Can't send email 09-11-10

I set up an account for my business email which is at secureserver.net. I get
the following error messages:

problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Live Mail", and read
the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help
determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service
provider.

The rejected e-mail address was 'hous-hkyrb-1940021746@craigslist.org'.

Subject 'room for rent (Spokane n.)'
Server Error: 553
Server Response: 553 Sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts.
Server: 'smtpout.secureserver.net'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC79
Protocol: SMTP
Port: 25
Secure(SSL): No

and

The rejected e-mail address was 'rebell1952@hotmail.com'.

Subject 'Mail check'
Server Error: 553
Server Response: 553 Sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts.
Server: 'smtpout.secureserver.net'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC79
Protocol: SMTP
Port: 25
Secure(SSL): No

I can receive mail fine and I used to be able to send email from Windows
Live Mail through the server "smtpout.secureserver.net" but I can no longer
do so.

I have pursued this question on the forum for the email server that I'm
using and they don't seem to know what the problem might be. I have checked
all the options in the trouble shooting pages.

Make sure you have send authentication enabled.
Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, Servers.
Enable the "My server requires authentication" option.

Note: If that computer is a laptop which will be operated away from
your home ISP, I recommend changing the SMTP port from 25 to 80.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"rebell1952"  wrote in message =

I set up an account for my business email which is at secureserver.net. =
I get
the following error messages:

problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Live Mail", and =
read
the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help
determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail =
service
provider.

The rejected e-mail address was 'hous-hkyrb-1940021746@craigslist.org'.

Subject 'room for rent (Spokane n.)'
Server Error: 553
Server Response: 553 Sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed =
rcpthosts.
Server: 'smtpout.secureserver.net'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC79
Protocol: SMTP
Port: 25
Secure(SSL): No

and

The rejected e-mail address was 'rebell1952@hotmail.com'.

Subject 'Mail check'
Server Error: 553
Server Response: 553 Sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed =
rcpthosts.
Server: 'smtpout.secureserver.net'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC79
Protocol: SMTP
Port: 25
Secure(SSL): No

I can receive mail fine and I used to be able to send email from Windows
Live Mail through the server "smtpout.secureserver.net" but I can no =
longer
do so.

I have pursued this question on the forum for the email server that I'm
using and they don't seem to know what the problem might be. I have =
checked
all the options in the trouble shooting pages.=20

1
Gary
9/11/2010 5:30:01 PM
SMTP: smtpout.secureserver.net    Port: 80 or 3535   SSL: NO   with SMTP
Authentication
NOTE: "smtpout.secureserver.net" is an SMTP relay server. In order to
use this server to send e-mails, you must first activate SMTP relay on
your e-mail account at the secureserver.net website.

In Windows Live Mail, to enable SMTP Authentication Right click the mail
account's name in the folder pane, and select Properties, Servers,
Outgoing Mail Server, My Server Requires Authentication.  Click the
SETTINGS button next to this.  You should select to use the same
settings as my incoming server, Unless you are using the SMTP mail
server of a different mail service than your incoming server.  Specify
port and/or SSL on the account's Advanced tab.

--

Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us

"rebell1952" <rebell1952@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I set up an account for my business email which is at
> secureserver.net. I get
> the following error messages:
>
> The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be
> correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this
> problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Live Mail", and
> read
> the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help
> determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail
> service
> provider.
>
> The rejected e-mail address was
> 'hous-hkyrb-1940021746@craigslist.org'.
>
> Subject 'room for rent (Spokane n.)'
> Server Error: 553
> Server Response: 553 Sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed
> rcpthosts.
> Server: 'smtpout.secureserver.net'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC79
> Protocol: SMTP
> Port: 25
> Secure(SSL): No
>
> and
>
> The rejected e-mail address was 'rebell1952@hotmail.com'.
>
> Subject 'Mail check'
> Server Error: 553
> Server Response: 553 Sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed
> rcpthosts.
> Server: 'smtpout.secureserver.net'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC79
> Protocol: SMTP
> Port: 25
> Secure(SSL): No
>
> I can receive mail fine and I used to be able to send email from
> Windows
> Live Mail through the server "smtpout.secureserver.net" but I can no
> longer
> do so.
>
> I have pursued this question on the forum for the email server that
> I'm
> using and they don't seem to know what the problem might be. I have
> checked
> all the options in the trouble shooting pages.

