Can't send email 08-31-10

This is the error message I keep getting and I can't send any emails!

The message could not be sent because its size exceeded the server's limit.
You can use the option, located in Tools | Accounts | Properties | Advanced,
to break messages into smaller parts.

Subject 'Re: -- SPAM -- Handyman and Painting'
Server Error: 552
Server Response: 552 5.2.0 1AGh1f00M1vSJcs04AGhdf This message was
undeliverable. This message has been found to be a potential spam message,
and has therefore been blocked. Please visit http://coxagainstspam.cox.net
for more information.
Server: 'smtp.west.cox.net'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC6D
Protocol: SMTP
Port: 25
Secure(SSL): No

I have done the trying to get it to break apart messages and it still won't
work.

I have Cox in CA and had the same issue when an e-mail or news post had a
clickable like from TinyPic in it. The only way to resolve it is to call
Cox Tech Support and get the correct procedure for them to unblock your
messages. There is nothing we can do here.
--
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP  [Mail]

"Kim" <Kim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> This is the error message I keep getting and I can't send any emails!
>
> The message could not be sent because its size exceeded the server's
> limit.
> You can use the option, located in Tools | Accounts | Properties |
> Advanced,
> to break messages into smaller parts.
>
> Subject 'Re: -- SPAM -- Handyman and Painting'
> Server Error: 552
> Server Response: 552 5.2.0 1AGh1f00M1vSJcs04AGhdf This message was
> undeliverable. This message has been found to be a potential spam
> message,
> and has therefore been blocked. Please visit
> http://coxagainstspam.cox.net
> for more information.
> Server: 'smtp.west.cox.net'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC6D
> Protocol: SMTP
> Port: 25
> Secure(SSL): No
>
> I have done the trying to get it to break apart messages and it still
> won't
> work.

0
Bruce
9/1/2010 12:18:49 AM
Your message appears to have been blocked by cox.net  or the recipient isp as potential spam. Only they can resolve that type of problem.

--
....winston
ms-mvp mail

"Kim"  wrote in message news:37A418F1-78B6-4EFB-92A8-CD114F0A7B5D@microsoft.com...

This is the error message I keep getting and I can't send any emails!

The message could not be sent because its size exceeded the server's limit.
You can use the option, located in Tools | Accounts | Properties | Advanced,
to break messages into smaller parts.

Subject 'Re: -- SPAM -- Handyman and Painting'
Server Error: 552
Server Response: 552 5.2.0 1AGh1f00M1vSJcs04AGhdf This message was
undeliverable. This message has been found to be a potential spam message,
and has therefore been blocked. Please visit http://coxagainstspam.cox.net
for more information.
Server: 'smtp.west.cox.net'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC6D
Protocol: SMTP
Port: 25
Secure(SSL): No

I have done the trying to get it to break apart messages and it still won't
work.
0
winston
9/1/2010 12:35:04 AM
The answer lies in your mail server's response. I visited the link, it goes
nowhere good. I'd call tech support. You'll need a level/tier 2 or 3 tech to
open your connection. I'd also suggest that you remove the "-- SPAM --" from
your subject line

"Kim" <Kim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> This is the error message I keep getting and I can't send any emails!
>
> The message could not be sent because its size exceeded the server's
> limit.
> You can use the option, located in Tools | Accounts | Properties |
> Advanced,
> to break messages into smaller parts.
>
> Subject 'Re: -- SPAM -- Handyman and Painting'
> Server Error: 552
> Server Response: 552 5.2.0 1AGh1f00M1vSJcs04AGhdf This message was
> undeliverable. This message has been found to be a potential spam message,
> and has therefore been blocked. Please visit http://coxagainstspam.cox.net
> for more information.
> Server: 'smtp.west.cox.net'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC6D
> Protocol: SMTP
> Port: 25
> Secure(SSL): No
>
> I have done the trying to get it to break apart messages and it still
> won't
> work.

0
Magnus
9/1/2010 1:57:45 AM
On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 15:31:03 -0700, Kim
<Kim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>This is the error message I keep getting and I can't send any emails!

ANY? None at all?

>The message could not be sent because its size exceeded the server's limit.

