disappearing email accounts

------=_NextPart_000_0194_01CB0415.F4584140

unexpected change in outbound filtering has resulted in thousands of =
people losing their email accounts.

accounts were temporarily closed for abuse or other reasons. all FALSE.

and of course support is NONE RESPONSIVE.

looking at the forum there was over 2000 postings in less than 24 hours.

someone needs to wake up and get this corrected.

mikeyhsd@hotmail.com

------=_NextPart_000_0194_01CB0415.F4584140

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.7600.16535"></HEAD>
15px"=20
CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area">
<DIV><FONT face=3DCalibri>unexpected change in outbound filtering has =
resulted in=20
thousands of people losing their email accounts.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DCalibri></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DCalibri>accounts were temporarily closed for abuse or =
other=20
reasons. all FALSE.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DCalibri></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DCalibri>and of course support is NONE =
RESPONSIVE.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DCalibri></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DCalibri>looking at the forum there was over 2000 =
postings in=20
less than 24 hours.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DCalibri></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DCalibri>someone needs to wake up and get this=20
corrected.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DCalibri></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DCalibri></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
<P><FONT color=3D#ff0000>
<MARQUEE bgColor=3D#ffff00 height=3D22 behavior=3Dalternate =
width=3D"35%" scrollAmount=3D2=20
scrollDelay=3D9><A=20
href=3D"mailto:mikeyhsd@hotmail.com">mikeyhsd@hotmail.com</A></MARQUEE></=
FONT></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0194_01CB0415.F4584140--

0
mikeyhsd

Missing emails 02-05-10
I recently had to do a system recovery, and when I restored files the emails looked like they were there. But when I open up a saved email folder, often all the listed emails wind up opening with the same email message. The mail titles are right, but when I open it to read, it is the same as another mail from the same folder. Anybody konw why? What can I do? Thanks, Tim It sounds as if the database may be messed up. You can try repairing it (www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/). You can also search for *.eml and that should give you the actual messages instead of from within WinMa...

How do I fix a sudden problem with sending and receiving emails f.
I have been successfully using Outlook as my default email program with my SBCYahoo dsl for some months and then I was not. The only thing I can link it to, possible, is that for a short while I agreed to allow Microsoft to monitor my use of their programs. after about a week, some of the programs didn't work as well and some other problems occurred, so a uninstalled that program. what happen now is that the process times out after receiveing a few of the emails and says that "connection was interrupted"-which is impossible since I am 'always connected' via dsl...

Not promoting emails
When I select and email and then click on "Promote E-mail to CRM Activity" I get the error message: "An error occurred while trying to promote the e-mail. Try again" Is there anyway to find out what exactly that error was? Thanks Stephen, We're having the same problem. I have started a call with MS on this. I'll let you know what I find out. Did anyone find a solution for this? I'm having the same issue. BTW, I found out that things that I have recived from others I can still promote but if I have sent it, it does not look like it's working. Rich...

Junk email problem...
We run a exchange 2003 environment and all of our users run Outlook 2003. We turn off the "junk email filter" in outlook but for some reason email is still going into our users junk email folders on their mailboxes. I am assuming somewhere in exchange this option is turned on and filtering this email. Any ideas on what I am missing? Thanks all Halve, I've been experiencing the same issue and have not found a solution for it as of yet. I've used group policies to disable the Junk Email filter in Outlook and have used the OWA Administration Tool to disable the Junk E...

chart disappears after inserting another chart into slide
When i tried to insert another chart from excel to my powerpoint slide, (using copy & paste function), the other chart that was already in the slide disappears and I can't find it anywhere in my powerpoint... How do i search for it or rather why does this happen? I guess you're using PPT 2002 (also known as PPT XP) and you have this Autolayout feature turned on. I think it's in Tools | Autocorrect, but I can't check it right now to be sure. -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in PPT 2007? http://www.echosvoice.com/2007.htm Fixing ...

can't read emails
When I do send & recieve it look like the mails go somewhere else but inbox, where they go? how can I see them? I know for sure those email where download from my server On Tue, 03 May 2005 07:34:07 -1000, emilio <emilio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When I do send & recieve it look like the mails go somewhere else but > inbox, > where they go? how can I see them? I know for sure those email where > download > from my server What version of Outlook are you running and what mode (Corp/Workgroup, Internet Mail Only, etc.) do you have it installed i...