0
Michael

If you do not like scripting, you can try GAL Exporter or Fast User Manager & Reports from IMIBO - http://www.imibo.com > > "Ringholz, Blake" <bringholz@nospam.com> wrote in message > news:76AEFC2F-85A7-4666-8262-27FB0737D09A@microsoft.com... >> Hello All - >> >> I need to get an Excel Spreadsheet that lists everyone first name, last >> name, email address, job title, etc pulled from Active Directory. Is >> there an easy way to do this? >> >> Thanks, >> Blake > > > > > ...

Allow or Deny when a Program tries to send an email
I am trying to send a message through Outlook with a vb.net program. I receive a message saying that I can allow or deny this message. After a few of these messages, I started getting a different message that gave me a choice to ALWAYS allow messages to be sent from this program. I don't know what triggered the appearance of this send message. My problem is that I need to install my application on my user machines, does anyone know how to disable this allow or deny message OR trigger the send message which allows me select always allow? Thanks, What version of Out...

GP 10 WorkFlow Error 05-27-10
Hi I am receiving an error in GP 10 WorkFlow. At the end the workflow fails with the error. "An error has occurred in the Approval Status". Would be very helpful if any lead could be provided. I googled around but no solution was specified to this error. Kindly Advise. Following is the Content of the Event Log Action: SubmitForApproval Current User LogOnName: FZE\Administrator Input parameters: <RequestObjects> <ArrayOfBusinessObjectSubmissionInformation xmlns:xsi="http:// www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www...

Saving existing Outlook emails
I'm needing to re-format my harddrive and am wondering how I can save my existing Outlook emails and settings so that once I have the newly reformatted drive setup I can access my saved emails and files? do a search in your hard drive for *.pst... it contains all e-mails and contacts... in brief, all eggs in one basket. If you have mail rules you can export them, as you can your mail account(s). HTH <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:10fe01c4a73d$16a62f50$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I'm needing to re-format my harddrive and am wondering how > I can ...

'Send' not workin
I use MS Outlook 10 for email. I have recently migrated to a new computer and installed MS Outlook. When I try to 'send' a file (File menu > send to... ), I get an error message: 'The operation failed due to network or other communicaton problems' I also get the following when relevant: "Word couldn't send mail because of a MAPI: 'unspecified error' " I am connected to a Netgear ADSL router which provides network facilities. Can any one please advise? Peter Hi Peter, Please have a look at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/289966/en-us and...

Sending Letter to Contact Crashes Outlook
In Office 2003, if Word is open and I use Actions > New Letter to Contact, Outlook freezes up. On the other hand if Word is not open, "New Letter to Contact" works fine. Any explanation? Never seen it. You'll have to supply at least _some_ troubleshooting information. Error messages? Configuration changes to your setup? Did it ever work correctly? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Terry Smerling" <tsmerling@lasuperiorcourt.org> wrote in message news:udHcH$1QEHA.2132@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > In Office 2003, if Word is open and I use Actions > New Let...

PASSWORD #11
the password i have used for years in money is being rejected. i have plenty of memory. i don't have .net password just standard. the password is simple. i know i am typing it in right. num lock is off so is caps lock. any suggestion? mo3. I had a problem like this a few weeks back. For some reason I couldn't sign on to money for about a day, but had no problem going online for email etc.. Turns out there was some sort of network problem. Hubby had problems with connecting to his office. Next day everything was fine. Hope this helps! "fran" <anonymous@discussio...

windows update 12-25-09
I believe ninety nine percent of the updates failed on my computer. In fact I am unable to download IE8, and several other programs. I am running an IE7 in my computer and I am getting the warning that my os does not support it. What is my operating system? Windows vista basic home, is'nt funny!... Harry Dupre wrote: > I believe ninety nine percent of the updates failed on my computer. > In fact I am unable to download IE8, and several other programs. I > am running an IE7 in my computer and I am getting the warning that > my os does not support it. > > Wh...

