can not move files and folders on vista

hi, I am having problem moving any type of files or folders to different
place. I cannot even move a file in my document to a folder in my
document. can any one help please. I tried setting the admin but that
did not resolve it. I am using vista. However, I can delete and rename
files and floders but just can't move them

--
lovelacews
0

Not a Windows Live Mail issue. Please post here.

Windows Vista General Newsgroup.

In your newsreader:

On the Web:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.vista.general&cat=en_US_9CA88DDB-D18D-FA0E-A366-6E527B0FBA67&lang=en&cr=US
--
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP  [Mail]

"lovelacews" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> hi, I am having problem moving any type of files or folders to different
> place. I cannot even move a file in my document to a folder in my
> document. can any one help please. I tried setting the admin but that
> did not resolve it. I am using vista. However, I can delete and rename
> files and floders but just can't move them
>

> --
> lovelacews

0
Bruce

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Linking files 2 ways

File size #11

find action on log file

Maximum file sizes

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

Test for Windows Classic folders in XP?

Vista Gadget
Hey guys, I read, that the CRM v3c Client supports the Vista Sidebar. So I installed the CRM Client on my Vista Enterprise with Office 2007, but I can't find the Gadgets? Where do I find them or activate them? Regards, biba Just because gadgets are supported it does not mean any crm gadgets have been provided. Great opportunity for someone to build some though :-) ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com <der_bibabutzelmann@gmx.net> wrote in message news:1168884591.195877.320830@51g2000cwl.googlegroups.com... > Hey guys...

Moving documents into a new folder
How do I move several existing word documents into a new folder I've created (I want several related documents to be in the one place). I can't seem to drag them into the folder and Office 2007 doesn't have the 'move' facility previous versions of Office had. Thanks Open window's explorer, create a new folder, go to each location of files to be copied, select each file and drag it or copy and paste it into the new folder. Of course you can select several files at the same time by holding down the control key and then selecting, then dragging or copying an...

OWA: Cannot send mail / mail goes to draft folder
Hello, I have the same problem how SC. I have an OWA 2003 and if I sent a mail the mail goes every in the draft folder. I can't send it. Please help me! Greetings Christof ...

Can validation lists be enlarged
When a validtion list is created can this be enlarged in a spreadsheet which has been reduced to view. Hi for a workaround see: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Larger -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "AC" <AC@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:B6A557E7-7B2C-459B-94CE-02606B6CAB3A@microsoft.com... > When a validtion list is created can this be enlarged in a spreadsheet which > has been reduced to view. ...

can't open new worksheets in a separate window
I've been trying to open multiple wookbooks in Excel, but they won't open in a new window. Instead they continue to open in the same window - one on top of the other. I've tried playing around with the maximize and restore, but to no avail. I tried right clicking on the Excel button in the taskbar to cascade the windows, but the pop-up menu is inactive. any advice would be greatly appreciated. Running Excel 2003, Windows XP. This might be it: Tools - Options - View tab - Show: Windows in taskbar. Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com "3R's" <3R's@di...