So if you send a message that just says "Hello", you get a message
that it's size exceeded the server's limit?

>You can use the option, located in Tools | Accounts | Properties | Advanced,
>to break messages into smaller parts.
>
>Subject 'Re: -- SPAM -- Handyman and Painting'
>Server Error: 552
>Server Response: 552 5.2.0 1AGh1f00M1vSJcs04AGhdf This message was
>undeliverable. This message has been found to be a potential spam message,
>and has therefore been blocked. Please visit http://coxagainstspam.cox.net
>for more information.
>Server: 'smtp.west.cox.net'
>Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC6D
>Protocol: SMTP
>Port: 25
>Secure(SSL): No
>
>I have done the trying to get it to break apart messages and it still won't
>work.

"Handyman and painting". "potential spam". Try a message of just
"Hello" to another of your accounts.
Evan

sending emails from a pop up email box has never worked for me.
I have just made some changes. Making live.com my default and MSN my home page w/bing as my search engine. I did keep my yahoo account as a secondary. Everytime I tried to email anything from one of these pop up email outgoing forms, it would say who I was trying to send it to but alway said my name and yahoo address could not be recognized as a sender. I'm sending this to you to have a record of it, hopefully the changes I just made will work. If not, maybe you can tell me what I'm doing wrong. Thanks -- hope ...

2007 outlook on 2 computers, same server doesn't capture all email
both computers have Outlook 2007 and are looking at the same server. One computer (Acer netbook) captures ALL my emails, while my office computer (Dell) has been missing about 20% for the past 2 weeks. The Dell has all my "files" and the Acer just has no files but all emails are in the inbox. Neither have any "rules". I work about 200+ emails per day for my business. Any ideas? -- Phil Which mail account type are you using? If POP3, make sure you have your account settings configured to leave a copy on the server. See http://www.msoutlook.info/question...

reading html email
I sent an html email from a web based account to my outlook 2002 account. The problem is that outlook 2002 isn't rendering the html, but showing only the code. How can I get it to render in my outlook account? Thanks, Chad ...

My recipients are not receiving my email messages
I have produced my first email message in Publisher. I sent it to one of my colleagues - but he has not received it, it has been some time now. why is that? I recently removed the MS Office Program "business Contact Manager" because I thought it was slowing me down. Do I need to reinstall that in order to send email messages that I produce in Publisher? Thanks in advance! -- Marc Email in Publisher? Do you mean like a newsletter? What version of Publisher? What version of Outlook? Has to be the same version 2007 Pub & 2007 Outlook or 2003/2003 To do it dir...

help with separate email accounts
hi- i have multiple email accounts with roadrunner- i've set up the accounts using the wizard On my Microsoft Outlook 200 sr-1 and entered all the pertinent info. however i don't know how to manage the accounts from the tool bar--in other words...i don't know how to check each and every email separtly. in my old Outlook Express 6.0., i would normally go to File-->Switch Identites---> and then i would select which email i wanted to go to--to write or read my Inbox....with my upgrade to Microsoft Outlook 2000 SR-1---i don't know how to do the same. I'm stuck ...

Automatically send 15 eMails every 10 minutes, 12 hours
Hello, i work in a company and i have to send 1n eMail to all our customers because of a holiday. I already have created a mailing list on Excel. But now i have to send to all adresses this eMail. But i can send max. 15 mails per 10minutes, so my eMail won't be marked as Spam. Can i somehow make this automatically, so that Windows Mail does the work? No. Harry Moon wrote: > Hello, > > i work in a company and i have to send 1n eMail to all our customers > because > of a holiday. > > I already have created a mailing list on Excel. > Bu...

getting message interface error and can't send or receive emails
If I try to move or delete an email I get a message - "The message interface has returned an unknown error. If this problem persists restart outlook." I have restarted outlook several times and also re-booted my PC several times. Still to no avail I cannot send or receive emails now either. While Outlook is closed, rename the Outcmd.dat and *.srs files, then open Outlook again and see if this helped. If not, please post back. Also, please post what version of Outlook you're using. If you have reached the limit on your PST, that could cause the error as well. -- Kathleen...