Sending copy worksheet to mailrecipient
Hey gyus :) I beleive there is a way to make a macro that will send a copy of my worksheet to a dedicated mailrecipient indicated in a cell in the worksheet, but I cant figure it out. Are there any compassonate Excel-guru who can lead me to this devine level of knowlegde? Most kindly regards Snoopy Check your other post. Snoopy wrote: > > Hey gyus :) > I beleive there is a way to make a macro that will send a copy of my > worksheet to a dedicated mailrecipient indicated in a cell in the > worksheet, but I cant figure it out. > Are there any compassonate Excel-guru who can...

make XL stop interpreting email addresses as highlighted links?
In several worksheets I store email addresses but XL insists on making them links. So, if I ever select the cell, it tries to open Outlook (which I won't let on my machine), etc. It takes me 30 seconds to get control back. I've looked everywhere in Options but I haven't found anything to stop this. My workaround is to type the email address in an unused cell, then copy it and Paste Special into the target cell with "values only". What a pain. Can you gurus please help? By the way, I did look hard and long for this in earlier posts -- I can't be the only one...

Adding attachments to email merges
I am trying to create an email merge in Outlook, with a PDF attachment. It all works ok, and the message sends but the attaachment is always stripped off the message - I have tried different files and the attachement never comes through, or even gets mentioned in the received message. What am I doing wrong? Any suggestions gratefully received. Many thanks m.nutt1 Not supported. You'd need to use third party software for that. http://www.slipstick.com/addins/mail.htm#massmail -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "m.nutt1" <mark@emqc.co.uk> wrote in message news:%23qnq...

Sending e-mail to external recipient
Hi, We recently upgraded to CRM 3.0. Since the upgrade Users receive an error when attempting to send e-mails to External recipients. We are able to send e-mails to internal e-mail addresses through CRM, but not to external e-mail addresses. The general error is Failed to Initialize token. I tried a few things, but haven't identified the exact issue. Any help is appreciated! Thank you, Donna You need to ensure that the SMTP service on exchange is configured to access relay requests from the crm web server ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP h...

Workflow Email on Campaign Response
I've added a workflow rule so that when a field is changed on the campaign reponse form a email will be sent but when i go to add the action "send email" is not listed. Is it not possible to do this? This is CRM 3.0 Thanks I am facing the same problem. In CRM 3.0, when I want to add a workflow rule On creating a campaign response, "Send email" is not an available option in the Insert Action menue. Does anyone know the solution? -- Raj Limaye, PMP "Matt" wrote: > I've added a workflow rule so that when a field is changed on the campaign &...

Unable to send a message, its been trying for 24hrs #2
I have been tring to send an email that contains a photo, for the past 24hrs. it wont send. all I am able to see is "cannot open this file, Outlook has already begun transmission. It wont even let me delete the message http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/messagestuckinoutbox.htm=20 --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, tillybird asked: | I have been tring to send an email that contains a photo, for the | past ...

sending mail options
How to send mail to 5-6 ppl in BCC and leave to filed empty? Dont want to add anything to "to" field. so revievers wont see any to part. or better, how to make reciever see their name on "to" filed while others are hidden. why someone might need this? While sending a product offer to companies, I'd like to send it once and want every customer see their name on "to" files. Saves lots of time cause I am sending lots of mails:p mns <mns@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How to send mail to 5-6 ppl in BCC and leave to filed empty? Dont > want...

