Email calendar

If you select a time of an appointment on the calendar, why doesn't it show
when printed - where do you go to get the info?

Print in day or week mode(both show the time on the left)

--
  ...winston
  ms-mvp mail

"DianeAS" <DianeAS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D5A84AAF-2E81-4662-A579-46B8AD7AA171@microsoft.com...
> If you select a time of an appointment on the calendar, why doesn't it show
> when printed - where do you go to get the info?
0
winston

how do i change dates on my calendar and keep my pics
Publisher doesn't support this. You would need to do it manually. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Bob T" <Bob T@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:68671977-F71B-444F-AE72-801D2B359FEE@microsoft.com... > ...

Time reg: Creating an Outlook Calendar appointment from the order
It would be a great feature when it comes to time registration, if it was possible from the Order View in the CRM Outlook client to draw an order directly into the Outlook Calendar, thereby using it for time registration. In that case, it should be possible to select which data fields would be transferred to the Outlook Calendar Appointment, enabling all sorts of time usage statistics. I'm quite certain many companies would benefit from such a feature. I know we would. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most...

Missing emails 12-27-09
I went to check my emails today and found that my whole email account had disappeared. I had not used the account since 20 Nov. In the interim I have renewed my Norton 360 and wondered if that may have caused the problem. I am using Vista. Anyway I followed the prompts for adding an account and reinput the original account details. This went ok and a load of new emails arrived but none of the old messages were showing. I then rebooted the system and the original account appeared with all the old messages but not the new ones. Now I can’t find the new messages. Have I created a du...

Name Matching
Hi when an email is sent to a miss-spelled address, how do I route these emails to a postmaster or admin account? Thanks Matt What version of Exchange? -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchange.co.uk "Matt" <mattremoveme@edirect.co.uk> wrote in message news:006001c3b506$6c6670f0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hi > > when an email is sent to a miss-spelled address, how do I > route these emails to a postmaster or admin account? > > Thanks > Matt Exchange Server 2003 Running on Windows Server 2003 >----...

Weeks in a Calendar
I have a spreadsheet where I want to break up the weeks of the month by each month. The work week begins Sat @12:01AM and ends Friday at midnight. For instance JAN 05 would look like: Wk1 Wk2 Wk3 WK4 Wk5 Wk6 1-7 8-14 15-21 22-28 29-31 July 05 would be: Wk1 Wk2 Wk3 WK4 Wk5 Wk6 1 2-8 9-15 16-22 23-29 30-31 and so on. TIA Greg I have a solution, but it is seems somewhat complicated to explain via the NG but I'll give it a shot. First, maximize this window. Second, if you copy and paste, make sure that when you paste, there are no ha...

How to emailing file from Excel 2000 to 2003, cannot open??
I am using Excel 2000, and trying to email either as an attachment or as a file to a receiptiant with 2003. They cannot open it. And at some time I haven't been able to. How am I saving it into the wrong format??? Please help ASAP, am on location and needing to send a report. Thank you What are they receiving? Do they have Excel? ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "bennyw0528" <bennyw0528@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:78AED71F-93AC-4D41-8CC5-45FA965AEE2A@microsoft.com... >I am using Excel 2000, and trying to email either as an at...

Creating Emails (Recevied) with SDK
I've been trying to write a SDK program that will take a file of received emails and upload them to CRM. I need to do this programmatically and have multiple people in the to address (Data Migration Wizard only allows 1). I can create emails easily enough and create the emails. However, I cannot set incoming emails where the sender is a contact to closed and received. Has anyone tried this before? ...

Reg: Tracking emails into MS CRM3.0
Hi Just now I installed MS CRM 3.0 desktop outlook client in my system. I am unable to track more than 1 email into CRM at a time from my Outlook inbox. Is there any way to track more than 1 email into CRM? please let me know......... Thx in advance. Anil V no, you can only do one at a time. If you need to track a lot of e-mail, you should investigate the CRM Exchange Router which will automatically post e-mail for you. Dave Ireland "Anil Kumar V" <AnilKumarV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9E965A49-5558-4D7E-836F-A80092F57F30@microsoft.com... > Hi ...