Best procedure for forwarding email of fired sales employee?
We recently fired a sales employee and now I need to make sure his manager receives all the emails. What's the best practice for handling this type of situation. Should I give the manager rights to the fired employees inbox and add another mailbox withing Outlook, or is there a better way to handle this? Add the old SMTP addresses to the managers mailbox. ( changing the existing ones in the fired employee's mailbox first of course) On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 15:55:33 -0800, "Colin" <spam@hotmail.com> wrote: >We recently fired a sales employee and now I need to ...

Pocket PC will not synch "a program is trying to access email..." warning.
I am trying to synch my PocketPC (Jornada 548 running PPC2000) with Outlook 2003 SP1. I keep getting the "A program is trying to access email messages you have stored in Outlook" message. I am running the latest ActiveSynch 3.7.1. Basically this prevents me from synching remotely or over my network unless I am right there at the PC to let it though. I don't think this should be happenning but I have yet to find a way to disable it or to secure ActiveSynch for access. My wife's Palm Vx using Hotsynch manager 4.0.1 does the same thing but I kind of expected current Microso...

Failure to email from Micriosoft Photo Viewer
When i try to email from microsoft picture viewer it opens the attach file and size alternates it doesn't open Outlook in a new message, Outlook is running after I attach because I can see it in the task manager under processes but not somehow not available. If I open Outlook first it works OK. Outlook is set as my default(obviously as it opens in task manager) Can you help? same thing happens if i try directly from my Pictures Library using "Send To" Do you mean the new msg window doesnt open? (Not outlook itself) "marvingee" <marvingee@discussions.m...

Multiple email accounts and inbox folders
I have 3 email accounts set up - one hotmail and two non-web-based accounts. The incoming hotmail messages automatically go into the hotmail inbox; however all email from the other email accounts winds up together in the "Outlook Today - [Personal Folders]" inbox. Is there a way that email received via these other ISP's can be directed to separate folders I specifically set up for them? Thanks in advance. Rick Johnston You have to use a rule to separate out POP accounts. Go with some like "when mail arrives through specified account, move to specified folder". You...

send page by email
user having a problem send a web page as html using outlook 2002 on w2k system... If he is working offline in outlook but wants to send a web page as html, outlook makes the email as a web link and not as an html page .. (long story as to why he wants to work offline in outlook but is still connected to web) .. (when working in outlook as "connected" it works fine) .. why does outlook do this a is the a way to fix it ...

What does Rv: stand for in the subjetc line of an email??
Hi all, can anyone tell me what the Rv: stands for in the subject line of an email??? Fw: forward Re: Return Rv: ??? Marc Re: in some other language? (possibly Spanish) RE and FW are the English versions, other tags used include accept, decline and similar full words but only used for meeting invitations. Any other short tags are Re or FW in different languages. You may also see codes added by email systems for tracking purposes - this would include ADV (advertising) or SPAM. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 f...

Using external email address for AD user
We have certain users that we would like to use an external email address for and give access to resources in the domain. The only solution I have found so far is to create an account they will use for access and then to add a contact so we can send emails and add as a member of DL's. Ideally, I would like to do this without adding 2 separate objects in AD. Is that possible? Hi there, Are you aware that you can create a user and mail-enable them (not mailbox-enable), establishing an external address on the account. It removes the need for both a contact and a user accoun...

How do you change the way email addresses are displayed? John Doe.
How do you change the way a recipent of an emails name is displayed in an email? I want to only show "John Doe" and not "John Doe (Email):<John Doe@xxx.com>" Displayed where and in what version of Outlook? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "dmoors" <dmoors@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:540E8B6B-2F78-4541-9116-3A79F4A5D52B@microsoft.com... > How do you change the way a recipent of an emails name is displayed in an > email? I want to only show "John Doe" and not "John Doe (Email):<John > Doe@xxx.com>&q...

transfer contacts using email
Is it possible to transfer contacts from one machine to another using email? If, yes, what does the receiving person need to do? Many thanks, Frank FJB <FJB0623@aol.com> wrote: > Is it possible to transfer contacts from one machine to another using > email? If, yes, what does the receiving person need to do? Create a new PST (File>Net>Outlook Data File). Now, right-click Contacts and choose Copy. SPecify the new PST as the destination. When the copy completes, right-click the new PST and choose Close. Close Outlook. Rename the PST's file extension to something...

Can't get Publisher to give "send as message" as an email option
We use Windows live Mail which won't work with publisher. So for the purposes of sending out an email I changed the default program to Windows mail But, under the option "send email" only the send as attachment option appears. I have changed the default program in Vista to use windows mail. Help ...

