Can't send email 09-11-10

I set up an account for my business email which is at secureserver.net. I get
the following error messages:

problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Live Mail", and read
the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help
determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service
provider.

The rejected e-mail address was 'hous-hkyrb-1940021746@craigslist.org'.

Subject 'room for rent (Spokane n.)'
Server Error: 553
Server Response: 553 Sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts.
Server: 'smtpout.secureserver.net'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC79
Protocol: SMTP
Port: 25
Secure(SSL): No

and

The rejected e-mail address was 'rebell1952@hotmail.com'.

Subject 'Mail check'
Server Error: 553
Server Response: 553 Sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts.
Server: 'smtpout.secureserver.net'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC79
Protocol: SMTP
Port: 25
Secure(SSL): No

I can receive mail fine and I used to be able to send email from Windows
Live Mail through the server "smtpout.secureserver.net" but I can no longer
do so.

I have pursued this question on the forum for the email server that I'm
using and they don't seem to know what the problem might be. I have checked
all the options in the trouble shooting pages.

Make sure you have send authentication enabled.
Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, Servers.
Enable the "My server requires authentication" option.

Note: If that computer is a laptop which will be operated away from
your home ISP, I recommend changing the SMTP port from 25 to 80.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"rebell1952"  wrote in message =

I set up an account for my business email which is at secureserver.net. =
I get
the following error messages:

problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Live Mail", and =
read
the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help
determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail =
service
provider.

The rejected e-mail address was 'hous-hkyrb-1940021746@craigslist.org'.

Subject 'room for rent (Spokane n.)'
Server Error: 553
Server Response: 553 Sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed =
rcpthosts.
Server: 'smtpout.secureserver.net'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC79
Protocol: SMTP
Port: 25
Secure(SSL): No

and

The rejected e-mail address was 'rebell1952@hotmail.com'.

Subject 'Mail check'
Server Error: 553
Server Response: 553 Sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed =
rcpthosts.
Server: 'smtpout.secureserver.net'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC79
Protocol: SMTP
Port: 25
Secure(SSL): No

I can receive mail fine and I used to be able to send email from Windows
Live Mail through the server "smtpout.secureserver.net" but I can no =
longer
do so.

I have pursued this question on the forum for the email server that I'm
using and they don't seem to know what the problem might be. I have =
checked
all the options in the trouble shooting pages.=20

1
Gary
9/11/2010 5:30:01 PM
SMTP: smtpout.secureserver.net    Port: 80 or 3535   SSL: NO   with SMTP
Authentication
NOTE: "smtpout.secureserver.net" is an SMTP relay server. In order to
use this server to send e-mails, you must first activate SMTP relay on
your e-mail account at the secureserver.net website.

In Windows Live Mail, to enable SMTP Authentication Right click the mail
account's name in the folder pane, and select Properties, Servers,
Outgoing Mail Server, My Server Requires Authentication.  Click the
SETTINGS button next to this.  You should select to use the same
settings as my incoming server, Unless you are using the SMTP mail
server of a different mail service than your incoming server.  Specify
port and/or SSL on the account's Advanced tab.

--

Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us

"rebell1952" <rebell1952@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I set up an account for my business email which is at
> secureserver.net. I get
> the following error messages:
>
> The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be
> correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this
> problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Live Mail", and
> read
> the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help
> determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail
> service
> provider.
>
> The rejected e-mail address was
> 'hous-hkyrb-1940021746@craigslist.org'.
>
> Subject 'room for rent (Spokane n.)'
> Server Error: 553
> Server Response: 553 Sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed
> rcpthosts.
> Server: 'smtpout.secureserver.net'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC79
> Protocol: SMTP
> Port: 25
> Secure(SSL): No
>
> and
>
> The rejected e-mail address was 'rebell1952@hotmail.com'.
>
> Subject 'Mail check'
> Server Error: 553
> Server Response: 553 Sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed
> rcpthosts.
> Server: 'smtpout.secureserver.net'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC79
> Protocol: SMTP
> Port: 25
> Secure(SSL): No
>
> I can receive mail fine and I used to be able to send email from
> Windows
> Live Mail through the server "smtpout.secureserver.net" but I can no
> longer
> do so.
>
> I have pursued this question on the forum for the email server that
> I'm
> using and they don't seem to know what the problem might be. I have
> checked
> all the options in the trouble shooting pages.

