Add background sound in Beta 2010

What is the trick to adding a background sound in WLM 2010 Beta?
All the tips refer to a FORMAT option that does not seem to be in this =
Beta=20
Version.

Thanks=20

0
Richard

That option is not available.

--
....winston
ms-mvp mail

"Richard in AZ"  wrote in message news:uoO8CkdULHA.620@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...

What is the trick to adding a background sound in WLM 2010 Beta?
All the tips refer to a FORMAT option that does not seem to be in this Beta
Version.

Thanks
0
winston
9/11/2010 7:34:09 PM
> What is the trick to adding a background sound in WLM 2010 Beta?

Learning the necessary HTML and applying it to a Draft.

Tip:  right-click Properties helpfully has the Location: of the draft, so
you can copy that and then use Notepad to open it.

---

0
Robert

Add values with same code
I have a ws with two columns one with a value and other with a code, want to add all the values with the same code, any ideas???? value code 14 1 21 2 14 1 16 1 21 2 Result for code 1=44 Result for code 2=42 I'll have about 10 different codes. Thank you Rodolf -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Have a look in HELP index for SUMIF -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "rodolform >" <<rodolform.15jewe@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:rodolform.15jewe@excelf...

How do I add new data to a pivottable/chart?
I have a spreadsheet that I add new data to weekly. Is there a way to have the pivottables/charts refresh to include this data without recreating them? If I try to do extend the range of cells used to create them originally, I am unable to group dates (which I need to do) on the chart because of blank cells. You can use a dynamic range as the pivot table source, and it will automatically expand as rows or columns are added. There are instructions here: http://www.contextures.com/xlNames01.html When you refresh the pivot table, all the new data will be included. Brian Lee wr...

Add Related Sales Order from Opportunity Error
All, A client recently upgraded to 3.0 and is reporting an error when attempting to create a Sales Order from an Opportunity. After an opportunity has been created, and they Add Related-> Sales Order, they are first prompted with NT Authentication and then the page fails with a 401.1 - Unathorized Access. Invalid credentials, etc. If they first create a quote from the Opportunity then create a Sales Order from the Quote, there are no issues. Their sales process does not include quotes, so creating quotes is not a solution. Has anyone seen this before ? -Luke ...

Project 2010 04-20-10
How can open a Project 2010 file in Project 2003? Hi BruceD975, hope you are well. Project 2010 provides backwards compatibility, it allows conversion of a schedule to 2007, 2003 and 2000 file formats. However there may be some loss of functionlity in the conversion. To achieve what you are after, if possible, have the 2010 schedule saved as a Project 2000-2003 file format (*.mpp), then it can be opened using Project 2003. To save the schedule in 2003 format from Project 2010: File-> Save As Change the Save As type: drop down list to Microsoft Project 2000 - 2003 (...

Add a new record
I have a button that says add to inventory. When i click on this i need it to go to a new blank record. Is it just a case of running a macro for the GoTo function? Thanks Put this in the On Click Event of your button: DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acNewRec "Craig" wrote: > I have a button that says add to inventory. When i click on this i need it to > go to a new blank record. Is it just a case of running a macro for the GoTo > function? > > Thanks Hi, When i put the code in to the click event it says macro cannot be found. What am i doing wrong? Thanks for your h...

Click a button and add info to where the cursor was on the last text box.
How do I find out where the cursor was last in a text box. For example I will use the | for the cursor in the following: Bob has purchase | from us last week. Now I want to have a list box with all our items in it so the user can click one of the items and it gets inserted right where the cursor was. So the text box should end up looking like: Bob has purchase shovels from us last week. Hi, something like this. Forget about trying to find where the cursor was last in the textbox. After the user has made their selection from the listbox set the value of the textbox. Me.txtbox = &...

Add year date to x axis
I am trying to add 2002 -2005 dates to the horizontal x axis of a Stacked Column Chart in Excel. It either comes out as 1 2 3 4 or 1900 (x four times). Can anyone help please? On Mar 31, 7:38 am, jayrod...@hotmail.com wrote: > I am trying to add 2002 -2005 dates to the horizontal x axis of a > Stacked Column Chart in Excel. > It either comes out as 1 2 3 4 or 1900 (x four times). Can anyone help > please? If the Years are on the sheet, say range Sheet1!$A$1:$A$4, then select the chart, pull down the Chart menu, select Source Data, select the Series tab of the Source Data dialo...

