How to transfer and copy Pictures from iPhone to computer?

[url=http://www.transfer-iphone.com/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-computer-with-iphone-tool-kits.html][b]How to transfer and copy Pictures from iPhone to computer with iPhone Tool Kits?[/b][/url]Do you want to copy Photos/Pictures from iPhone to computer for printting? [url=http://www.transfer-iphone.com/transfer-files-sms-contacts-call-list-ibooks-from-iphone-to-computer.html][b]iPhone Tool Kits[/b][/url] is an easy to use utility designed to help you back up all your files on your iPhone, so that you can recover any lost or missing songs, videos, books, photos and so on. It can easily [b]backup and transfer iPhone songs, videos, photos, SMS, call list, contacts and books(you purchased via iBook Store) to computer[/b]. And even enable your iPhone as a removable hard disk. It [b]supports iPad, iPod touch[/b] as well. You can [url=http://www.regnow.com/softsell/visitor.cgi?affiliate=572327&action=site&vendor=18286&ref=http://www.transfer-iphone.com/download/iPhoneToolKits_r572327.exe]Free download[/url] it now.Guide: [b]How to transfer and copy Pictures from iPhone to computer with iPhone Tool Kits?[/b]Step 1: Connect your iPhone to your PC. Normally, iTunes will be auto-run first. In iTunes, make sure that "Enable disk use" has been checked in the iphone Options.[img]http://www.transfer-iphone.com/images/guide/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-computer-with-iphone-tool-kits-2.jpg[/img]Step 2: Run our program. It will auto-scan the iPad on your PC. If the iPad is enabled, the files (Pictures) will be shown in the list.[img]http://www.transfer-iphone.com/images/guide/transfer-and-backup-call-list-from-iphone-to-computer-with-iphone-tool-kits-2.jpg[/img]Button     Function description1     To copy pictures to your pc.2     Status currently.Step 3: From this list, you can now select and checkmark the files you want to back up. Click the "Export" button.Step 4: Done! The files are now backed up to your computer.[b]Options setting[/b][img]http://www.transfer-iphone.com/images/guide/transfer-and-backup-call-list-from-iphone-to-computer-with-iphone-tool-kits-3.jpg[/img][url=http://www.regnow.com/softsell/visitor.cgi?affiliate=572327&action=site&vendor=18286&ref=http://www.transfer-iphone.com/download/iPhoneToolKits_r572327.exe]Free download[/url] [b]Cucusoft iPhone Tool Kits[/b] to have a try! [b]More iPhone transfer guides:[/b][url=http://www.transfer-iphone.com/transfer-music-video-from-iphone-to-computer-with-iphone-tool-kits.html]How to transfer and backup music video from iPhone to PC[/url][url=http://www.transfer-iphone.com/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-computer-with-iphone-tool-kits.html]How to transfer and backup photos from iPhone to PC[/url][url=http://www.transfer-iphone.com/transfer-and-backup-sms-from-iphone-to-computer-with-iphone-tool-kits.html]How to transfer and backup iPhone SMS to Computer[/url][url=http://www.transfer-iphone.com/transfer-and-backup-contacts-from-iphone-to-computer-with-iphone-tool-kits.html]How to transfer and backup iPhone Contacts to Computer[/url][url=http://www.transfer-iphone.com/transfer-and-backup-call-list-from-iphone-to-computer-with-iphone-tool-kits.html]How to transfer and backup Call List from iPhone to PC[/url][url=http://www.transfer-iphone.com/transfer-and-backup-ibooks-from-iphone-to-computer-with-iphone-tool-kits.html]How to transfer and backup iBooks from iPhone to PC[/url]

jiong
6/2/2010 1:11:47 AM
vista.music_pictures_video 149 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Copy a currency value from one control to another
I have a text box (called ExtendedCost), that has a sum statement in it. I want to copy the value on the exit control event to another text box control (called WithdrawlAmount) on the same form and write the value into WithdrawlAmount box on the Enter Event for the control box, so people don't have to input the same number into the control box. Is there an easy way to do this? If it's the same calculated value, just use the same expression. Generally, don't store calculated values. Just perform the calculation as needed. If you need more help with this, describ...