Email address not propagating
I recently upgraded my Symantec Antivirus Corporate Edition to 10.0 and since than, when I create a new user with a mailbox, the email address is not propagating or creating. Has anyone experience this or can anyone tell me what's going on? Thanks Kit =?Utf-8?B?S2l0?= <Kit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:9DCEF58F-D225-4ED0-985F-9E34D7641738@microsoft.com: > I recently upgraded my Symantec Antivirus Corporate Edition to 10.0 > and since than, when I create a new user with a mailbox, the email > address is not propagating or creating. Has anyone experience t...

Cannot send e-mail with attachments
I have Exchange 5.5 sp4 Lately I found that there is a problem to send e-mail messages with attachments. When I add attachment and click send, I get warning from microsoft Word 'Network problems are preventing connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer' and baloon message which says 'Outlook is trying to retrieve data from the Microsoft Exchange Server servername.domain' Is this Exchange problem or network? What kind of connection (LAN, WAN, dial-up, bandwidth, latency) do you have between client (what version of Outlook) and server? katze wrote: > I have Exch...

Setup for sending exchange email
Group, Wanted to ask you a quick question, I am trying to setup a small exchange server and have configured it correctly so that we can receive email fine, however it doesn't seem to want to send it out, however the queue doesn't show anything waiting in it. So far the domain is still configured as * , do I need to change it to my domain name? Where can I look for settings on the send, also I noticed that under protocols the pop3 service is stopped, when you try and start it, you get the message saying that it timed out waiting for a connection. Your thoughts? Ross Mccullough w...

outlook 2002 not sending #2
I recently found that outlook is no longer sending e- mail messages, it recieves them fine. This is happening with both my POP3 account as well as hotmail account (sends find from hotmail webpage). Any suggestions?? Thanks What error messages are you getting? mtnman wrote: > I recently found that outlook is no longer sending e- > mail messages, it recieves them fine. This is happening > with both my POP3 account as well as hotmail account > (sends find from hotmail webpage). > > Any suggestions?? > > Thanks Double check your settings, do youhave a firew...

How can I apply rules on read email only?
I have an extenive list of mail sorts, but I would like them to run only after I have read my mail. I also have screening tools for deletes, and junk mail and presorts for mail that I don't reglarly read. In order to sort the read mail now, I have to manuallly got into rules and turn on the rules for one pass on the mail at the end ot the day to pick up the mail that I have read. It would be nice to be able to "turn on all rules now" or to have them automaically screen the read mail when I start up Outlook. Any workarounds for this? I am just a few months into using Outlo...

Running Intregration in GP 10
ANy one have an issue when you go to Tools>Run Integration in GP 10 - for me nothing happens I did check my dex.ini and the paths for IM look correct. ...

GP 8 to 10 upgrade on Windows 2008
Hi, In another thread I saw that the version 8 sp 5 database should be moved to the Windows 2008 server, and then the upgrade process run there with the GP 10 utilities. To move the database do I create a new empty database in GP 10 utilities, and then restore a GP 8 backup onto the newly created version 10 database? Thanks Ginny Hi Ginny, You should definitly start your journey at the Customer Source web site... http://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource there is all the documentation that you'll need to do the upgrade. Here are some additionnal hints : http://www.jivtesh.com/2007/...

Report Footer 04-09-10
I have a report set up to group information by date and a report footer set up to give me a grand total of data from the group. The problem I came across is when I set the report to display in 2 columns; the report footer will appear on a separate page and not show up in the 2nd column of the report. Can the report footer be shown in columns? Thank you, NFL wrote: >I have a report set up to group information by date and a report footer set >up to give me a grand total of data from the group. The problem I came >across is when I set the report to display in 2 col...

Report data in email
I have a Query with Email addresses and another Query with account numbers and dollar amounts. Does anyone know how to insert the data from the Query with account numbers and dollar amounts so that it goes to the individual email address? Thanks in advance for your help. Sandy It would depend how your database is structured. What tables do you have in it and what do they contain? Evi "SandySun" <SandySun@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:242BE193-0CBA-4CEF-9616-843180165FCD@microsoft.com... > I have a Query with Email addresses and another Query with a...

