email signature

I was wondering if anyone can help me with an issue I have with my email
signature.
When I reply or forward an email the signature is fine, but when I want to
send a new message the signature has double spacings between the text lines.
Can anyone shed some light on this?
Cheers.

Please post your version of Windows Live Mail.

--
....winston
ms-mvp mail

"dazza"  wrote in message news:C25D4E2C-F872-4D41-81E2-B48819A10B35@microsoft.com...

I was wondering if anyone can help me with an issue I have with my email
signature.
When I reply or forward an email the signature is fine, but when I want to
send a new message the signature has double spacings between the text lines.
Can anyone shed some light on this?
Cheers.
0
winston
8/26/2010 5:23:15 AM
Which version of Windows Live Mail, the new beta?
Sending plain text or a HTML message?

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"dazza"  wrote in message =

I was wondering if anyone can help me with an issue I have with my email
signature.
When I reply or forward an email the signature is fine, but when I want =
send a new message the signature has double spacings between the text =
lines.
Can anyone shed some light on this?
Cheers.=20

0
Gary
8/26/2010 5:33:40 AM
Open your signature in Notepad.

Are <DIV> tags or <P> tags used?
If <P> tags change all <P> tags to <DIV> and change all </P> to </DIV>.
Note: it does not matter if capitals or non capital letters are used.

-- Ron Sommer
MS MVP- Windows Live Mail

"dazza"  wrote in message

I was wondering if anyone can help me with an issue I have with my email
signature.
When I reply or forward an email the signature is fine, but when I want to
send a new message the signature has double spacings between the text lines.
Can anyone shed some light on this?
Cheers.

0
Ron

Exchange 2007 Email Router 09-19-07
Does anyone know if there is to be a Beta Release of Exchange 2007 E-MAIL router for CRM 3.0? My understanding is that this won't be addressed until CRM 4.0 (which is supposed to be due out in December). "Dan white" wrote: > Does anyone know if there is to be a Beta Release of Exchange 2007 E-MAIL > router for CRM 3.0? You can not have a pure Exchange 2007 environment as the CRM Mailbox needs to exist on exchange 2003. The current online available router allows for mailboxes to exist on Exchange 2007. I believe that this is because Exchange 2007 does not h...

how do I get my email to come into "inbox" instead of aol inbox
I recently purchased a new PC. I installed office 2007 . When setting up the email I used the setup proceedure to automatically set things up. In my previous outlook all my email came into my inbox. Now it goes to "inbox in myemail.com. I would like to get my email to show up in my inbox and be filtered by Outlook. How do I change this? On 3/11/2010 11:33 AM, Anna wrote: > I recently purchased a new PC. I installed office 2007 . When setting up > the email I used the setup proceedure to automatically set things up. > > In my previous outlook all my email...

forgot to attach doc sent via email, original's not saved. can it.
Someone was meant to send an important document to me via email but they forgot to attach the document, and do not have it saved on their system. Is there anyway for us to retrieve the document with the amendents included? Thanks The short answer is no. If it was not save then it is gone. -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "AVS" wrote: > Someone was meant to send an important document to me via email but they > forgot to attach the document, and do not have it saved on their system. Is > there anyway for us to retrieve the document with the amendents included...

An unexpected error occurred.(CRM Email)
Need some help, I'm running MS Small Biz 2003 server and CRM 1.2 on the same box. I have been stumped by this error: COM Proxy: Error Loading File : File may not exist, damaged, or ect. The above is from teh Debug Info. Error Description: An unexpected error occurred. Error Details: An error occurred attempting to dispatch the email : Could not connect to host Error Number: 0x80040216 Source File: D:\crm\Build\3297\src\platform\include\proxy\proxyutil.h Line Number: 47 Date: 12-17-2004 Time: 10:02:11 AM Type: Platform Error (2) Server: companyweb Query String: /Activit...

internal and external email counts
Good day, I got a request to provide the number of internal/external emails a group of user sent/received in a month, is there any tools/scripts/ways available to do this? and how? thanks in advance! CJ Here's a list: http://www.slipstick.com/exs/reporting.htm PROMODAG is a good one, with reports like this http://www.bi101.net/products/solutions/promodag/Monthly_traffic.html -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT -------------------------------- "CJ" <CJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7D1080DF-0CE4-49F9-A665-D29A58068278@microsoft.com... > Good day, > I...

