Changing Time format in Date column

Hi,

When I review email messages in Windows Live Mail I would like to see the
time displayed in 24 hour format by each message. Ie, instead of Date:
05/03/2010 4:35 pm I would like it be shown as 05/03/2010 16:35.

Any help from anyone would be greatfully appreciated.

Thanks,

Jon.

"Jon" <Jon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:54D681D7-2367-434B-AC7A-29AD80A4A828@microsoft.com...

> When I review email messages in Windows Live Mail I would like to see the time displayed in 24 hour format by each message. Ie, instead of Date: 05/03/2010 4:35 pm I would like it be shown as 05/03/2010 16:35.

The date/time is shown using your system short date and time settings. You'll have to change them in Control Panel, probably under Regional Options.
--
Noel
0

thank you so much - It works!

Thanks again for taking the time to help.

Jon.

"Ildhund" wrote:

> "Jon" <Jon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:54D681D7-2367-434B-AC7A-29AD80A4A828@microsoft.com...
>
> > When I review email messages in Windows Live Mail I would like to see the time displayed in 24 hour format by each message. Ie, instead of Date: 05/03/2010 4:35 pm I would like it be shown as 05/03/2010 16:35.
>
> The date/time is shown using your system short date and time settings. You'll have to change them in Control Panel, probably under Regional Options.
> --
> Noel
> .

Delighted as always to have been able to be of service...
--
Noel
[Beats 'YW', ¿no?]

"Jon" <Jon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3E47566A-E19B-47D7-A119-0C200167DDBD@microsoft.com...
> Hi ldhund,
>
> thank you so much - It works!
>
> Thanks again for taking the time to help.
>
> Jon.
>
> "Ildhund" wrote:
>
>> "Jon" <Jon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:54D681D7-2367-434B-AC7A-29AD80A4A828@microsoft.com...
>>
>> > When I review email messages in Windows Live Mail I would like to see the time displayed in 24 hour format by each message. Ie, instead of Date: 05/03/2010 4:35 pm I would like it be shown as 05/03/2010 16:35.
>>
>> The date/time is shown using your system short date and time settings. You'll have to change them in Control Panel, probably under Regional Options.
>> --
>> Noel
>> .

0
Ildhund

Paragraph formating jumps to defaults.
Hi, We are using Office/Outlook 2007 We have an email signature script that is run when users login, it´s working ok except for two things; If the default paragraph settings in Word 2007 for a user matches those in the signature script, the signature will use the "Base defaults" of Word 2007, that is SpaceAfter = 10 and LineSpacing = "Multiple" with a value of 1,15. So if I change the script to use SpaceAfter=0 and the user has set his/her Word 2007 to use SpaceAfter=0, the result will be SpaceAfter=10. If the script is set to SpaceAfter=0 and the us...

if cell is text move left one column

Time Series
I have about 30000 lines of data that looks like so: Time Count 93000 447 93001 1020 93002 1438 93003 2177 93004 3042 93005 3467 93006 2913 93007 3341 93008 3547 93009 2908 93010 3512 93011 4090 Where ColA is time. I am having trouble creating a graph with time on the x-axis and count on the y-axis. Thank you in advance. You need to make an XY chart But with 30,000 data points you could run into trouble; Help says you can 32,000 data points in a single data series. However, if you want markers it will look like heck. You could limit the data like this: assume y-values in B2:B30001 in ...

Where is the lasso feature in 2008? (was in formatting palette in 2004)

Changing Prices in HQ.
Hi, I have this little issue. I want to change the put items on promotion using the price wizard using HQ. Unfortunately if I have stores who has differents prices for a same item the wizard do not make the proper change becuase it use the price already stored in the master table. Does anyone saw this issue before? Who was solved?. Thks in advance for your help. Rgds Rodrigo Hi there, The easiest way to look after this is to not change any data on the ITEM in HQ, but to simply do the worksheet for altering the sale price and then send it to the respective stores. Then in the works...

Date display in Excel

formatting auto replies
Does anyone know of a method that allows outlook 2k2 to format automatic replies regardless of the format of the original message? I setup this automatic response rule that replies with a template, but problem is, when replying to http clients (hotmail or yahoo), the message at the receiver's end has words totally misplaced, all over the page. Any suggestions would be appreciated. ...

Saving toolbar changes

C# Adding Days to a Date
Hello, I have 2 objects: objContract.activeon and objContract.expireson. I am trying to add 364 days to objContract.activeon and assign it to the value of objContractexpireson. ---------------------------------------------------------- // Contract Start Date DateTime dt = DateTime.Now; objContract.activeon = new CrmDateTime(); int iFound = 0; string sTemp = ""; if (objAccount.paymenttermscode.Value == 1) // due on receipt - use Todays Date { objContract.activeon = objInvoice.CFDinvoicedate; } else // ...

Formatting a subtotal line with a macro

Separating Date and Time in a cell

Changing query execution sequence

Sorting on Column headers
I have a spreedsheet that someone else created and I need to take the Column headers, which are in date form, and rearrange them in chronological order. Can this be done without cutting and pasting? I really need to save time with this project if possible. Thanks!:) --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > I have a spreedsheet that someone else created and I need to take the > Column headers, which are in date form, and rearrange them in > chronological order. Can this be done without cutting and pasting? I > really need to save time with this project if possib...

Format for credit card numbers

Automatic changes in cells

Opening Multiple Web Links in a Column