Naxian Email Archiving and Compliance now available WorldWide
Naxian Message Tracker is an ideal solution for anyone looking for a cost effective solution that has all the features and more of the major email archiving tools. Visit www.naxian.co.za Unlike many solutions Naxian has been developed in the harshest internet environment in the world, South Africa where poor bandwidth and connectivity place harsh restritions on email traffic and how it can or should be archived. Naxian copes in an environement where 26 emails are processed every second! Visit www.naxian.co.za ...

Outlook 2007 send group emails without disclosure of recipient details
i got an email, i cannot see the recipient details. when look into the email header, it seems come from X-Mailer: Microsoft Office Outlook, Build 11.0.5510 Can i do it at Outlook 2007? Thanks a lot. Tony Sure, you can do it in any email clients if you put the senders in the BCC field. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://ww...

email sent internally not received by recipient
A user told me that two internal recipients did not get an email that they sent. We are using Exchange 2000 with Outlook 2003 clients. I see the sent mail in the sent box with the 2 recipients listed and a subject line. In message tracker on the Exchange server, I see the message sent to the 2 recipients but there is no subject line. In the "message history" box from the mesage tracking center the event shows "report generated internally" and "report delivered to XX" I have found this for a couple people and don't know what is generating this. ...

Business portal email #2
We would like the ability for HR Management Self Service Suite to send notifications to Roles instead of just an individual user. This would allow us to have multiple people assigned to the HR Admin role and each person receive an email when a task is assigned to that role. Currently you have to open the "assisgned to" tasks to see if there is any work to be approved. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If...

Exmerge lost my calendar items
When I export from Recovery Storage Group, all of my calendar items are gone. If I merge or copy back to original store, they are there. Anyone have any ideas as to why they disappear during an export to .pst? Thanks for your help, Jeff. ...

Pictures removed from sent emails
I've always been able to paste pictures (such as screen shots) from the clipboard within the body of HTML emails, but something's happened and now when I paste a picture it gets removed before it's sent. I can see the picture in the email when I'm writing it, but after clicking Send and opening the email in my Outbox before sending, there's just a blank empty frame with the message "The linked image cannot be displayed. The file may have been moved, renamed or deleted. Verify that the link points to the correct file and location." and the little &...

Email Validation
I was testing this email validation rule. Is Null Or ((Like "*?@?*.com") Or (Like "*?@?*.org") Or (Like "*?@?*.net") Or (Like "*?@?*.mil") Or (Like "*?@?*.US") And (Not Like "*[ ,;]*" And Not Like "*.@*")) ...but noticed I was able to input .@any.com ... e.g., I was trying to prevent user typing a .@ [that is a dot@] using the ... And Not Like "*.@*")) .. but it must be getting cancelled out by something previous in the validation string. Any suggestions? You could use a routine such as: P...

I can add an extra calendar, but can't share it??
At my workplace we have a dozen of calendars for the rooms we use, like: - Meeting room1 - Meeting room2 - Jobcar1 - Jobcar2 and so on. Now we have calendar-books for each of them, and every time I want to reserve a room or the car I have to walk at least 50 meters... I thought it would have been nice if we could use Outlook calendar for this, I have now added a calendar, but it's not possible for anybody else to open it..? why? Are there better ways of doing this? (I know there are web-calendars and so on, but outlook would be much more convenient).. Best regards, =D8ystein In ne...

missing emails, random delivery
when i try to send an email with a word document attachment, delivery is not certain. I have tested to as many different email addresses as possible, some get the email, others don't. there does not seem to be any pattern. operating system is Windows xp professional, using outlook 2003, word 2003. i have tested using outlook and internet mail via I.E. No pattern. Any ideas? Thanks! there are a number of possible causes for missing mail - are the recipients email servers blocking mail with attachments? do they use a spam filter that is catching your messages? are the attachments la...