Printing a document having pictues without the pictures
I have a Word 2000 document consisting of a mixture of text and pictures. The pictures are inserted by means of a link to the picture files. Is it possible to print the document without the pictures (either with or without some text representing the link)? -- Stephen White (whitesr@srgw.demon.co.uk) If you go into Print Options, clear the checkbox for 'Include Drawing Objects' or something similar (I cannot remember as far back as Word 2000). -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "Stephen White" <whitesr@srgw.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:...

Transfer of 401K to Portfolio
Hi, I want to transfer the 401K contribution from a paycheck into my portfolio. At the moment it goes into a Cash Contribution account. I want to split the money and go directly into two index funds. Do you know how I can do this? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks In microsoft.public.money, Jan Holden wrote: > >I want to transfer the 401K contribution from a paycheck into my portfolio. >At the moment it goes into a Cash Contribution account. I want to split the >money and go directly into two index funds. Do you know how I can do this? >Any help would be appreciated...

Transfers between accounts in Money 2002.
I need to transfer money from an investment account to a checking account. When I try to initiate the transfer, the drop down list to the "to" account includes only all the other investment accounts. No cash accounts are listed. Similarly, when trying to transfer money from a cash account to an investment account the drop down "to" list is all the cash and checking accounts with no investment accounts listed. Am I trying to do something that is not possible in Money? John134 You can transfer investments between investment accounts. You can transfer cash between ...

No pst file on computer
Hello, I purchased Office 2007 standard. I install the product no problem. everything works except outlook. When starting outlook for set up it tells me can't find .pst file. I have no outlook pst file on my computer at all. It then lets me try to find it, but it is not on machine. I uninstalled Office then tried to reinstall it but I still have the same problem. Any thoughts or help ? Thanks, Jay Did you have Outlook on the computer before if yes which version was it? The Office 2007 Standard that you are trying to install is it a Retail or an Upgrade version -- ...

Formula copying from one workbook to another...
Hello Excel community friends. Here's my problem: I trying to copy a formula from a worksheet in one workbook to a worksheet (of the same name and same cell location) in another workbook. Say the formula from workbook1/worksheet1 is =sum(1+1) and the name of workbook1 is "Me" and the name of the worksheet1 is "Sheet1" and located in cell A1. Of course, when you copy the formula from "Me" to another workbook (named, say, "You") and to the same location (A1) and on the same named worksheet, "Sheet1", the preface of the formula is s...

Copy one Column Across One Row
Hey guys, I would like to take one column of data and copy it across one row., so, I want the data to go left to right across the spreadsheet instead of top to bottom. If you have a suggestion to solve this, macro or whatever, could you please email it to me at: krea@dslextreme.com thanks, kevin rea Kevin If the column contains no more than 255 rows of data(256 if you are pasting below row 256) you can copy it and select B1 and Paste Special>Transpose>OK>Esc. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 17:23:46 -0700, <krea@dslextreme.com> wrote: >Hey guys, > &g...

Upgrade to New Computer
I'm having problems moving my money file from my old computer to the new one. The old one has Money 2001, and the new is Money 2004. When I try to transfer over the network either the data file or backup, I keep getting the error message saying this file is write protected. Does anyone know how to get around this? Have a look at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;76343 -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishe...

keeping two computers updated with one money file
I use a desktop at home and a laptop when I am on the road. What I would like to do is be able to keep my money file syncronized between my two computers. Money offers nothing that will help with this. There is no good way to do this short of something like WinXP Synchronization Manager. I can't say as I've tried it or read here of someone who has. Is that an answer to the question you never asked? "JB" <JB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:95B9AF2E-EBD5-4D09-826A-1430BF6C035E@microsoft.com... >I use a desktop at home and a laptop when I am on ...

