Download link for Windows Profesional x 64

Hi
I  purchased windows xp professional x 64 several years ago.
today i have problems  with operation system and i must reinstall it, but i
can not find CD with windows xp professional x 64 .
Could you send to me download link for windows xp professional x 64 ?
Regards
Andrey

windows.64bit.general 524 articles. 1 followers. Follow

sdandrey wrote:

>Hi
>I  purchased windows xp professional x 64 several years ago.
>today i have problems  with operation system and i must reinstall it, but i
>can not find CD with windows xp professional x 64 .
>Could you send to me download link for windows xp professional x 64 ?

There aren't any legitimate ones.

You should contact Microsoft Fulfillment to see if they can supply
replacement media.

--
Steve Foster
------------
"sdandrey" <sdandrey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> I  purchased windows xp professional x 64 several years ago.
> today i have problems  with operation system and i must reinstall it, but
> can not find CD with windows xp professional x 64 .
> Could you send to me download link for windows xp professional x 64 ?

Do you think that's legal?  I've never heard of XP Pro x64 being available
for free......even without the key.

0
Ghod
2/18/2010 6:41:32 PM

"Ghod Dhammit" wrote:

> Do you think that's legal?  I've never heard of XP Pro x64 being available
> for free......even without the key.

Just shows how much of an idiot you are!  There was a download link.  I used
to have it in my email, but I think I deleted.

If you had any brains, you could take them out and play with them!
"The Sizzler" <TheSizzler@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> "Ghod Dhammit" wrote:
>
>> Do you think that's legal?  I've never heard of XP Pro x64 being
>> available
>> for free......even without the key.
>>

> Just shows how much of an idiot you are!  There was a download link.  I
> used
> to have it in my email, but I think I deleted.
>
> If you had any brains, you could take them out and play with them!

Hmmm, maybe you're thinking of the trial version which was downloadable for
free but expired like 5 years ago. So take your own advice, douche.

0
dam
2/19/2010 9:25:57 PM
On 2010-02-19 16:25, dam wrote:

> Hmmm, maybe you're thinking of the trial version which was downloadable for
> free but expired like 5 years ago. So take your own advice, douche.

There is an XP x64 image on Technet and MSDN that's still available.
However, those that were around at the end of the XP x64 Beta era were
offered an exchange of XP 32-bit for a copy of XP x64.  During that
time-frame there was a link to the .ISO image floating around.  I had
kept it until recently because people used to ask for the link from time
to time.  It was not for the Trial edition.  It was for the full OEM
package.
0
Bobby
2/19/2010 9:45:43 PM
"The Sizzler" <TheSizzler@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> "Ghod Dhammit" wrote:
>
>> Do you think that's legal?  I've never heard of XP Pro x64 being
>> available
>> for free......even without the key.
>>

> Just shows how much of an idiot you are!  There was a download link.  I
> used
> to have it in my email, but I think I deleted.

Don't claim to think, no one is going to believe you.

> If you had any brains, you could take them out and play with them!

What are you going to be when you grow up?  FOAD.

0
Ghod
2/23/2010 4:33:36 PM

"Ghod Dhammit" wrote:

> "The Sizzler" <TheSizzler@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > "Ghod Dhammit" wrote:
> >
> >> Do you think that's legal?  I've never heard of XP Pro x64 being
> >> available
> >> for free......even without the key.
> >>

> > Just shows how much of an idiot you are!  There was a download link.  I
> > used
> > to have it in my email, but I think I deleted.
>
> Don't claim to think, no one is going to believe you.
>
> > If you had any brains, you could take them out and play with them!
>
> What are you going to be when you grow up?  FOAD.
>

> .

I certainly don't intend to be retarded like you!