Accessing an email account programmatically
Hello, We have Exchange 2K (moving soon to 2003) that serves all our users - about 1500. I need to access a particular email account programmatically for one of my applications so that I can get emails and respond based on certain biz logic. Understandably the Excahnge admin is hesistant in letting me do anything "fancy". What options do I have to be able to access one or more email accounts programmatically and what if any are risks associated with each of those methods. Any pointers to whitepapers discussing these would also be helpful. TIA, Sanjay. I can't provide you wi...

Emails in HELP DESK enviroment
The clients in this case are people working inside the same organization (using the same exchange) and when they opened a case the main comunication between Help desk and them is by email. But those emails are arriving to OUTLOOK and NOT to the CRM!! How can we change that?? We want to relate those emails to the correct case. The actual process is: 1. The request arrive by email to Outlook. Help Desk open a case and attach the email to it. 2. Help Desk send an email (from CRM) to the user with indications... 3. The user responde and send other email... (we are loosing this email in the ...

Outlook 2003 Sending out emails over and over until stopped
For some inexplicable reason Outlook 2003 has sent out several of my emails over and over again to one of my mailing lists. I sent the email only one time to this list, but it was being continually sent until I accidently saw it (some 25 minutes later) stopped it. Receipients got the message up to 30 times and the message had an attachment that was 100K or over. My PC is connected to the internet buy Cable Modem, has no viruses, no pests or rogue programs and is up to date with all the Microsoft updates for both Microsoft Office 2003 and Windows XP. It is not a virus issue. I ...

Bulk email issue when assigning leads
I am sure I am missing something very simple here. We want a workflow rule which notifies salespeople they have been assigned new leads, but don't want 50 individual emails going to a salesperson when we have assigned them 50 new leads. Are new leads in the "Assigned" queue in "My workplace"? Would the workaround be to just send an email template to the respective salespeople once they have been assigned new leads and telling them to check their "My Workplace"? Hope you can resolve this for me - thank you. Every time a new lead is created the workflow will...

Blocking Certain Email Providers
Many of the email soliciting products come from different email addresses, but the same server. Is there some way to block selected servers? ...

Email router install SBS 2003
Hi All is it possible install CRM 3.0 Server and email router on different machines ? This is my network: Server A - SBS 2003 Premium Edition Server B - SQL Server 2005 I want to install CRM 3.0 Professional on Server B (and I think this is possible...) but Email Router must be installed on Exchange machine... My Exchange machine is a SBS...is it possible to install only email router as a separate component ? and on a SBS machine ? Thank you Hi Corrado, Yes, it's possible to install the CRM E-mail Router on your SBS server. (Is there a reason why you're choosing to install C...

signatures email
The image (gif) which I put in the signature, does not appear when I send a email. What should I do? Put the image in the server? ...

improper email account settings
when the correct email account settings are loaded in outlook they are incorrectly reproduced on the outgoing mail. for instance: adress filled in is xxxxxx@grn.es when email is sent the receiver does get the reply adress: xxxxxx@es.nl is anyone familiar with this? what is the solution? regards, rolf ...

One constant email
Hello, I have several computers hooked up in such a way that they all recieve emails to a certain @something.com domain. Yes that may sound silly, but it's the way this company has it set up... The problem is that *one* of these computers recieves the same spam email about every 20 seconds (one message) constantly, all the time outlook is open. The even stranger thing is that the time is always the same - 7:02 AM on Tuesday. While it isn't the biggest problem one could have it makes me wonder what could possibly be going on. I downloaded all the latest everything, ran antivirus scan ...

Viewing Emails in HTML
On my computer it is viewing all the emails in Plain text and i want to view them in HTML. Can someone please help me change this? Thanks What version of Outlook? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Jonica" <jonica@fremantlechamber.com.au> wrote in message news:25ec01c47db4$74dfdd30$a501280a@phx.gbl... > On my computer it is viewing all the emails in Plain text > and i want to view them in HTML. Can someone please help > ...