Multiple Copies of Messages!
In just the last week or so, my Outlook (2002, running in WinXP Pro) has started (1) sending as many as 6 copies to the recipients of some of my emails, and (2) sometimes putting 3-4 copies of incoming messages into my Inbox. It's starting to drive me crazy, and is a cause of constant apologies to friends, clients, etc. Not good. Any ideas anyone? I, too, noticed several copies of sent messages in my Outlook 2002 Sent Items folder dating back a couple of months. I didn't receive any comments from receipents, so I don't know that they received duplicates. It hasn't ...

New computer...Activating Outlook 2003
I just purchased a new computer. It came with Outlook 2003 trial on it. I have Outlook 2003 on my old computer so I chose the option to not activate the trial but to use the Product ID of a purchased copy. I did and it says it is an invalid product key. What? It worked just fine when I installed it on my old computer. Why is it not taking the product key? Do I need to unstall the Outlook 2003 on the new computer and re-install it from my cd? Thanks! Goto Add/remove programs and check if you have Office trial version installed if so then uninstall and that should take care of the problem. V...

How do I find a copy of Publisher 2002?
Hi, I am looking to order a new copy of Publisher 2002. I have a new project that my client wants to do on Publisher. I have not yet upgraded to XP and am still on Windows 98, so Publisher 2003 won't work on my (yes I know) outdated computer. How can I find a new copy of Publisher 2002 which will work on 98? I'm uncomfortable ordering from some of the unknown sites that come up in a google search. Any suggestions? Ebay? Or you could try Sams Club, BJs, or Costco. They may have some older software. We have a buyout company called Ollies in this are. (Their motto is "G...

A macro that copies entire worksheet to another
Hi- Can anybody help me with a macro that copies an entire worksheet to another (or creates a new worksheet named by a value in a cell)? I plan to use a push button to copy this data. I'd appreciate any help - Jim Ayers Hi Jim, Why don't you revert the easiest and the most illustrative method of writing a macro (and learning how to write a macro) by using the macro recording facility? There may be slight changes depending on your Excel version, but generally you click Tools --> Macro --> Record New Macro, then mimic exactly what you want to happen, stopping recording a...

Using Office 2004 and Office 2008 on the Same Computer
Hello all, Is it possible to install say Word 2004 and Excel 2004 and Entourage 2008 and Powerpoint 2008 on the same computer? Alternatively, can I buy a Apple Script recorder so that I can easily create Apple Macros? Then I wouldn't care if I had Word and Excel 2004... Regards to all! JP On 4/30/08 10:57 AM, in article 3f85aac8-1b31-44b6-9fd9-9f383cae765d@k13g2000hse.googlegroups.com, "jpensuisse@gmail.com" <jpensuisse@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello all, > > Is it possible to install say Word 2004 and Excel 2004 and Entourage > 2008 and Powerpoint 2008 on th...

Autofill Is Copying Instead
Using Excel 2000 on networked Windows 2000 OS, problem is with a shared workbook that several people use. I have a series of consecutive numbers in a column, and when I selected the last two and pulled down the handle as I always do to autofill the next several rows, Excel copied the number from the top selected cell instead. I have never had a problem before. I DID recently change the column's format from number to text, because they are check numbers and no calculations are done on them, and we sometimes use alpha characters when we don't know the check number at the tim...

How to compute Over short amount that shows in the z report
Hello, can anyone tell me how the over short amount in the z report is calculated? I am looking for the exact tables and its fieldnames for this computation. -- Thanks in advance, HNLuhar Hello HNLuhar....I copied and pasted this from the batch list report.....it reads the batch table to calculate "over/short"- hope this helps..... PaidOut + Dropped + LayawayClosed + PaidOnAccount + CustomerDepositRedeemed + ClosingTotal) - (OpeningTotal + Sales + Returns + Tax + Shipping + LayawayPaid + PaidToAccount + CustomerDepositMade + DebitSurcharge + CashBackSurcharge "HNLuhar...