Problem linking dll
Hi, I'm having trouble linking a dll that I'm writing with my test program. Both the dll and the program I'm using it with are written in vc++ 6.0. If I use LoadLibrary and GetProc to link to the functions at runtime then it works fine, I can call them and they work. However, I'd like to have my program implicitly link to them when it loads. I've tried using these declarations in the dll header file: #ifdef XXXDLL_EXPORTS extern "C" __declspec(dllexport) BOOL SetX(char* x); extern "C" __declspec(dllexport) int GetX(int x); #else extern "C"...

OL 97: Control-C, X, and V don't work in XP!
Only a genius will figure this one out ... Installed Outlook 97 in Windows XP, everything works fine -- but for some reason, the Copy/Cut/Paste shortcuts (ctrl-C, ctrl-X, ctrl-V) don't work in Calendar mode. When I use ctrl-X, the little scissor icon flashes, so SOMETHING's being sent to the clipboard, but ctrl-V does not paste anything. When I press Ctrl-C and try to copy an appointment to another day, a duplicate copy of the appointment appears on the same day of the first appointment! Please help! ...

Link Question
Hello everyone! Using E02 on XP. Usually in the Access area and don't use Excel much but...always learn SO much in these Newsgroups. I have 2 folders in a shared drive that contain 2 versions of a file that need to be compared. (We send the ToClient file to our clients and they make changes to participant data for year end valuation work. They return it to us and we put it in the FromClient folder.) I've created a master file that will compare the two, cell by cell and, for now, just return "Ok" or "Edited". (Later I want to show the ToClient cell value...

Downloaded "Fitness Chart for Males" need it in metric?
The template is set in imperial measurement, is there a metric version available? Hi, This says it metric. http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/templates/TC010762691033.aspx?CategoryID=CT010482871033 Cheers Andy Bewildered wrote: > The template is set in imperial measurement, is there a metric version > available? -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

How to open different excel books in different windows?
I just want to know which options should be enabled to open different exel sheets in different windows by opening single Excel application Just open them! If you want to see more than one at the same time, reduce the size of each window, so that you can fit them either side-by-side, or one in the upper half, and one in the lower half. I.e., move your mouse to one of the borders, click and drag to the middle of the screen "Yoga" wrote: > I just want to know which options should be enabled to open different exel > sheets in different windows by opening single Excel appl...

Windows 7 Problem Looking for News Group Recommendation
Not an email problem but would like a recommendation for a good news group re Windows 7 Home Premium. "JohnR" <tooh@cox.net> wrote in message news:eJsb8nf7KHA.5644@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Not an email problem but would like a recommendation for a good news group > re Windows 7 Home Premium. If you are looking for an MS newsgroup then you are out of luck. There's an "Alt" group - full of idiots morons trolls and twits, or there's the new MS web-based forums here: http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/windows7 ...

hey ya'll how do i auto sum a cell using the letter x instaed of .
hey ya'll how do i auto sum a colum using the letter x instead of using a number To count number of "x"es =COUNTIF(A1:A100,"x") Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 14:25:04 -0700, jrod98 <jrod98@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >hey ya'll how do i auto sum a colum using the letter x instead of using a >number Gord answered but I couldn't resist asking what the sum of x and x is? Sinister Rod Serling music here. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "jrod98" <jrod98@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mes...

SMTP not delivering mail after POP3 connector downloads mail
I am stuck. SBS 2003 sp1. The POP3 connector is downloading email from our ISP accounts. The mail is placed into the '...POP3\Incoming Mail' folder (verified by turning off SMTP). Once SMTP is turned back on, the mail doesn't get delivered to the mail boxes...instead it ends up in the '...POP3\Failed Mail' folder. (I followed KB: 885685 for troubleshooting and verified that SMTP seems to be the problem) Event Viewer gives me these errors: ID 1060: An SMTP server does not exist locally or is not properly configured. Ensure that the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (...

how can i change a linked sound file to become an embedded
i am trying to package up a powerpoint presenatation that contains an audio track - which is an mp4 file. Within the presentation the sound file is currently a linked file. I've tried using the 'package to cd' function but I can still not get the sound to work when i then put the cd into other computers. so how can i embed it instead? i've tried deleting the track, raising the 'sound size limit' to 6000 kb and resinserting it-but that doesnt work. the file is 5.3MB. My plan is to ultimately email the presentation - but it's vital that the s...

