heres another browser for W.xx

http://offbyone.com/offbyone/
win98.gen_discussion 237 articles. 0 followers. Follow

On Thu, 01 Apr 2010 08:08:01 +0200, Arran
<Arran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> http://offbyone.com/offbyone/

I used to use 1x from scitrav written in ActiveX, fitted on a floppy.
the website is no longer active, info at
http://web.archive.org/web/20080130143203/www.scitrav.com/1X/
but no download available.

It also doesn't support flash or java.

--
Nuns! Nuns! Reverse
0

"Arran" <Arran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> http://offbyone.com/offbyone/

0
Hot

Problem opening Money file on another computer
I have been using Money 2006 deluxe. I make my backups on a Western Digital My Book. My computer running Vista died. I loaded Money 2006 on my XP computer and am trying to open the .mny files I had been using on Vista. Money 2006 ask me for my password and after I type it in, it says I typed in the wrong password. I am positive I typed it in correctly. Could there be an issue using a Vista Money file on XP? I have aslo tried opening a .mbf file and get the same password refusal. Any ideas. Thank you, That was a question? If so, then, yes. I suggest you make completely sure (He...

SFO Contact Syncing w/OL Contacts Folder...
It would be great if there were more control over what contacts get sync'd and where they get sync'd to. Right now we have 5,000+ contacts in CRM. Some users of SFO have all 5,000, some have none, some have only the ones they own, and some have some for no apparent reason at all. Hotfixes and rollups have all been applied to all users, before we sync'd yet we get mixed results all the way around. In MS Outlook go to Menus CRM > Local Data This uses the Advanced Screen and you can apply in sync filter you would like. "John BTV" wrote: > It would be great i...

Looking up 2 combo boxes and then calculate another field
Hi can anyone help combo box 1 is a customer number 0001 feild(0) combo box 2 is a posting date 2009/07(1) Then i have an amount field with all sales that went through what i need is the textbox to look up on the combo box 1(Customer Number) which and then look up on combo box 2(Posting Date), then once is lookup on those variables in the combo boxs, SUM all values for that customer and on that month and display it eg combo box 1 - customer number 0001 Combo Box 2 - Posting period date 2009/07 Text Box - Amount £5000 Thanks , sorry if it seems confusin...

Password recovery w/changed e-mail address
The problem now is the wife doesn't remember her password! Password recovery wants to send the reset info to her old e-mail account which was deleted and nolonger active. Is there anyway around this other than setting up a new account? regards Greetings Chuck, Windows Live ID services can help with this: https://support.live.com/default.aspx?productkey=wlid To get to the form choose any option from the FAQ on the left, then choose 'Get more help' at the bottom right, and then 'Get more support'. -- Jonathan Kay Microsoft MVP - Windows Live Messenge...

How to find the main dir of another app through setup?
this is OT but you are so knowledgable here: Is it possible to make Inno Setup extract the main directory for windows media player automatically, so that my plugin is installed in {media player dir}\Visualizations automatically? -- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Music, Recipes, Photos, and more: http://www.sequoiagrove.dk "You don�t frighten us, English pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottoms, sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called Arthur-king, you and all your silly English kaniggets. Thppppt!" ------------------------...

Deactivate macros but reactivate again once another macro is run
I am very new to Macros. I have a workbook first sheet sign in sign out of work and I have a macro attached to each day sign in and sign out (button) but once the button is pushed once I want to deactive it(macro) for that week but I use another macro to copy the weeks entries to sheet 2 on Fridays and clear cells to get ready for the next weeks entries; now when I use the macro to do this I also want to reactivate the ones I have deactivated. In other words once someone has signed in on Monday I do not want them to be able to use that button again till the following Monday after...

Outlook 2003: Printing Tasks w/ Calendar
When I view my calendar, the taskpad displays with today's tasks. However, when I print the calendar, it shows all (completed) tasks in some order that I can't discern...and I don't get my current tasks. Am I do something wrong or is this a problem with the product? I am having the same problem. Were you able to find a solution to this? ----- ann wrote: ----- When I view my calendar, the taskpad displays with today's tasks. However, when I print the calendar, it shows all (completed) tasks in some order that I can't discern...and ...