regarding email address
i have exchange 2003 with windows 2003 server in winodws 2000 active directory. Unexpectedly when new user is created, its email address is not generated and email address tab in the user properties shows blank. Active directory console i m running from exchange 2003 server Please assist On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 04:18:02 -0700, Faisal <Faisal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >i have exchange 2003 with windows 2003 server in winodws 2000 active directory. > >Unexpectedly when new user is created, its email address is not generated >and email address tab in the user propertie...

Setting email so server will not save emails on server
I have two computers. ( Desktop & laptop) I seldom use the laptop but when I do use it and get my emails it brings up every email that I have already read and deleted from desktop. Is there a setting where I can set so the server will not keep the deleted emails? On both machines: Tools | Accounts | Mail | Properties | Advanced - Check: Leave a copy of messages on the server. On one machine only, (The desktop would be logical for you), check to Delete messages after X days to satisfy your allotted space you get from your server, and Remove from server when d...

unread email shows 3 envelopes
strangest thing....my unread/read emails shows three envelopes instead of one...I have the latest virus scan and checked for virus known found, checked for virus with mcafee online(free) nothing...have the latest office update and windows...I don't get any wierd errors or bsod. can anybody help appreciate it very much. >-----Original Message----- >strangest thing....my unread/read emails shows three >envelopes instead of one...I have the latest virus scan >and checked for virus known found, checked for virus with >mcafee online(free) nothing...have the latest offic...

Outlook Express Imported Email
I've recently imported mail from Outlook express to Outlook 2007. The "From" fied of all the old imported email does not display the email address. It just shows the sends full name. I therefore cannot reply to old email or click on the From field and add the email address to my contacts. Anyone come across this problem before? thanks, "Pryan" <Pryan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8B86DF03-5BC4-40B3-ADE4-F73674833190@microsoft.com... > I've recently imported mail from Outlook express to Outlook 2007. It's be...

Setting up an email server
I have an established 5.5 server and a I added a new domain to it. All the routing looks good, I have the new MX pointing to the domain of my external port on my firewall. And the new domain is added into Exchange. But when I try to send an email to a new recipent using the new domain name I recieve: xx.xxx.xxx.xxx does not like recipient. Remote host said: 550 Relaying is prohibited Giving up on xx.xxx.xxx.xxx. Any ideas? On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 18:57:41 -0700, "Need Help" <needhelp@address.com> wrote: >I have an established 5.5 server and a I added a new domain to it. &...

assigning categories to email in outlook 2007
I only get color categories when I right click the category column in my email. How do I get the subject category list to show up? Is this an upgrade version of Office? Did you have a prior versioh of Outlook installed? If yes, then right click on the root of the mailbox, select properties, and then under the General Tab. select the option to "upgrade to color categories." -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 ...

Strange problem with some contact names / email senders
Hello! I have a strange Outlook problem which is really annyoing me at the moment! I added someone to my contacts but whenever i reply to their email they're name isn't automatically filled in as it does with other people's email. Also, if i Create a New email message, it never auto-completes their name. (ie if info@babylon-webmaster.fsnet.co.uk is in my contacts under 'Babylon', sends me an email and i reply to it "To: " reads "Babylon <info@babylon- webmaster.fsnet.co.uk>", but for this contact "To:" only ever displays their ...

Duplicate emails on exchange server 5.5
Im using w2k server sp4, and exchange server 5.5 witn sp4 also Im suprised that some of the users are receiving duplicate emails local and internet and it is continously increasing and annoying to the user that they received the same kind of emails despite the fact that they read already. What seems to be the problem. Thank you very much in advance for your help. Manny >>receiving duplicate emails local and internet local and internet? Are they different messages? Is the user a member of a distribution list and are the messages sent to the DL and the user? Manny wrote: > Im...