Turn off windows updates
Our office uses a computer guy who has turned off all of windows updates. He said we dont need them. Can anyone confirm this. Thank you "Donna@Repco" <Donna@Repco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2DF4F981-39FC-428C-BCDA-586FCB8D1347@microsoft.com... > > Our office uses a computer guy who has turned off all of windows updates. > He said we dont need them. Can anyone confirm this. > > Thank you BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Has he tried to sell you a train yet? -- "Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fi...

Chart Links ?
We have a workbook ('Book1') that we need to archive every week. In this workbook there are 3 charts (on a tab called 'graphs') which have source data linked to a tab called 'data' all within the same workbook. When we 'SaveAs' to a different location the source code of the charts is remaining with the original workbook ('Book1') and not with the newly saved workbook ('Book2'). Why is this happening, and how do we fix it???? Kevin Kevin, This doesn't sound like normal Excel behaviour... What you've described should only happen if y...

Creating Cross-Project Links
Hi 1). What is the usage of Creating Cross-Project Links ? As I understand, "Cross-project links are useful when two or more projects have only a few tasks that affect one another. For example, a milestone within a development project might trigger a task in an advertising campaign project." 2). How it is implemented in Project 2007 ? When I copied the task from the source project into my project ( target project ) using "Paste Special", the new task I created become another task in my target project. My observation is both task ( ie. task in the source...

Open Excel in different windows
When our company went to Office XP we saw a major difference in the way Excel acts. This difference has cost a lot of lost data, and tons of frustration. We find that you can be working on an excel file, and then you might open another excel file to look at or even for copying purposes. The problem is that when you close the 2nd excel file, excel automatically closes ALL excel files. Yes, it does ask you if you want to save changes to the 1st excel file, but after all the years of Microsoft prompting us to save any file that we have open, even when nothing has changed, people tend t...

linking comments between spreadsheets
Hi, I'm new to this discussion group and relatively new to Excel. Im afraid I have no programming experience either. I am using Excel 2003 I have linked a number of cells between two spreadsheets so that the second sheet "mirrors" the first one in the relevant cells and updates when changes are made. I would also like to link the comments in these cells so they are also mirrored and updated in the second sheet. Is this possible? Any advice would be welcome, Thanks You'll need a macro. Saved from a previous post: If you want to use a user defined function to get the...

windows reonfigured itself
I'm running Windows XP, and using Firefox and Gmail. Turned on the computer a couple of days ago, and found that for some reason the Gmail page had blown up to an abnormal type-size in screen appearance. If I cut back that apparent size by using Firefoxs Tools typeface option, then Gmail looked sort of ok again, but everything else, including all browser pages, shrank to very small proportions, at least half the size needed for normal usage. It seems that to scale down Gmail to an acceptable font-size again, I must scale every other internat application down to an unusable leve. I...

A2k7: Property Window layout for comboboxes... UGH!!!
The window has been rearranged such that the Row Source, Row Source type, and others are no longer grouped with the other useful combobox properties like column count, column widths, list rows, etc. Creating combos have never been more difficult, thanks to the excessive scrolling or clicking of tabs. -- Steve Clark, Former Access MVP FMS, Inc http://www.fmsinc.com/consulting S.Clark wrote: > The window has been rearranged such that the Row Source, Row Source type, and > others are no longer grouped with the other useful combobox properties like > column count, column width...

