command line to open a new windows live desktop note

Hello ,

I have read many posts including the command line flags notes but cant find
a command line option just to open a new note without having to click on new
note in the gui ?

is there a flag for
"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Mail\wlmail.exe" that will do it ?

Thank You

What do you mean by opening a new note? Do you mean a
new email message?

--=20
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"bdfox" <bdfox@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
> Hello ,
>=20
> I have read many posts including the command line flags notes but cant =
find=20
> a command line option just to open a new note without having to click =
on new=20
> note in the gui ?
>=20
> is there a flag for=20
> "C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Mail\wlmail.exe" that will do it ?
>=20
> Thank You
>=20

0
Gary
1/12/2010 6:43:05 PM
"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Mail\wlmail.exe" /mailurl:%1

--

Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us

"bdfox" <bdfox@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello ,
>
> I have read many posts including the command line flags notes but cant
> find
> a command line option just to open a new note without having to click
> on new
> note in the gui ?
>
> is there a flag for
> "C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Mail\wlmail.exe" that will do it ?
>
> Thank You

0
Michael
1/12/2010 10:56:51 PM
"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Mail\wlmail.exe" /mailurl:%1
or
Alternatively...create a new message as a template and save as an eml file..use that for new messages(notes?)

--
  ...winston
  ms-mvp mail

"bdfox" <bdfox@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:62112F27-83C4-42C0-9285-8E3195E32638@microsoft.com...
> Hello ,
>
> I have read many posts including the command line flags notes but cant find
> a command line option just to open a new note without having to click on new
> note in the gui ?
>
> is there a flag for
> "C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Mail\wlmail.exe" that will do it ?
>
> Thank You

0
winston

password for command button?
Is there a way to code a command button in its on click event that will prompt the user to enter a password to perform the command button's operation? Thank you. -Debbie On Jan 4, 11:34 am, Debbie S. <Debb...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a way to code a command button in its on click event that will > prompt the user to enter a password to perform the command button's > operation? > > Thank you. > > -Debbie Yes, but you'll need to delve into VBA. Attach a click event to the button and in the code: Public Function Button1_Click() ...

Window Redirection?

Money and Windows Mobile 5.0 Devices
I've got a new Windows Mobile 5.0 device and have found that the PPC Money client for Money 2005 will not sync to it. From http://www.microsoft.com/money/MoneyForHandHeldDevices.mspx it appears Money 2004-6 will not sync but it doesn't mention anything about Money 2007...but I can't find a Windows Mobile Client for 2007. Is there anyway to get any version of Money to sync to a Windows Mobile 5.0 device? Thanks, Don Not at present, except by using third party software such as SPB Finance/ -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org See http://money.mvps.or...

Couldn't Find c:\windows\system32\system.mdw Message
Loaded Access 97 on my new Vista Machine and got the above message when I tried to start Access. How do I fix this ? Vista has more stringent rules about who, and how you can write to the System32 (or Windows for that matter) folder. If you have another machine with and unsecured system.mdw file try to copy it to your new one. If it lets you, you are fine, if not you'll need to work with someone in a Vista newsgroup to figure out what the problem is. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "JWalker" <JWalker...

open two different Access reports

opening .pst archives

shortcut with command line switch probs
Hello, I have a shortcut set up which has the target declared as: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\EXCEL.EXE" / "\\path_to_file\myfile.xlt" This works fine on my PC. Excel 2000 running on Windows XP. Unfortunately it doesnt work on someone elses PC, who asked for m help! They have the same software set up, and access to the same folde path. When they try to run the shortcut, a window opens and closes almos immediately. Help?! : -- soloto ----------------------------------------------------------------------- solotoo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/m...

Setting up a new e-mail account

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

Windows Server 2008 R2 04-09-10

opening a .docx with word 2004

Effectively stoping open relay.
I have a client who started using exchange 2003 few days back. This client is having more than 12 subnets starting from 172.27.50.0, 172.16.0.0 to 172.27.0.0 and 10.172.172.0 & 10.172.173.0 subnets in different location in town which are conneted by DSL. This users are connecting to the Exchange server 172.16.5.25. Most of these users are POP3 users. I have 2 SMTP Virtual Server running. Default SMTP Virtual server 172.16.5.25 and the second for Externel. In the Mail connector I have added only the external as the local bridgehead server. In the relay properties of the internal I...

Word 2003: Will it work on Windows 7 Pro