Comparing two sets of data, and outputting the matches to another location
Hello. I have a problem I've been working on for a few days now, and I can't seem to come up with a solution. I have two columns of data. The first is a list of company employees sorted by last name (about 10,000 names), followed by the department they work in. The second is a sample list of the employees (about 200 names), also sorted by last name, and the computer systems access level they have. What I want to do is compare the second list to the first list, and where the names appear on both lists, output the data from both columns (for that name) to a third location. The goal...

Return Receipt w Cutstomer Detail Space to Fill In
RMS V 1.3.1006 I need to make a Return Receipt that has fields for customer info to be added. Something to the regards of having a signature and address lines added to the bottom of return receipt. I have figured out how to add lines and spaces to a receipt, because I just created a sales receipt with a line for email under the signature; but what I do not know is how to trigger that these lines would only be added if the receipt is either solely a Return or an Exchange. Does the following line have something to do with setting this trigger?: <ROW> "AMOUNT: "SigAmount...

Adding another domain address in Exchange 2003
We currently have our department emails hosted off site and have our company emails handled internally. What I need is to have our dept emails handled on-site. We have an Exchange server that hosts our company email, company.com; I also want it to host our dept email, department.com. We can change our MX records for our dept site to point to our Exchange server, what changes need to be made on-site for it to forward to our emails. create a recipient policy for department.com and then either manually create smtp addresses for the people that need them, or let the RUS/RP do it for you b...

Sumif criteria greater than or less than another cell
SUMIF(A1:A10,>B5,C1:C10) You can see what I'm trying to do. How do I do it? maybe this is what you want =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A10>B5)*(C1:C10)) -- Gary Keramidas Excel 2003 "Don O" <Don O@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7AD567CD-0A78-4522-8A24-DFC24E4DC786@microsoft.com... > SUMIF(A1:A10,>B5,C1:C10) > > You can see what I'm trying to do. How do I do it? Try =SUMIF(A1:A10,">" & B5,C1:C10) Since B5 is a cell reference you need to combine the text string ">" with the cell re...

OWA 2k3 always redirects to another OWA 2k
Hi, I added e2k3 server near e2k in the same routing group and domain and create test user with mailbox on e2k3 server. When I try to open test mail box via OWA 2k3, it redirects me to e2k server. I set no any front-end server becase I want to move all mailboxes from e2k to e2k3 server and remove e2k server entirely. Why OWA 2k3 redirects? Best regards, Vit. Matthew, Thank you very much, it really helps, I don't know why. Best regards, Vit. "Matthew Tisdel" <MatthewTisdel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA09DDD9-22F2-4344-BCC7-3E12B1C687F7@microsof...

Copying values into another cell
I have an average knowledge of Excel. I am looking for a formula so I can copy the values in column "a" into column "b". As I enter the value in the first column I want excel to automatically copy it into the second. =if(a1="","",a1) and drag down as far as you need. Bman wrote: > > I have an average knowledge of Excel. I am looking for a formula so I can > copy the values in column "a" into column "b". As I enter the value in the > first column I want excel to automatically copy it into the second. -- Dave P...

Using the value of a cell as the location for placing data into another worksheet
I have two columns of data. The first column contains text fields. Th second column speicifes the cell location that I would like to copy th text field, in the first colum, into. For Example on sheet1 I have: A B C 1 test1 A1 2 test2 A10 3 test3 B15 I would like to copy test1 to location A1 on sheet 2, and copy test2 t A10 on sheet2, etc. Keit -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com How about something like: Option Explicit Sub testme01() Dim fWks As Worksheet Dim tWks As Worksheet Dim testRng As Range Dim myCell As Range Set fWks = Worksheets(...

Problem w/ Public Folders through OWA
We have an Exchange 2003 / Windows 2003 front-end server with an Exchange 2003 / Windows 2000 back-end server. All users accessing public folders via OWA are able to view but NOT add or edit items to things such as public calendars. The same user can log onto to a PC with Outlook installed and make changes. Any ideas? -- t-mac Hi t-mac, I am experiencing something similar and have come to the conclusion that for some reason, when access public folders through OWA, the "Default" permissions are used instead of the actual users. If I am correct, your "Default" fo...