Any issues with Windows Service Pack 3 (XP) and GP v. 8.0? Thanks
My client is looking to see if there are any issues with this combination. Thank you. No issues that I have heard about. However, check the system requirements page as it is updated frequently to address some of these questions at https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/greatplains/documentation/systemrequirements/compatibility_gp8.0_lowmidhi.htm?printpage=false Just make sure you are running the latest GP 8 service pack (Service Pack 5) available at https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/greatplains/downloads/servicepack/greatplains80_servicepacks.htm?printpage=fal...

windows explorer problems
I'm still running XP pro Sp3. 2 annoying problems with Windows explorer are first that when you copy a group of files from one spot to another and it encounters a problem, the whole copy process halts. The second problem is similar but related to deleting files. For this reason I've used 3rd party tools to do much of that sort of thing. My question is has this been fixed in Windows 7? Thanks, Keith I know this is an XP newsgroup but I couldn't find a "7" one and I don't really give a rip about Vista :-). "Keith G Hicks" <krh...

Windows Update (KB971644)
Hi, I have been attempting to install the Platform Update for Windows Vista Home Premium x32-based Systems (KB971644). The update downloads and then when the system is restarted, it performs 3 configuration steps. As soon as the 3rd step completes configuration, I get a message that configuration had errors and that it is reverting back. Does anyone know of a fix? Thanks, Heri. Hello Heri, What anti-virus application or security suite is installed and is your subscription current? what other security software are you running, if any? [antivirus/anti-ma...

Windows staying behind other windows
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel In both Word and Excel, I have this annoying problem where when I open documents, they'll hide behind other windows that I have open. For example, I'll open a Word Document, and it'll be open, but everytime I click on the window, it stays behind an open Finder Window, or Firefox window, or whatever else I might have open. Anyone else having this problem? It's REALLY annoying. Are you using Spaces? If so, turn it off - Office & Spaces refuse to play nicely right now. A fix is reportedly in the works ...

Virtual memory fragmentation in Windows 2000 Server
I am running Exchange 2003 on Windows 2000 Server. The following happens with Trend Micro Scanmail services disabled. When I start the Information Store service I have a 376 meg VM Largest Block Size. Throughout the day the VM Largest Block Size decreases to about 170 meg. About an hour after the online defrag starts on the mailbox store the VM Largest Block Size instantly dives to 70 meg. This happens every day. I receive no errors in the event log and the virtual memory does not decrease below 70 meg. I have run isinteg on the private store until there are no errors and this still hap...

Two problems: Printing PPM image and accessing the generic Print Preview when using static MFC window
Hi, I can print IPicture objects with no trouble (drawn with Ipicture->render). But when I do it with PPM/PNG drawn with StretchDIBits I can see it on the screen and also in print preview, but the printed page is empty. Is it possible to do it, or can I wrap my BYTE array containing the image into an IPicture pbject and draw it through IPicture->render? I also have trouble with print preview in static MFC DLL. When I click print preview a warning window appears (with an empty string) and I can click OK and it ignores my attempt to open print preview. In debug mode it says there was an a...

Full Page X Report
I hope someone might find this useful. This formats the X/Z report to fit on one Full Page. Slapped together quickly but you can format it how you like using XML... http://www.newestech.com/downloads/FullPageXReport.zip Casey Hanson New West Technologies ...

How do I change x-axis in an Excel Radar Chart?
I would like to plot a radar chart with 360 points however the excel radar assigns a line for each point, I would like to reduce this to 1 line every 10 degrees. Is this possible? Ideally I would like a polar plot graph where I can enter any angle and magnitude. Does such a thing exist? Hi, For polar plot you can use the xy scatter. I have an addin that may help. http://www.andypope.info/charts/polarplot.htm Cheers Andy Dr. J.White wrote: > I would like to plot a radar chart with 360 points however the excel radar > assigns a line for each point, I would like to reduce this...

Won't Auto download messages even though...
My Outlook Won't Auto download messages even though I have the settings for the POP service to check every 3 minutes. I don't get an error and when I hit Send/Receive the messages then download. Any suggestions? Rick On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 08:56:02 -0800, "Rick" <Rick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >My Outlook Won't Auto download messages even though I have the settings for >the POP service to check every 3 minutes. I don't get an error and when I >hit Send/Receive the messages then download. Any suggestions? > Try increasing your polling t...