Copying and adjusting formulas
Hi Firstly thanks for many tips picked up in this ng - I've learnt a lot. Copying and adjusting formulas 26 sheet workbook (Excel 2000) with a sheet for each weeks figures broken down departmentally and totalled for the week. From sheet 2 onwards the sheet has year to date being current weeks figures + previous year to date. This was originally in .123 and as you copied from one sheet to other sheets the formula adjusted the sheet name - in Excel it keeps the formula without adjustment. I find this weird (and very long winded as each sheets formula will need changing). Am I missin...

Error message with copying sheet to another workbook
I always encounter an error message when i copy a sheet from one workbook to another workbook. The error message is as below: ================ A formula or sheet you want to move or copy contains the name '____123graph_A', which already exists on the destination worksheet. Do you want to use this version of the name? - to use the name as defined in the destination sheet, click Yes - to rename the range referred to the formula or worksheet, click No, and enter a new name in the Name Conflict dialog box. ================ I have tried to click No and enter a new Name, but afterward...

automating data copy from dynamic invoice to single spreadsheet
Hi - I am a newbie vis-a-vis VBA. I am trying to copy data off of an invoice (that keeps changing every day) to a single spreadsheet. So far, I have used the following code: Sub CopyCells() Dim rngData As Range, rngDest As Range Dim i, j As Integer Set rngData = Sheets("Invoice").Range("A16:g35") Set rngDest = Sheets("InvData").Range("A1").End(xlDown).Offset(1, 0) For i = 1 To rngData.Rows.Count If rngData.Cells(i, 1) <> "" Then rngDest.Offset(j, 0).Value = Sheets("Invoice")....

recieve copy back that e-mail recieved and opened
i want to reive a meggeg back that e-mail has been recieved and opened ...

Excel---Copying text from one cell a a sheet to another cell on a
I know this will sound stupid but, I cannot get TEXT that I type in one cell on sheet 1 to show up in a cell on sheet 15. Aby help?? If the cell on the 1st sheet is A1, in the cell on Sheet15, you put the formula =Sheet1!A1 On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 19:33:01 -0700, "Reeezzzy" <Reeezzzy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I know this will sound stupid but, I cannot get TEXT that I type in one cell >on sheet 1 to show up in a cell on sheet 15. Aby help?? ...

Bug: (MFC 7.1) Paste into CRichEditView copied from other RichEdit control
Recently, I was helping someone figure out a problem in an MFC application recently upgraded to VC 7.1 (MFC 7.1) from VC 6.0 (MFC 6.0). While running on Windows XP, if you copied text from another CRichEditCtrl, CRichEditView, or another application using RichEdit like WordPad or Word, pasting what you've copied into a CRichEditView would paste nothing. When googling to try to find clues, most of the time there was either no response to the question, or the work around was to change the "copy" end that you controlled, and only put CF_TEXT on the clipboard. However, it ...

cant copy this items
pls help as i cant copy messsage from one folder to another,TQ ...

deleting a record after copying data
I currently have code in a form called workorders to execute after update to copy data over to a new form called Closed_Workorders. using two different tables (tasks and closed tasks) How do I write the code to delete the record once it is copied. "Thanks for your Support" Here is the code: Private Sub Status_AfterUpdate() If Status = "Completed" Then Dim StDocName As String Dim StDocnbr As String StDocName = "Completed_WorkOrders" StDocnbr = [Log_Number] DoCmd.OpenForm StDocName DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acNewRec Forms![Completed_WorkOrders]...

Copying records from one (sub)form to another subform using Append
I have a mainform with products (and thier details) from a products table and a subform showing ingredients (from an ingredients table). I wish to select existing ingredient records from one subform and copy them to so that they appear as ingredients in a new Mainform. I have a selection box next to each of the ingredients to enable selection but how do I "copy" these selections to the new record on the new mainform. Do I use an append query to do this? Any guidance on doing this would be great (not too experienced in this area). Many Thanks On Tue, 9 Feb 2010...