Attemps to send emails that don't exist
Recently Outlook started trying to send 2 emails that don't exist. The outbox is empty, but it continually attempts to send the non-existent emails. Is there a way to fix this? TIA, -Steve- Try File, Work Offline, Delete the "stuck" messages. "Steve Zimmelman" wrote: > Recently Outlook started trying to send 2 emails that don't exist. The > outbox is empty, but it continually attempts to send the non-existent > emails. > > Is there a way to fix this? > > TIA, > -Steve- > > > ...

How would you print a list of all the email addresses?
Exchange 2003 on AD 2003 IBM server. Need to print out a list of all user email addresses. How is this done? Probably select the user container and choose columns from the view menu and pick email address. Then choose export list under the actions menu. -- regards, Michael Abbaticchio MVP for Microsoft Exchange Server http://mvps.org/exchange "aspirin" <aspirin2004@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:040701c47a77$e697a010$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Exchange 2003 on AD 2003 IBM server. Need to print out a > list of all user email addresses. How is this done? Thank y...

don't want windows live mail as my default email account
I don't want windows live mail as my default email account. I wen to Set Default Programs. I'm unable to uncheck marks on MAIL-TO PROTOCOL and EMAIL-LINK START MENU LINK. Please advise how can I fix that through REGEDIT. Thanks. Anita -- akaits Hello Akaits, If you are wanting to set "Windows Mail" back as your default program, then this should be able to help you to. http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/83185-windows-mail-default-associations.html Hope this helps, Shawn akaits;1222059 Wrote: > I don't want windows live mail as my default...

creating contacts from Account
>From within an account, if I try to create a new contact by clicking on the Contact button>new contact, populate the required fields, in this case just the last name seems required (in Red), the first name recommended (in Blue), and hit save, I get the following: Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The parameter is incorrect. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it ori...

page numbers disappear
Page numbers disappear after page 10 whenever I do a booklet. On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 02:03:26 +0000, 4Av wrote (in article <C5C8808C-2FA7-4019-93DF-24FA9FAB21C3@microsoft.com>): > Page numbers disappear after page 10 whenever I do a booklet. And we're supposed to guess what version you're running are we...? We're not psychic - please elaborate on 'disappear' - do they just vanish as soon as you enter them, or is this resuming a saved document, or what? Or do they not appear at all... The devil's in the details... ;o) Do you have a Master page? Have you ch...

Using two MS Money accounts on one PC.
I am using MS Money 2003 Standard Edition. Is there any way I can set up accounts for two people on the same computer with the one program without running into problems? TIA. File - Open/New create two files with different names. Mr. Mrs. >-----Original Message----- >I am using MS Money 2003 Standard Edition. Is there any way I can set up >accounts for two people on the same computer with the one program >without running into problems? TIA. >. > Besides the information already posted, use shortcuts to the two different files to start the application as starting Mone...

crm accounts fail to sync with outlook 2007
Outlook when syncing with CRM 3.0 completes stage 1 OK of sync and then takes all contacts away from Outlook trying to sync and then only returns 91 of 1650 accounts. We have 2 other laptops, 1 excatly the same and sync's fine. The other is same brand lower spec model and is also failing. We have checked local data>and all fields are the same, any suggestions as this is really frustrating as our account contacts sync via active sync with our PPC , so we currently have no 91/1650 contacts on our phone.? thanks CD On Aug 7, 8:54 am, Dewy <D...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

Disappearing Graph ?
Hello, I tried posting this in the excel charting forum, but I guess they aren't too active. Would sure appreciate and be grateful for some help with this: Using Excel 2007, and Windows 7. Always something new, I guess; never had this before. Have a chart as a Chart 1 tab on the bottom to which I add data once a week into Sheet 1. Always worked just fine. Today, when I clicked on the Chart 1Tab on the bottom to see the new graph, all my graph lines and curves have totally disappeared. The x and y axes are still there, as are the axis labels. But no graph. Totally wiped out. What...

import email from thunderbird
I need to import from thunderbird to outlook 2003. The help I find so far is not helpful, since it implies I need to either install a new version of netscape and import from tbird to netscape first, or import to outlook express first and then into outlook. I do not have outlook express. Why should I need to install a thrid program to import to as an intermediary step? Outlook does not find the email foders located in C:\Documents and Settings\userid\Application Data\Thunderbird\Profiles\something.default\Mail , which is where tbird stores them. What's up with that? tom wright ...