Add background sound in Beta 2010

What is the trick to adding a background sound in WLM 2010 Beta?
All the tips refer to a FORMAT option that does not seem to be in this =
Beta=20
Version.

Thanks=20

0
Richard

That option is not available.

--
....winston
ms-mvp mail

"Richard in AZ"  wrote in message news:uoO8CkdULHA.620@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...

What is the trick to adding a background sound in WLM 2010 Beta?
All the tips refer to a FORMAT option that does not seem to be in this Beta
Version.

Thanks
0
winston
9/11/2010 7:34:09 PM
> What is the trick to adding a background sound in WLM 2010 Beta?

Learning the necessary HTML and applying it to a Draft.

Tip:  right-click Properties helpfully has the Location: of the draft, so
you can copy that and then use Notepad to open it.

---

0
Robert

can't add addressses to contacts from incoming mail
when I recieve email in outlook2002 I can see the persons name in the 'from' field, but can not add it to my contacts - there is no feature to do this. And if I click reply, it just puts the 'display name' and not the email address in the reply so I can not send them replies. The only way to fix this is to ask them to type their email address in the body of the email message and then add it to my contacts list. Is this a bug? Or a design feature??!! ...

Install add-in using OCT
Hi, Is it possible to automatically install an add-in by using the OCT tool? By that I mean, create an msp file with the tool and then run the install from a command prompt. Or put another way, I want to run automatically another msi file after Outlook is finished installing. Dan ...

Convert date string (ie: 1/3/2010) to seriel
How do i convert a date formatted like: 3/8/2010 (string) to its corresponding seriel? Use CDate. ? CDate("3/8/2010") 2010.03.08 ( In my case, it took the first number as the month; my Regional setting tell Windows to format my dates in the ISO format, which is year dot month dot day ). Vanderghast, Access MVP "Steve P" <SteveP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4CE0A688-FAE5-437C-B1AF-F0E6DED0EEBB@microsoft.com... > How do i convert a date formatted like: 3/8/2010 (string) to its > corresponding seriel? Van, ...

BCM 2010
Hi, I have serious problem with my BCM 2010 database. I have a BCM 2010 database instaled on one domain user profile (local database without any share). I change a domail and.... forgot to do backup... (I know, I know - idiot) I have 2 database files recovered from old user profile i I don't know what to do with them to mount this datadabe in new profile. I put them into new profile in the same place but I can't see them from BCM database menu or SQL. Anybody know how to mount this database in new user profile? Jack Why wouldn't you ask this in the BCM g...

Cannot add an RSS feed to Outlook
I was trying to add the rss feed - http://www.google.com/finance/company_news?q=NASDAQ:BMC&output=rss to outlook. But it fails with an error - The link may not point to a valid RSS source. I checked with other tools and it works fine. Also Checked with IE and Firefox, and am able to see the xml file. Is this is known problem or is there a workaround for this? I have no issues with adding it here. Have you applied all updates to Outlook 2007 already? Especially Service Pack 2 contained some fixes to RSS feeds. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configurin...

add a new item to the context menu of Oulook
How to add a new item to the context menu of the Selection in outook contact list? Not possible. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "soja" <sojah@atinav.com> wrote in message news:013601c3d9a0$87887e50$a001280a@phx.gbl... | How to add a new item to the context menu of the Selection | in outook contact list? ...

Outlook 2003 New Mail Notification Sound 5 Minute Rule -- Any Fix?
In an older post, Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] wrote: "The new mail notification sound will only play once every 5 minutes, even if you get mail every 30 seconds." This rule doesn't work for me. I want Outlook to play a sound whenever a new message arrives, regardless of time or anything else. Is there a registry fix or another setting change that will accomplish what I want? Thanks! Milly is very knowledgeable in this field, if she says 5 minutes, then I would set the interval to check for emails every 5, or better still leave it to the default 6 minutes... "Secre...

how to add msn account to OE
Our ISP is comcast and we check our primary email through Outlook Express 6.0. We need to add our msn internet account to OE. I realize I need to use HTTP(versus POP3 for regular ISPs) for the the incoming email server type to accomplish this. I have two questions: 1. Should my HTTP mail service provider be "Hotmail" or "Other"? 2. What is the URL for my incoming HTTP mail server ? Unfortunately, the Microsoft KB for this article is currently not available. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks, Ram Hi , I found the following article, hope it answers you...

