Combining two accounts as one display

If I have two emails, can Live Mail be configured so that both accounts can
be displayed (combined) For me this would prevent 2 deletes, 2 junks, etc.-
Thanks. Otzi

On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 18:58:21 -0700, otzi wrote:

> If I have two emails, can Live Mail be configured so that both accounts can
> be displayed (combined) For me this would prevent 2 deletes, 2 junks, etc.-

Back in the good old days of MS Outlook Express, a number of people wanted
separate account folders. Now that MS has accommodated those folk, people
are demanding a global Inbox. Well, MS, in their infinite wisdom, as opted
not to allow people to choose between separate account folders, or global
account folders. What you see is what you get.

--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come

Optionally, if your account web server provides the option to pop a =
different account and deliver messages to your main account=20
Inbox,  one can configure that option on their web server so that =
messages are download to that same account's Inbox in WLM.  Note:=20
You may also have to configure the web server properly to leave or =
delete messages after 'popping' from the popped accounts web=20
server. If not deleted those messages will be present in both =
accounts..thus manage properly to avoid duplicates in WLM and=20
overloading the popped account's storage limits.

--
....winston
ms-mvp mail

"otzi"  wrote in message =

If I have two emails, can Live Mail be configured so that both accounts =
can
be displayed (combined) For me this would prevent 2 deletes, 2 junks, =
etc.-
Thanks. Otzi=20

0
winston
7/21/2010 7:35:54 AM
Adding to winston's post:

If you access Hotmail with a browser, you can send and receive emails from a
second account.

The Hotmail account in WLM will only send from the Hotmail account.

Message rules only move pop3 Inbox messages.

The answer to otzi's question is no.   One Inbox can be used, but two
accounts have to be setup in WLM.

--
Ron Sommer
MS MVP- Windows Live Mail

"otzi"  wrote in message

If I have two emails, can Live Mail be configured so that both accounts can
be displayed (combined) For me this would prevent 2 deletes, 2 junks, etc.-
Thanks. Otzi

0
Ron
7/21/2010 9:02:18 AM
That's what the Quick Views are for. Do you see "Quick views" at the top =
of
the folder list?  Right-click on it, Select quick views, then select the =
ones of
interest to you.
I use "All Inbox", All sent items", and "All junk e-mail".
Unfortunately there is no selection for "All deleted items".

Your account folders can be collapsed to one line each and ignored, =
except
periodically clean out the "Deleted items" folders.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"otzi" <otzi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
> If I have two emails, can Live Mail be configured so that both =
accounts can=20
> be displayed (combined) For me this would prevent 2 deletes, 2 junks, =
etc.-=20
> Thanks. Otzi
0
Gary

Combine Descriptions
I have various items in a spreadsheet. There are many different items in various rows. Some items have the same reference number, just a different description. I want to combine all of one reference number's descriptions into one cell. I am doing vlookup, but it is only putting in the first occurance. Is there a way to combine all descriptions into one cell? It's like this on another sheet within the same file. I am trying to pull it from Sheet2 into Sheet1. Reference # Description 123 Pant Set 123 2pc set 123 Shirt & Pants 122 Jean 129 Dress I want #...

Problem assigning new owner to account record
We are having a problem assiging a new owner to a specific account record. This problem does not occur with assigning other account records. After assigning the new owner, when the account form tries to save and refresh, this error message occurs: Duplicate Record A record with these values already exists. A duplicate record cannot be created. Select one or more unique values and try again. There is no duplicate record in the system - either active or inactive. Thanks, -Rick M. I got that exact same error this morning trying to do the same thing. Rick, if you figure it out would yo...

One column with different widths
I want to make Column A with rows 1-29 one width rows 30 and above a norrower width. Is this possible with Excel XP? -- Calpitor ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Calpitor's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28104 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=476080 Merge the cells of two columns for the section you wish to be wider -- henry ------------------------------------------------------------------------ henry's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getin...

Multiple e-mail account in MS Outlook 2003
I have 4 e-mail accounts set up (all from the same server) and can send from all accounts but I only receive mail for the default account. Any suggestions? Does each account use the same account properties? (e.g. same mailbox name, userid, and password.) "Crazy Squaw" <Crazy Squaw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:78F4A600-8A92-4011-8E4C-6094A77DEF4A@microsoft.com... >I have 4 e-mail accounts set up (all from the same server) and can send >from > all accounts but I only receive mail for the default account. Any > suggestions? ...

I know how to concatenate ,can one de-concatenate to split date?
We are using Quick Books and want to export to a Custom Label Quick Books only exports to EXCEL in IIF format. QUICK BOOKS PROBLEM- wrote: > We are using Quick Books and want to export to a Custom Label Quick Books > only exports to EXCEL in IIF format. In the date column use the text to column feature under Data on the menu bar. For the delimiter select / this will split the date into three columns. gls858 ...