Email displays in non-email cells
I have a spreadheet that has a list of contacts. One of the fields is Email and it contains the email address of the individual. I also have a Telephone field. 1. When I hover over the Email cell or click in it, the wrong email address is displayed but yet the correct email is displayed in the formula bar. This only happens if the email is not a hyperlink. If the email is a hyperlink, it works correctly. 2. If I click on a Phone cell, in some cases, it opens up the email window. In both case, the cell format is General. I ran Norton and McAfee anti-virus and my PC and the sheet are clean. ...

cannot send emails 05-23-10
this is a message I am getting when I want to send an email The host 'SMTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Subject '', Account: 'POP3', Server: 'SMTP', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D Your account is not set up correctly. SMTP is not your server for example. Get the correct settings from your server's Website, or tell us who it is. Windows Mail: Setting up an account from start to finish http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vist...

Sending email with Excel
Hello, Who can help me with a simple code? In a workbook, when click the hyperlink (cell L57) , Mic. outlook is making an email TO all email addresses in the hyperlink. What I want is: when click the hyperlink, Mic. outook is making an email (HTML) TO some email addresses in L57 and CC to other email addresses in cell L58? Hope someone can help me. Cheerz, BL Use a macro if you want that See http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "Berry" <blommerse@saz.nl> wrote in message news:671b4725-3550-48ce-b7a2-b522b7284c...

Email Accounts #3
Hi, I want a way to save my email accounts so I can just import them into Outlook on a different computer or if I decide to upgrade my OS. I understand about personal folders and archiving, but this does not save the email accountinfornmation itself... the POP3 server, the SMTP server, usernames and passwords. I am using Outlook 2003 and just had to manually enter 20 different email accounts. I archieved them and exported them to pst files, but that does not save the account information. Can I do this? It took forever to remeber all of the account info or to look them all up ag...

email to mutiple contacts not showing other contacts
Hi I would like to do a email to multiple clients, while only showing in the inbox their name, not all the others. I assume there is a way of doing this, but can not find it. I do not want to use bcc or it may turn up as junk mail. thanks tim On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 11:56:45 -1000, Tim <adslk4at@tpg.com.au> wrote: > Hi I would like to do a email to multiple clients, while only > showing > in the inbox their name, not all the others. I assume there is a way of > doing this, but can not find it. I do not want to use bcc or it may turn > up > as junk mai...

Cannot send email to large distribution groups.
We have a small business. Recently upgraded to Windows XP and to Outlook as email tool. Imported old Outlook Express address book to Outlook Contacts. All seemed to work fine, except... Now we cannot send emails to large (+900) Distribution Groups that we could do with Outlook Express. Are there some maximums or settings I am missing? Thanks for help. The number of recipients is set by your mail server or by your ISP. Contact them to see if perhaps they lowered their threshold. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to ...

EMail setup
How can I alter my incoming & Sender addresses Pop3 & SMTP they are corrupted Don Roberts Try deleting them and recreating them. Your question may be better answered in a newsgroup appropriate to your problem. This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database product. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "Don" <donalma@talktalk.net> wrote in message news:eWBbSz6kKHA.1824@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > How can I alter my incoming & Sender addresses Pop3...

2003: Drop newly created signatures into a newly created pulldown
I have Outlook 2003 I have created dozens of signatures and want to drop all of them into a pulldown menu that I have already added to my toolbar. How do I add those signatures to my new pulldown menu? I used to be able to drag and drop new signatures into a pulldown menu, but have forgotten how I did it. I know I can go to "insert" "auto-text", but there is an easier way. ...

Outlook Deleting Email
Some messages are being routed directly to the deleted items folder from the inbox. I have turned off all rules and this still is happening. Started with just one address, now is happening to several. Does anyone have any idea what is going on or how to correct it? SourMug ...

fields/who is actually sending an email
i know in outlook fields you can choose to see if the email has been sent with bcc. is their a field that you can use that lets you know who many be sending the email for someone else (permission) No. If the other user has Send As rights, you'll see only the name of the person on whose behalf the message was sent. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "G" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:280801c4...