Add money to your Paypal account with OPRAH 6"ji
Read this message until the end, and you will find out how the money flows in easy !!!!. Follow the steps and it WILL work. Trust me !!!!!. It's NOT illegal and it is NOT a scam !!!!!. PROVEN ON OPRAH! Reported in the Wall Street Journal!!!! The only thing you need is : - E-MAIL ACCOUNT - PREMIER (FREE) or BUSINESS PAYPAL ACCOUNT - $6 on this account (The only investment) - 30 minutes of your time There is no limit on how much money you can recieve, and you haven't got anything to lose with this Business program. I will explain how it works !!!!!. Follow these 4 easy steps an...

How to Add arrows to a connector?
I followed the Visio instructions under "Add arrows to a connector" Select a connector > Format menu > Line > Line ends: choose arrow > OK But an arrow does not appear on the ends of the connector. And when I open the dialog box again, I see that the Line ends was not saved, it says "00::None". Am I missing something? I am using "UML Use Case" "Communicates" on Visio Professional 2003 Trial (11.3216.5606) Thank you. Never mind, I found the answer: Check the ‘is navigable’ box. "wolfv" wrote: > I followed the Vis...

Using Photos as Backgrounds
I'm trying to apply a picture as a background in my brochure. When I do this, I end up with tiny little pictures tiled in the background. What I want is a single copy of the picture filling the entire page. My page size is 5.5 x 5.5 and I'm using jpg files. What am I missing here? What am I doing wrong. Blessings on anyone who can get me out of this! Jo Anne Whilst attempting to develop brick-based storage technology, Ed reads a message from Jo Anne Fletcher <jobastian@msn.com> > I'm trying to apply a picture as a background in my > brochure. When I do thi...

How to change Background hue & Title of MS CRM 3.0
Appreciate your help. ...

Will ON 2010 beta expire?
I would like to ask two questions: 1. After the 30 day trial period, what will happen? Will we be not allowed to make any entry anymore and convert back to 2007? 2. Is it possible to convert 2010 beta to 2010 TP version? I used the TP version and converted them to beta version. Can I now convert back to the TP version? The current beta version expires on October 31, 2010. At that point it won't function anymore. If you haven't converted your notebooks to Office 2010 version then you'll be able to reinstall OneNote 2007 and use it if you like. Or you co...

Add image over other images
Hey guys, Basically I have two pictures: A map (quite a large picture) A symbol (quite small and to be placed over the map at specified points) Anyone have any idea how I could go about this? Thanks in advance for any help! Am 05.05.2010 05:51, schrieb bourkeyo: > Basically I have two pictures: > > A map (quite a large picture) > A symbol (quite small and to be placed over the map at specified points) > > Anyone have any idea how I could go about this? Take a look at the following classes/methods: 'Bitmap': Constructor and 'Save' m...

how do i get excel to add 0s???
Hello everyone - I am desperately in need of help: I have a workbook with missing dates and would like excel to insert any missing dates and add 0's into that missing dates if there is no data.. For example: Column A ------ Column B ------- Column C 1/6/2006 ------- CompanyA ------- 25 1/6/2006 ----------CompanyA ------- 50 1/7/2006 --------- CompanyB ---------100 1/8/2006 ----------CompanyB -----------125 1/9/2006 ----------CompnayA -----------52 1/9/2006 ----------CompanyA ----------50 1/10/2006 --------CompanyB ---------- 200 With the example above I would like excel to recogniz...

Automatically Add Rows
Is it possible to have Excel automatically add rows, ideally a new row each month? I know you can use dynamic ranges to increase the range each month, but I'd like it to "physically" add a row in addition to this, so that I don't have to manually insert a row every month. Also I posted this on another forum without a response, so here goes: is it possible to have Excel dynamically change (add/delete) rows given user inputs? My problem is that I have a lot of data and would like the user to be able to enter a given begin/end date and have excel only show the data from thos...

How to add more columns in Business Portal?
Hi, In BP 2.5, BP -> Purchasing -> Requisitions -> select a vendor, then I got data in nine columns: Item Number, Descriptrion, Required By, Price, Quantity, Unit, Extended Price, Requisition ID, and Site. How can I add one more column, Created By, into it? What permission do I need to have to do it? Thanks for your attention and help. stien ...