How to email flyer as the message????
Had no problems with XP. Now have vista and publ 2003 won't give me the option to send my flyers as the message. I only get the option to send as an attachment. How can I correct this???? What program are you using for email? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "reggie" <reggie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13AD43CE-5FAC-4D06-809C-05FA02C5F146@microsoft.com... > Had no problems with XP. Now have vista and publ 2003 won't give me the > option to send my flyers as...

Cannot send emails with attachments in Outlook 2002
I have been using Outlook 2002 for over a year now with success until now - just recently I cannot seem to send emails with attachments anymore. If I go directly to my MSN account I have no problem sending but send with Outlook & my emails just disappear & never reach their destination. Can anyone help please? I have the same rpoblem. I cant read emails with attachments either it just freezes up. If you find out let me know. >-----Original Message----- >I have been using Outlook 2002 for over a year now with success until now - just recently I cannot seem to send email...

Organizing standard email messages
I have several dozen emails that I send out to my clients each week. A typical email will say something like, "This week you had no blah, blah, blah." Or it might say, "This month you had 15 blah, blah, blah and you can see them in the attached file." I use a standard signature file so my contact info is always there and always current. I currently keep a folder of generic messages like this and each week I pick the appropriate message, change a date in the text, attach the current file and send. This works fine but I can't help but wonder if somebody else has a ...

Vodafone MMS emails not showing pictures outlook 2002
If anyone could help me out here I would be very grateful. I have windows xp and outlook xp (2002) I have service pack 1 installed. Whenever I send an email from a mobile phone using MMS and attaching a picture (handset does not make a difference), the receiver gets the email but the picture is not visible. The pictures are always JPG and if I go to save attachment it knows they are there and lets me save them. If I go to properties after opening the email, it tells me that there are x attachments correctly. I cannot see them in the body of the email. They do not show up on the header bar...

When I try send emails I receive the error "object not found"
"57chevy pickup" <57chevy pickup@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8075FE7F-8BCB-499E-9F3E-2DE7B3136EBC@microsoft.com... > Hi - When you post in here, always include your version, SP level, and mode (if applicable) of Outlook - you can find this information in Help | About. Also include the type of mail account(s) you use and any other pertinent details. Be sure to put a consise summary of your question in the subject line, and the full details in the body of your post. ...

sending emails from a word userform
Hi everybody, I have created a word userform (in word 2007) and I need to send the data from the userform to a list of employees using the outlook namelist (contact list). there are 2 possibilities to consider: 1. opening the contact list in a stand alone computer 2. opening the contact list with activex control (for a big organization). can someone tell me how to do that please? If you are continually sending this data to the same bunch of employees, you could set up a distribution list. Write the form data to a new document and then call the following macro to send the d...

How to get email statistics from exch2003?
Hi there, I would like to know for last month, 1. how many incoming internet emails 2. how many outgoing internet emails Wondering how can I check that on exchange2003? Many thanks! On Fri, 13 May 2005 10:57:31 +0800, "Zac" <zacfang@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi there, > >I would like to know for last month, > >1. how many incoming internet emails > >2. how many outgoing internet emails > >Wondering how can I check that on exchange2003? > >Many thanks! > You can get this information if you have Message Tracking enabled on your servers. I...

Duplicate emails #10
I have 3 exchange servers at my location all running SMTP connections. We have a couple of users that have sent duplicate emails out. This occurs internally and externally so it has nothing to do with location. We have a disclaimer server which shows Exchange sending it 2 copies of the same email. We have also looked at the sent items which only show one copy of the message being sent. This tells us that Exchange or the Exchange server itself is creating the duplicate/copied emails. One thing to note is that the message id's are the same. The outlook client versions also vary. Our...

Integration Manager #10
I have two questions: 1. How to protect Scripts in IM so users won't be able to view or modify? 2. The following script After Integration is executed but I don't receive any emails; Any idea why id does not work? sLogPath="C:\Dynamics\IM\Logs\" Set pFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set pFolder = pFSO.GetFolder(sLogPath) dtDateCreated=CDate("1/1/1900") For Each File In pFolder.Files If File.DateCreated > dtDateCreated then dtDateCreated = File.DateCreated sFileName=File.Name End If Next sAddress = &q...