Live Add-in Sign-in has stopped
Having been getting message on closing program "Microsoft Office Libe Add-in Sign-in has stopped working". Why is tthis now happening? i am getting the same problem left a message here 2 days ago but have no idea where it has gone "philb" wrote: > Having been getting message on closing program "Microsoft Office Libe Add-in > Sign-in has stopped working". Why is tthis now happening? ...

Add A Tag
When saving an Office document, at the bottom of the box there is a line saying Add A Tag. What is this used for? I have tried adding words to it (such as CV or DJA, even putting them in Metatags <CV>, <DJA>), expecting to be able to search for specific those words under Explorer, but it never shows up in the search results. Can anyone give me guidance on what the purpose of it is and also how to use it please? Have searched loads of forums and used search engines, but have come up with a total blank so far! Hopefully looking and waiting for an answer!! :) ...

How to add ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI and ON_COMMAND in vc.net?
Hi, In my app, there is a toolbar in a dialog. I want to add ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI and ON_COMMAND message map for toolbar buttons with some wizards. This can be archieved easily in vc6, but how to do it with vc.net? Thank you very much. WizardLee "WizardLee" <WizardLeeCN@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uu37VDKcFHA.1456@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > > In my app, there is a toolbar in a dialog. > I want to add ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI and ON_COMMAND message map for toolbar > buttons with some wizards. > This can be archieved easily in vc6, but how to do it with v...

How to add record in Subform which is in another Subform
Hi all, I have Subform "SubA" on another Subform "SubB". And "SubB" is on Form called "Main". On "SubB" I have button called "Add New Record" and I got macro (see below) on this button's click event. Private Sub Command1_Click() Me.SubA.SetFocus DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acNewRec End Sub When I open Form "SubB" and click button, macro works but when I open Form "Main" and click button which is showing in "SubB" subform, macro don=92t work. I tried below macro but I don=92t work Private S...

Add a condition-conditional formatting
Hi all, I have a formula/condition in a range of cells-=AND($B$2<>"",TODAY()-$B$2>7), this highlights the cell in blue if it goes 7 days past the start date. At this point I have to get the client to give me a date, if I add a date to this range it remains blue and I would like it to go back to clear again. Please HELP!! Thank you in advance, Frank Hi Frank; I'm not clear on what you're referring to when you say "range". The conditional formula is written to strictly evaluate the content of $B$2 since it's an Absolute Reference ...

Find row and add variable amount to it
I want to choose a selection from a drop-down list, then type in an amount in a nearby cell, and I want it to find the matching row of the item I chose from the drop-down list and enter that amount into that row (and add it to any amount that is already there, because that cell will already have a formula in it, and I want to add to that formula). For ex., let's say Column A has labels. A1, A3 and A5 are labelled "Rafter." A2, A4 and A6 are labelled "Amount." A9:A13 are labelled "5001":"5005", respectively. These represent the various names/t...

Going back to 2007 from 2010
Hello, I am just about ready to try out Office 2010, but I am curious about one thing. If I decide for what ever reason that I do not like 2010 and I want to go back to 2007, how easy is and how would I go about doing so? Is there anyway to do it without using another use of the licensed product? Help would be greatly appreciated! Beta software should not be installed on your regular computer. It should be installed on a separate computer or in a virtual environment on your regular computer. There is no guarantee that beta software will uninstall properly, nor is there any...

Salesperson can't add competitor to opportunity
Why would a salesperson not be able to add a competitor to her existing opportunities? Thanks, John On May 22, 8:44=A0am, John <J...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Why would a salesperson not be able to add a competitor to her existing > opportunities? > > Thanks, > John Because her role didn't have "Append" privilege on the Competitor entity? Or, she doesn't have "Append To" privilege on the Opportunity entity? HTH, Dave ------------------------------------------- David L. Carr, President Visionary Software Consulting, Inc. Cell: ...

add option not to discount when setting item for sale
Suggestion: When setting items for sale - give us a feature/option as to further discounting: i.e. 1. allow other discounts with this sale 2. do not permit any other discounts on this sale item during the date range of the sale. 3. do not permit discounting on this item even after the sale 4. allow discounting by manual override only etc. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this ...