Is it possible to add CView inside CFormView?
Hi, i would like to add CListView inside CFormView.the list adding to the database but not showing in the list to the user.Is it possible to add?.. You would use a CListCtrl instead. It's in the toolbox and you can drag and set it up and use much of the functionality of a listview, but you can also have other controls on the dialog as well. Tom "srikadi" <srikadi@gmail.com> wrote in message news:9501fa74-679e-47b9-8813-db0b55cd376a@c2g2000pra.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > i would like to add CListView inside CFormView.the list adding to the > database bu...

2007 TO 2010 upgrading ?
I am presently coming to the end of my trail eval period for Project 2007. I definately will be purchasing "Project" full version, not upgrade, but I keep hearing about Project 2010 coming soon. I do not want to buy Project 2007 and 6-8 weeks later see the release of Project 2010 and have to put out more money. I am looking at the Beta of 2010 and like its feel a lot which means I am going to want it. So my question is: How can I proceed in order to spend the least amount of money and in the end be using Project 2013???? Does MS have some sort of program where you ca...

Add new field to grid
I have added the Customer Ship to Address to the RM Customer Inquiry grid. I need to create VBA code to populate this field. In a grid window, where do I open the data base and at what point do I read the table to populate this field. Thank you Amy Hi Amy Using the Window_AfterOpen event, you will need to use RetrieveGlobals to obtain the login credentials, then ADO to open a connection to the SQL server. You close the connection on the Window_AfterClose event. Then on the Before_LinePopulate event on the Grid form, you perform the actual SQL query. I have an example you can have ...

How to add an edit box to a CStatic by prog
I Have a CStatic and I want to know how to add a Edit box not by using the visual IDE but by programmtion. I am building an ActiveX control derived from a CStatic and I want to add a Edit Box. Any idea ? You can create any window dynamically using Create/CreateEx. See MSDN for help on this. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "mosfet" <tricubes@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message news:c15dsn$tdq$1@news-reader1.wanadoo.fr... | I Have a CStatic and I want to know how to add a Edit box not by using the | visual IDE but by programmtion. | I am building an ActiveX contr...

Chart background offset
Hello, I am exporting a chart from Excel 2000 to a .gif file with no problem. When I export the same chart using Excel 2002 SP2, the background image in the plot area of the chart is slightly offset. There is a gap between the x-axis and the beginning of the background image. The gap does not appear within Excel. Only when I view the resulting .gif file. Has anyone seen this? Thank you in advance for any help you can provide. Craig ...

How to change the background of the whole application? Maybe too difficult?
Hi, I am trying to add a background picture not to the form or report or a control. I want it to be displayed in the main application window. That is, all forms and reports should be float on that picture, and when every open window is closed, the background is shown. So, what I need is really to put the picture into the "background". Has any one of you tried that before? Please let me know. Thank you. Check http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0035.htm at "The Access Web" or what Stephen Lebans has at http://www.lebans.com/changemdibackground.htm -- Doug Steele, Micros...

2004 Spelling tool does not add words to custom dictionary
Office 2004's spelling tool has stopped adding words to the custom dictionary. The "Add" button is grayed out. Otherwise, the spelling tool and my custom dictionary work fine in the several programs of Office 2004. Your counsel, please? Respectfully, Norm Problem solved. The alias to my custom dictionary apparently became corrupted or broken when I ran a cache cleaner. A new alias fixed it. Norm On 2/16/05 12:00 PM, in article BE38E664.9777%nnager@vnoxsxpxaxmv.fullerton.edu, "Norman R. Nager, Ph.D." <nnager@vnoxsxpxaxmv.fullerton.edu> wrote: > Offi...

problems sending mail "on behalf of" in office 2003 beta 2
Hi! I cant send mail "on behalf of" (a public folder in this case) from my computer with outlook 2003 beta 2. It works just fine from my computer with outlook xp. The same "from" address and user account used when sending the mail. The error message reads : "You do not have the permissions to send the message on behalf of the specified user" Since I can do this from my machine with outlook xp it shouldn't be a permissions problem. ...