0
Michael

Outlook 2000 send/receive
I am having troubles trying to get Outlook 2000 to automaticly send/receive e-mails...any help? I am not sure if it is what you are looking for but here goes: Under the Tools menu, click Options. In the dialog box that opens next click on Mail Delivery tab, then make sure there is a check in the box beside "send messages immediately when connected." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14fdf01c41cac$9696e2c0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I am having troubles trying to get Outlook 2000 to > automaticly send/receive e-mails...any help? ...

Just Testing 09-07-07
Just Testing please ignore -- Jim Bunton ...

Prioritize Internal Email
Is there a way in Exchange 2003 for me to set delivery of internal email to a higher priority than internet mail? -Patrick What specific issue are you trying to address? -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Patrick" <Patrick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2FD55EB5-475C-46B6-AB3A-1C697E62DF72@microsoft.com... > Is there a way in Exchange 2003 for me to set delivery of internal email > to a > higher priority than internet mail? > -Patrick ...

Send out blank reply
Recently, after receiving a message, my Outlook 2000 is sending out a blank reply message to the sender automatically. Would this cause by setting or virus? ...

recieving emails
I get an error message while recieving my emails (send and recieve) and when I hit the button again it starts recieving from the begining again resulting in duplicate messages then it ends in an error like the beginning again. My email is Yahoo mail plus Dorisall wrote: || I get an error message Which is? -- Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker Director www.gbpcomputing.co.uk Dorisall <Dorisall@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I get an error message while recieving my emails (send and recieve) > and when I hit the button again it starts reci...

Can't receive EMail #5

email icon
I have an email in my inbox in windows live mail and the envelope icon has a red or purple arrow pointing to the left. What does this mean? -- xgdude It indicates that you replied to that message. A green arrow pointing right indicates that you forwarded the message. Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate 64 http://download.live.com/wlmail "xgdude" wrote in message news:04BCD8E8-B64A-4385-B601-55095BC34F42@microsoft.com... I have an email in my inbox in windows live mail and the envelope icon has a red or purple arrow pointing to the left. What does this...

some emails not coming through internally
Hello, I have a 3COM NBX phone system. It has the capability of sending an e-mail to a user with the voice message attached. That system is on my 10.1.x.x network. My exchange server is on my 10.3.x.x. network. There's a place in the NBX system to put the name of the SMTP server. I've tried both the email.mydomain.com and the IP address of the server. The messages do not come through. If I change the e-mail address for delivery to an account such as yahoo.com, it comes through no problem. I have a test exchange server at home. If I set it to go to that, goes no where. I ...

email
How can I change the time that it takes for message to shift from BOLD (unread) to PLAIN TEXT (as read) in my inbox. If I open MS OUTLOOK it will change within 30 seconds to PLAIN TEXT from BOLD appearing as read, even if I don't want to read them at that time. Therefore, later, I don't know if I read that one or not. I have seen the time limit change on the setup somewhere, but can't find it now! joe@dixiesteamway.com Outlook does not have this option to mark an email as read when viewing in the Preview pane. Only Outlook Express does. "Joe Dobbins" <joe...

Only new email window?
Is there a way that I could have a shortcut on my desktop that does not open the whole application, but rather ONLY open my new email window? I send out a lot of email, and I also have a lot of other apps running. Please let me know if that is possible. Thank you, Steve Steve F. <sf@flintind.com> wrote: > Is there a way that I could have a shortcut on my desktop that does > not open the whole application, but rather ONLY open my new email > window? I send out a lot of email, and I also have a lot of other > apps running. Create a shortcut whose target is: "%Pr...

Launching URLs from email
URLs in my emails suddenly will no longer launch when clicked. I am using Office/Outlook 2000. Only recent change is the installation of Norton Internet Security, but I think I had ok launches since then. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Send Quote via Email
I have created a quote and would like to send it via email Is this possible without getting too technical! Hi Andrew, (1) In Outlook client using Mail Merge * Open the quote * File-->Format for Customer * Walk through the mail merge steps using "quote.dot" template This template could potentially be modified for more/less data. (2) Download the sample quote report by EdMar from CRM Sandbox The rdl file is at http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm under the Downloads section with title "Quote Sample Report". Download this file and import it to your reports s...