Post department hours to unit accounts in General Ledger
I would like to see the hours that are allocated to departments in Payroll, also be posted to unit accounts in General Ledger. Currently we have to do this manually for doing analytical reporting on financial statements (Sales per man hour or SPH) by taking numbers off the payroll posting journals and then reentering them as a JE in General Ledger. Thank you. -- Douglas J Karel Pax vobiscum ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in t...

How do I print a one page spreadsheet multiple time, each with its own page number? #2
Roy, thank you so much for this solution. I will try it right away. Best regards, Laura Sallwasser Roy Wagner Wrote: > Laura, > > If you want to use the center footer, replace the FOR/NEXT loop with > the one > below. You still need a placeholder on the worksheet, but the sequence > number > statement is printed in the footer rather than on the sheet (only > visible in > preview etc.). You can eliminate the formula on the sheet that put the > text > and number together. I also changed it so it increments the number > before > printing instead of a...

Display of CRM data in SharePoint
Is is possible to allow non-CRM users the ability to view CRM data on SharePoint without using the CRM external connector? Thanks, -Rick M. Microsoft would require you to have a license per user I think ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "Rick M" <RickM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B3E731A1-D059-4D49-B879-6025A1817FD8@microsoft.com... > Is is possible to allow non-CRM users the ability to view CRM data on > SharePoint without using the CRM external connector? > > Thanks, > -Rick...

Re: Two-Column Problem
After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Charley Kyd <kyd@incsight.com>... > But now, when I add a pair of pages, Publisher gives me guides for two > columns per page but gives me only one page-wide textbox per page, > not two. Can't you create your text boxes yourself? Or change the text box that appears to a two-column one? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaimer: http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm ...

Unable to display default folder in cached mode
Hello, I have installed and configured Exchange 2003/Outlook 2003 clients. Some of them, after creating the Outlook profile, displays "Unable to display your default folder" message on Outlook stratup and shuts down Outlook. When I turn off the "Use cached mode", it works fine. I have tried it on other computers/other users profile and still have some 3-4 user mailboxes with this issue. There is Novell client installed on computers, but other 60+ users are fine. Any help would be appreciated. Peter Hornak Peter Do the users having problems have a local or remot...

two-variable calculations continued ...
Could you be more specific, as I am still learning to program in excel. "Gary''s Student" wrote: > Use a worksheet change event macro. It can detect two cells entered and > calculate the third, See: > > http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/event.htm#wb_shtChange > > -- > Gary''s Student > > > "fredonic" wrote: > > > If I input a formula e.g. ‘A1+B1=C1’; how do I tell excel to calculate B1 if > > I have A1 and C1’s values or A1 if I have the other 2 values – doing all this > > using only the 3 or...

Emails Account
How do I setup my outlook express account to recevie email from hotmail "Milan Petrovic" <Milan Petrovic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9DD6F6F9-9FB2-4736-A349-F2E344ACBE72@microsoft.com... > How do I setup my outlook express account This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003/2007 from the Office suite of products. Outlook Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name. For help with your OE questions, try an OE newsgroup such as microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general (for OE 6), or an OE help website s...

account segments and posting account
1. Is it possible to have only one segment of account? 2. Is it ok, if Posting account setup do not have default accounts payable? I think this accounts payable is use as a payable account in Payable Distribution for a vendor, if vendor do not have accounts payable in vendor account maintenance setup. If there is no accounts payable in posting account setup and no vendor accounts payable in vendor account maintenance setup, then which account should we use as payable account for a vendor? 1. Yes, you can have a single segment account number in Dynamics GP 2. If you dont have an accou...

displaying negative values
how do I hide the display of negative numbers? =if(A1<0,"",A1) HTH Regards from Brazil Marcelo "cfuller" escreveu: > how do I hide the display of negative numbers? Hi, That will work if cell A1 has a formula in it. If negative numbers are just typed in, you can use conditional formatting. Highlight the range of cells you want to format. Go to Format > Conditional Formatting... Enter cell value is less than 0. Click the Format... button and select Color: and then click the white icon. HTH -- Ken Hudson "Marcelo" wrote: > =if(A1<0,"&qu...

compare two columns and display a third
here's the challenge: -I need to compare 2 columns: A1:A10 and B1:B20 (different range) -For each common value I would like to display the information contained in a third column C1:C20 I did some research on this forum and http://www.cpearson.com/ but so far no good. any help will be greatly appreciate to avoid doing it manually 2000 times. chris90 =COUNTIF(A1:A10,B1) in C1 gives 1 if B1.value occurs in A1:A10, 0 if not. Fill down to C10! or =COUNTIF(A1:A10,B1) > 0 gives TRUE or FALSE respectively. Regards, Stefi "ch90" wrote: > here's the challenge: > -I...

