge base mentions this error message. It says the fix is to search for a file *.m14 and turn off MSN bill pay. A search doesn't produce any file that...

Run Time Error 2501 "The report action was cancel"
hi I have a access database with some reports. All reports are working fine except one. When I click Priview or Print window I get the error "Report Action was canceled" and the error number is 2501. I try to ignore the error but report does not open. Any help in this regard. Here is my code. Private Sub Command15_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Command15_Click Dim stDocName As String stDocName = "Cash Voucher" DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview ComeHere: Err_Command15_Click: If Err.Number = 2501 Then Resume ComeHere End If Any help in this regard ?? Thnx i...