Stock quote add in #2
Hello, I am looking for a good stock quote addin. I googled, and see a lots of pay ones. I also tried out the MSN money add in. But the MSN money add in is very limited. Are there any other free addins that can lookup lots of stock attributes. thanks goto xltraders-subscribe@yahoogroups.com and look in the files section. There are several free files. I have a couple of free files under author donalb36 -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "greg" <iuouh@ghfhg.com> wrote in message news:ulH1G%23OdJHA.552...

How to add Page Number in Report Writer
I recently customized the SOP Blank History Invoice Form report, but deleted the "Page No." field from it. How do I add this field back to my report? I see a "Page Number" field listed under the globals section, but when I add this to my report it prints a 0 on every page. In the toolbox are some icons. One of them is a page number field. "cwilliams" <cwilliams@commandalkon.com> wrote in message news:erP26KRRFHA.3944@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... >I recently customized the SOP Blank History Invoice Form report, but >deleted the "Page No.&qu...

oval pix over a screen background
Here is my question...how do I put an oval pic on a screen background (which is in color) without getting the "white block" behind it? Paul wrote: > Here is my question...how do I put an oval pic on a screen background > (which is in color) without getting the "white block" behind it? You will need to make the background transparent in a graphics program. -- My great-grandfather was born and raised in Elgin - did he eventually lose his marbles? Use the autoshape, draw the oval, fill, fill effects, picture tab. In Publisher 2000 or below, insert, new drawing,...

Money2004 sounds
Hi, Because of some system file corruptions (not money) I had to create a new user account in WinXP(home) and transfer all 'My Documents' files there. Now I find that Money 2004 has forgotten where its sound files are (or so it seems). Is there a way to reset the sounds again without reinstalling Money? Thanks, Jonathan If you want to do it manually, go to Start | Control panel | Sounds and audio devices | Sounds tab and move down to find the Microsoft Money entries and either change them one at a time to the location where you have placed the sounds, or move the sound...

How do I add a digital signature to a Publisher File?
How do I add a digital signature to a Publisher File? Hi stamper6780 (stamper6780@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || How do I add a digital signature to a Publisher File? Publisher 2003 and older do not support any Rights Management features. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

How do I add a person to address book automatically from e-mail?
Office 2003-Can I automatically add someone to my address book when I receive an e-mail from them? Not without a 3rd party utility. You can right click on the from line and choose add to contacts. http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/addauto.asp -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutio...

Possible to attach a sound file to table entries?
I have created a music database and would like to be able to hear a sound byte of the music when I view the titles. Is it possible to include or attach a soundbyte to db records? If so how is it done? I can create individual sound files of approximately 10 seconds, but once it is done I would need to know how to link or attach them to the db entries; preferably in a form that I have already created for the music database. Lee Hi Lee There are many answer to this question on this forum but (probably) the most complete is by Jeff Conrad. Have a look at it and the links he has supplied ...

How do I add items to a custom pick list?
I added a custom field to CRM and specified a datatype of "PickList." This gives me a drop down box with a single item of value "default". How do I add other items to the list? NEVERMIND I found it. Under "properties" in custom design you hardcode the list. "Dave F" <dave@nospam.com> wrote in message news:uRBOlwAcEHA.2544@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I added a custom field to CRM and specified a datatype of "PickList." > > This gives me a drop down box with a single item of value "default". > > How do I add...

add text to end of formula output
I have a basic formula that I want to display a character after the calculation. example: A1+A2+A3=25.00 I would like to see: A1+A2+A3=25.00hrs Is this possible? You can use a custom format 0.00 "hours" that way you can still do calculations with the cell or =SUM(A1:A3)&" hours" which would be text -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please) "mgdarkman" <mgdarkman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:884334AB-8B38-42AB-8D5A-166E6E4A12FE@microsoft.com... >I have a basic formula that I want to display a charact...