How can I go from one tab to another without using the mouse?
How can I go from one tab to another without using the mouse? Hi, CTRL and Page up/Page down -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the question. "Cari" wrote: > How can I go from one tab to another without using the mouse? CTRL + PageUp and CTRL + PageDown will cycle you through the sheets. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 15:52:01 -0700, Cari <Cari@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How can I go from one tab...

Tasks created by one user show up in another users Outlook
I'm looking into this problem for a company that has their own Exchange server. The problem is that one user is creating tasks in Outlook and some of them are winding up in someone elses Outlook. When this happens they are no longer available in her Outlook and just appear in the other users task list. She does have access to the other users Calendar and task but she does not have his task list open. She's not moving them into his calendar and she's not assigning them to him. Has anyone every had this happen? They are using Outlook 2003. In news:1166727205.224516.163490@42g200...

Moving date from 1 column to another based on a value and changing the sing.
I was wondering if anyone could help me. I have seen a few examples that are fairly close to what I'm looking for. I'm wanting to look at a range of data in a column and find all the cells that have a value not equal to 0, then move it one column to the left and change the sign to negative. Below is the columns I have setup: Column A B C D E Cash 15,343.00 0 147.34 0 Petty Cash 0 150.00 300.00 0 name 0 20,000.00 20,000.00 0 w...

OWA On another Server
I have recently installed Exchange 2003 on a Windows 2003 box. Our company's web site is running on a different box running Windows 2000. Do I need to create a virtual directory or another site and set it up to look at the Exch 2003 server for OWA to work from the main web site or would I need to register another www name with my ISP and point that to the Exch03 server. Thanks in advance. "Jeff" <Jeff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:62A38DB9-898E-4579-9428-93374DF7F51F@microsoft.com... >I have recently installed Exchange 2003 on a Windows 2003 box...

Moving email from one computer to another 02-11-10
I am trying to move my old email (Windows Mail on Vista) to my new computer which is running Windows Live Mail on Windows 7. I've tried numerous ways to make this work by looking at previous posts but I'm having no luck. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. ...

Prevent return or negative sale w/o invoice number
Is there a way to prevent the cashier from entering a negative quantity to do a return and to only allow returns via recalling the invoice. The employees need to be able to do returns however we do not want them to do them without first looking up the transaction number (if the customer doesn't have a receipt) and then recalling the invloice for the return. -- NateS Sure wouldn't mind this myself. "nates@sunrisepos.com" wrote: > Is there a way to prevent the cashier from entering a negative quantity to do > a return and to only allow returns via recalling th...

Problems w/Excel and Add-Ins
I have just installed the add-ins from the Value Pack in an effort to do some date calculations on a spreadsheet. When I have the spreadsheet open and then choose the Analysis ToolPak from the Tools menu, the program quits immediately upon hitting OK to activate the ToolPak. This happens every time on several different worksheets... Thoughts? -- Drew (delete the x's to for return e-mail) Drew <dmatichDONTLIKESPAM@pacbell.net> wrote: > I have just installed the add-ins from the Value Pack in an effort to do > some date calculations on a spreadsheet. > > When I...

how to print chart located on another chart on one page?
I have one chart located as object in another chart. when I print, I get two pages I need to print both charts on one page...whole purpose of 'locating chart as object' thanks Helmt When you print the master chart (the chart sheet), doesn't it also print the embedded chart? You have to select the master chart and not the embedded chart or just the embedded chart will print. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ "Helmut" <Helmut@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in...

recording a stocks transfer from one broker to another in Money
Hello, I recently transferred equities from one brokerage to another. Does any one have any recommendations as to best reflect the transfer? There were some associated fees with the transfer, so those will need to be captured as well. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. -b In microsoft.public.money, -b wrote: > >I recently transferred equities from one brokerage to another. Does >any one have any recommendations as to best reflect the transfer? >There were some associated fees with the transfer, so those will need >to be captured as well. Any thoughts or sugges...