Combine multiple tables into one

email account not found
I've added my email accounts to Outlook 2003 and they both show up when I go to the "Add or Change" screen. But when I try to move them up or down I get a message, "The specified account was not found. It may have been deleted". Both email accounts are visiable when I try to ad or change them, but when I go to send an email, I get no options when I click on the "Accounts" button to change the accounts. Nor is there a SEND button. Other discussions suggests that this means that Outlook does not recognize an active email account. HELP! Try creating ...

Retirement 403b account and budgeting
Hi, I'm trying to setup my budget and How I'm doing on my budget report to register my employer matching 403b account. I'm having 2 major problems with my account. 1) When I schedule a deposit into the cash transations of my 403b account, it doesn't show up on my budget planner as a scheduled payment as the others do. I have to enter it in manually. 2)I have to uncheck the "retirement account" option in the account details for the report to recognize my account in the report at all. It seems like something very strange is going on here. Is there a fix or a...

Transfer Roth from One Brokerage to Another?
I'm using the Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe Trial. How would I go about telling Money about transferring a Roth from one brokerage to another (I'm letting money download the data from my current brokerage)? Is there some way to, perhaps, change the Financial Institution and account number and then let Money continue as though nothing has happened? Or, do I have to close the old account and then open a new one and somehow account for the shares? In microsoft.public.money, David A. Lessnau wrote: >I'm using the Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe Trial. How would I go about >...

Form will not display records
In Access 2007, one of our users has asked me to research the following, She built one form, using fields from 5 tables, each table has a field, Item_ID, it is the Primary key in all 5 tables, and a 1-1 inner join relates the 5 tables. She then created the form, using the fields from the tables. Data entry works perfectly, and the tables get populated, but when closing the application and then restarting it, the data does not display in the form, although it is still in the tables. What could cause this behavior? What is the SQL feeding the form? -- Build a little, test a ...

How to list accounts and their last balanced on date?
Hi, Is there a way to list accounts and the date they were last balanced on? I have many accounts stored in MS Money and many times I forget to reconcile some infrequently used accounts for months. Sometime it then becomes too late to figure out the missing transactions to bring the accounts upto their latest balance. I was hoping there would be a report which can tell me all open accounts and the date they were last balanced on instead of opening each account individually. BTW, I have MS Money 2001 SE. TIA. P Adhia On 5 Oct 2003 13:53:44 -0700, padhia@yahoo.com (P Adhia) wrote: >Hi, ...

Account Description Length
Is there a way to increase the amount of characters that a Account Description can be from 50 on my current installation of GP 8.0 to more, like 75? Thanks. You would have to start by changing the length of the field in the SQL table. Then you may have to modify forms to allow you to input and display that much. Then you would have to worry whether that would cause any problems with any forms or reports. I wouldn't change it without "approval" that it would not cause problems. Plus, you have to be concerned with upgrades not going through or blowing away your changes. -- ...

Associated external Account #2
Dear all, Just got some of our exch2k users migrated to another org exch2k3. Found that associated external account rights which never seen before in 2k. Wish to know the purpose of this account and when is the best time to use it. Please help and thousand thanks. regards Granting Access to External Accounts http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/WorkingE2k3Store/8c4befe3-3815-4b6b-a759-1e5a2878499d.mspx -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT -------------------------------- "Elton Seng Yan Thung" <sengy01@pd.jaring.my> wrote in message news:enFBAvpwFHA...

How do I set up a sheet with date headers one week apart.
I am trying to set up a spreadsheet with date headers and/or side labels, one week apart. I have tried without success. Any help gratefully received. 1/1/2006 - 8/1/2006 - 15/1/2006 etc. Frank Taylor Dell Dimension 8400 4 Gig RAM 1.3 GigHz Pentium CPU Multithreaded Windows XP Pro - SR2 Canon S530D 160 Gig Hard Drive. Hi Type your first date in A2. In the next cell use = A2+7 You can fill this across as necessary. Andy. "mossbury" <mossbury@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B8E4DAB1-C24F-4AE1-8BDA-2E854FEE78C8@microsoft.com... >I am trying to set up...

Cannot syncronize accounts in different currencies on my pocket
Hello, I often need to manage accounts in different base currencies but it seems that accounts different from base currency, do no appear on pocket pc 2005. I am using money 2005 on my desktop and recently downloaded pocket money 2005 to my ipaq. This seems to be a serious limitation. any suggestions? Thanks It is a (one of the) limitation of the pocket pc client. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://regi...