Inbound email being processed as folder under Inbox
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I got a database daemon error, and Entourage forced me to rebuild the database. <br><br>Once the database was rebuilt, I relaunched Entourage and my new messages were processed as folders with a .EML extension under the Inbox. If you click on them, there is no content in the folder. Entourage has also stopped receiving new mail messages entirely. <br><br>While my database was being rebuilt, I accessed my Exchange account via both Webmail and an Outlook client on Window...

Re: Outlook wont send to emails hypered to from the net
No. I installed the Google Bar recently which does have one, but it isnt in use. I was having this problem beforehand anyway. (Google bar = 1 day old, Problem = since I got the PC). Amb "Diane Poremsky [MVP]" <dianenws@poremsky.com> wrote in message news:OPXxDqeuDHA.2448@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > are you using a popup stopper? > > -- > Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] > Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours > Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) > > Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ > > Search for ans...

incoming email not being automatically tracked
Hello, I have the following: Email router used for both incoming and outgoing email in both the web client and Outlook I've configured the router (correctly as far as I know) per the MS documentation. I've selected to track emails from leads and contacts (the last option) please do not confuse this with the middle option to track emails that are responses from leads and contacts. This last option implies it will track incoming original emails, not just replies an important distinction. With this configuration, I would expect an unsolicited email from a contact to be tracke...

FRx 6.7 Compatability with GP 10. 0
Hi, Is FRx 6.7 is campatable with GP 10.0? I have installed Frx 6.7 with and using successfully as local cleint but as requirement I need to run the same Balance Sheet Report which I have created on my client machine want to run on the different client machines withou installing the FRx. Do I need to installed FRx on each client machine? Please give the details. Your immediate help will be greatly appreciated. -- Developer Yes. Frx 6.7 is compatible with GP 10.0. Make sure to apply the latest service pack. I am not sure I understand your question. Are you asking if you need to c...

SMTP ERROR #11
I keep getting this error when sending email comcast.net , any ideas ? jxxx@comcast.net on 3/7/2006 4:23 PM There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <xx.domain.com #5.5.0 smtp;550-xx.xx.yy.zz blocked by ldap:ou=rblmx,dc=comcast,dc=net> 1- Check if your exchange server can resolve this domain name. 2- try using telnet to port 25 on that server and see if it connects. 3- check with ww.ordb.org they might be listed there. -- My Regards, Omar El-Sherif "tricky4" <tricky4@discussions...

Cannot Email from Outlook 2003..no "send" button present
I cannot send letters or attachments of any kind..I tried reinstalling Outlook 2003 didn't solve the problem..Help You have to close your new message and then the send/receive button appears on your inbox screen. Click that and then it will send. ...

Unable to send E-Mails #3
I have recently installed broadband and when I attempt to send an E-Mail I get the following message. 554 <E-Mail Adress>: Recipient address rejected: Relay access denied Any help would be gratefully appreciated On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 13:27:03 -0800, LarryM wrote: > I have recently installed broadband and when I attempt to send an E-Mail I > get the following message. > 554 <E-Mail Adress>: Recipient address rejected: Relay access denied > > Any help would be gratefully appreciated You probably need to authenticate to your outgoing server. Set that up on the &...

Forward email from Sendmail to Exchange
Hi all, Has anyone successfully used the LUSER_RELAY feature of Sendmail to forward any unknown users to an Exchange server? I have defined LUSER_RELAY as host.mydomain.com, but when an email gets forwarded the domain portion of the email is stripped off and replaced with the value of USER_RELAY. This causes the email to bounce since the email domain is @mydomain.com not host.mydomain.com. I have tried using the FEATURE(preserve_luser_host), but that did not fix the problem. Is there a way to set up an SMTP connector pointing to host.mydomain.com and have the email deliverd to a users mail...

Outlook 2007 missing emails until restart
I have a user running Vista Business Basic along with Office 2007 Professional that is having a problem with emails not showing up in the inbox. The user has a PDA that does get the email and if you search of the email on the computer, you find it and can open it without issue. However, the email still may not show up in the inbox until a restart of Outlook. Currently the user has caching enabled and other then the missing emails, runs stable. However, if we turn off the caching we experience an application crash with the following: Event Name: APPCRASH Applicatio...