i want send these messages absolutly
Send all my messages, thanks No problem, will get them off first thing Monday. jacques;1652986 Wrote: > Send all my messages, thanks -- VistaRookie 10% of my brain lives with me. The other 90% can be found here: '*Google*' (http://www.google.com) Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com What messages? Spam messages? You will get thousands of spam messages as soon as you post your email address. The only way anyone knows however where to send messages to is if they have your email address. "jacques" <jacques@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

test103 10-09-07
test This is the body of the article On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 21:57:49 -0700, mark.com wrote: >test This is the body of the article Please use microsoft.public.test.here for testing. If you're testing software to spam data to multiple newsgroups, please turn off your computer, carry it out to the dumpster, and throw it in. John W. Vinson [MVP] *And jump in after while you're at it* Pieter "John W. Vinson" <jvinson@STOP_SPAM.WysardOfInfo.com> wrote in message news:f0lng3h2i6ij3i7e6qu2rjtgk8j90pi5de@4ax.com... > On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 21:57:49 -0700, m...

Empty Emails
I get daily emails that are empty. Blank. From: Blank To: Blank Body: Blank Can someone tell my why? I just delete them. Thanks Sue Nope, I do too, but SpamBayes takes care of them for me. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Sue asked: | I get daily emails that are empty. Blank. | From: Blank | To: Blank | Body: Blank | | Can someone tell my why? I just delete them. | Thanks | ...

linking to publisher email
How do you make a link for unsubscribing to an email? The easiest way is to insert a email link to you along with instructions. Select the text or image > insert > hyperlink > Email Address and enter your email address. DavidF "NK" <NK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:166F126E-17FC-468E-9A42-9E23ACE8454D@microsoft.com... > How do you make a link for unsubscribing to an email? ...

Problem OL 2002 Email
I am having a problem with OL 2002 email settings. I have two computers which I am setting up. One computer works perfectly. The second computer I have configured exactly the same...incoming/outgoing servers and ports, etc... are all setup the same. On the second computer when I press test email settings, everything tests fine. But when I try to do a Send/Receive, I run into problems. First, the POP3 tries to connect to the POP3 server twice at the same time. (I am able to see this on my POP3 server console.) Second, the SMTP sending mail never connects to my SMTP server. (Ag...

How do I send my Outlook calendar to my desktop?
I would like to see my calendar created in Microsoft Outlook on my desktop. I have found information that says it can be done but I cannot find any instructions to accomplish this task. Post link to said info? Dan wrote: > I would like to see my calendar created in Microsoft Outlook on my desktop. > I have found information that says it can be done but I cannot find any > instructions to accomplish this task. "Dan" <Dan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:855665E0-8B0B-4ABD-915A-A4EC509167F7@microsoft.com... >I would like to s...

"File: send to mail recipient" not working
When users (on WinXP) select file, "send to mail recipient", no response from Outlook 2002. This occurs either when Outlook is open or closed. Problem happens when rt. clicking on .doc, .xls, .pdf's....all files. Any ideas?? Thanks!! ...

I can't get rid of 1 "Payment to Send' Reminder-M07
On my Home Page in the Reminder section, I have a "1 Payment to Send" listed there. But there is NO payment to send. I"ve opened up back-up copies as far back as May and the reminder is there, but there is no payment that needs sending. Does anybody have an idea how I can get rid of this Reminder? Just removing the Reminder from Home Page doesn't do it. When you put the Reminder back on the Home Page, the "Payment to Send" is still there. Clicking on the link just takes me to Bill Summary page. ...

Hi - does anyone know how to view the source code of an email in Outlook 2003? - tia Jam4 ...

Emails don't find contacts in restored Outlook
My hard drive burned up, so I replaced it, reinstalled, and imported everything into Outlook. The contacts are there if you click contacts. However, when sending emails, there is no way to connect to my contacts. It's like they are invisible. You never import Outlook data to restore it. You just open the Outlook data file. When you do, you will be able to configure your address book view to display your Contacts the same way as always: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;287563&Product=ol2002 -- Russ Valentine "Mike Row Soft" <MikeR...